Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Genderbending

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
T-kun
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tales of Genderbending

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 pm

"Wait, then in your original plan, how was I supposed to return to normalness?!?" asked T-chan, quite angry.
"And beside that, are we just gonna be stuck like this forever or does it wear off?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"In the original plan, you don't. Then, in the REVISED plan, you have to find it. With no clues or idea of it's location... some game, right? I figure our best idea is to get to a town to find a lead and a bra." Espette said, starting off in a direction. "Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: if we don't find the antidote in three days, we're stuck like this. Forever." she said before walking off.

Last edited by Espemon333 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GAAH. FINALLY.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Lloyd's eye twtiched and he tackled Espe, having him pinned onto the ground. Lloyd starting complaining in a language they didn't understand. Menroe
herself, only caught a few words of it. "Lloyd! Nothing is going up
anyone's butt!" "LET ME EAT HER THEN!" He said, his eyes having turned completely over, burning with a hatred in them. Menroe ran over and pulled Lloyd back.

She was actually glad she was a guy for the moment or else, she wouldn't have the strength too. "Lloyd stop it!" She noticed his eyes and frowned. "We still have three days. Calm down. Ew llits eerht syad." He closed his eyes and opened them slowly, having them returned to normal.

"Lead the way Espe. I've got him now." Menroe said, taking Lloyd's hand and reached up, petting the side of Lloyd's face as they followed the person who got them in this situation in the first place."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Hey, I know where I'm going as well as you do. Espette, by the way. Espe sounds too MANLY." she said walking off.

Last edited by T-kun on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Espe put he XD)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Kain chuckled her chuckle, "Really? Espe sounds pretty girly to me!"
She walked up behind 'Espette', "So we are in Termina though, right? Cause I kind of have a little business to attend to while here!" She pointed down at her assets, "These may have a 3 day deadline, but my meeting's is sooner! And there for more imortant!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 pm

((Hey I'm just not able to follow this RPG, so I'm dropping out))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 pm

"Suit yourself, you can stay a girl forever if you want. Frankly, I don't want to deal with what happens every month if you know what I'm saying. And Espe, your not the only one who needs a bra here!" she said, as she began to follow them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 pm

"You don't need a bra, you need a shirt." She turned to Kain (who needs a girl name) "Termina, you said? Do you know where we're going?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Llody scratched his face and looked down at Menroe. "Something happens every month?" Menroe felt all eyes on them. "What did they teach you in Phoenix?!" "Hey hey. I was away finding that spell when I hit puberty ok?! I didn't question it. I took it as an advantage and continue on my journey ok?!" Menroe face palmed herself. "Lets..not tell you and say we did ok. I'll make sure we get back to normal in three days."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

"Weeeeell! Sex is just gonna blow your mind completely, now isn't it!" Kain broke out into a giggling fit that she couldn't seem to stop. "Ok ok, but in all seriousness. We're all mature here right? Naive maybe, but mature. So, so long as we can avoid the more awkward subjects, we can make it through this with our prides intact! Three days!"

She looked around the forest a bit, "From what I can remember on the map, this forest spits us out in Termina Field. From there, it's a straight shot to the town. HOPEFULLY, we can find something to 'fix' ourselves there. And hopefully before night falls, by which time, lets keep any and all experimenting down to a minimum!"
She pointed to the West, "Now! Onward and upward! I've got a business deal going down that's gonna expand my banking empire two-fold!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 am

Lloyd glared at the back of the blue head. "I liked him better as a brat." "Lloyd..its ok." He looked down at Menroe and laughed. "Hey. Think K.c would freak?" "He's never shut up about it." Menroe laughed. "Well. Don't expect this to change. I'll just work you twice as hard. Everything in your room gone. Now go do 500 laps now! But I only do 50. That's when you were a girl." Menroe and Lloyd started laughing up a storm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am

And so the traveled on, eventually reaching the edge of the forest. "Ok, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm buying a bra." she said before storming off into town.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

T-chan followed Espe(tte?) into town. As she walked, she noticed men staring at her. She turned red and caught up to Espe.
"Damn it if they don't stop checking out my chest, bad things will happen to them. Let's get to the clothes store before the blood starts getting spilt." she said.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am

Menroe pulled closer to Lloyd and he stopped. "Yo wait." He said and looked about the group. "Anyone who needs to go to the clothes, go with the troublemakers." "Thanks Lloyd." Menroe said and turned to Kain. "We'll come with you to your buisness meeting. I mean ,we won't come in, but we'll walk there with you." She noticed no one listening to her and frowned. "Fine!"

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 am

"Yeah, thanks Lloyd" Espette mocked before trudging off, not waiting for anyone else to follow.
They found the store. Espette ran inside and quickly found a bra, and paid the lady at the counter.
"Espe, how do you know your bra size?" T-chan muttered to her.
"There's some thing even friends don't share." she said before walking off to put it on.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

T-chan stood in the store looking completely lost. She had never had to bother with any of this before. She REALLY didn't want to have to ask the clerk, that'd be WAY to awkward.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am

Menroe looked up at Lloyd, who folded his arms. "No way. I'm not getting one. If I'm stuck with them. They will be free." Menroe walked into the store and notice a few stares she was getting from the Clerks. She smiled and stood taller. She hadn't even been looked at like this when she was normal, or checked out before. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

"You guys are hopeless." Menroe looked at Tkun and at the rack. "Here. I think..C will work for you. Know, tell me you know how to put it on cause I'm not going back there." She blushed slightly. "I think Espe would be about double B but.." She noticed the woman was gone and Tkun shook her head so Menroe didn't ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 am

"Menroe, I'm not THAT stupid" said T-chan, going back into the changing room. "It works!" she called out to Menroe. As she walked out, she sighed.
"This is WAY better. Doesn't feel like there are two weights strapped to my chest now. Well I guess I have to find a shirt and pants now. Damn my feminine instincts, having to find something thats FASHIONABLE." She settled on a blue V-neck shirt and a black leather jacket, along with some navy tight-fitting pants and black boots. She observed herself in the mirror.
"I look pretty damn sexy, if I do say so myself." she stated.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:40 am

"I concur." Espette said, walking out of the changing room. "It's funny how a simple article of clothing can enhance your entire outlook on reality. Or at least let you walk in a straight line without falling over."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

(So, this post is basicly my purpose post. Kain got caught up in this whole mess for this one meeting! Remained calm through it all, for this one meeting! So you can skip this post if ya want, but I felt I had to go through it so that Kain doesn't look like he never cared. It's just THIS meeting was all that was on his mind.)

"So! Sound good?" Kain smirked her smirk. Staying as calm, cool, and collected as possible.

The owner of the single-man bank sat there a little dumbfounded for a second. "Uh...let me get this straight. You...
A. Pay to get me a larger bank built.
B. Give me the complete creative license over it.
AND C. Set me up with unpaid interns for employees, with the promise that I'll have already made enough capital to pay all their low starting salaries by the time they gain enough work experience to be paid for their work?"

Kain smiled a confident smile so wide, she could have been confused for a cat, "Bingo!"

She then pointed at a certain line on the piece of paper between them, "And as you can see, your payment to us is purely nominal compared to the money you'll be making off of interest rates alone! Naturaly, with all creative rights, you have quite a bit of control over these numbers. But we at The First Capital Bank of Hyrule honestly believe that we offer a service to the people of these lands, and as such, ask simply that you abide by our limitations and pay the dues asked. Everything else is in YOUR hands!"

She handed him a pen, trying to stop her hand from shaking.
He paused...thought...and then smiled himself, patting his lap in a rather weird way that seems almost like a habit for him, "You've got yourself a deal! Nothing but good investment in it for the both of us!" he signed the paper with gusto, "Today marks the start of The First Capital Bank of Termina!"
"A Hyrulean Capital Bank affiliate!" Kain added with a laugh. They both shook hands, and Kain bidded the man farewell, promising to keep in touch.

As she walked away, the man added to his farewell, "Tell Mr. Gatrie I said hello! And that I'm sorry I couldn't make the deal with him in person!"
Kain kind of stumbled at this, not being sure what he meant. Did he assume her the "Mrs." of "Mr. Gatrie"? She forgot "MR. Gatrie" had a reputation to keep, so perhaps it's best she not be "Mr. Gatrie" while here...

She bounded through the doors of the shop, shouting to "girls" and Menroe, "Guess who just opened a new baaaaaaank~~! That's the fourth one! And may possibly end up my biggest since it'll be the banking support for all of Terminaaaaaaa~~!" she suddenly started acting like the giddy young girl she was, dancing about the racks and giggling up a storm! Though the scary part is, she most likely would have been acting like this even if she still were a guy!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 am

"My, someone's female for a reason." Espette muttered to T-chan. "So" she said, a little louder, "what now?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Menroe scratched her face slightly. "Yo! I hope your doing that for fun, cause I'm going to freak out if I start acting like a guy!" Unaware at the fact that her body language was already like one, not like a woman trapped in a man's body. Even her language wasn't soft like it used to be.

She sighed, turning to Espe, "We go to where ever has the most information. Preferably old information. Myths, voodoos, whatever for even rumors about the antidote."

Menroe blinked and then turned violently red. "By the dragons. I sound like K.c! LLYOD!" She ran out of the store and right into Lloyd, holding him tightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"I saw a sign outside for a village elder over there. Looks better than anything I can think of." said T-chan. "I say we go check it out."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Nova was outside being teased by a few other girls.

"What kind of girl can you be? You're not even completly human!" One shouted.

"Why would I want to be human? You humans only do senceless things." Nova responded.

"What was that?" Another asked.

"Humans are pathetic, that's what." Nova added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Silver and Diamond walked into town, following these people they didn't even know they were the ones they met at the Cafe years ago. "Diamond? how do you think of Silvia for my name?" Silvia asked, stroking her hair. "Alright, hey, look." Diamond said, motioning himself at the shop, noticing a tall blond girl with familiar hair.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next