Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

BEN DROWNED

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Mario on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yowzers!" shouted Kotake, watching Alice swoop on over to her door. "Never in all my years have I seen magic like that before! I think my blood pressure just rose a few notches!" She let out a raspy chuckle.

"Ah, I see there are others whom have been trapped in the swamp." She calmed down, and examined the three. "Hey, whatcha got there?" She peeked at the corrupted Deku Mask. "Don't worry, deary. That mask has simply lost its power. I'll fix that up in a jiffy!" The hag powered up a spell, which flew into the Mask. The words disappeared, and the eyes were back to normal. "There! Good as new! I study a lot of topics, including masks. I do believe I've got a book somewhere on the topic of this foul weather..." Kotake searched through her many books behind the counter of the shop.

After a couple minutes of searching, she found one specific book, one with a faded picture of raindrops and clouds on it.

She grabbed a pair of glasses, flipped to a page, and skimmed her slightly rotted finger over the words.

"Ah! Here we are!" she exclaimed, finally. "This book contains knowledge on all weather phenomina, including unnatural ones. Let's see what it says about fog..."

She took another few minutes of skimming and flipping until she again came to a stop.

"It says, there is a certain spell, which causes an unnatural fog of any color to rise over only one specific location. Sometimes, ash even falls from the sky. It goes on to say that, once someone is trapped in this fog, they may never leave until they figure out a way to undo the curse!"

She was about to close the book, when one more page caught her eye. "...oh dear." she gulped. "It also says that this type of fog spell can be modified, so that monsters will attack. But, when a certain area is reached, a strange, mechinical alarm sounds, followed by flakes of paint falling off walls, and immediate rust and detierieration. The monsters will become stronger, scarier, and much more aggresive. There is no chance of survival if you are outside during that time."

"We'd best be going." Kotake said, hurridly closing the book. "I'll follow behind on my broom, I need to see if my dear sister is okay." A poof of smoke revealed her broom. She flew a few lazy circles in the air, getting used to the control of it again.
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Chris proceeded to picking up D.J as Alice stood in front as support. Chris spoke out "I always feel like a baby sitter." Alice chuckled as she jumped down with Chris as they entered the tunnel behind the hags shop. Chris's Visor went down as he detected blood. " The monkey...it's been mutilated. I can't say what killed it. But I don't think we should stay around." Alice nodded in agreement.

Alice opened up saying " I never really liked monkeys to be honest. Then again we aren't human at all. " Chris opened up with a slight sigh " I know this Alice, no need to explain." Chris finished as he was scanning the area.

" I see foot prints. Only one set at that." Chris said with well pronunciation. Alice replied with a sarcastic response " Geee how many sets are we looking for?" Chris shot a bullet at her feet to just mess with her, upon the shot Alice jumped as she landed shaking her fist. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" she yelled at Chris. Chris responded sarcastically " oops , I missed."

They then continued to follow the set of foot prints.

They were by a water like area, the Goddess Luze levitated there as if she was waiting for them. " Good evening Children. I ask for you to go to the tourist center. it will be much safer, however once this fog clears up, I ask for you to come back. Now go!" Chris and Alice nodded.

They would rush out of the exit of the tunnel, past the magic shop and to the path to the tourist attraction, Chris's E.C. was fully charged, so he jetted over with Alice as he held D.J. They would then knock on the door as they were now in front of it. " It's Chris, DJ and Alice, and The hag is with us." Chris stood there with Alice promptly.

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm

"Screw knocking." I walked right in. "Gah, Thought the safe spot was in the Hag's shop... Turns out I was wrong." I was happy to hear the mask was okay, though. "Although now I got meself some goood transportation around here, unless if I press the limit."

The avatar is a render by ZeFlyingMuppet.
AforceANature
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
123770/123770  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

View user profile http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Chris and Alice walked in rather awkwardly as they examined everyone. Chris then looked at D.J " Transportation? I could almost assure I'm stronger then a goron. I could throw you, but likelihood of survival is very slim."

Alice looked at Chris " You would not throw us right?"

Chris looked serious at her. " If you get me mad, you will be considered 'logged out' of this game."

Alice frowned as she remained silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:46 am

I paid no heed to the bots. After a bit of time passing, I had put together some paper with a shoddily-made cover. This is where I'd log notes. But what name to put on the cover? I thoguht for a little, then decided to go in Jadusable's footsteps. I wrote, "THE TRUTH" across the front. Inside it, I wrote our own story.
The first page was a warning to the next person to pick up this notebook.

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking your time to read this. Really, you shouldn't have.

Within this are two parts, the front being information, and the back, a journal. If at any time, one may experiences said events in this book, they shall discard the book for another to read. This is how he spreads... He must be everywhere.

He... Is BEN.

~BEN DROWNED~

Below the words "BEN DROWNED" were blanks. I signed my name on one of them.

Victim's names go here.

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:56 am

Kotake of course immediately ran to Koume, embracing her sister. Koume, however, pushed her aside. "Kotake! I've been worried sick! Why didn't you follow me here?"

Kotake's expression changed from relief to annoyance, wrinkiling up her rotted skin even more than it already was. "I told you, I couldn't just leave the magic shop! I'm probably gonna head on back soon anyway. Those creatures can't reach me on my broom!" "Nonsense! Don't you value your life more than those expired potions and moldy spell books?" "Oh, you're just saying that because your workplace happens to be in this same building!"

The two hags argued loudly, casting a few small spells, which bounced off the walls around them. "It's about time you got back!" Mario said. "I had a feeling you guys would be dead. I mean, I've seen many movies and played many games about people in situations like this. Maybe we should just wait it out here and see what happens?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN silently watched over the whole swamp from his hideout in the Stone Tower Temple, seeing his little toys run around helplessly like rats in a cage. Similar to rats, they all appeared to have tiny brains, clearly not getting BEN's message. It was time to take things up a notch.

The little statue floated on over to a strange machine. Using his telekinesis, the little imp pressed a few buttons and switched a few dials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More creatures arrived into the swamp, each one angrier than the last. The wind whipped all throughout the region, as darkness settled in and ash poured down slowly, like it was snowing fire.

The statue finally came to a handle, the kind that you would find on a fire engine from some hundred years ago. The handle began to move, powering up a loud siren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoaDzf_LADY

All of the lights went out within the little sanctuary high above the marshy ground. A little noise sounded, that gradually got much, MUCH louder.

"W-what the hell is that?" Mario peered out the window. All was dark outside, save for tiny sparks, gracefully dancing around the window as if it were the floor in some dark, Satanic ballroom.

"That sounds like some kind of warning alarm. I mean, not the ones used today. Like...it sounds like one of those air raid sirens used during World War II whenever bombs were going to be dropped..." Mario said, not blinking as he stared out the window.

"Have any of you guys ever played Silent Hill?" Mario asked, entirely serious. "It's a survival horror game. It's pretty fun. Every hour or so, a siren like this would sound. Whenever that happened, Silent Hill would turn from a foggy, abandoned town, to an industrial hell, full of aggresive and scary monsters, rusty machinery, and all sorts of stuff that belongs in nightmares..."

Outside, the damp, swampy marshland literally peeled away in an instant, showing decay, as if this swamp had been lost in time millenia ago. The Siren wailed loudly, as a warning of danger, as it had been historically. A warning that BEN was now not just playing around...

The creatures became even more decayed and angry. They all huddled in a group, surrounding the shack completely. The creatures, one by one, rammed into the tiny building, chipping away tiny wooden chips, ad shaking the support beams.

CRASH!

Then, silence...

CRASH!

Silence again...

CRASH!

Silence...

"Guys, we have to get out of here. Now." Mario said, shaking with fear. His voice was just above the tiny, familiar laugh, which could only just be heard...
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:19 am

"Heh. Never though I'd hear Mario talking about Silent Hill... So! Now what? I'm gonna assume we're headed to the witches hut? Keep in mind, that is a bit out of the way. Like, in the other direction from the Deku Palace and all that. But I'm willing to go if any one else is! However it sounds like we're on a bit of a timer, so if anyone else has a plan, I believe now would be the time to inact it!"

A rubbed my nose, I was feeling pretty useless right about now. God knows what was outside bringing this hut down into a toxic swamp and pitch blackness... None of my theories seemed to work out or match up, and everyone else who DIDN'T know what was going on, had some method or power to save themselves from it.

...which was REALLY bad ass! I realized then that it would have been in my best interest to buddy up with one of the more 'powerful' folk that were apparently on my side. The closer I was to one of them, the more likely they'd save my ass if I needed them to. But nope! I had to be the hero type! I some how felt that Deku and I were in the same boat, so I couldn't help but feel more drawn to helping him more so than my self.

I knew I'd be kicking myself later, it may be noble, perhaps even poetic for the two of us to work together. But lets be frank, against most of these things BEN was letting lose now? Neither of us stood a chance...

"Watcha writin there buddy?" I asked the not so Deku, Deku. He was pretty good about keeping his wits in bad situations. But he had a limit, and once he reached it, he broke down faster than an chevrolet in winter. So long as I could keep him talking, keep him out of his own head, I could keep him away from that limit.

He knew just as much about BEN and Zelda as I did. The fact is, the two of us were pretty much the brains here. However he was more interested in figuring out BEN, while I was more interested in figuring out his game. At least I was...But things were different now. I wasn't alone. I couldn't go out and try stupid stuff like I had been before. Risking my neck meant risking theirs' too, and it's not like any of my theories were working. Perhaps it was time I started puting my thoughts past Deku. Maybe together we could figure this out...

I read what was written on his make shift journal. It was plain as day what it was he had there and what he had intended for it. But I asked any way, I needed to keep him sane for everyone's sake. A luxury Judasable didn't have. Back then, BEN was able to manipulate any data no matter where it was stored, but this wasn't data. It was a book, he couldn't manipulate it could he? No wait...he could..cause in this world...everything was his. Maybe I had just imagined it. But for a second I could have sworn I saw Judasable's name appear below Deku's. No...I had to have imagined it...
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 561786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 pm

"Hmm?" I looked up at 64. "Oh," I said, smiling. "I just wanted to write down the information we gather in case if we need it again sometime. Then I want to track down things we did. It's kind of like the original "The Truth" document, but not all of it can be considered "true". Surprisingly, I'm actually learning things, but you also gotta remember things easily slip my mind, so, I'm writing it down. Really this front page is to scare off people who may want to read this for pleasure and wind up in our situation here." Then I closed the journal. "I'm sorry if it made me come off as going nuts. Not there yet, won't be there for a long time. Did you have something you wanted to put in?"

Just then the first crash was heard at the door. I made a loud yelp sounding like a Pomeranian, a 3-month old one at that. Without even thinking, I was clinging to 64's arm, since he was the nearest person.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Phobias: Heights, blood, pain, spiders, loud noises, death)

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Mynh stared at 64 and Deku, dumbfounded. "Uh hello? Giant monsters trying to wreck the building? We need to get out of here before the support beams break apart!" She frantically tied her crystal to her face. "Eykon, you're smarter than me. What's the combustion level of the swamp gas right now?" There was a small "click" as she finished tying it up.

"Well, let's see." Eykon stuck his head out of the window and took a deep breath. "The toxicity level is higher than the combustion level at this present time. Not even a comet can light it up. However, if we were to get the creatures to stir up some swamp water, it should release pockets of the gas, and therefore make the density level of the gas rise, my flame should ignite it." There was another crash and everyone was jolted inside. "...We must make haste."

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 pm

"How do we get outta here if we're totally surrounded?!" I shouted, obviously scared of the situation. "We're totally screwed! They make this F@#$ place out of wood, there's nothing we can do lest we run through the horde! That may kill us, and we don't want to end up like you-know-who!"

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 am

Chris thought for a moment as Alice was making Pizza rolls. " Alice. I'm hungry so hurry up in there." Alice replied" Hold your horses they are almost done!" " Who uses Horses now a days?" Chris said sarcastically. Alice chuckled. " Farmers- or poor people- whatever comes first."Chris face palmed. " Your mean." " I'm kidding!" Alice said. Chris rolled his eyes and thought. " Can we like - Push BEN in water?" it was well announced over the headset and projected through C.S. Mk.II. As was the entire conversation.

Alice came back in as they then scarfed down the Pizza rolls. After a bit they picked the controllers up. Chris picked up D.J as Alice picked up Mario.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 am

"Uhh, ok. I think I can figure this out. We need to get these creatures more angry than they are currently. That means that we're going to have to find things to agitate them." Mynh said, thinking. "A-ha! I got it!" She breathed into her crystal once, then twice. She opened the door to meet the attackers. Instead of aiming for them, she aimed close to them. Far enough away that her attack wouldn't hit them, but close enough that it'd scare the bejeesus out of anything. She breathed once more and fired her attack. THAT got the monsters' attention! But it still wasn't enough. She slammed the door shut and sat down, so she could catch her breath.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I collected my thoughts as my mind went back in time. Didn't Kotake have something to fix this?

"Wait a minute!" I shouted. "Kotake said she had a spell to fix this! Why not do it now before we're killed? We need to stop freelancing, or that Elegy Statue will kill us all!"

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:29 pm

When Deku said that, the gears in Kotake's head started turning. Unfortunately, they were old and rusty. "Hmm...I do believe there is a spell that would settle down those brutes, leaving them open for attack. Hm, now how did that old thing go?"

Outside, the spiderpusses weren't holding back, and if it wasn't already obvious, they were really, really pissed off. The huge nails at the end of their legs were now scraping the side of the building, creating an unpleasent nails-on-a-chalkboard effect for those inside.

At last, the lightbulb in Kotake's moldy old brain flickered on. "Ah! Yes! I remember now!"

The hag floated on out the door. "Take this, you ruffians!" Tiny particles of ice flickered out of the old witch's fingertips. They bounced off of the creatures softly, causing them no harm, but instead slowing them down a bit, removing the rage pulsing through their spidery veins of pure ickiness.

"Oh, my...That took a lot out of me...I need to rest a bit. You're all free to take down those hooligan monsters! Best of luck!" The hag flew swiftly back into the shack on stilts, taking a few deep breathing exercises.

The spiders were still quite angry, but they had stopped their "layeth the smacketh down" on the tiny building. It was pretty safe to go outside now, as only three spiders were still focused on getting some nice Adventurers with a side of pants stuffed with crap.
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

"BWAAAAAH!" the line 'You're all free to take down those hooligan monsters' sounded pretty amazing right about then. It was like fighting a boss that couldn't take damage, and suddenly finding his weakness. What do you do then? You go ape on him! And that's just what I did!

"FRIED OCTO COMING RIGHT UP!" I slashed down visiously at one. It was a shot in the dark as I jumped off the building. The momentum was great! ...but my odds of hitting kind of weren't...
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 561786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

The member 'Link of the 64th Legion' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Fight!!' :

Result :

Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2437173
Heart Pieces 2
Date of Entry : 2010-09-21
Residence : The Dark Realm...for now...

Character
Character Name: Ganondorf
Health Health:
9100/9100  (9100/9100)
Race: Gerudo Gerudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm

"Guys, should I go after the ones by places like the Deku Palace?" I asked, staying with the herd. "I got abilities to get there now."

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Eykon shook his head. "The beasts have been tamed by the ice. Their eyes are no longer red; now more of a mellow orange. We shall all go together, in order to keep BEN from terrorizing us by playing to our individual fears, unless he couldn't do that before. Should you have the appetite for violence, take someone with you. It's dangerous to go alone." He said before attacking a spidopus.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

The member 'TheTinyImp' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Fight!!' :

Result :

Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2437173
Heart Pieces 2
Date of Entry : 2010-09-21
Residence : The Dark Realm...for now...

Character
Character Name: Ganondorf
Health Health:
9100/9100  (9100/9100)
Race: Gerudo Gerudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

"It IS our duty to stop them," Lirit said. "You're gonna need that mask to fight them, DJ. Eykon, bring Mynh with you! Come with DJ and me to stop these things that are farther in! Okay, DJ, use that mask, you'll need it!"

I looked at the mask uneasily. Just how painful would this experience be? Did Link make it look as unproblematic as it truly is? I took a deep breath, and nearly brought it to my face. I placed it down. How nervous was I? This was a required thing. It was transform or die. After many more deep breaths and vomiting feelings, I slapped the mask onto my face. A little pain won’t do no harm…

That is where I went wrong. It first felt like a message, slowly draining out the comfort within me. It felt rather fine right now. Then the edges seemed to dig into my skin. I began to grunt and curse in pain as the entire mask eventually clamped onto my face, slowly becoming hotter and hotter, and my face growing redder and redder. The pain was becoming too excruciating as I fell to the floor, writhing and screeching in pain. My entire body was burning, it felt like my skin was cracking, contorting in ways it never had before, thickening and stiffening. Blood was already seeping though the more permeable bark, and spilling all over the floor. It wasn’t long until all my skin had done this. I knew things weren’t over yet. Nowhere near the end. No, this was only the beginning. Every bone in my body began to snap, and every cell in my body began to suddenly change their schedules, as DNA was rapidly changing. My stomach was being forced to inflate my torso, which also slowly disappeared. Every organ system was withering and fading, apart from the heart and brain, the only two organs to not change to the system of a plant. My clothes also began to shrink around me to fit my resized body. I was in a fetal position on the ground, mumbling “No more… No more…” The last and most painful part was… the face. It felt like my entire front of my skull had melted and stuck to the mask. My eyes were being painfully inflated and changed to an orange substance and my pupils faded and glowed, and soon I noticed my nose and mouth were gone as my blood gradually changed over to sap. The misery was so horrendous, that I eventually gave way to the world of the unconscious.

In this dim, arctic, forlorn world known as comatose embraced me, I heard the Reversed Song of Healing, plus saw a vague figure of a child. He had matted brown hair, almost over those emerald eyes. His skin was spectral, in a glowing vessel far too diminutive for the clothing given to him. His shirt sagged over his bony shoulders, showing his ribs and obvious signs of starvation. Tears were flowing from his eyes. “Why is he smiling… The Father?” the figure whispered. He looked away as the figure faded to black and to the elegy statue, but never showed its face before peculiar scenes flashed before my eyes.

"If you don't want to play by the rules, then I'm afraid you can't play at all!"

"NOOO!!! DAD, STOOOP!"

“You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?”

"No one came. Please...help me...."

Several hours later, when the veil of pain wasn’t as substantial, I woke up, and sat up. All the eyes in the room were wide and fixed on me. They were hushed, as they were away from the pool of blood all over the floor.
Chris was towering over me, looking rather scared.

“DJ! Hang in there!” He was shouting at me. Never had they confused or scared me so.

“Open Ether Circuit!” Alice shouted, extending her arm out and generating a spark, which flew at me.
“Almighty regeneration, come forth!” It felt like a shuriken cut the veil right off of my face. I looked over at Chris.

“DJ, I know you will make it through this,” Chris said sternly, as his sister began to cry.

“Through what?” I asked, panting.

“Ehhh?” Lirit asked. “I can’t understand him!”

“Your body is enduring an unexpected rapid mutated state of metamorphosis.”

“Wh-What!?” I jumped to my feet, only to fall over into Eykon's arms. “My head is definitely too big…”

“Your body got smaller is all.”

What was I to do? I couldn’t stand on my own anymore. But it was needed. I was the only one who could breathe in the fog and not get hurt.

“All I hear are ‘aahs’ and ‘oohs’ from him, like someone jammed a tube into his mouth!” Lirit commented.

“He hasn’t developed a way to speaking properly yet like this. It could be a while. Perhaps not in this time frame…” Alice whimpered between frightened sobs.

I felt rather hopeless as I rested in Eykon’s lap. That pain was NOT worth it at all.

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Eykon sat with the bloodied Deku in his lap, not caring that his own body had a thin layer of blood on it. "Oh Europa, look upon the twisted soul this vessel has become and give him your blessing." He said softly. Mynh was next to Eykon, gently stroking Deku's back with three of her fingers.

"It'll be all right...It's over now. Just take your time and rest." Eykon stood up, still holding Deku.

"Mynh and I will venture forth and take DJ with us. Do not worry for our sakes, we shall be fine. Stay safe here, or come with us. Whichever you choose is of no consequence to us." He said, walking out of the room with Mynh in tow. The trio flew to the swamp, slowly, so DJ wouldn't get too disoriented.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 pm

"Show me how to stand, and I'll be fine. It's my duty, too! That's why I wore my mask." I said, forgetting that they couldn't understand me.

Lirit looked at me, then flinched. He heard him just fine! But it was obviously from the heart, where Lirit was born. "He said that if you guys can help him learn how to stand properly, that he can handle himself from there! It's his duty, too. That's why he donned the mask."

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Eykon nodded. "If that is your wish, then we shall do our best to grant it. However, we should get to a haven before we start your lessons." They made it to a ledge and landed. Eykon set DJ down carefully, and started helping him learn how to stand.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Chris walked over to D.J as he had a hip out and looked at him as he was a bit bored, for Chris had experienced the unrepeatable. " I will accompany you guys. Besides my E.C. is recharged, so things should be a bit smoother now." Chris said reassuringly.

Alice then walked over to the others. " I can stay with you guys, besides if needed, I can heal everyone else." Alice was a experienced botanist, she could make a elixir from the very plants around them if she could find the proper ingredients.

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 pm

"Guys, Mario and them will still need help..." I said.

"Guys, one of you androids needs to keep helping Mario and 64 back there! They're left alone to fight!" Lirit said.

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health: