Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

They finally made it into the town, but it looked like a giant dust bowl. There were lots of tall, broken-down buildings and a couple of saloons with nasty people standing outside of them. "What a great place to be." TP said, not caring who heard her.

"You got a problem with our town?" one of the men said. He was gruff looking, but nothing too bad. TP was still carrying Ell so she couldn't take out her phazer and fire at him though.

"Uncover my mouth." Ell said. TP did as she was told. The man walked up to TP and had to squat to look at her better.

"Hey, you ain't no man. What's a girl doing wearin' man's clothes?" He asked, going for TP's collar. When he was close enough, Ell spat some of her glowing blood onto the man's face. "ARGH! the hell is this?! It burns! And it's itchy!" he screamed as he staggered backwards.

"It's a natural defense mechanism of my people. We have little sacs in our mouths that we can fill with blood and then spray at who we want to." Ell said. Pip drew his phazer and shot the guy, on the lowest possible stun setting.

"Stupid natives." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"You know. There was a chance we could have just scared him off." Melody moaned slightly. "It would be better if we would have tried to get through without so much violence." She cursed under her breath so to speak and sighed.

Bara looked around, not seeing what he had expected to see. The place looked similar to what was left of Earth at home, yet, people were living here and not there. Of course, he'd never seen a skyscraper before as his neck and head leaned back, looking up the broken building.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Eclipse looked a Melody. “There's other people around here. If we scared him off, we may set everyone into a panic and they might attack us to try to drive us out of here.” She said. “I'm just a little surprised that no one as done anything since Pip shot the guy. But I guess it may be that he just stunned him and he's not really hurt.” She added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 am

*snore* *snore* *snarf* "Huh? Whut? Snarf? SNARF!? OH GOD I HAVE SLEEP APNEARF! Wait... I don't sleep... What was I doing again? OH YEAH! MASS DESTRUCTION!"
The cannon on his back was now at full power, and the shaking and heat it emitted were simply intense.
"KAAAAAAAAAAA. MEEEEEEEEEEEH. HAAAAAAAAAA. MEEEEEEEEEH. HAHA!"

======-------------------ZHING----------------------------->

A single beam shot from the tip of his cannon. It cut through the air and seemed to hit its mark with out any kind of light show or anything louder than a fizzle...
There was a calm...sound seemed to dissappear as an invisible vacuum formed. A barely visable shock wave bounded in quicly as the air around the vacuum dome, 4 miles in radius, suddenly rushed in toward the large castle at it's center. A strong sucking wind could be felt for miles. And then?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A huge explosion erupted from the castle consuming it in, oddly enough, green and blue colored flames and clouds. The shockwave it unleashed destroyed everything in a 10 mile radius with the epicenter being reduced to pure ash and cinder. The mushroom cloud it formed could be seen by pretty much every city with in 100 miles of the castle.
Interestingly enough, the fallout seemed filled with rainbow colored streamers and fire-works...

Tal grinned as the debrie filled shockwave flew past him, covering him in a thick layer of dirt and what he assumed to be cow blood.
"Man! I have GOT to do that more often!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 am

Fierce Deity saw the mushroom cloud. "What was that?"

"An explosion. Obviously," I replied to Fierce Deity. "I mean, mushroom cloud. Wait, shouldn't we be..."

"Worried...?" Decaldo finished. Decaldo backed up. "Where should we go?"

"Wait, rainbows and fireworks? That's not threatening at all."

"What're you on, 'cuz I want it."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

(64 I love your DB reference :3)

Pip and Kip both had to look at each others tricorders in order to make sure their readings were accurate. "Holy...whatever that thing was, it produced an exponential amount of energy." Pip said, pressing buttons.

"There's activity over there, so we should go and check it out." TP said, which made Gento smile. Gename laughed, and the twins were shocked.

"Captain, aren't we supposed to run away from huge 'boom''s?" Kip asked. Ell hummed to herself.

"I haven't seen our immediate deaths in the future, so I suppose we'll be ok. Before you ask, I can tell the future, but only to an extent. I can't control when I see the future; it just happens. Last night, I had a vision. We should be fine." She said happily. Finally she could help.

"Well, you heard the psychic. We go toward the huge 'boom'!" TP said, and walked in the direction of the mushroom cloud. No tricorders needed here.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 pm

"I don't wanna know what size is the thing that made that blast." Melody blinked. Bara scanned the distance, his eyes narrowing slightly. "What?" "The give off and radiation of that attack.." "What about it?" "..Don't worry about it. Just be careful." "With as crazy as the Captian seems to be, I would not worry." She smiled, watching the sands under them as they walked.

((Im sorry, Im not really sure what to post XD))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Willi and Decaldo begun to follow, but I stood in my spot, and crossed my arms.

"Uh uh. Not like this. I'm not going into that radioactivity. Not worth the risk of growing a Siamese twin from my shoulder."

"Those are called, 'runners'. It's a form of asexual reproduction. It's totally normal for any creature in the plant kingdom to do that!" Decaldo laughed. "You wanna make your oblivion any more apparent?"

"What, you think I didn't pay attention in biology?"

"Will you scrubs stop bickering and catch up already!?" Fierce deity called back, still walking. Bth Decaldo and I ran after him.

"Well, excuuuuuuse me, Fierce Deity," I said as I finally caught up, 3 of my steps being equivalent to one of his strides. I had to run.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

"Giant mushroom! I wanna go! I wanna go!" Felix shouted with such eagerness.

"Shiny! I must have some of it!" Cyrus Shouted with the same amount of eagerness as his brother.

"Come on people! We don't have all day!" They both said in unison before dashing off in the direction of the great might mushroom cloud.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:59 pm

(Since no one else is moving the plot >_>)

They reached the creator of the explosion, being how it was more sensible then to go towards the radioactive explosion itself. The robot standing there, large cannon on his arm and just blowing up buildings. "Hey! someone could have gotten hurt you know!" Meldoy exclaimed, not knowing weather it was another person here to save the princess or weather it was part of the enemy.

Bara however, walked right past everyone as they had stopped up to Tal. His head went down and up, taking a double take. "You should come with us. You would be an asset to the rescue." Being slightly selfish on his part. This was either a highly advanced robot, or a very primitive android and his growing human curiosity was currently peeked.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:52 pm

“...Yeah, that's a smart thing to do.” Eclipse said. “Just walk up to a hundred foot robot armed with powerful weapons and ask it if it wants to join us without even asking if it's friend or foe.” She said in a sarcastic tone. “Reeeeal smart.”

Robert said nothing as he stared at the huge robot.

“Did you really caused that explosion?” Mirth asked Tal, sitting on Robert's shoulder.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

T-kun and Espe were happily rolling along with the group when suddenly-
BOOOOM!
"Holy sweet mother of all explosions!" said Espe, popping the hatch of his walker to get a better look.
"Daaaaaaamn." said T-kun. "That is one sexy beast of an explosion. We should totally make ours more colorful like that!"
"I'll get to work on it later." said Espe, looking excitedlyevil
(TIMESKIIIIIP TO WHERE THEY FIND TAL)

"Oi Tal, was that you that made the huge ass explosion?" asked T-kun.
"If it was, you gotta teach me how to get it that big." said Espe, a notepad and pen in his hand.
"Where did you-" started T-kun.
"QUIET! I'm TRYING to learn here!" said Espe angrily,
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Tal finally moved after about 45 minutes of recovering from the shell shock. Looking down at the ground, it was clear he had been pushed back at least 20 feet from where he was.
He turned and was surprised to see his ship buddies had found him so quickly. On top of that, a few new faces too!

"Why hey-o thar fellow I's of the A and B variety! Well met! I trust you enjoyed the fire workings? The colors were my own personal addition! Beeeeefore I lost my index. I had originally added screamer effects too, but the vaccuum followed by the ear shattered ka-boom kind of took away from the effect."

Tal looked up at his back cannon, puzzling over Espe's question, "You know...Funny thing is, I don't exactly know how it works! Never really bothered looking that far into it. I mean, you got something that goes boom, do you really worry how? I had more fun added some....SASAPHRAZZ!"

He looked at the charred ruins.
"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help with whatever it is that you are needing help with. But my index and box are both somewhere in that krab nebula fried chicken of a mess, and I can't perform self-diagnostics or self-reprogramming till I get them back either. Once I do, I'll have access to my internal soft-wiring thingies, EG: My cannon schematics! So what do you say gents! Shall we look? ONWARD AND HUZZAH!"

He had made it about 15 feet before an electrical pulse seemed to travel up his monstrous legs and caused him to fall over, completely shutting down.

The back latch just under the cannon opened up as a slightly smaller though still pretty friggen huge machine tumbled out.
It stood up very unbalancedly as it's triangular frame resulted in it's broader heavier arms and chest being much heavier than it's smaller more skinny legs.
"I'm ok! I'm ok! Forgot the Destroyer wasn't EMP proof. Kind of silly considering the Electrostatic Positronic Rail-gun Back Cannon Rainbow Destructonator, or EPRBCRD for short, creates those after firing. But it's cool! The Sentinal is 100% magnet retarded! SO! If there isn't anyone else who's weak to high magnetic freaky-quencies, shall we continue! I'm sure your princess is somewhere in that mess!"

He smiled pointing to the charred ruins below.
"What? You guys look ill? Hmm? OH! No no no, don't worry. The explosion is static based. Think of it like a thousand lightingbolts hitting one tree at the same time. Well...more like 1.21 gigawatts for every .00125 second over a 10 second interval. But that's aside the point! No radiation to speak of! Uuuunless you're a recovering space cancer patient. In which case I would avoid going in there... So shall we!"

The Rock was confused and confounded to no end. How could something with so little grasp of it's surroundings truly exist for a time as long as this one had? It was beginning to question what had done by chosing to join this group.
It pointed out the obvious question that everyone was prepared to ask, "Destruction on a molecular level. Particles at their base point. How would a compound of any living form survive the steely grasp of such a weapon."

Tal turned around and didn't seem to say anything for a bit....
"Did that rock just talk?"

The Rock answered his question in the way he always does, "Speaking, or communicating. Does not the word speech imply the movement of cords and lips. Though speech is restricted to those who control the gaseous elements with their bodies, communication can still be commanded by the unmoving."

Tal once again remained quiet for a moment...
"No really, am I the only one hearing this?"

The Rock felt something it had never felt before. Frustration. So it reclarified its words as best it knew how.
"How could that which once existed survive that which exists to destroy."

Tal itched his mechanical head, which in this form, was more or less connected straight to his body.
"Note to be saved to internal memory, '12,749 dekacycles since seperation from DnD Box, 12,751 dekacycles since last diagnostics scan. And I am now hearing rocks talk.' Note saved."

Tal turned around, but quickly turned BACK around, "OH! And this Princess Bubble Gum person of yours, I wouldn't doubt she's down there. I took off the top half of the structure. There's still about 40 floors worth of underground laberynth still untouched. Most likely where she AND MY MISSING PIECES are."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 am

Bara was completely fascinated to the point Melody was afraid he'd overload his brain. He knelt down to the larger body, picking up the cannon arm and studied it, sitting the thing up so it sat on it's body, studying the inside. "You've been with Fel to much." Melody sighed, walking up to Tal. "That's a lot more comforting. I'd hate for her to die and the kidnapper take us down for revenge. Or capture someone new." She smiled. "I'm Melody. You are?" Admiting she was even slightly fascinated. Mirth was never alone enough for her to fondle over the tiny one.

While waiting for the captain to decide, the driod continued to move about. He walked over and picked up Mirth from Robert's shoulder, gently tapping her head before petting it. "..." And set her back down before walking over to Tal's now standing body. "The rocks..talks. It is unusal for a non living creature to do such..does not compute still..." He said leaning down slightly and tapping Tal's side. "Bara knock it off." He stood up at Melodys comand and bowed his head slightly and stepped back from the unbalanced bot.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

TP was completely lost by what Tal was talking about. Math was never her strong point, and Tal didn't make it much easier to understand anyway. Pip and Kip had understood everything Tal had said, and nodded. They had questions for him, but decided it was not the time or place.

"Well, if the princess is down here, then the princess is down here! That means we have to go inside! Let's do it!" TP said, turning to everyone else. The twins high-fived each other with a cheer.

"Let's go and find the princess!" They said in unison.

"I'll lend you what little abilities I have." Ell said from inside the wrapping.

"Tch. Can we stop the rallying speech and just go inside? It's getting annoying." Gento said, crossing his arms. Gename smiled at TP.

"Let's go!" He said enthusiastically.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Us three had confusion written all over our faces, Fierce Deity's obviously being the most vivid.

"Out of everything I've read, i didn't catch any of that," Decaldo said, looking at me as if I had a translation.

"The robot caused an explosion made of static that tripped BALLS. This thing is a little bit on the looney side, but awesome. Also. Now thsat the top's ripped off, i'm sure they know our whereabouts."

"NOOOT GOOOOOD!" Decaldo shouted as he ran. I quickly grabbed hold of the point that had his "hair" on it.

"Get back here, you wooden piece of raw ADHD." I said. "Geez, it's not that big of a deal, we have a 100-foot tall robot on our side, PLUS a Fierce Deity, and an ARMY of GUNS. Lypher has no chance, lest he's got sonmething bigger." I looked at the labrynth. "Well, who's leading, and why do I have a feeling this is gonna get way more drawn out?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Eclipse had a blank look after what Tal said. She looked at Robert. “Do you wanna know what I just heard? 'Blah blah canon stuff blah blah lighting bolts blah blah computer talk crap blah blah something about dekacycles.” She said.

Robert was about to say something to her when Bara came over and lifted Mirth off of his shoulder and pet her head before putting her back. He had a confused look on his face since Bara did that with no explanation.

A confused Mirth just sat on Robert's shoulder. “Uhh...why did he do that?” She asked.

Robert just shrugged his shoulders before he looked at Deku. “I'm guessing that the captain is going to lead. After all...she IS the captain.” He said. He assumed that his second question was rhetorical so he didn't answer it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 pm

TP looked for an opening to get into. "Hey, I think that there's some stairs over here...GAAAAAH!" As soon as she had walked over to the stairs, the floor collapsed and she fell right through. "I'm ok...owwwwww." she moaned.

"I'm fine." Ell said.

"It looks like the structure was weakened by the explosion Tal set off. Since the captain is around 130 pounds while holding Ell, I suggest that those who are heaver than that should go forward with caution." Kip said.

"Well, whatever. Gename and I can fly since we're gods." Gento mentioned while starting to levitate. He flew into the hole and leaned against the wall, waiting for everyone else. Gename picked up Pip and Kip and flew them into the hole, and came back out.

"Need a lift, friends?" He asked, still hovering above the floor.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"Weee-he-hell. It just so happens the Sentinal is the one form that can levitate!" and sure enough, with the snap of a robotic finger, he transformed into what appeared to be a small space craft very similar to a jet in design.
"Hope on ladies and gentlemen, I have a carrying capacity of up to 8 with a weigh capacity of ONE-MILLION KILO-TONS! Or so..."

The Rock continued to ponder aloud, "Why would one hover above with the intent to go down..."

Tal fired back with out a second to lose, "Hey! Rocky! ...shuddup!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Eclipse morphed back into her human form and shook her head. “No thanks. I have my own way of getting in.” She said before a black shadow opened up underneath her and she sank in it. The shadow disappeared and another one opened up next to TP and Eclipse rosed out of it.

Mirth jumped off of Robert's shoulder and blue rings of light appeared under her feet as she hovered over the ground. “I can levitate too. So I won't be needing any help getting in.” She said before she hovered over and into the hole, leaving Robert behind.

“...Well...I guess I'll ride on Tal.” Robert said before getting on Tal.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 pm

"What do you think Bara?" The two looked down the stairs. He looked at her almost with a blank, did you really just ask me that. "Alright. I get it." Melody walked over to Bara. "Excuse me Tal." And climbed up on him. Bara did not like the idea of not walking on his own feet. He stepped back and started for the hole. "Bara, stop!" The blond stopped instantly as if running into a shield. "Come on over here. It won't take long." "..." He lifted his leg and jumped off into the hole afterwards. And down and down, falling through one floor to the other.

There was a large dropping sound, the floors shaking slightly. Bara stepped out of the large dent in the cement ground below that went half up his shin. He looked back up the rings scanning the hole slightly. "I apologize." He said, not really to anyway and looked around, waiting for the others to come down.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 am

"Well crap. Wasn't expecting it to be underground." said T-kun, hopping out of his tank disappointedly. He hit a button on the side, and a smaller speeder-like craft jettisoned out of the side. He got in, then accelerated over to the hole and dropped down.
After a few seconds, his voice came from the opening saying "Damn, that was a longer fall then I thought."
Espe rolled his eyes, then activated a jetpack and flew down.
"Since when did I say you could bring the jetpack?" T-kun asked.
"You didn't." said Espe, dusting himself off.
"If you break it, you're buying me 3 more." T-kun said, eyeing the beautiful piece of equipment."
"Man, your harsh, even in this recession we're having!" said Espe.

That's right, People in space are having a recession too! Except they don't call it the recession. They call it the "space-recession". Because they're in space. Yeah. Cool business.
(disregard anything that i just said in that paragraph, thanks.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 13 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Decaldo looked at the jump down. "I don't think my body can stand that... Same to you, Link..."

"Hmm? Really?"

Fierce Deity scooped us both up and jumped.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Temp lock for Halloween Event. Thank you!
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Melody looked down and sighed. "Don't break your toys. Fel says. Make sure he comes back in one piece Fel says." She jumped down and Bara caught her, being how Tal seemed to have spaced out after offering help. "Wow. This place has a whole intricate underground system doesn't it." They both looked around. "There aren't many guards or such down here. But I wouldn't be surprised if.. yeah there's one." She made eye contact with a security camera of sorts and moved back against the wall. "Bara?" The taller blond watched the sensors movement. He turned away from it, only to jump back around and high kick it straight off the wall the device crashing into the floor and bounced a bit.

"Use this." Melody said, dropping a box and the driod climbed up on it. "Well? They all connected?" "Affirmative..I can probley." He rached in and took a good grip on the wires and pulled. The wall along the ceiling craked and broke and the wire was forced through the concrete and metals of sorts, pulling down several cameras with it. "That will alteast give us a good distance in the dark right?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next