Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Iris looked around, putting his hand on Kryys shoulder. "Don't let your guard down." His enhanced hearing allowed him to hear things that the other two wouldn't be able to hear. "I can hear crackling of fire. Either it's magic or this place wasn't long abanodoned." His eyes looked around, as he walked futher to the main walls. He laughed and put his hands on his hips. "This is a forsaken place? Unless it's haunted, I don't find it that treatening."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Running up to the rather large and decrepit main gate, Ramaru began to look around as well, "You're right.....it's like this place hasn't been occupied in years. It's like a Ghost Fortress!" As he opened the rather large door, a terrible screech was made, ringing althrough out the Fortress. Unexpecting the loud noise, he said with a blushing laugh, "Of course! I imagine all those ghosts would know we're here now!"

Slipping through the now open doors, he began to look about, "Well, we came this far, no since in just leaving! How many people can say they've climbed to the highest point of the Forsaken Fortress!" A child like excitement came over him, as it often does, and running off to the nearest set of stairs he yelled, "RACE YA TO THE TOP!" No longer trying to conceal his footsteps on the cold stone and creaky wood, one can't help but wonder just how this easily excited adventurer manages to stay alive!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 pm

They saw As soon as they walked into the room, Leon Jumped at Kryss He looked him over, sized him up.
"Rito, Mailman, nonhostile."
He then threw two sharp rocks at (Link64's character), nailing him to the wall behind him.
"Human, possible explorer? Weapons, Possibly hostile. We'll leave you there."
He turned to Iris vaulting off the wall and gripping his neck close to the wall. He looked him over.
"You. What are you? No obvious weaponry, we can't deny the possibility of concealed..."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Iris sighed grabbing Leon's wrist and flipped him onto his stomach. Leon's arm was wrapped behind his back and Iris's foot pressed firmly against his back. "Your lucky I need to breath." Iris gasped and frowned. "Raruma. You ok? I'd help you out but he'd probably strick me again." The man's multi-colored eyes scanned the man..actully, boy under him. He appeared younger then Kryys. "Why are you in a place like this?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm

"I got kidnapped by a bird. The guards put me in solitary confinement, now if you would kindly remove your foot from my back so I can kick your sorry face!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 pm

"Wait, you said you were kidnapped by a bird? Iris, let him up". Once the boy was standing, giving the occasional glance to Iris, Kryys continued. "Was a girl here earlier? Around my age, dark hair, ears like yours?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hey Hey Hey! Who the hell do you think I am!?" Wiggling out his sword in fashion not as cool as he would have liked. Raurumaru shattered the well placed stones with the hilt of his blade, and took a rather uneeded pose, "No problem! He just caught me by surprise is all. Though I'm not gonna lie! You never seize to amaze, Iris!!!

Despite his smile, Ramaru was clearly agitated by his quick defeat, "Kick your sorry face, huh? You should learn to be a little more careful about who you attack kid! So unless you've seen Kryys's friend, I recommend you turn around and walk down those steps before I.....I mean....Iris and I get upset!"

Looking over at Kryys, he saw his rather worried eyes, and rethought his tone... "So...have you seen her or not?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Iris rubbed his temples. "Ok, 1. It's important if he's seen the girl or not. 2. Don't you think we should be more worried about why he also got kidnapped by that bird? and 3" He blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Thank you Raruru. But I'd rather not fight unless we have too." He looked down at Leon, waiting for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 pm

"Lets see... yeah. She was my cellmate until I was moved to solitary confinement. What happened to her?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"We don't know. She was kidnapped by a giant demonic-looking bird like you were. Do you know where these kidnapping people went?" asked Kryys.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm

"Not sure. I thought I heard 'Wind Temple,' but they wouldn't go there, right?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Iris stepped back and folded his arms. "If they mention it. It is the only clue we got about her wear abouts and to the kidnappers that took you and whatever the deal with the huge bird is." He glanced over at Ramuru, "Think you can get us to this Wind Temple or are we on our own now?" The elf looked back at the boy. He stepped forward and held out his hand. "You don't seem particualry fond of us but I sense that you might be coming with us for your own purposes so I apologize for my behavior earlier."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

"Who knows? They sound evil enough to hide in a sacred area. They don't have any respect for hylian tradition." said Kryys. "So do you want to come with us Leon? Your obviously a good fighter. We could use your help." he told him.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 am

Raurumaru sighed, swallowing his pride was never a fun thing to do. But he still believed that everything that had happened today, thanks to his father's guidence.

"Ya, I can get us there no problem, I guess. We passed by it a while back this afternoon. There's plenty of room on the ship, so you coming with us or not, kid? Answer now before we leave ya behind!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 am

"Hmm... Did you happen to see any weapons in the rooms you checked?"
"Just these short swords. No others." said Kryss (codmod!) The boy's face suddenly turned bright red.
"They took them... THEY TOOK MY OCELOT CLAWS!!!!!! YOU!!!" He turned to Rumaru "HOW FAst CAN YOU GET ME TO THE WIND TEMPLE!!" he screamed.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Iris put his hand on Leon's shoulder. "Calm down. He got us here in less then a day, I'm sure he can get us to the temple in no time. I trust his sailing." The the elf fiddled with his ear. "I suppose that mean's you will be coming with us. My name is Iris. This is Kryys and that is our captian of sorts Ramuru." Isis chukled. "Actully, his name is much longer but that's what I call him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 pm

"Alright, I guess we should set sail to the Wind Temple. Is there any place that we need to stop along the way for any reason?" asked Kryys.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"Well..." slowing walking down the stairs and back toward the main gate, "Considering how well you stocked us and how little Iris eats, we should be good on supplies for at least a good week and a half!"

Approaching the slightly opened door, Raurumaru pulled out his map and compass with slight pride, "And with my trusty new sea chart! We'll be there in a couple of hours! However, it's already getting late, and when you're jumping head on into adventure, you never know when you'll get to rest! SO I recommend that each of you catch some Z's on the way over there!"

Sliding through the front doors with a renewed excitement, "Well, shall we then? Adventure calls!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Iris pulled on his collar a bit. "I didn't think he noticed." The elf thought then laughed. "I may have to give myself up quicker then I wanted. Not even the people at Dragon Roost know much about me." The elf cleared his throat. "I trust your sailing.. That mean's we'll be shipping off. Krrys, are you done here?" He looked at the younger boy. "And you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:41 pm

"I'm ready." Kryys boarded the boat with determination.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 pm

"You. Rito. I need a training dummy, and you're the closest thing I have."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Iris raised and eyebrow and sighed. "If your going to fight with anyone, leave it to me. Kyyrs has to many things on his mind to worry about and Ramura needs to sail." Iris smiled and walked out over beside the Rito. "Besides. He's a mailman. I dought he has any prior fighting what so ever." Iris then blinked and looekd down at him. "Unless..you want to, then by all means I apologize for invading."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Ethon kept digging, and digging, and digging. He knew he would escape this island somehow. His fingers ached, but that didn't matter. He glanced up from his work. He was digging too close to shore, didn't really care anyways. The hole filled with water, and he gazed at his reflection for the longest time. Or what he thought was the longest time. Time didn't seem to exist to Ethon. The sun was just an eye staring down at him, mocking him. So did his reflection, with his sunken in, bloodshot eyes. His face looked so fragile, like the slightest breeze would shatter his protruding cheekbones. His sandy hair fell flat against his ears, which stuck out far from his face. He stood up and brushed the sand off his skin, which seemed as thin as paper against his showing ribs. His pants were torn and way too small, and his shirt, brown and tattered, rested in his shelter.

He looked out to the wretched ocean he's grown to hate. He saw a tiny dot on the waves, but ignored it at first. After some closer observation though, he realized it was getting closer. Rushing over to his shelter, he grabbed the two small rocks that created sparks when smacked together and built a fire. Soon it was gigantic, and he started shouting and waving his arms. His hope for rescue was long gone, but something inside him told him to try to make an effort to save himself.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1996-02-14
Date of Entry : 2010-06-23
Residence : Body on Earth, mind in Hyrule.

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 4 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:01 am

"Hey Hey Hey Hey! Don't go breaken my ship! If ya wanna fight so badly, I'll drop you off on the nearest island and let you do it there! Of course, no promise I'll come back to getcha!" Knowing his words wouldn't stop them anyway, Raurumaru couldn't help but look at his chart for any near by islands of interest.

"Hey! Look at that! Gale Island is barely a mile from here! Still....far from view though... Well! Still, didn't I say you guys should get some rest anyways!?" Glancing over at the nearby island just barely within view, Ramaru couldn't help but think, just for a second, that he saw....fire? He wasn't sure......

Speaking with a clear ulterior motive, "See! Out there! Off the starboard bow! That little island should have the wind temple on it!" He knew Iris had many amazing skills, perhaps a clearer sense of sight was one of them.... If Ramaru could just get him to glance at it once!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Iris stepped back from Leon and headed over to the side of the ship, glancing in the direction of the island as Kryys ran over to look as well. Leaning out away from the boat, he could see the wind around the island, as if it had its own mind and didn't follow the wind of the seas. "Hmm.." He climbed all the way up to the top of the mast agian, his now favorite spot, and studied the island. "What do you guys know about this island? Is it uninhabited or what cause I can see fire on the shore."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next