Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Genderbending

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
T-kun
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Tales of Genderbending

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:20 pm

"Both of you cut it ok. We are almost done." Menreo snapped and managed to draw her sword, now that the screeching had stopped. She switly attacked one, and then the other, they fell down like nothing and vanished into the ground. "I'm way stronger then before...no. I want to go back. Coem on. Before they rise up agian." She demanded and hurried inside, stopping and turning.

There was a small side passage room with a spring in it. "It's purple, funny looking and smells. Is that your plant T-kun."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

"Looks like it." she said, pulling her knife out of the dead enemy. "Grab it and we can go back up and mix it with some potion. Then we can finally be rid of this curse." said T-chan.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:32 pm

So they left the well and boarded onto Lloyd and headed back towards the Clocktown, Lloyd singing on the way, ready to get rid of his assets. They landed outside of the walls and turned back human. "Lead the way Tkun"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:41 am

Silvia and Diamond noticed they weren't talking much. "Hey Diamond, ready to go back to your true gender?" Silvia asked, nudging him. "I'd say! how can you guys STAND too take a whiz? I don't get it!" Diamond said, rather irradiated.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 am

"What was it we needed again? Red or Green? Cause I noticed a shop in town that carries boooooth~. And the sooner I get back to normal the better!"

Kain glanced around a bit, still uncertain of how she felt about having been turned into the other gender. Not once did she really stop to think about it, it's pros and cons. The change in body shape completely threw her off and there for was instantly labeled bad. But on the whole....was it?
She heard some man whistle from behind, whether it was directed at her, or the busty dragoness beside her, she didn't care. Yeah, this needed to be changed now.
And besides! She liked girls to much!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

"I don't know. Let's go with red. T, would you like to do the honors?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm

(You guys fail at life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.)
"Let's not. The guy said green, moron. What listening skills do you have? I guess your just stupid. And yes, I would." T-chan said, buying several green potions (and punching Espe in the face). She took the top off of one, and stuck a bit of the flower in there. "Here goes nothing." she said, draining it. She felt the changes immediately, the weight in her chest went away rapidly, and she shot up a few inches.
"YES!" T- KUN shouted, louldy, in a manly voice, obviously not a girl, much to Espettes really stupid looking sadness. Did I mention stupid?

Last edited by T-kun on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 pm

"Give me that!" Lloyd snatch the plant up quickly, biting into it instead and then downing half a bottle of green potion. Soon, the large assets were gone and his beautiful flat chest was back. "Thank the dragons!" He fell on his knees, almost crying. he pulled forward on his cloak slightly, looking down to check that things were normal and smiled. "Well hello there. I missed you."

He handed the plant to Menroe who hesitated a moment. "Short stuff?" "I know I know. I was just thinking." "I will leave you if you try to yaoi us like your novels under the bed." A blush grew on the short ones face and she copied the one before her. Her face grew more red as she passed the plant, holding her vest closed tightly over her normal assets. Lloyd laughed snapping hsi fingers and Menroe's skirt appeared, that hadn't gotten ruined and she slipped it on over the pants and slipped them off, allowing Lloyd to put them back on. Then he took his cloak off and wrapped it around the girl. "I missed you." She held the cloak closed tightly, hoping no one had seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Espette swallowed down a potion and saw his assets magically shrink away to nothingness. "Huttah! I am male once more!" he cried
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Silvia and Diamond got the last one, through a little brawl begging on his knees with T-kun for it, Diamond T-kun gave it to them, no one won it. "Here, Ladies first after all." Diamond said, being polite. Silvia drank it, and became the guy he once was. "Alright! I got my old voice back!" Silver shouted, as Diamond chugged the last of it, becoming the girl he once was. "Silver! We're back to normal!" Crystal shouted out, hugging Silver. "Yeah, we are back." Silver said, sharing this touchy moment.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Kain mixed about one of the potions as if it were a coffee or a science experiment. "Bottoms up!"
She swallowed the whole thing a wiped her lips as her shirt fell flat and her skirt buldged manlyesquely.

Posing a pose worthy of stone craft, he prepared the deepest, loudest voice he could muster, "IIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAVE THEEEEEE POOOOOOOOWWWWWWWAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

Breaking from his pose, he instantly threw a large handful of blue rupees that blinded the group. Upon opening their eyes, every had new attire similar to that of what they first met in.

Kain adjusted his neck piece, "Well! It has been a pleasure working with all of you. BUT!" his face took a rather frieghteningly serious tone, "Speak of this ever again and you can expect a personal visit from my...workers..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Menroe pulled on her vest. "K.c Would kill me if I came back without this." Lloyd laughed, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Agreed. If this gets out, I will eat you like popcorn shrimp." Menroe blinked and looked up, "But Lloyd. You don't actully eat people." "Yeah. But they didn't know that." he laughed and they vanished from site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Silver and Crystal, ran off back to the forest where they came to Hyrule from. "So Silver, think we spend too much time in Hyrule?" Crystal asked, hoping to get an answer. "Well, yes we are." Silver said. Then the happy couple disappeared.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

"Welp, I guess that's game over. Same time next week, everybody! Funny, though, I have a feeling we're forgetting someone... ah, nevermind. Imma go blow something up. See you later, T."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 pm

"Well gentlemen! I bid you adieu. Have good lives, avoid troublesome magics, and be sure to open up a checking account some time soon!"

With a simple bow, Kain strolled rather happily out of the city's eastern gates. Blowing a whistle that called forth his horse whom had gone mysteriously missing after he had changed gender.
Mounting up, he rode off awesomely into the sun set... Uuuuuntil he got lost in the woods again on the way back.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

YAY! SEE! WAS IT SO HARD TO FINISH SOMETHING YOU START!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6