Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Eclipse laughed at Gento. "It seems to me that the captain has made you her b*Navi*h." She said to him with a smile.

Robert stared at TP. "The way she just waited until she walked up to him when he was down and ran her fingers down his back and through his hair to calm him doesn't look like it was a lucky guess. She knew what to do. She's hiding something..." He thought as his eyes narrowed into a glare as he stared at the captain.

Mirth looked up at Robert as she was walking besides him. "You look like you're thinking hard about something." She said. "What is it?" She asked.

"Oh just about our mission."

"Hm...ok."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 pm

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!
"It feels good to have 100% sync back. Like a new born blanket freshly washed from it's mother's womb, but man do I feel out of shape!"
The large warmachine continued forward, his tracking link was telling him the index wasn't far.

But the hunters wouldn't leave him alone, at first...After a while they started to thin out, bother him less and less. Did they give up? ...apparently not.
"Ohhhhh....you gotta be kitten me! Am I really such a threat?"
Before him sat 2 Lynel Tanks chargin their lazah!
"Ok...Tank me? Tank you! I'm pretty sure I can tank that! BRING IT ONONONONON!"

The Rock appeared next to Gename, "Your troubles, they follow you often. Do you plan to confront them soon? Or do you simply put them off. Is there some special condition you hope to meet first?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

TP didn't let Robert's glare go unnoticed, but she made no indication that she knew she was being glared at. Instead, she fixed the wrapping around Ell's body, so no light would get to her skin or damage her sensitive eyes.

Gename looked at the rock. "Trying to confront Gento is a lost cause. No matter what happens, he will manage to beat me. I mean, I'm his little brother and he has my mother's love...I try but it gets me nowhere."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Back on the ship, the little twins were wandering around looking for everyone when they came to the bridge and saw them walking in the desert.

"Hey! Look! They're out there!" Felix said

"They said something about fighting... I think we should stay here..." Cyrus said.

Felix had somehow gotten a hold of a military hard hat and was wearing it. "We shove off right away! This is exactly why big sis taught us how to fight!" He said before dramatically pointing out in to the desert.

"I still don't think it's a good idea..." Cyrus said.

"Oh stop, and just come on!" Felix said as he grabbed Cyrus' wrist and ran off leaving the hard hat spinning in the air for a few seconds before it fell to the ground.

They both stepped out onto the desert sand.

"Ooooo, this is just like the sandbox back at home!" Felix said with a great amount of enthusiasm. "I wonder if i can burrow in it!" He added before he jumped and dove straight into the sand.

"W-wait Felix!" Cyrus said before he managed to grab his brother's tail, but was drug in with him.

Felix burrowed away dragging his brother behind him, and causing the sand to shoot up a little like a bomb went off.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

After I had learned how to switch my phaser from "stun" to "kill", I ran to catch up to the group. Willi had already donned the mask, and Decaldo looked rather sour about it.

Fierce Deity looked at his phaser. Then smiled evily, as he secured it in his right arm, and the Double Helix Sword in the left, almost as if he couldn't wait for baddies to emerge once more.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm

TP noticed the demigod walking near her. She brought Ell closer to her as if on instinct. Gento and Gename both could sense the power Fierce Deity had, but they decided to not move away from it. Pip and Kip's tricorders both started beeping wildly at once, but before they could say what was going on, giant nasty Moldorms popped out of the sand and were terrorizing the group.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I begun firing away with Decaldo, but Fierce Deity was hacking into his enemies and shooting the remains.

"Hah hah hah! What pathetic little beings!!" The deity shouted, obviously enjoying the slaughter.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 pm

"Bara!" The ground shook, a light in the driod's eyes flashed quickly, his left arm turning into static before transforming into a large sword, a green looking liquid coursing through it. The man moved at speeds unheard of for humans, cutting down one of the giant worms, one after another that even came near Melody. Several times, crushing their skulls in right under his feet.

Melody watched where the small teen once was in place of the fierce being. She didn't appear to have emotion in her face, but her metal heart of sorts sank. She didn't enjoy killing things, or watching people kill things unless necessary, let alone someone enjoying it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Robert took out his sword and it's blade started to glow red. He slashed the air in front of a Moldorm and the glow from his blade flew off as a red shock wave and sliced the monster in half. Another Moldrom came up from behind Robert and he quickly turned around and swung his sword through its flesh, cutting it in half.

Mirth's body flashed a white light once and she transformed into a white disc with blue blades coming out of the sides. She hovered in the air and started to spin really fast and flew at a blinding speed at the monsters and started slicing through them one by one.

While Robert and Mirth were attacking the oncoming Moldroms a black aura surrounded Eclipse. The black aura started to cover her until she was completely black and morphed into a leopard. When the blackness dissapeared it revealed that her leopard form was black with little purple rings all over her. She let out a roar and ran at a Moldrom and pounced on it and clawed and bite at it until it was dead. She kept repeating that for every Moldrom she got close to.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:19 am

Gento laughed. "finally, some action. These things aren't worthy of my sword." he said, rushing toward some Moldorms. He forcibly grabbed one and killed it quickly, and started eating it. "It doesn't taste very good. I miss the spiders back home." Gename facepalmed.

"Brother, we aren't here to eat." Gename said. Gento shot him a look and Gename just looked off to the side. when a Moldorm leaped out of the sand at him, Gename's fist did all the talking. The poor Moldorm was sent flying backwards for a while. When it landed, it looked like a giant bomb had gone off in that exact same spot. It was the last one to attack.

"Come on, let's go." TP said, not wanting to anger Gename farther. She noticed that his eyes were the same when he had delivered the punch. She didn't want his eyes to change.

"There are life signs 20 parsecs from here." Kip said, wanting to diffuse the situation. Gename started briskly walking in the direction Kip pointed at.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 pm

"Right Espe. Apparently Tal needed to get something. And I suppose he's getting it." said T-kun, looking out the window to see Tal in his ship storming around and blowing things up. "But there seems to be a group up ahead in need of assistance. Think we should go help?" T-kun questioned.
"Well, I'm bored, the tanks are getting dusty, and hey, there might be some kinda reward. Besides, I recognize a few of the people as high up leaders of the rebellion. I think they may be on a mission of some sorts." Espe replied.
"Hm. I think that WAS TP who hailed us a few minutes ago. Can't believe they decided to storm a planet without us. Anyway, let's go load up." T-kun said, walking to the elevator. They rode down to the first level, where T-kun ran over to the weapons wall.
"What to get, what to get...." he muttered, gazing at the vast collection of weapons. He decided on a beam sword and a semi-automatic blaster, while Espe got a laser katana and a set of pistols. They walked over to the vehicles. Espe hopped in his favorite walker, while T-kun jumped in the hatch of his tank. They pressed the open button to the hangar, and quickly accelerated over to where TP's group was.
T-kun popped the top off of his Tank and waved at them.
"SOMEONE forgot to invite us to the raiding party, so we invited ourselves. Where is it that we're going again?" he asked them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

TP looked over at T-Kun. "finally you show up." she said teasingly. "We're headed to go and save Princess Zelda. There are life signs not too far from here, so we're headed there." She smiled. Ell fidgeted.

"It's hot in here." she complained.

"Well what do you want from me? It's either that or burn to a crisp in this sun." TP said, annoyed. Ell made a nose and stopped fidgeting.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Fierce Deity sighed. "all gone already? That sucks."

"Stop being so quick, Fierce Deity, and MAYBE you'd have more enjoyment. Killing stuff isn't even fun."

"Why're you so sour at me?" Fierce Deity asked. There was a silence.

"You're insane, evil, and you steal Willi. It's not fair."

Seeing the two mingle kind of made me begin to regret making their feelings for one another.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 am

"Well! Some one is clearly making up for something!"

Tal dropped the chunk of tank he was dragging with him as he stared off at the enemy base. It was...flashier than he had expected. Looking like a giant temple of some sort. As if he was contructed in an old SNES game and perhaps once held a large golding triangle at its top.

...But no, he day dreaming again.

"EXPLODING TIME!" he crouched forward as the large rail cannon on his back began to gather energy, "Sorry gents! But you took from me a certain magical index that I am in great need of! Now you just sit right there for the next hour or so Mr. Building! I'll be right with you!"

The Rock stood between the Fierce one and the Scrub, "The weak call upon the power of the strong. The strong prey upon the power of the weak. If the Scrub is strong enough, will the mask bearer ever need to call upon the Deity's strength? Call upon one another, and the mask is removed from both of your faces."

As always, nothing it said made any sense.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 pm

After 20 minutes later of craziness, I decided that I'd take matters in my own hands, since The Normandy had a bit of an infestation of Insect-like creatures.

"Dammit! Who let this little pests in?" I said, trying to stomp one as it passed by.

"Your the Commander, so you should know." Otto said, stomping the one I was trying to stomp for the past 4 minutes.

"Your one to talk, if it wasn't for me, you'd still be in that Cyro Chamber!" I yelled, Karate chopping another one.

"Says you, you couldn't even build a replica Normandy with me, and those plans you said you so called: "Borrowed from that Shepard dude." Otto said, giving the most smug grin.

"YOU CALLING ME A THIEF?!" I said, bringing my fists up, ready to punch.

"A thief, a coward, and a wimp, amazing that your a commander..." Otto said, before he was slugged across the face. "So that's how you want it?!" He yelled, tossing punches left to right.

As our fight raged on, we didn't notice anyone nearby watching the fight, some were cheering some people on, others were trying to bet on who would win, and others were to horrified to even stop the fight.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 695661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

"WHAT mask?" Decaldo said. "I was born this way, I'm not wearing a mask! Willi is."

"Nevermind that thing. It's not making a damn bit of sense," Fierce Deity said with an irate tone. "Wasted my time." He walked up to TP. "Where's this kidnapper's lair?"

"At least you two stopped fighting," I said, glaring at Fierce Deity. "It's YOUR type that's making me regret things."

"Quite frankly, I prefer where we are now." He glared back with a rather tired expression to show his apathy for my words.

"What you want is irrelevant to the mission at hand," I replied, Decaldo walking next to me. "Speaking of wants and desires. Decaldo and Willi... Gento and Gename... I understand both of the situations at hand, but can we cast aside a couple feelings to rescue this princess and we can all go home or something or whatever happens when heroes rescue damsels?" I realized I was sounding REALLY out of character, and my cover was about to get blown, but that wasn't something I was concerned about. I looked around for anyone else who needed a talking to. "You okay back there?" I noticed Bara's altered arm. I was confused, but decided not to question it.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

TP looked at the Fierce Deity. "We don't know where the base is, but we're looking for it right now. I'm sorry if this displeases you, but think about it this way: the longer we take to get there, the more enemies you have to slaughter down the road." she said. Her eyes were fierce, but inside she felt like running away. She could feel the deity's intimidation as she looked at it. Of course, being so small compared to it, she couldn't see much of the deity, but her point still stood.

Gename shot a look at Deku, but when he realized who he was looking at, he stopped glaring and then looked sad. Gento scoffed.

"I do not take orders from a walking tree. Why don't you hurry up and wilt already?" He said distantly. TP got angry. She walked up to him and shoved the end of her phaser into his abdomen.

"You may not know how to use these, but I do. If you keep it up, then I will shoot. And I can't vouch that it's always going to be on 'stun'." She snapped. The heat was making her tired, and being tired made her irritable. Gento went to hit TP to get her off of him, but Gename grabbed his arm and flipped him over in the sand.

"Gento, when this is over, and we rescue this 'Zelda' princess, then we will fight. We can fight right here if you want to. But right now, we have a mission to complete. If you don't want to complete this mission, then you can leave. Just go back home and we'll settle it there when I get back." he twisted his brother's arm. "Do you understand me, brother?" Gento nodded, and Gename released him.

"We'll fight the second we rescue that girl. I won't hold anything back. I'm dying to see your blood on the floor anyway." Gento said. The two brothers walked on either side of TP, not looking at each other.

"Charming men." Ell said, her words dripping with sarcasm.

"Look there guys." Pip said. "There's a town or something right up ahead." He said. Sure enough, buildings came into view.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Melody put her hand on both deku's shoulders. "Don't worry. I wouldn't let them lay a hand on you." She frowned, looking at the two aliens backs, mumbling slightly so only Bara could hear it and he nodded. "You understand right Bara?" "Affirmative." Sure, they weren't suppose to harm life, but if these two were gonna let their quarrels get in the way, Melody was gonna take it in her own hands. "It's bad enough that children are involved. You two need to get your panties out of a bunch and act like the adults your suppose to be. This isn't a field trip you know. And people might die, least you can do is fact working together." She told the brothers.

((YAY for more hidden refrences :3))

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:03 am

Tal stood very carefully as the force building in his cannon began to shake the ground a little.

"I'mma chargin, I'mma chargin...I'mma chargin. I'mma chargin, I'mma chargin...I'mma chargin. I'mma chargin, I'mma chargin...Oh oh oh I'mma chargin."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Low blow, asshole!! I thought to myself, not saying a word while my brain screamed.

"Thank you, m'am," Decaldo said to Melody. "I'm not too strong."

"I started it. It'd be mighty foolish to drag in Decaldo. Then again, as I've seen, foolishness is simply a huge side effect of power."

Fierce Deity glared for a second. "And may I ask where exactly YOUR prejudice originated?"

"That wasn't even aimed at you. Nonetheless. Maybe we should see if that town's friendly or not before we think of doing anything."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

"It won't be friendly. This is a military like base. Not to mention a headquaters of where the kidnapper lives. With the way monster attacked us just stepping foot here. We are unwanted quests." Melody pointed out and smiled, kneeling down between the two. "Just be careful. I'm sure your friend is ok under that mask." "Living beings are instinctively to do whatever it takes to survive. He is a parasite, feeds of the..boy. He won't harm him in risk of killing himself." Bara said, not really understanding the idea behind possessing masks, looking down at the two. "Understand?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix had burrowed his way up to everyone else and dolphin jumped out of the sand dragging Cyrus with him.

"HI GUYS!" He shouted before he face-planted into the sand and slid and lightly bumped melody's ankle.

Cyrus let go of his brother the seconds they came from the sand.

Felix got up and spat some sand out of his mouth. "Ewww...." He said.

Cyrus walked up to his brother. "That was reckless, and wild!" He said.

"Yeah! And fun to!" Felix said before smiling once more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 12 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Gento went to say something to Melody, but when he saw his brother's icy stare, he looked the other way. TP sighed. Ell kept fidgeting.

"Let's hurry to the town. I think his heat is making us all go crazy." Kip said distantly. The town was in view, but she wasn't the leader of the exposition so she couldn't go faster than the rest of the group.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Mirth transformed back into her original form and sat on Robert's shoulder. “Hmm...those two tall brothers really don't like each other.” She said. “Now that I think about it, they act like little children every time they fight.” She added, not caring if they heard her or not.

Robert shrugged his shoulders.

Eclipse, still in her leopard form, looked at Cyrus and Felix. “Well, well...if it isn't the nude brothers...” She muttered. “You two hate clothes so much that you couldn't put on a pair of shorts to protect your little man-jewels from getting sunburned?” She asked in a irritated and rude tone.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:09 pm

( Guys I'm gonna drop out from this rp.)

Christopher Shuzen poofed along with Alice Shuzen and family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next