Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Genderbending

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
T-kun
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Genderbending  Empty The Tales of Genderbending

Post by T-kun Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 am

Well then. This should be fun. Pick an RP character you have, and DA DA DA DA DAAA! Now they're the opposite gender, courtesy of you friendly neighborhood Espe. Have fun with it, keep the perversion to PG-13 please, poor FDL might join. Rules are the usual, use correct grammar, keep it to about less than 3 characters a piece, preferably 1. The main idea of this RP came from Silver, so if you have complaints, flame him.

So without further ado, a plot!

T-kun was taking his daily stroll through the monster infested woods. Hey, he got bored sometimes, don't blame him. As he strolled along, humming a song that sounded eerily like the song of storms, he felt odd. He couldn't put a finger on it, but it was defiantly weird. Must've drinken some bad milk he thought. Then out of nowhere, he fell unconscious.

My aching everything... thought T-kun as he arose from the ground. He looked around, not knowing where he was at all. So someone had clubbed him. Great. He still felt odd, but he couldn't place a finger on it...
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Genderbending  Empty Re: The Tales of Genderbending

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 am

Menroe's eyes snapped open and she sat up, hearing the tearing in her shirt and looked at the sleeve, seeing the shirt shirt had ripped. "Man. Maybe I'm training too much. I didn't expect to get muscles like this." She said, her other hand over her mouth when she was yawning. Her voice sounded off but hey, she was yawning. Last thing they remembered was training with Lloyd's magic and now, they were in a feild. There was sand a few feet away. She reached her hand out and shook Lloyd's shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 am

Silver and Crystal were having there 4th honeymoon so far, and both were enjoying the walk in the forest. "Silver? Haven't you ever wondered if Hyrule could be our permanent home?" Crystal asked and held on to Silver's hand a little tighter than usual. "Well, we have saved it once, I once went solo!" Silver said, trying to resist getting his hand numb.

Then Suddenly....
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:07 am

"Sir, are you sure you'll be fine in Termina alone? You know I could always come with you!" Reginald protested as he handed Kain his traveling bag.
Kain chuckled, "What, and leave the house in Ms. Nina's ever capable hands? You're my Majordomo! It's your job to keep track of household and business afairs when I'm gone. Don't worry now, I'll only be gone for a week or so."

Reginald sighed, "I suppose, you're pretty much hellbent on outsourcing aren't you... Well, it's clear there is nothing I can do to stop you! So I wish you the best of luck."

"Ditto!" Kain smiled as he mounted his horse and rode off waving, "Be back soon!"

It was only a few hours and he was already in the forest. His regular smile slowly beginning to disappear. The strangest case of sour stomach had hit him mid venture, but he wasn't about to stop now! He was so close to the border! But he did't have much of a choice when he up and conked out, falling right off his horse!

He woke up, what felt like, a couple of hours later. Everything about him either hurt, or felt completely out of balance. He tried to stand, only to fail epicly. He wisely decided to sit there a bit and regain his bearings.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"We're lost again, aren't we?" Sebbastian was quite sure he has seen that tree three times already.
"No this is a short cut." Vivi started to tear up. "You never trust me on anything!" she cried. Sebbastian picked up the small girl and craddled her. "No I trust you with money."
Vivi laughed and then fainted. Sebbastian's smile dropped. "Vivi? Vivi? VIVIAN!" and then he fainted.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh3100/100The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

"It appears my evil plan is coming to perfect fruition..." said Espe. "Ah, all the excitement is making me feel woozy..." he said, "maybe just a quick na-" he said, but his sentence was cut off by him blacking out.
He awoke about fifteen minutes later. "Ah... what happened? All I remember is blacking out..." he said before looking down. He, or should I say SHE screeched.

*you are now free to realize your sex change*
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh33175/3200The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Silver Held his head, feeling pain everywhere. "OW! what's going on??" Silver's voice also changed. Crystal also started to feel pain, and grew taller, and her voice started to turn deeper as she said: "Silver! what the..."

Meanwhile, they both woke up, and feeling more different. "Crystal, is that you?" Silver asked in a new voice. "Yeah, it's me." Crystal said in a more deeper voice that it sounded like her father's.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh363670/63670The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Menroe flipped Lloyd over. "Hey! Wake up." His hand came over her neck as he turned and put his hand on her mouth. "Don't cry. But I think someone is playing games with us." She blinked and he used his free hand, taking mine and putting it on his chest. "He said it was. WAIT A MINUITE!" Menroe pulled his hand free. "Your boobs are bigger then mine?!" "Actully. Yours are non exsistant." She looked down and ran her hand over and over on her now flat, but nice chest. "They are gone?! I barely had anything to start with."

She stood up, hearign a ripping sound and turned red. Lloyd stood up and came over, pulling his cloak bottom around Menroe's lower waist. "That skirt isn't going to work. We are going to have to share clothes." "Lloyd." Menroe covered her mouth and Lloyd nodded.

He...sighed, adjusting his cloak bottom. "I hate these things." He mummbled, poking at his breasts. "Lloyd. Your pants are too big." Menroe said quietly and he came over, making the belt tighter. "It will have to do." She averted her eyes from his chest. The boobs were just all up in her face. "It..feels akward." Lloyd blinked and rested his hand on her belt. "It will for a while. You'll..get use to it." Lloyd started chuckling as he pulled Menroe's hair back into a low ponytail. "What?" "You look like your brother.." "Deejay? Yeah..I sorta sound like him too. But not as deep you know."

Lloyd pulled at his shirt, covering his breasts up best he could. "Why so big." He sighed and looked around. "This isn't that Hyrule place we keep getting dragged to is it?" "No. It..looks different."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm

As he sat up, he realized something was very off. His shirt felt extremely tight, and the world looked bigger for some reason, as though he had shrunk. He laughed to himself, thinking that this was impossible. He stopped mid-laugh. That was NOT his voice.
"Huh?" he said aloud. Why did he sound like he had swallowed a bottle of helium? He sounded like a freaking GIRL! He looked down. His jaw dropped. He was staring at a pair of rather large, (practically bursting out of his shirt in fact), pair of breasts. At this point, he, or rather she, began screaming many vulgarities and curses in shock of the situation.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

"Sebby, are you alright?" Wait why am I asking myself if I'm alright? Sebbastian thought. Then it occured to him. He didn't talk, Vivi did. But Vivi sounded like him. He sat up and opened his eyes. There Vivi, flat chest and staring at his chest. He looked down and saw gaint breast popping out of his now ripped shirt. He quickly covered himself up. "Why am-I SOUND LIKE A GIRL?!?!" He yelled.
Vivi just stared at him. "I'm jelous." she muttered.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh3100/100The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

Kain inhaled and exhaled for a bit as he stared up at the sky. He was trying to get his breathing to feel right again. For some reason it was off, it just felt...heavier for some reason. His legs felt heavier as well, the same for his head. Everything just felt heavier! Completely out of balance!

After about 20 minutes of having his head in the sky, he finally looked down, and immediatly jumped once he did so! BOOBS! HIPS! Having already guessed it, he pulled back on his hair....it was down to his now curvier ass!
"OH COME ON!"
...he paused for a moment....then unzipped his pants.....looked down....and nearly fainted again!

He caught himself as he fell, still REALLY confused about how to react to this situation. His thoughts began racing, "What the Hell did I eat last night! Is this Reginald's doing? It could have been Ms. Nina...her and her crazy magics. Maybe I strolled into a witch's territory? So why did she make me so curvy? I'm sure you can change someone's gender with out all the boombastics!! That's like changing a girl and instantly giving her rippling biceps! Not that many guys have 6-pack abs!"

He........she sighed loudly. Mostly as a natural reaction to her racing thoughts, but a little bit because she wanted to hear what her voice sounded like.

She managed to wobble over to a near by pond, staring at it for a moment. She looked back down....zipping back up her pants and tucking in her new....assests...as best she could. Quite frankly, she was embarrassed by the curious thoughts and ideas that ran through her mind.
She blushed a little, but tried to act like she didn't care.
"Errhrrm! I've got places to be!" she put on a serious face.

...but then looked back down in the water and noticed how unkempt she looked. "Ehhhhh... I suppose I can make do for now."
She opened up her bag of rupees and counted, "999...It'll have to do!" She walked behind a tree, and after a couple of seconds, walked back out. Her clothes having changed into something, a bit more feminin.
"Well! Off I go!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh33200/3200The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Lloyd rubbed Menroe's head as they walked. "Don't look so down. Atleast your still cute." "You look like an evil mistress." Menroe said and Lloyd fixed her collar. "Well. That isn't my fault. You know I would prefer a body like yours. And I mean before this." Menroe blushed and pulled on his sleeves. "I don't see anyone else around." Lloyd folded her arms. "No. But I can hear them. Let's keep walking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 am

"Crystal, I think you should go by Diamond now..." Silver said softly. "Hmm..your right." Diamond said in his new voice. "If we waste time here, we could end up not finding out how to turn back." Then our heroes went off, in search of the cause of their sex change.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 am

Espe... Espette? heard someone shouting and ran outside.
"WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME IS GOING TO PAY IN BLOOD!" shouted a tall woman with short blond hair.
"Hello T-chan. Might I say, this is the first time you've looked attractive in months!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 am

"Sebby your clothes are a little big." Vivi stated, trying to buttom the shirt. Sebbastian rolled his eyes. "Why are you complianing?! I look like a slut in your small dress."
Vivi threw a shoe at him. "Okay if we are the oppostie gender now, then we need new names." He said. "I'm Varin. Your Sabrina."
Sabrina threw the shoe back at Varin. "I HATE the name Sabrina!"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

"Espe? For serious? I thought you were off galavanting somewhere in the deserts!" said T-kun. Or chan, he wasn't exactly sure yet.
"So I see this weirdness has hit you to. Your not all that bad looking yourself. So any idea who did this to us?" he, or rather she, asked Espe, looking down at her new, erm, assets.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 am

Menroe stopped and crouched over, her head resting on her knees. "I don't want to walk. It's weird. It's like someone stuffed a sock in my pants." He pouted and Lloyd knelt down, Pulling him up and hugged him. "Would you rather we wait till whatever did this to us find us? You can't even take on your dragonmaster form can you?"

Menroe blinked and blushed, pushing Lloyd away. "It's like Flamma all over again." Lloyd sighed and held his boobs, bouncing them as they continued walking. He didn't have a look of pleasure on his face, like you'd think most men would in this situation. He just looked..bored."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 am

Kain was slowly getting use to walking like this. It wasn't THAT hard, it just took getting use to her body's new proportions.

She heard voices from nearby, just a few trees over.
"Heh, I think I know someone who has something to do with someone switching something!" she then jolted through the woods, after the voices she heard. But as she approached them, her original plan to sneak failed terribly! She suddenly tripped over a pretty obvious root, succesfully landing on...someone!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm

"OW! Sabrina! Someone's raping me!" Varin cried. Even though they changed genders, Varin was still Vivi. Sabrina lifted the new girl off of Varin and held her up aganist a tree.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Spirits flew in and broke the escalating fight up.

"You humans are all the same to me. Kill this, kill that. Fight this, fight that. Just senceless violance... while we yokai are more civilised, and more open to comprimise." Nova said as she walked up to them still getting used to her skirt.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Tales of Genderbending  K48fh316690/16690The Tales of Genderbending  Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm

"Um, no. None whatsoever. It wasn't me, THAT'S for sure. I don't know what you're talking about" she rambled, slightly flustered.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm

"Isn't this just a grand party." Lloyd said as we apporched the woods edge, where it appeared to be 3 woman and 1 guy, yelling and arguing at eachother. Menroe gripped onto Lloyd's arm and he rubbed his chin. "So. You all used to be guys too or were you born like that?" Lloyd laughed, keeping his good humor. Menroe blushed slightly, seeing blue haired woman pinned against a tree. "If you guys changed genders too then..are you Kain?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Since she had known Espe for years, T-kun(chan?) saw right through her pathetic acting.
"Espe. I am going to rip your entrails out and feed them to a Moblin! And against the Mobiln's will as well!" yelled an angry T-chan(?)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm

(Just go with chan)
"In my defense it was only supposed to work on you! Like I would do this to myself!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686777
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Varin ran up to the guy and hugged him. "Yes! This is so awkward!"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next