Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Chris sighed as he would feel alone, but a mission was a mission. Chris simply took off in irritation. He simply went to back into hyper space to go back to the ruined world. He felt even more irritated looking at it.

After a few moments of examining, it was obvious to him planets just don't explode , It was obvious that something with mass firepower had to have done the deed, but yet he had never encountered such.

He activated his scanners to see if there was any life around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

"NO! I don't wanna!" Felix shouted.

Cyrus put his hand over his brother's mouth. "Felix, just stop it. Please." He said. "Hey! Missie(referring to TP)! Did you say you have clothes for everyone?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944307
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:20 pm

TP left Ell to play in the tide. "Yeah, I replicated swimsuits for everyone." She said, wringing her hair out. "They're all over there." she pointed to a rack of clothes near a tree. "I'd take you there, but I have to make sure that Ell doesn't go unsupervised." She returned to the water with Ell.

Pip and Kip had finished creating their sand castle. It was about as tall as they were, and it was adorned with twigs and seashells. "There! The perfect sand castle!" Pip said triumphantly. Kip smiled. She was happy that her brother was enjoying himself. She stood up.

"Come on Pip, we made your castle, let's go for a swim!" she said eagerly.

"Race ya to the water!" Pip said. The two made a mad dash for the ocean.

Gename was looking around the square when he saw a sign for "Nuvian massages". There was an arrow pointing to a set of light airy tents, and outside of a few of them was one very attractive woman, with narrow facial ridges. They wore revealing clothing. One of these women saw Gename looking at the tents and she walked over to him.

"Well hello there, traveler." she said smoothly. "Are you interested in a Nuvian massage? They take about 30 minutes and I guarantee that you'll leave feeling nice and refreshed." She ran a finger down his chest.

"Hey, your hand." Gename said when the Nuvian woman was touching his chest.

"Yes? what about it?" She asked.

"You have more than five fingers, don't you?" He asked.

"Yep! All Nuvians have 12 fingers on each of their hands."

"12 fingers, that's really neat. I bet you give really great massages then."

"Only the best. Want to find out?"

"All right!" Gename said, and the Nuvian woman led him into one of the tents.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'm gonna go see what the hype is on this 'Holodeck' thing. Whatever that is." I walked to this "Holodeck", Willi and Decaldo following. "Wow!! A beach!" I ran onto the sand. "I haven't been to a beach in years!"

"Wait, Deku! The saltwater can damage your body!!" Decaldo shouted running after me in a flustered manner. Willi looked at his Oni Mask, which seemed to glow.

"I c-can't let you out-t now," He said to the mask, as it glowed red. "P-Please calm yourself..."

"Ehh?" I stopped at the waves. "Holodeck... It must mean 'a deck full of holograms'. But I'll listen until someone can clarify, okay, Decaldo?"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Melody laughed, sitting down in the captains seat. "Hey! I found one!" She turned around and reached under the higher deck paneling, opening the bottom. "Sit beside me Bara." The driod did and she pulled out his plug again, switched it slightly and plugged it in. "You still recorded those silent films you like?" "Affirmative." The view screen turned into a large black and white drive in movie theater, no sounds included but music. "It's better then no TV. You'd think being in the future, ships would have something like that huh?" "..yes." She looked at his arm and blushed slightly scotting closer to where he sat on the arm and set her hand atop his, not phasing him any.

There was a strange sense of irony. Two beings as advanced as them, able to sit and watch films lacking color and voices for hours. It showed in a way, how people behave as themselves. Before they were giving superficial roles and scripts. That, was what drew them in. Plus Melody remember when Tv first came out, so she was a strong believer in the old school.

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Kip looked over and saw that the Dekus were standing at the water's edge and not going in. "Hey!" she called to them, "Come on in! the water's fine! Don't worry about your bodies, this isn't real water!" Pip splashed her on the face. "Hey, cut it out Pip, I'm talking!" she said as she splashed Pip back.

(Guys, in case you were wondering what Risa looked like, here is a picture of the beach we're on right now)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 pm

I went to run in but Decaldo stopped me again. "Don't go in over your head." He let go, and I ran in anyway. Decaldo ran in after me.

"Remember the water's not real. And you need to stop reminding me how to live. I created you and your intelligence. I know everything you know."

"You told me that a few nights ago."

Willi sat on the sand. The Mask shook and glowed maroon. "P-Please calm yours-self, deity! I cannot r-release you unt-til we're in d-danger!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Cyrus and Felix walked over to the rack.

"Oooo! This brown goes with my hair and eyes!" Felix said before hastily putting them on.

"Felix.... they're on backwards...." Cyrus said before noticing a pair of blue an white. "This goes with my mane!" He shouted before he put his on.

"Pshaw! Whaddya know Cyrus? They're on right!" Felix said before he ran and cannonball'd into the surf.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944307
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 pm

When all of those women wearing little bikinis approached Robert out of the blue, he looked very confused. He blushed brightly as a woman practically sat on top of him and her breasts were in his face.

"Oh my...GOD." Robert thought as his nose started to bleed.

One woman leaned over Robert and wiped the blood away before she ran her fingers through his hair. "Your hair is so soft." She said.

"Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?" Another woman asked Robert, running her hands down his chest.

Robert didn't say anything as the blushing in his face got brighter.

Eclipse woke up and saw that Mirth was burying her in the sand. "What are you doing?" She asked as she sat up.

"Uhh...burying you in this sand." Mirth said.

"Oh...well don't do it anymore ok?"

"Ok..."

Eclipse looked over and saw the group of woman all over Robert. "Oh my god..." Eclipse said, looking unamused. "He must be enjoying himself." She said.

"What's with that small statue?" Mirth asked pointing to the statue TP had placed next to Robert.

"I don't really know." Eclipse said before she stood up. "I'm gonna go in the water."

"Ok, I'm gonna continue to play in the sand." Said Mirth.

Eclipse walked over to the rack where all the bathing suits are and got a purple and black bikini. She left to change into it and came back and went into the water.

Mirth looked up and thought she saw Robert now trying to get away from the group of women. She shrugged then went back to playing in the sand.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Chris felt rather unamused as he thought of some former friends over the years and was wondering how they were, but he felt he was rather out of reach and a tad bit bored. So he sighed and begun to drift elsewhere in space.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

"Flying through space! Blow'n shit up! Come on! What's better than space travel?" Tal laughed, "I'm telling ya though! It's WAAAAY funner flying at near light speeds WITHOUT a ship! You guys'll have to try it some day!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 am

Melody sighed, pulling the plug out and the screen went blank before reaching back and pushing some buttons to show the space outside agian. "After so much time fighting. We get a time to relax.." She stood up. "AND IM BORED!" her foot came down to emphasize her point and dented it slightly. "Oh shit." She dragged a bit of carpet over it and smoothed it out. "Good as new." "But." "Don't. Say..anything." She stopped the other blond before he spoke and he stood up, walking over and put his hand on her shoulder. " "Why are you..tense? stretched tight due to anxiety and nervousness?" "Because Bara. One princess is taken. Why if more are taken? What if there has already been more. What is Umawener is a trap? No one seems to be taking this seriously." Bara moved her bangs slightly from her face. "You have fun. I will take it seriously." "I know..I know.. but I don't care if its fake or not. I dont wanna be picking sand from my butt the entire trip."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 am

I was never so happy in my life, since I was blowning up ships, left to right, then....Something happened. The loudest click I've heard in my life, and The Normandy was bare dry of ammo, and I knew one thing, run like the devil in one your tail.

"WHA....DON'T TELL ME WE RAN OUT, SAY IT AIN'T SOOOO!!!" I yelled, with fear coming into my eyes. "RETREAT!!! RETREAT!!" I yelled to Joker, as he sped off, with the enemy on our tail.

"JOKER, CAN THIS DAMN THING GO FASTER?!" I yelled, pounding the crud out the controls.

"Commander! We're giving her all it's got!"

"Negatory! It can go faster!" I said, slamming on the turbo.

"NO NO..."

I slammed it, and never flung back as hard in my life.

"Okay....bad idea." I thought, struggling to the turbo button.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699261
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 am

"Wha-whats happening?!?" Mugi chan shouted as she got flung back in her room. Just a minute earlier she was reading a book like she normally does in her free-time but the book was now on the other side of the room. She struggled to get up holding on the side of her bed. Once the turbo was over she was going to go out and give whoever set the turbo on without warning a strict talk about how you should warn everyone before doing things like that.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 508273
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 am

I finally hit the off button, and got back my balance. "Okay, let's not do that again." I said, even though I felt stupid after pressing it.

"Oh mon dieu! What did you do, Commander?!" Otto said to himself, slowly standing from where he fell, and crawling into the hallway, seeing Mugi standing there. "Hello Mugi, care to help me up?" Otto said, waving his hand in the air a bit.

Meanwhile, on the ship's deck....

"Hmm? Does anyone feel something weird about that rock?" I said, studying it for a bit.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699261
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 am

"Oi, T-kun." said Espe, looking at the interstellar radar. "Looks like we have another ship up ahead going the same place we are. Should we try to contact them?"
"Sure, why not. Let's see who they are, then we can decide whether to blow them up or not." T-kun responded. "Computer, contact that ship."
"Fine. Hopefully their computer is smart enough to hold a decent conversation with me...." the computer muttered.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861288
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:25 am

I jumped through the window and onto the crowed streets. Freedom! I was finally out! In the end, I was really coming close to dieing, when some guards came in with a needle to feed me nutrients. The sudden burst of engery gave me enough power to break free from my bonds are rub like hell out of the prison.
That's the bad thing about my element. It uses up way too much energy (my engery at that). Even worst, even though I can create objects at will, the more complex it is, the more it drains me. And if I'm not careful, I could drain my own life. Scary.
Anyways, I landed with a thud, feeling my legs collapse underneath me. As far as I could tell, I was still at ZC. In this case, it was a good thing. My time in that cell left me blind to the sunlight, making me dependent on my not so good memory. So with my eyes closed, I mingled with the crowd, making my way around the gaurds and to the exit.
Occasionally, someone recognized me and tapped me to the right direction. By the time I was out and clear from the city, the sirens were blaring, declaring that a prisoner had escaped. I ran far from it,unsure of where I was going until I fell into a dead faint on the ground.
Freedom.

(I apologized for this being hastily written, but I really need to catch up with you guys.)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677775
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Chris suddenly felt a disturbance in the force -- that and his computer picked up a odd trace of a component to something that was where the ruined planet was, so he sighed and told the computer to go to Uhmawenr. he was in a hurry so he went into light space useing his hyper jump drive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

The time flew by on the Holodeck, and it was late at night fast. TP disengaged the program. "Well, it's getting late. You guys should get some dinner and then go to bed. It's going to be a while before we get to this planet so. Try to make the best of it." She said.

Gename walked out of the holodeck, still smiling from his massage earlier. He, along with some of the others, went to the mess hall for some dinner. After ordering, he sat down and began to eat. Ell sat across the table from him after she got her food, but she couldn't really see over the edge of the table.

"These chairs are too small." She complained.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm

“...I could barely breath with all those women on me...” Robert said, straightening out his jacket.

“Oh you know you liked it.” Eclipse said, not looking at him.

“I did at first...but it got to the point where it was too much...”

“Yeah, I could tell when you were struggling to get away. You're hair is a mess by the way.”

Robert muttered something while he fixed his hair as they made it to the mess hall.

After they got their food, Robert sat down next to Gename and Eclipse sat across from Robert.

As Mirth was wandering around the mess hall, she perked up as the blue things on her head started to blink slowly. “Um...guys, I hear something...I think another ship is trying to contact us.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

When I awoke, it was nighttime. I cursed and lifted my face off the ground. Pausing for a second, I took in my surroundings. All aroubd me were flowers, yellow in the dim moonlight. I was in a meadow, and just not any meadow, one I knew personally. It was located just a few miles from town, the spot where I first met King.
I sat up and sighed. I hate character development. Deciding to skip it, I quickly planned my next move. I needed a way off this planet. I couldn't pilot a ship if my life depended on it, and all the commercial ones would be on the look out for a certin escapee. I could try an independent one, but they were undependable. They would turn me to authorities in a heart beat if the bounty was high enough.
"What ifi contact a ship I knew?" I wondered. I could easily create a radio to connect to some ship, but who would I call?
Even though I was safe now, the police would get me real soon. I need to take a risk. I close my eyes and let the little black squares, a signature to my element, appear at my finger tips. They multiplied and formed together, making a radio. It was an old one, but it was still complex.
Knowing that I had to be quick with it, I tuned it to the nearest ship. I didn't have to worry about contacting the military, only certin radios can do that. I took a deep breath, and started my transmittion.
" This is Melinda Wolf, the knight who says ni. I am alive, but stranded on ZC. I request assistance imediately. I reapt. This is Melinda Wolf-" I gasp and clutched my chest. My life was starting to be drained. "Ni..." I moaned out of sheer habit. I took a deep breath and finished up. "I'm at the meadow. Please help me. Over."
I let the radio dissolve away and collapse on the ground. Struggling to keep conscious, I refused to faint this time. "please let them be friendly," I prayed.
Little did I know, my transmutation was picked up by the Moonjelly.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677775
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Willi, Decaldo, and I all walked out of the holodeck. Willi wandered with us behind until we found some beds to sleep in. Willi slipped into one of them and slept peacefully, Fierce Deity still occasionally bothering him in his sleep. Decaldo took some scraps nearby and made his own little Deku nest to sleep in.

I realized something. "Decaldo?" I asked.

"Yeah, Link?"

"...What should i sleep in?"

"Well, you'll have to learn to make a nest. Until then, sleep normally, and if you're wilting in the morning, go to the Mess Hall and get some water, ok?"

I looked over at Willi's bed. I was NOT going to sleep with him in his bed. I knew my character too well. I simply laid on the floor and tried to rest.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 am

when TP checked her messages on the bridge, she was shocked to see that she had gotten two. "So many messages out in space." She said. She explained to T-Kun everything that was happening, and then went to the next transmission. She got a little depressed when she heard it. She wished that her ship could go faster, but alas. She could only hope that nothing happened to Melinda as they were traveling.

She went to the mess hall and ordered a small dinner. She wasn't that hungry after the message. She sat next to Ell.

"I see a lot of pain." Ell said, looking at TP. "I'm too young to read aura clearly, but yours I can see perfectly. Did something happen?" she asked.

"It's nothing that you can help right away." TP said, while eating the small cheeseburger she ordered.

"I'll keep my eyes looking toward the future for you." the little purple alien said as she finished eating her berries. When TP was done eating, the two went off to quarters.

Gename walked back to Gento's room. Gento was inside, lying on the bed.

"What are you here for?" Gento asked distantly. He took up the space of the bed completely.

"I'm here to sleep, what do you think? I'm sure you can deal with me sleeping." Gename spat back.

"With the way you snore? I'd rather face Konname without a weapon."

"Shut up. You aren't a quiet sleeper, yourself. I'm going to bed now. Good night." Gename said and then took the bottom bunk. The beds weren't meant to accommodate someone of his size, so he had to sleep diagonally, letting a part of his legs and feet dangle off of the side.

Pip and Kip sleepily changed into their matching pajamas and took separate beds.

"Computer, set alarm for o' eight hundred hours." Kip said. They had to be up bright and early.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

"Commander, that is a ship, not a rock." The AI said.

"Well, do we have a message?" I said, hopefully thinking aloud. "In fact, we should say a little hello of our own."

I quickly ran to the holodeck, which had almost no use, due to the AI having such amazing signals at times.

I sent out a little hologram to the ship saying: "Greetings fellow explorer, or whatever, I'm Commander Revlis, leader aboard the Normandy, I don't mean to cause harm, since we are out of ammo, but please just let us pass, yes?"

"Commander, begging to be spared won't save your life everytime."

"It's worth a shot, and don't roll your receptors at me!" I said, snapping at it. "Oh crap, the holodeck is still on... F@#$." I said, feeling stupid, turning it off.

"You should've let me send the message, they would've listened better to me."

"What, to a boring lecture on how not to blow us up? Glorious." I said, in my most sarcastic tone.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699261
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 am

Getting bored, Tal began walking about. Still plugged in of course...

"So what part of the galaxy are you dudes cross-sectionaly based from? And how the solar hell did you manage to get ahold of a ship this immaculant! Is there any one else on bored? Or are you three REALLY the only ones!"

SMASH! A small meteor hit the side of the Moonjelly. The odd things is, it didn't bounce off like most meteors would....it just stuck there...staring out into space...

Was he stuck? Or simply unwilling to move...The Stone was uncertain...

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next