Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

Chris was now in his own chambers as he was rather bored as he thought of Regulus's smile, After a thousand years , Chris has never been alone, but he seemed to be takeing a serious tole. Chris constently thought of Regulus. He cried for a few moments but he then thought to him self going " You been through it before, you can do it again." He then sighed as he said a prayer as he went to sleep. Chris was Alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

After he ate, Robert walked into his room. He changed into more comfortable pants, put his sword near the bed, the he took of his jacket and shirt then layed down on his bed.

When Eclipse entered her room she walked over to the bed and took off her sword and leaned it against the wall beside the bed and flopped on it. “I'm too damn tired to change into a nightgown...” She muttered.

Mirth was sitting in the bridge, charging herself while listening to the messages the Moonjelly had recieved. She became sad as she listened to Melinda's message. Mirth then layed on her back and her eye screen, head bumps, and feet darkened.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Melody stretched. Her human brain getting tired. "Ready to head to the room?" "It does not seem logical to leave the ship unattended at night." "I'm sure the ships computer will keep it fine." "..." "Come on. If anything goes wrong, we'll be the firsts to know." So the two driods heading back to their room. Melody stripped down to her tank top and climbed into bed. The other blond in his shorts and she helped plug him into the wall above the bed, taking his ponytail down and he shut down into sleep mode as she laid close to him, falling into sleep mode as well as her brain intself drifted to sleep.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm

"The time is o' eight-hundred hours." The computer said, in Pip and Kip's quarters. The twins remained asleep. "The time is o' eight-hundred hours." Pip slowly came around. "The time is-"

"Computer, turn off the alarm." Pip said sleepily. The computer beeped, and the computer stopped saying the time. Pip jumped off of the top bunk and changed while his sister was still asleep. He combed his hair, and then shook his sister. "Kip, wake up. We're on bridge duty." He said. Kip muttered something and rolled over. "Computer, play Pip Techno soundtrack, track 7." he said, and DaRude's "Sandstorm" started playing very loudly.

"Mmm...Pip, you know I hate that song as an alarm clock!" Kip said. "It's too early in the morning to be playing techno! computer, stop playback!" Kip shouted, and the song stopped playing. Pip went to the mess hall to get some breakfast and as he was eating, his sister joined him. The rest of the ship was still asleep, but that was ok for them. they both went to the bridge and started their daily scans and things.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am

"Well there's quite a tale indeed!" said T-kun. He then told the glorious tale of life, death, and chipmunks that can be found in the Spacenuts character topic.
"Does that answer your questions?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Chris woke up as his destination was approaching, he was actually a bit nervous. He hasn't been thinking about anything but how the planet was obliterated or destroyed. He also just wanted to go home, in his wonderland ( his sleep) he and Reg had a picnic with Deneb , Leo and Katherine , he saw Leo and her kissing as Deneb somehow had a camera taking pictures, Chris on the other hand was being messaged by Reg, Reg then turned him over and kissed him. After the fun at the picnic they headed back to their castle, This was when Chris woke up.

He went to his kitchen to make himself something to eat, he made pancakes. After that he cleaned his mess up and took a shower. Once he was finished he put all his gear back on and returned to the cockpit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:15 am

I sat up. And I felt like shit. I felt rather grouchy, tired, and depressed. Wilted. Wonderful. "Oh come ON," I grumbled as I got to my felt slowly. I had a hunch, and my hair was slightly more brunette, but I managed. I dragged my heels to the Mess Hall, more than likely to faceplant Seth McFarlane's Cartoon style if I dared to walk on uneven ground. Eventually I reached the food replicator thing. "Just get me some water, will ya?!" I snapped. I was NOT in the mood for anything BUT to be able to stand up straight and not be a b*Navi*h.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 am

Mirth's head bumps, feet, and screen eye blinked on as her systems began to turn themselves on. She sat up and unplugged herself and let out a loud computer-like yawn. She noticed Kip and Pip and walked over to them.

“Good morning fleshies.” She said to the twins. “What are you doing?” She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm

"F-fleshies?" Kip said, looking at the little robot.

"We're preforming computer maintenance. Sometimes the ship's computer likes to be plucky, and we have to make it run at peak efficiency." Pip said. He was sounding a little like a computer, himself. The two continued to run all over the bridge, touching the displays and making everything run smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gename woke up with a start when Gento stepped on his foot. "Gento, OW! Can't you watch where you're going? Konname gave us eyes for a good reason!" He shouted.

"Oh shut up. With how loudly you're yelling, you'll wake up the entire ship. I'm going to go get something to eat. See you whenever, idiot." Gento said, walking out of their room.

Gename muttered something, and stumbled out of the room in his ill-fitting pajamas. He walked down to the mess hall, where Gento was already eating, and Deku was trying to get some water out of the replicator. "Computer, a bowl of fresh water." He said, and when the replicator made the water, he gave it to the frustrated treeman. "Here you go, friend." He said with a bright smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TP and Ell remained asleep in the captain's quarters.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

"Thanks, Gename." I looked at the bowl. Why a bowl? Meh, I sprinkled the water into my boots like how I made Deku do in the new Year's Eve party.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hmm...interesting..." Mirth said watching the twins. "Oh, and if your wondering why I called you fleshies it's because you're made out of flesh and bone, it's not an insult. I call everyone that's made out of flesh and bone." She said.

Robert tiredly got up and sat upright in his bed for a few seconds before putting his skin-tight shirt on and black jacket. He fixed his messy hair so that it's covering his left eye and strapped his sword onto his back and walked to the mess-hall.

"Hi." He said to Gename and Link as he was walking up to the food replicators.

Suddenly a shadow opened up next to Gename and Eclipse rosed out of it. The shadow closed when she was fully out of it.

"Hey guys." She greeted. "I had the weirdest dream last night."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Decaldo and Willi were known for sleeping in, especially since the blitz of attacks they were used were rode out by resting. Willi snored while his Oni Mask rustled more. Fierce Deity wanted out. Willi and fierce Deity were both used to this by now. Willi would pay no heed to the demon, and the spirit would beg to be worn. The two slept right through it.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

"Wow...Who knew that small furry nut munchers could make for such....a practical cheap labor force! I'll have to remember that next time I build a moon sized dreadnought with the intend of global destruction and/or planetary race saving! Sooooo... How bout a semi-grand tour! I'd love to see the outdoor swimming pools you guys got!" he laughed as he finally unplugged himself, the wire now strewn across the bridge.

There was a knock at the window. A knock at the window? Which window? And if so, if some one knocked and no one was around to hear it...did it even make a noise? The rock poundered this as he awaited a response...Staring from the outside in...

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

"Sure." said T-kun. He led him to the lower deck.
"Here is where we keep most of our weaponry and vehicles." said T-kun, gesturing towards the tanks, speeders, walkers, and walls upon walls of guns and ammo.
"We like to be safe, just in case we need to take over a planet or something." said Espe. They moved a deck higher.
"This is the recreation area where the 100 or so small rooms are for if we had a crew. Which we don't. Over here are 2of the 3 pools, a room for video gaming, and an exercise room. Next deck up is the food storage and Mess Hall. The food preparation is automated, you can get whatever the crap you want. Doesn't do soda too well, that's why I keep all my Dr. Pepper in a vault with 2 different codes. Gotta be safe, you know." T-kun gave an angry glance at Espe, who sipmly smirked at him.
And here's the slighty smaller third deck, which has my room, Espe's room, the maintenance robot storage and other stuff similar to that. It also has a pool and a gaming room."
They went up finally to the top deck.
"And here is where the top hangar is, and over here is the control room, you've been here before obviously. So yah, that's our ship."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 9 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 pm

"Hold up, the sensors are picking something up. It's a small fragment composed of...rock? Did we pass an asteroid belt?" Kip asked, looking at the sensors.

"Negatory. I guess it's some space debris." Pip said, still tapping the consoles.

"Let's beam it aboard. Maybe the captain would want to see it." Kip said, as she walked off of the bridge. In the transporter room, she locked onto the object and beamed it aboard.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

"Impressed like an Empress! So many reaction exercises!" Tal ran for one of the tanks, hugging it like it were a christmas present. "All you tanks are belong to uuuuus!"

Here...It was here. But where was here? With in the ship? Was the knocks heard? Or was it just another tide in time moving the Rock along...

Before the Rock there was something small and alive. But what did it mean to be alive? Was it simply because it moved or grew? Did this make the Rock...dead?

And more importantly, what did this small 'living' creature intend by bringing the Rock onboard? The Rock did what the Rock did best...It waited...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Mirth ran into the transporter room so fast she collided with a rock. "If I was a fleshie that would've hurt." She said. She looked at the rock then begain knocking on it with her hand.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Melody dragged her butt to the replicator. Streching the entire time, like she was trying to knock something back into place, or pulling some sort of knot out. "Coffee. Black." And a mug dropped down and she pulled out a chair wearily and took a seat, ignoring everyone in the room as her eyes hung half open in a dead gaze, slowly sipping her coffee. Her body would process it, but throw sugar in it, and it would coat her insides and Fel would have the fun of cleaning her out. Her normally beautiful blond hair was in knots, wavy on one side, tangled on the other. Her tanktop wrinkled and her shorts riding up a bit. She gave off the feeling of, don't talk to me before my coffee.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:57 pm

The Rouge comet came out of hyper space to see a massive ship before him, after a moment of analyzing , the computer implied to it as the " Moonjelly".

Chris thought for a moment, but a ship that big could be a problem , so using his intuition he sent a communication link to the ship. "Rogue Comet to Moonjelly."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Kip saw the incoming transmission and opened a channel. "This is acting captain Kip, of the Moonjelly. Do you require assistance?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Chris as usual had a blank face. " Are you here going to the same destination?" Chris asked with curiosity as he sent he coordinates.

" If so maybe we can go as a group?" Chris said lightly as he felt slightly alone without the Panthera.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Kip got the coordinates in the computer. "Affirmative. We are headed to this destination." Kip said. "And it's ok if you come with us. More power for the fleet." she closed the channel and turned to the rock the brought to the bridge. She was a little disappointed that it was just a rock.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Chris begun to board the moonjelly, he simply landed and powered down, he then stepped out as he observed the area and interior of the massive ship.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

The Rock felt the knocking of the small cold machine. Not alive...Not warm...But thinking like The Rock. The Rock liked this thinking thing that, like itself, couldn't grow.

The Rock slowly turned to the small machine and let out a soft but deep, "Greetings Cosmic Traveler."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 am

Melody dropped her coffee mug having walked past the bridge and seen the rock talk. "Holy Yinyang. Did that?!" She knelt down and cleaned up her mess with her shirt. Didn't bother her that it was dirty. She walked over, her eyes scanning the rock every possible way. But it truly was just a rock. No illusions, no projections of voice. This rock!. "Wait a minute." She ran out and dragged Bara back in, his hair everywhere which way possible and only his shorts were on, not even having giving time to zip them up fully. "This rock talks!"

"Not possible. Rocks are a collection of minerals, dust and dirt that are packed together under extreme pressures. Rocks don't move, feed, breath, excrete, responding of environment around nor reproduce. It is not living." I'm telling you it talked! what is this I don't even!" She said, grabbing her hair tightly in her hands on her head. In all her centuries she'd never seen something like this.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next