Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Genderbending

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
T-kun
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tales of Genderbending

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Menroe sighed in relief and blushed slightly. It was..weird. Flat chest rubbing against flat chest. And she didn't like the height difference. Varin's leg rubbed in the wrong..or right places. However you see it. "Atleast, I'm not the only guy." Menroe sighed and Hugged Vivi back quickly before breaking the embrace.

Her eye twitched slightly. "Why is it that I was born a chick and hardly had anything." She looekd up at Lloyd. "You get turned into a woman and they are out to kingdom kum." Lloyd rubbed his head, "Not my fault. You guys have any idea whats going on?" Menroe gripped the other guy tighter slightly. "So many boobs. Why is it annoying when you don't have them."

((BTw just becuase of how I'm used to writting them. Menroe will still be she said, and Llyod he said, although they are opposite genders))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:43 pm

"Look on the bright side! I can look at you without mentaly throwing up now!" she said.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm

"I see. Well I give you props for the prank, but who knows who else it affected!" she reminded Espe.
"And come on! Did you have to make THESE so big?" she pointed at her boobs. "I mean I don't mind that much, but its annoying to have them be bursting out of my shirt!"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"More humans eh? Well at least you two aren't sencelessly beating one another." Nova said after dismissing her spirits. "it's nice to know there's some sence left into your race." She added before she heard noise not too far away from them. "It's probubly nothing..." She thought.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Menroe took offense to that, but since she couldn't take her spirit form she had to take it. Lloyd cleared his throat. "You should watch your tounge. You don't know what kind of people 'humans' can be." He said, tapping on his horns subconsiously. He tended to do that when he was annoyed. "Now. you guys can come with us or do whatever. I'm personally finding who did this to me and punching them in the face. I mean these things!!" He bounced his assets. "They are in the way!. Come on Menroe." She looekd up at him. "But. I think we should stay with them." "But short-stuff." Menroe punched his arm. "Don't call me that!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hold that thought, I have to go th the... uh oh. This could present itself to be a problem..." the girl said, turning red with embarrassment.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

"Oh do you know?" asked T-chan, a look of evil mirth on her face.
"Well there's a nice stretch of bushes over there, go have fun with that." She said, laughing loudly.
After Espe went off in that general direction, T-chan stared around the clearing that they were in. It defiantly wasn't Hyrule, that was for sure. She listened carefully and heard voices in the distance. After Espe's done, we should go check that out, see if we can't find any new clothes she thought, yet again observing her assets.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 pm

By this time, Kain had already begun walking away. Her resources were limited and her schedule was tight. She WOULD have apologized for tripping and running into them, but they rudely tagged her to a tree, only to be seperated by some one else!

Well, needless to say, she wasn't about to stick around and be manhandled any more than she already had been. But as she began walking away, the conversation she heard quickly became relevant to her interests.
Aside from a familiar voice that she could have sworn had said her name, she found their situation to be very similar to her own. So although she kept her distance, she did remain with in speaking distance of the group. Simply leaning against a nearby tree, still trying to get use to her new center of balance.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 pm

"Excuse me. Lloyd. Be nice." Menroe walked over towards Kain. "Hey. I am being nice. These are the ones not being nice." He indicated his assets. Menroe stared at the woman, leaning down slightly to look up at her face. "You are Kain right? It's umm..Menroe." She said, her face turning red as her other hand set on her belt.

She never noticed how guys stoo slightly stiff and with legs apart and relaxed before until she noticed she was doing it. Glancing over at Lloyd, she noticed how he actually stood more like she would, hands close to body, his hips tilted and weight on one leg. "I'm sorry if your not. You don't have any idea how this happened do you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Espe emerged from the bushes. "Can't wait for you to have that experience. Where are we?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Silver and Diamond seemed to be walking in this forest for awhile. "Hey Diamond, why do you think we had a sex change?" Silver asked, twirling her hail in her fingers. "Dunno, do I look like I got answers on me?" Diamond asked a little annoyed, since she asked that question about six times.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 pm

"Good question. I think there are some people over there, might be locals, I say we check it out."
They began walking in that general direction until they found the group of people. They looked odd, as though they're clothes didn't fit them like they were supposed to. A shorter looking guy and a tall girl looked oddly familiar though...
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well if this didn't get anybetter." Llody said sarcastically. "You two are the ones from Hyrule Cafe." He raised an eyebrow. "Not looking and yourselves." Then he hug his head lose, his arms going limp. "Why are mine the biggest. Honestly. I'm not enjoying these at all."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm

"I thought I recognized you!" said T-chan. She turned to Espe, with a mean glare. "This means that your little prank effected THEM too! And on top of that, does ANYONE know where the hell we are?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Silver and Diamond saw the familiar face of T-kun, or...T-Chan. "Hey Diamond?" Silver asked for the 40th time. "Ugh...Silver! your as annoying when you were a dude! gosh!" Diamond said annoyed."*GASP!* I was....annoying?" Silver said as she burst into tears. "Silver...I didn't mean it." Diamond said, hugging Silver to try and cheer her up.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

"Finally, someone I don't feel guilty about changing into a woman. Hello Relvis."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

As Soon as Lloyd heard that, He had Espe on the ground, his foot on the back of the woman's head. "YOU DID THIS TO ME?!" He screamed. Although, it was a feminine voice, it was still holding the punch Lloyd wanted. "DO YOU REALIZE HOW ANNOYING THESE ASSETS ARE! IF YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS YOU COULD HAVE ALTEAST MADE THEM SMALLER!!!" He grabbed Espe's foot and started to drag her away. "I won't kill you in front of Menroe." He stopped, groaned and dropped Espe. "YOU STAY THERE!" And sprinted off towards the woods to find a bush where no one could see him.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

"How do you know Silver?" Diamond said, getting a little defensive. "Espe? Is that you?" Silver asked. Silver then figured it out that if Espe was here, so was T-kun. "Hey Espe, have you seen T-kun?" Silver asked.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Kain raised her head and gave a smirk at Menroe, "Lookin pretty manly there Madam."
She smirked her normal smirk as she watched a female lloyd run by, desperate for a secluded tree. "Huh...Ya know, I could have sworn I've seen her before somewhere. Though I think I'd remember a girl that well endowed!"
He thought to himself how odd that must have sounded, blushing a little as he stared down at his own. They were pretty dang large! Second only to the tall mistress with the horns. But unlike the blond in the coat, at least Kain made a strong effort to keep her's hidden!

"Well, it looks like we know the source of it all now though!" she walked over to the girl with glasses and helped her up, "We can't go killing the one who started this mess, know can we? At least not until AFTER she finds a way to reverse it!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Varin and Sabrina just stood there. Why did they know anyone here?
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Tales of Genderbending  - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"Ok. This whole thing started as a joke to play on T-chan over there" she said, gesturing to the blonde. "It was only supposed to affect him. Her. It. It was only supposed to affect it. Somehow, It got all of us," she said with a sigh. "There is an antidote, something that will change us back to normal, there's just, very minor problem: I have no idea where it is." she said, her face a mixture of excitement (as her plan worked) and anger(as these people were likely to lynch her from a pole)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

"Well. I only met you at that ball. Lloyd wasn't with me. How do you know him?" She looked in the direction as he came back, fixing his cloak. "Now where was I. Oh yeah YOU DIE!" He charged at Kain, who was holding his target and Menroe held her arms out, catching Lloyd's assets. "Stop it. It's like Kain said. He needs to reverse us first."

Lloyd blinked and Menroe pulled her hands back, wiping them on her pants. "Kain. That little squirt that followed Ostrinus around?" Lloyd suddenly got defensive and pulled Menroe close to him. "Hands off woman."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Kain chuckled her normal chuckle, but as a girl it sounded more...evil sounding. Which honestly couldn't have made Lloyd feel any better.

"Well if it isn't Laura! How's Ostrinus...." she stopped for a second. In a normal situation, asking about how the person you saw them with last would make sense. But considering the Menroe/Ostrinus situation, perhaps it was for the best that she not bring that back up.
Nooooor the night at the ball. The memories and feelings she had of and for Ostrinus and Menroe were two very different things! And although she'll hold both dear in her mind. It's probably for the best that she leave both in her past.
Although the ball really wasn't that long ago...

She realized she had just stopped mid-sentence, creating an awkward silence between them. She tried to laugh it off uneasily, "So how've you been! It must have been, what, a good 8 or 9 years since we last saw one another? Good times, huh!"

Last edited by Link64 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 pm

"Don't call Lloyd that!" Menroe tried to sound serious but laughed while she said it. "Laura. I should call you that." "Then I'm calling you Deejay." Menroe blinked and waved her arms. "No! I'm not my brother!" She yelled, somewhat surprised how deep her voice was and blushed, burying her face in Lloyd's side.

"Buttface." Lloyd laughed and rubbed the top of her head. "I would say you came out well but, I'd be lieing." Lloyd indicated Kain then glared at Espe, his pupils slitting like the reptile inside he was. "You didn't think maybe TO HAVE TH ANTIDOTE BEFORE YOU MESSED WITH PEOPLES BIOLOGY!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm

"Think about this from a logical standpoint: T-chan could and would beat the crap out of me for that antidote. If I hide it, she could and would beat the crap out of me for it's location. If I know who hid it, she would beat me for that information. Logically, it's safer not to know either. Anyways, I didn't expect anyone ELSE to get involved!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next