Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

Post by Link64 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"Goro?" Daro was still puzzling over the quiet girl, the whiny boy, and the angery flower guy. But now this random guy tripping out from behind one of the trees?
They all looked so different, but at the same time they all looked the same. They certainly weren't Zombies, but they weren't Goron's either. Did the other clans really look so different? Did they really look so much like the zombies?

The young golem wanted to say something, infact he had a whole line of questions he wanted to ask. But he was worried he would upset some one, so for now, he remained quiet.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

Post by Nova Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:26 pm

"I suppose I'm being a tad too harsh... my father always said I was.." The white haired girl said before scething her katana and the roses wilted into nothing.

"It's been a while since I've ever done this... but my name is Illusio..." She added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Drake looked at his red hand and laughed, tipping his hat. "I'm Drake. And I apologize for over reacting. I'm a bit unnerved to find so many undead beings walking about." he walked over to her, staring her in the face. "So. Are you done trying to kill us. Cause we should probably stick together. I mean, we are the only living things around her at the moment right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

"Goro?" Daro looked back and forth for a moment, and just as Drake finished his question, he couldn't help but finally burst out.

"I am Goro-Darimano! From Death Mountain! And I have been sent by the Elders to find the other Clans of Hyrule so that we may fight back the Zombies of evil!" he struck a rather heroic pose...

And then commenced to shaking Drake's and Illsio's hands most roughly with a rather joyful grin, "But you can call me Daro! So do all the other Brothers of Hyrule look like you? How many Clans are there? Do they all live near these soft-hard things? And why do you look so much like the creeping biters?"

He took in a deep breath, about ready to continue his interigative onslaught.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:23 am

Illusio managed to keep her balance as the goron shook her hand vigourously.

I'm not entirly sure... but I know that only zombies roam the forest now..." Illusio said before making a rose bloom into an umbrella since it had started to rain.

Then a bolt of lightning flew across the sky, and a sound that was unknown to the land sprang out shortly after. Then a figure appeared in the distence.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:31 am

"Man.." Drake pulled his hat tighter on his head. He looked at his hands to see his markings glow slightly. "I don't like storms. Um..you probably shouldn't touch me." He then walked up to Goron. "Greetings..Daro-Goro." He looked back at the silvery haired girl. "If that's true, then we should get to a difference safe haven. I've heard that some people have gathered in the Market Place. Maybe we should go there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 am

Daro was a little upset that no one was answering his questions. But he decided to assume the best. They greeted him kindly enough, so why worry? So long as he was able to meet with the other clans, he was doing what he set out to do!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 am

The figure through a few bolts of lightning past the group into a small hoard of zombies before running over and motioning his hand in a way he wanted them to follow him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 am

Drake looked up at the pouring rain. "Ok guys. Let's follow him. I know we have no reason to trust him, but its better then being with our death behind us." He pulled down his coat sleeve so it covered his hand greatly, "Come on now." He said, taking Celyan's hand and started running.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 am

"Uhh.... Goro?" He looked at the group, and then over at the boy still face down in the mud. Was he knocked out? Was he dead?

Daro couldn't help but get the odd feeling he was only playing possum. But the others people were already ahead, and they were his best bet for meeting the other clans. And so he followed. Sort of staring up at the rain.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:00 am

The fox stoped, and took a few steps away from the group, and a bolt of lightning struck his right hand before spliting into five sepeate bolts that landed in the ground. Then 5 blobs formed small soldgiers, and zombies appeared over the horizen.

"Looks like we have some company..." the fox mumbled to himself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Drake gripped tightly onto the teen's hand. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. mkay?" He smiled so innocently and then rolled back his sleeve. "Alright then. When there's lightning." He clapped his hands together and lighting struck his hand and he pulled it back, forming it into a bow and arrows and aimed for a zombie. "If this is anything like those..games the spirits talk about. Aim for the head.." The boy hesitated. The clothes, the features of these zombies. They were once people, once humans. Why couldn't he release his arrow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:02 pm

"Phew. It worked. They didn't notice me." Simon thought. "I'd be safer with them..But...Would they accept me?" He put his good hand on the ground, and pushed himself up, his right arm still hanging limply at his side. "I think I'll stay hidden a little while longer..." He though as he began following the group, staying hidden behind the trees.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 778792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 pm

"Goro?" It seemed they had made just a little to much noise, either that or the rain agitated the Zombies. They were encircled, and the mass was only getting larger.

"The Creeping Biters don't seem happy. So we will have to make them less happy!" with that Daro reached behind him pulling forward two large hammers from seemingly no where! Interestingly enough, they were linked together by a long steel chain.
Daro took fighting pose, waiting for someone to make the first move.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Drake looked up at the teen, over at the two kids and up at the Goron. "I suppose..there must be no way to save them...." He pulled back on the bow agian. "I'm sorry." He whispered and released the arrow, it charged through three Zombies's heads and dispersed into a dome of lightning, take out any zombies near the three of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:17 pm

The 5 soldgiers had been taken out, but not without silencing many zombies.

"Tch...." The fox fox mumbled to himself before sending a large bolt of lightning strait into a large hoard of zombies.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Daro was still a little tired after his day long trip into the Hyrulian heart land. He was still taking out a rather large number of zombies as he threw and swung his hammers about. But his movements weren't as fierce and effective as those of his new friend's.

As the mass of zombies grew, Daro began moving himself away from the group, slowly making his movements more rhythmic, his hammer swings more wide.

He began to recite some proverb or poem as his movements and swings became rather dance like. "Over, under, goro-up. Left and right and down and step. Moving like the magma's heat, harsh but fluid, head to feet."

His mumbling really couldn't be heard over the sounds of his hammers spinning through the air as he turned and moved in circle with in a cirlce like revolution. The speed and movements quite literally created a dome of moving steel that pulverized any and all Zombies that approached.
Though as effective as it was, his movements began getting rather sloppy as he made a poor attempt to slow himself down. And to be frank, the poor Goron was just getting dizzy!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Drake clapped his hands and his bow vanished. "I uh, don't think they are going to stop. We should get somewhere we can hide from them or something or we are going to wear ourselves useless." His pink eyes narrowed around. "Where ever you were taking us, I suggest we get there." He mentioned to the guy they were following.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

"I suppose i should do something..." Simon thought. "It's a risk though..."
He jumped out of the tree, and landed in the center of a group of zombies. He spun in a circle, and blades of magic burst from the end of his left arm, slicing the zombies around him. He retracted the blade, and his right arm started to tingle slightly. He then jumped into the air, and disappeared. He reappeared behind a zombie, and it turned and looked at him.
Its eyes were still in their sockets.
They were startlingly blue. Simon faltered, and it hit him to the ground. He tried To stand again, and his right arm burned like fire. He cried out in pain, and jumped into the nearest tree. He sat in the tree holding his arm, the palm of his left hand glowing as he held it.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 778792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Drake adjusted his hat, getting soaked and heavy from the rain. "Are you listening to me?!" He walked up to the fox guy and waved his arms. "Forget the zombies. Were you going to take us somewhere safe or you just lead us out here for a meal?! We can't fight them all off at once." He gripped his coat closed, getting cold. "Besides..maybe we can help them instead."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Yah this RP is dead. Im gonna lock it, i might start it up in a month or so when it has a plot. Sorry, im thinking about making a new one with a plot anyway. Complain to me if you want to via PM.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

It was getting a plot! you just didnt post in it >_<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2