Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 18 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by T-kun Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

T-kun and Espe stared in awe as their ship turned into the awesomest of awesomes, a giant robot that seemed to be controlled by Tal. They watched as it's |_|b3r l337 sk1llz completely destroyed Zypher's ship.
Both were speechless as they watched the wreckage fall to the planet. T-kun started a slow clap, which both him, Espe, and several other characters who I won't name because that would be god-modding joined in.
"THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE TAL!" T-kun yelled, almost weeping with the amazingness of it all. Espe still couldn't seem to speak, but responded by setting a nearby piece of wall on fire in gratitude.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 18 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 18 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

(64, your post made me cry from the sheer awesome radiating from it. Bravo.)

TP jumped up and down excitedly, raising her Core Dill up in the air doing her own little Giga Drill Breaker, in an extremely nerdy fashion. When the show was over, she turned to Melody. "Aww, leaving already? But we had so much fun together!" She stared in Bara's tallness in awe, before coming back to. She ran back to Melody. "Oh, here. These are for you." She pulled out a packet of seeds with a rose on the front. "Pip and Kip told me that you really liked these, so I got some for you. Roses are beautiful, and beauty must be shared." She put the package in Melody's hands. "You know...I'm really not this fearless. But being captain means that I have more people to worry about than just myself. You and Bara being there helped me feel better about this mission. So, thanks." She smiled and hugged Melody. She hugged Bara's leg, since she was too short to reach anything else. "Maybe we'll see each other again sometime."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 18 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 18 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 pm

“Damn...that was pretty awesome.” Robert said with a smile as he stared at Tal's totally epic wreckage. He lifted his hand and gave Tal a thumb's up. “You did great Tal!” He said.

“That...was...TOTALLY SICK!!” Eclipse exclaimed. “I have never seen such destruction be that awesome!” She added.

With all these people excited, Mirth's excitement ended quickly when she heard that Bara and Melody were leaving. “Wh-what? You're leaving already?” She said in a sad tone before she ran to Bara's leg and grabbed ahold of it. “You...you can't leave! Not yet...” She said, her voice started to crack up as if she was crying, but no tears came out of her eye screen. The only tears that were being shown on the screen where digital images next to the blinking ovals.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Bara reached down with his hand and petted her slightly. "Sorry." He said and stood back up, his jets extending. "Maybe, we'll meet again someday. Don't get captured this time princess. These fine crews might not be able to save you next time." He lifted Melody and they took off in a glowing green light that looked like a shooting star and vanished. Hoping that someday, they would be able to recreate their home, starting with the seeds she was giving by a short but life long friendship.

((Ok, I'm done. Everyone post so we can end this rp Yay x3 Also 64, welcome to the breaking logic of zelda hearts x3))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 18 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 18 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

T-kun wiped a single tear from his eye. "Ah Tal, that was beautiful. Twas an honor working along side you. And the rest of you as well." he said, turning to everyone else.
"I'd say this mission was accomplished. Now let's get back to our ship! I wanna try out the new massive robot mode!" Espe said, running off in the direction of their ship.
"Even after a massive battle, some things never change." T-kun said. He decided that going back home would be wise, the chipmunk people were most likely missing their rulers. T-kun started walking after Espe, who was already a good distance away.
"It's still in orbit you idiot, we'll have to get it down before we can get on!" T-kun yelled to him.
"Tandy will bring it down, since she actually LIKES me!" Espe yelled back. T-kun sighed, and walked off into the horizon of the planet.

(Seriously, best space RP ever.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 18 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 18 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Mirth waved at Melody and Bara as they left. “I really hope we will meet each other again.” She said. Even though she was a little confused with Bara's attention to her, she had grown to like it and him.

“Don't worry Mirth, I'm sure we'll meet them again one day.” Robert said.

Mirth smiled and jumped onto Robert's shoulder.

Eclipse let out a sigh when T-kun and Espe left. “Well, there goes the trigger happy duo.” She said. “So, what now?” She asked Robert.

“Well, since we have no other ways of going back home I guess we're going to hang out on TP's ship a little longer.” Robert said.

“Awesome. So TP, where to now?” Eclipse asked.

(...Yes.)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 pm

TP looked back at everyone. "Well, let's go back to the Moonjelly. We have to get everyone back home, after all." They all ventured back to the Moonjelly, and went back into space. Once far away from the planet, she gave little badges to everyone. "Well, these will let you go back to where you live. Please, don't worry about me, I can pilot this ship just fine. I have the Spiral Energy on my side." she looked a little sad. "I'll see all of you later, all right?"

"You can't run this ship by yourself!" Pip protested.

"I'll be fine." she touched some controls on the Moonjelly's interface, and everyone started fading out of view. "Never forget me!" Everyone faded away.

As everyone reappeared back in their own consecutive worlds, they could have almost sworn that they saw a bright green dot travel across the sky at Nyan Speed.

(And thus concludes SpaceNuts. Ending it this way since it's pretty much over. X3)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18