Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! Empty SpaceNuts!

Post by Deku Link Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Obviously, you know this RP. So let's get started!!

In a galaxy far away in the future, there was a man by the name of Lypherzink. He ruled a barren wasteland, and sought to destroy his planet's destroyers. That means us. He sent out many minions around the internet/space...
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

SpaceNuts! Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm

"All right, it's time to leave! We can't stay very long or else we're going to get those things back on our tail. Engage thrusters."

"Thrusters engaged."

"Ok, helm, bring us to half impulse. I don't want to make any hasty movements and attract attention...again."

"We're at half impulse."

"Great. Now when we clear the planet's atmosphere, jump to warp 6."

"We've just entered warp."

"Sweet. Captain's log, Stardate...You know what, screw the Stardate. Nobody pays any attention to the number anyway. We've just gotten off of the planet Okunii after LypherZink's cronies damaged our phaser array. After repairs were completed, we picked up two...guests. I've known them for a while, but I can't say I'm too excited about one of them being here."

"Sir? Who are you talking to?"

"The computer! Haven't you guys ever heard of Star Trek?! Well, that's not important. I have to head down to the transporter room anyway. Kip, you have the bridge."

"Yes sir."

TP walked down the halls of the new U.S.S. Moonjelly. She had to pay a lot of money and owes a few people some favors, but she finally was able to get the ship she wanted. She straightened out her green shirt and brushed off per black pants before she went into the transporter room. Two tall men were there, fighting each other.

"Guys, guys, please! This is a brand new ship, and I will not tolerate either of you damaging the transporter pad! come on, off of there." The two guys looked at her, and stepped off of the pad. "Now, my name is Unika, but I want to be called TP. Captain TP. That shouldn't be too hard for you guys to remember. Come, I have to take you to the bridge." She said, before delicately grabbing them by the hands and then leading them back to the bridge.

"Captain on the bridge." Kip said. Kip was wearing a green shirt with an orange vest over it, with black pants that had green trim on it, and black shoes. Her blonde hair was pulled back into pigtails and her purple eyes seemed to shimmer. She walked back to her post at navigational control.

"So, crew, these two will be joining our crew for the rest of this mission. This guys is Gento and he's Gename."

"Wait, how did you know our names-" Gento asked, but TP cut him off.

"The captain is speaking!" she barked. Gento shut up. "Now let's see, ok. Gename, you have the helm, Pip, take tactical. Gento, to to navigational, Kip, take weapons."

TP sat in her chair when everyone went to their new stations. she liked being captain already.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:11 pm

"Another Day, another Credit chip!" I said to myself, streching and twisting to relax my stiff body. "Alright AI, Status report!" I said aloud, and the robotic voice answered: "No obivious changes to the Normandy, Commander Revlis." The AI Responded back.

"All right, Crew report!" I asked aloud, adjusting my Omni-tools settings.

"No current changes in behavior, but you put on 5 pounds since your last travel."

"Shut up! I may be young, but I can dismantel you!" I said, threating the AI.

"Commader Revlis, calm down, your crew is about to wake up."

"Very well, time to annouce protocol!" I said, adjusting my usual suit.

Meanwhile, in another room....

"Ugh....why does he always assign me to wake-up duty?" Otto grumbled, and picked up his hat, and went off to the speakers, and yelled in his loudest voice: "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!"

Meanwhile, in the captian's quarters...

"Ugh, remind me later to revoke Otto's duites as Wake-up announcements." I said, removing my hands from my ears.

"Yes Commander Revlis."
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm

In the air ducts of the U.S.S. Moonjelly, too boys who had apparently sneaked on at one point were crawling about.

"Get your tail out of my face Felix!" One with grey hair whispered.

"You get your face out of my butt Cyrus." The one named Felix said.

The two brothers had crawled there way to the ducts above the bridge.

"Look over there, next to that chair! That guy's hair reminds me of Eon's tail!" Felix whispered.

"What, where? I can't see him! Move!" Cyrus whispered.

"No, you move!" Felix whispered before the two began shoving each other.

The duct below them fell out, and they both feel into the center of the bridge.

Felix had landed one his feet while Cyrus landed flat on his butt.

"Cyrus, you're so clumsy! Look what you did!" Felix said.

"OWWW!" Cyrus said before getting up and rubbing his butt with his tail. "Whaddaya mean MY fault!? You're the one who wouldn't move!" He shouted.

The two stood forehead to forehead. They were exactly the same hight wearing shorts that matched each other's length.

They then released what they had done. They then turned to face the captain's chair and put on their puppy eyes and lowered their ears. "Don't hurt us!" They said in unison.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm

In the vast, dark reaches of space, a tiny RV with wings flies by, blaring rock music loudly. A young man wakes up when he hears the long song. "Ugh...Puke......Puke.................PUUUUUUKKKKKEEEE!!!!!"

A strange creature dances to the loud music while snacking on cat food. He just barely hears his best friend Power Star telling him to turn the music down. He steps into the cockpit of the RV.

"Hey, Star, do you want some Fancy Feast?" The creature asks with a big grin. "Puke, not now. My head is killing me." The young man adjusts his hat.

Suddenly, the phone rings. Puke answers it without thinking twice. "Puke, no! I think that's-" Too late. A strange, metallic man appears on the screen. "Hello, Power Star..." he says with a slight twitch. "Ugh, hey Vinnie. What do you want?" Power Star says with an annoyed expression. "I have an urgent message from your employer..." the robotic man replies. The screen shifts to show a strange mass of what appears to be cheese.

"PIZZA THE HUT!" Power Star and Puke yell, nervously. "Well, if it isn't Power Star, and his sidekick, Barf." "It's "Puke", thank you." The creature replies, not amused. The hulking...thing...continues. "It looks like I have yet to receive my payment for helping save your lives..." A part of Pizza's eye falls into his mouth as he says this.

"Don't worry, Pizza. We just need a little more time to get your 10,000 SpaceBucks." Power Star says, trying to keep his cool. "Oh, no, Power Star. You now owe me a MILLION SpaceBucks."

Star bites his lip. "A million? That's unfair!" Pizza laughs as he says this. "You just better get it soon. Or else. Tell 'em, Vinnie" The metallic man smirks. "Or else Pizza is gonna go out...for you!" The two men on screen laugh, and Vinnie appears to...eat Pizza the Hut's side. Puke quickly turns off the phone.

"Oh no, where are we gonna get a MILLION SpaceBucks?" Puke says, shaking a little. "Don't worry, Puke. I know this guy, I used to be the heavy weapons guy on his squad. Maybe he'll help us." Star turns the RV around, as Puke turns the music back up.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh3115/115SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hmmm...? Oh good morning speaker. he he he...oh wait thats Otto talking..." Mugi mumbled to herself as she crawled out of bed. She wasnt exactly what youd call a morning person. Half-asleep she wandered over to the bathroom and then over to the main bridge and sat down in the first random chair she saw.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 507573
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm

TP looked at these strange twins that fell out of the vent. "I want to be mad at you, but I can't with those adorable faces you're making! AWWWWWWWWW!" she squealed.

Kip looked over and saw the twins. "Hey Pip, these guy are twins just like us!" She chirped. Pip looked over, and smiled. Then he went back to monitoring the screens.

"Hey little guys, where are you from, and how did you get on the Moonjelly?" TP said, making a sickeningly cute face back at them.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

I chuckled a little, hearing the crew complain and groan like Zombies. "Well, I'll get protocol out of the way, after I check the Bridge." I said, walking there right now. "Ah, little sis, good to see you!" I said in a happy voice, giving mugi one of my strong, brotherly hugs.

Meanwhile, in the halls of the ship...

"Well, at least I can get back to my projects...." Otto said, adjusting his coat, and walking to the bridge as well. "Oh, morning Commander." Otto said, simply waving as he past, walking to the engine room.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Decaldo shot up in excitement. It was another day! "C'mon, Willi! Wake up! We gotta get up!" He shook the little pale, brown-haired, aqua-eyes boy like crazy. Decaldo was donned in his little cosplay. Willi slowly sat up.

"D-Don't startle me l-like that..." Willi sputtered. Deku Link sat up shortly after.

"Morning everyone," He yawned. He looked over at Decaldo. "I still can't get over how you look like me."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

After a little flying, the tiny RV finally makes to James's ship, the U.S.S. Normandy. Star pulls up towards the side of the bridge, where they can be seen, but not in the way. "YO, JA-I MEAN, "COMMANDER REVLIS!" Star honks the horn loudly.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I lifted my head, and said: "AI, hologram communicator, stat!"

"As you wish, Commander Revlis"

"Ah, Mario and Puke, haven't seen you two since well, awhile...haha..." I said. "You look like your in dire need of something, so anything for an old friend of mine!" I said.

Last edited by Silver Of Revlis on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Mario was glad his old friend remembered him, and was glad that he wasn't mad when he left after he finished his job. "Nice to see you too, man. Now, I know you might have it, but..." Mario cringed a little. "We need a million SpaceBucks, and fast..."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

"Mario, Mario, Mario, Sometimes I worry about you, and if you need 1 million, sadly, I only got 20k in space dollars, but, we are going to take a few missions that pay quite well, interested in going back into the field?" I said, remembering the days of boot camp with Mario.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"We're from a place called Felva. A country to the east of the land known as Hyrule." Cyrus said.

"I can't remember how we got here, but all I can say is we were with our sister one second and in the air ducts the next." Felix said.

Their eyes got bigger and their tails started to wag. "Can we stay? We won't cause any trouble! We promise!" They said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Bara seemed to show no change what so ever from where he was standing, staring out the window. His gray eyes fixed on the space outside. The big, empty space of just gaseous stars.

The other blond however smiled brightly and knelt down, playing gently with Felix's ear. "They are so fluffy! And.." She noticed them both practically naked, running around in only shorts. Sure, the ship was warm, but space was cold. "Free spirits. Little guys your age shouldn't be out in big empty space like this."

Melody and Bara. Both people who are more then they lead to believe, but their lips sealed shut. They are both determined and destined to find a way to restore their home back to normal. If they were only slightly more advanced they could tell, did they go back in time? Or forward. Is there even a Earth anymore? Not to mention how in the world did they get on a ship as elebrate and big as this. Something in their eyes probley held the secrets, but who had time to talk. When one struck up a conversation with either, they would be gone in a minute.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

TP smiled. "Of course you can stay! Come on then, I should assign you to quarters and show you how to work the food replicators. Ok, Gento, Gename, come with me, along with our new guests! Kip, you have the bridge."

"Aye sir."

TP dragged all four of them along to a room that had enough tables and chairs to seat a large crew. There were hollowed-out areas in the walls. "Ok, these are the food replicators. If you ever get hungry, then come here. this is how you order. You just walk up to these slots in the wall and ask for something you want. Computer, one Romulan Ale."

"The requested beverage is not in the Starfleet catalog." the computer chimed back in a female voice.

"WHAT?! You mean those stiff-necked admirals back at Starfleet still haven't legalized Romulan Ale?!"

"Affirmative." the computer responded.

"I wasn't asking you!" TP turned back to the group. "Well, sorry about that. How about some cheesecake? Computer, New York style cheesecake. Four slices." There was a shimmering sound as four slices of cheesecake appeared inside the replicator. TP handed the cheesecake to everyone. "Well, go ahead and try it! It won't bite, promise!"

Gename looked at Gento. "Hey brother, there's a lady trapped in the walls of this place!" He whispered.

"Oh just shut up and eat...whatever this is." Gento said. He took a bite. "Hey, this is actually pretty good." He said between bites. Gename could see in his brothers eyes that he loved it. Gename ate some and smiled.

"I don't know who this 'New York' is, you you should tell him one day that he makes really good cheesecake!" Gename said and then laughed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Cyrus had a curious look on his face. "Why is there a lady stuck in the thingy?" He asked.

Felix's face was beaming as his tongue stuck out of his open mouth and he was clearly drooling. "Who cares about the lady! This 'cheesecake' stuff smells good!" He said before he leaped onto the table with his rear high in the air and his tail wagging to no end as he ate like an animal. "Whoever made this stuff is amazing!" He shouted as he ate. He finished his piece, and looked over at his brother, who was still staring at the replicators. "Cyrus, you gonna have some? Or will I eat it for ya?" He asked.

"No! that's mine!" Cyrus said before he rushed over and took a bite in a more mannerly fashion, but still like an animal. "Th-this is amazing!" He said before he devoured the rest.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 pm

TP laughed. "Well, I'm glad that you like the food. Thanks to Gento and Gename's generous donation of Dilithium crystals, we'll have enough power for about 10 years! Ha! Well, I want to show you guys to your quarters. you need a place to stay!" When they were done eating, TP dragged them to a hallway lined with doors. "Ok, you guys can choose your own rooms. To open the door, you press this big white button at the top of this pad. Try it!"

Gename cautiously walked up to the pad. He pressed the white button, and the door slid open! "Wah!" he cried, getting caught off-guard. He jumped, and hit his head on the ceiling. "Owww..." He rubbed his head.

"Gename, just like the forest mice. You scream at everything." Gento said, before finding a room and hitting the white button. He scoffed. "Hardly a place worth for a god, but whatever. It'll have to do." He said, and hit the white button, closing the door.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Felix pushed the button, and the door slid open. "EEK!" He screamed before he jumped into Cyrus' arms.

Cyrus jumped a little himself before he caught his brother. "Felix... that better be sweat i feel making your shorts wet." He said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Decaldo ran up next to Silver. "We're up, Commander Revlis!" If there was one thing Decaldo lacked, it was basic manner to his superiors. he treated everyone the same. They all were treated like Willi, since that was the only "human" he had known so well. "Where are we going today!"

Willi walked in and picked up his little Deku Scrub friend. "I a-apologise, sir. H-He's qu-qu...quite energetic..."

"Hey, put me down, Willi!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I of course, laugh it off, since that's what I do quite a bit. "It's alright, as long as he knows my name, it's fine that you two love it here on the Normandy, this girl has been running since I was in the military." I said, patting the wall of the ship. "She may not be fancy, or have those crazy big boosters, but it's amazing, yes?" I said.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Mario/Power Star and Puke stepped onto the Normandy, with the little belongings they had. They were a bit skeptical to join them again, as Pizza could attack them at any time. But they both were pretty desperate. Besides, he hasn't worked with his old friend in years.

Mario explained the situation in full detail when they got to the bridge. "We are in need of a lot of cash. We owe our lives to the gangs. We'll both be willing to do whatever you want us to do, but hopefully we won't get attacked any time soon."

Mario and Puke explored the ship they used to work on. Not much has changed, but plenty of new faces were all working on the Normandy. It was pretty impressive.

They decided to introduce themselves. "I'm an old friend of your captain's. I'm Mario, but I also go by "Power Star." And this is Puke. Don't mind him." Mario rolled his eyes a little.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:46 pm

"Well Mario, feel free to make the Normandy your home away from home! Since this ship has everything you need to survive, let me show you a spare room for both of you!" I said, giving the hand motion for "c'mon".

"Mario, maybe if you didn't get into gang bussiness, you wouldn't be on the run, but I domn't mind actually." I said, shrugging. "Here we go, your room!" I said opening up the spare room. "Well, if you don't mind the equipment we have in here, it's a cosy room." I said, hoping Mario would like it.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Puke immediately jumped onto the bed. "Wow, this is comfy! I haven't slept on a bed like this before." He rolled around a bit, purring loudly.

"Puke, you're really embarrassing, you know that?" Mario/Star was going to try and get him to get off his lazy ass, but he already fallen asleep. Mario/Star decided to leave him be, and threw all of their suitcases onto the floor carelessly.

He helped himself to a light lunch in the ship's cafeteria, and decided to start working right away. He organized all of the heavy weapons and made sure that they worked.

As he was walking back to the room, he noticed that the RV had not been moved to storage. He rushed back to the air lock, and strangely, it looked as if it had been in an accident. A note was taped to it. "Power Star, we'll give you 'til tomorrow. -Pizza."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am

Decaldo squirmed out of Willi's arms. "I like it! It's nice and roomy! But uhh..." He walked back into the room he awoke in. "I'll just read until we get to wherever we're going."

"H-How many t-times have you... have you read that thing?" Willi asked.

"Countless!! I just like to go over spare details. I want a new book, though."

"It's an awful big book. How'd you get your hands on it?"

"I got it from my dad a while ago. He told me to gain as much knowledge as I could before I die, so that's what I'm doing," Decaldo replied with his happy expression.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next