Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by King Dodongo Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 pm

"What the heck?" Two Giant birds were flying overhead. One swooped down at the man, who promptly stabbed him with the Ocelot Claws, killing the bird but trapping the man. The other bird swooped in...
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687177
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Iris covered the strange gem that was embeded on his chest slightly and walked out onto the balcony. he grabbed a nearby flag pole and jumped up on the railing, leaning out towards the sea. The sky was clear around the island for now but Iris could see large storm clouds way off into the distance. He doughted anyone else would beable to see them this far yet. It was another sorta advatange to his angelic traits. his enchanced eyesight and hearing. But the curses came with his power as well. For now he just watched the clouds, feeling slightly uneasy. "I haven't seen storm clouds like this since I left home. They may not be very common here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 pm

The young man rowed to shore so he or his boat weren't to be harmed out at sea. "That storm is rather strong...." he thought to himself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 am

He glance down at the water and saw it was calm. he licked his finger and stuck it in the air. "I can't tell if it'll pass through here or not." He jumped down onto a lower balcony and went inside, over to the mail main working the main desk. "Are their any deliver tests being taken up North? I sense some storms off in that direction." The Rito glanced up. "Oh you. Your the "doctor". Stick to doctoring stuff. Leave the mail to us mailmen." "But." "Please move. Your blocking up my work." Iris frowned and headed out front and sat on the edge by a red mailbox. "Those kids better be safe."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 am

((okay. I had just been wondering whether or not to use the same residents on the island for what I was doing. maybe I'll juat have her stay... mmm idk, still deciding...))
Jensen Wanders about a little, deciding not to go inside immediately. she was sort of claustrophobic and didn't want to spend any more time than nessisary in those cramped quarters. and, she thinks, it's nice being out in the rain. rain calmed her nerves.
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 523954
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1996-11-23
Date of Entry : 2010-08-19
Residence : Camp Half Blood

Character
Character Name: Brii
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

http://www.riverofbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:26 pm

"Anyway," the girl continued. "I'm Indigo. I'll live here on Windfall Island. I've been taking care of you since I found you yesterday."
"Windfall Island? Wow, that storm threw me way off course." Then it struck him. "MY TEST!!! I need to get back in the air, I must make it!" He tried to stand, but found that he couldn't. "Oh no you don't." said Indigo. "Your still much to weak to be leaving just yet. You should stay here until your completely healed."
"Fine." Kryys said grudgingly.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Iris heard rumors going around that one of the students never came back from their delivery test. "I wonder if it had to do with that storm. something tells me their wings may be more vonerable to lightning." Iris cleared his throat and entered the group. "Where was his deliver to be taken too?" "To the south. On Outset Island." Iris frowned and mumbled to himself. "I'm sending another Rito to check if he landed there safely or was force to take shelter on another island." The group broke up and Iris folded his arms. "If I had been there before. I could just teleport there. to the south huh? I thought that storm was to the north."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm

When Leon woke up, he was chained up in a cage. There was no strength left in him to yell.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Kryys spent the next few days resting and healing. The majority of his time he spent indoors, talking with Indigo. She found his life as a Rito very interesting. When asked about her life, she said that it wasn't all that exciting.
"I mostly stay here on Windfall with my Grandfather. Sometimes I wish I could just sail around the ocean, leave this island you know?"

4 days after Kryys had washed up on the shore, he found that his wing had completely healed. Although he wanted to stay, he had to go back to the examiners and explain what happened. He hoped with all his heart that they would let him take the test again.

Indigo and Kryys walked down to the shore of the island.
"Thank you for everything. If you ever need anything, anything at all, send me a letter. I really owe you one." he said to her.
"Oh it was nothing." she replied. "Just try not to get hit by lightning again OK?"
Kryys laughed. "I'll try my best." He began to take off, when suddenly he heard Indigo scream from behind him. He whirled around to see a gigantic bird with a strange mask fly down at her. It hit her over the head, and she slumped to the ground, unconscious. Kryys ran at it as fast as he could, but it had already grabbed her and taken off, flying faster than he could ever dream to fly.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Iris's multi colored eyes snapped open and he glance blankly at the sea. "It looks calm but." He stood up from his meditating position and stared out towards the blank sea. From a distance, he could see the island called Windfall. Normal people could even see the opposite islands, but Iris's eyes caught sight of what looked like a giant bird with two little specks. "Something tells me that THAT isn't normal." He hurried inside to ask a guy that worked in the mail buisness that had moved from Windfall a few years ago about it. "No. I can't say that is normal. Although a few years ago there was some giant bird that was kidnapping girls with long ears. But I heard it was killed by some hero in green." Iris rubbed his chin. "I'm going to ask the Cheiftan for some leave time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm

(( I feel like I'm roleplaying all by myself...))
Jensen looks up seeing a big birdlike thing carrying something. she squints, focusing on it. she frowns reealizing it was a girl. she runs in the direction on the bird without thinking. suddenly she finds herself high off the ground. her eyes widen in surprise and she looks up to see white feathered wings coming from her back. she flaps them experimentally and flies higher. she looks back towards the bird thing and the girl and flaps harder moving fast towards them.
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 523954
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm

(psst Brii, Espe's not a girl)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

((i think she's talking about your character because Espe is tied up in some cage somewhere lol))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Leon woke once again, still alone in the cage in the dark. His strength was returning, though. He blew fire out of his mouth and melted the chains off his hands, but the cage would be a different story. No general fire magic will do.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687177
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Iris stared out at the sea. The chieftain allowed him 24 hours to check on whatever. The Ritos have grown used to his healing arts and with the new recruits hurting them selves out of inexperience on the job, wanted the "witch doctor' to remain close by. Iris rubbed the back of his head. "I suppose I should fly over there but I'm afraid of people on that island seeing me." He shrugged his shoulders and released his mana angelic wings and took off towards the island. Sure, he wasn't a Rito, but he could damn near fly almost as good as one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm

(well Brii's character is on Outset, and she got kidnapped on Windfall....so there's some issues there...)

Kryys was in a state of panic. He was running around the island, trying to find a way to locate the bird. The locals wouldn't believe his story, and told him to go away. He sat down on the beach, thinking about what he could possibly do. He then saw a dot in the sky, drawing closer and closer. As it neared, he realized it was Iris, the doctor that had helped him out awhile ago.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Iris landed on top of the windmill. "Great landing genius. Try not to draw attention to yourself." He frowned and glanced around, studying the area. "I don't see anything out of the ordinary. something doesn't feel right here. It has the presence of..a monster?" His eyes snapped over to the port and he saw a young Rito standing there. He climbed down and made his way over, his wings vanishing from view. "Yo." He waved before putting his hand back into his pocket. "Were you one of those students taking the exam?" He stopped a few feet from the teen and studied his arm. He had learned it was their wings and noticed the sleeve sightly burnt and the skin underneath appear to heal from a burn. "You were caught in the storm?" His eyes trailing back to match the Rito's red gaze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yah, but that's not important. A gigantic bird came earlier and kidnapped a girl!" Kryys said. "He took off really fast in that direction." He pointed north-west. "What's in that direction??"
"Well there's lot's of open water, a few islands, and whatever's left of Forsaken Fortress." said Iris. "I don't think giant demonic birds would go to any of those places."
"Then how are we gonna find her?? Who would kidnap innocent girls?" Kryys asked.
"I might know who." said a voice from behind them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Iris turned with Kryys towards the voice. "I suggest you start speaking up then. My Dad told me I tend to have a quick temper when it comes to kids." The elf said, folding his hands behind his back. "I suppose I should have memorized this world's maps better. Then we could go get that girl right away." He thought about what he said. "Although. I feel the left over mana presence of a monster. That bird may have not been an ordinary giant bird."

((T-Kun you just technically god-modded my character by making him speak. I don't mind but if you do that in a huge rp forum, they may kick you out for it. Thought you should know.))

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 pm

(Sorry bout that, i didnt know that was illegal... i just kinda needed someone to say that... and my characters name isn't T-kun it's Kryys, Razz )

"It wasn't. It was a Helmaroc King." said the man behind them. He looked like he was in his late 60's. "Impossible, those have been extinct for years." said Kryys. "I thought so to. But I have heard rumors of their revival, and now we have proof." the old man said grimly. "You said you knew who took Indigo. Who is it?" Kryys demanded. "A very evil man by the name of Morgano. He is a demented man who thinks the Hylian race is impure. He wants to purge the world of Hylians, and have only humans and the other races. He is sending these Helmaroc Kings to capture all of the Hylians under the age of 20 so that they will die out. Only about 10% of the people of the great sea are Hylian, including my grandaughter." he said.
"Indigo's your grandaughter?" Kryys asked. "Yes. And since I am much to old, it's up to you to go save her and the rest of the Hylians. Your friend here can help you if he wants."
Kryys thought about this. A quest like this would be difficult and perilous... but an entire race would be destroyed if he didn't...
"OK, I'll do it. Iris, you don't have to help me if you don't want to, but it would be appreciated if you did." said Kryys.

Last edited by T-kun on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 pm

((My chracter has two powers. shapeshifting, and then Dylan's power from Fang. she dosn't know about either, but she can still see things from as far away as halfway across the world. that's why she could see your character.))

Last edited by Briigal_faery on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 523954
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Iris folded his arms. "Its like at home. People wanting to kill all the half-elves. Humans and elves alike. I may be the only person of my kind here but I'm not going to watch an entire race become destoryed. I'm sure If I'm with you, your cheiftian won't mind my long leave." He grinned widely. "I don't suppose you know how to sail a boat. There's no way you think we could fly all the way there do you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:15 am

(Time to throw my hat in! By the way...Menrow? Your character wouldn't happen to have something to do with the "Tales of...." series, would it? XD Gotta love references, look closely for mine! So I haven't RPed in a good long while, and I've certainly never done it here before! Please pardon or freely request an edit of any fail or longwinded post I make! I promise I'll make it good, but it could be lengthy! Remember, this is my intro post. Hopefull this will be my only lengthy one!)

"Behold! For this is the last you shall ever see of...Raurumaru the Great! Son of the late and famous Adventurer Ralph! Grandson of the late and famous Swordsmen Rusl! The blood decendent of Prince Richard himself!!!!!"

The young man ranted upon a sailor's crate for what seemed like hours, mesmerizing the town's children who listened with the greatest interest.
"There he goes again," Said an old woman, "that boy has done nothing but feed people stories since he learned how to talk!"

"I think it's rather cute!" Said another, listening intently on the boy's tales, "at least it keeps the children entertained."

The old woman started up again, "But all he says is bold face rubbish! He throws around these "family names" acting like they mean something! Just who is "Prince Richard himself" anyway!? And what bothers me is that these impressionable children just eat it up! They praise him like some kind of hero!"

The other women spoke sofetly in the boy's defense, "Well....you really can't blame him....his father died at sea when he was young, and his mother fell to illness nearing 5 years ago...I imagine he doesn't get much attention otherwise..."

The old woman continued her own rant, "The boy's crazy! And so was his father! Besides, wasn't the boy taken in by the trades sailor? He just turned 18, and instead of taking up the business he was adopted for, he speaks of being a swordsmen and whirlwind adventures at sea! This town has no need for town "heroes" that refuse to grow up! We learned that with his father! The sooner he "disappears" the better!"

The old woman hobbled away agitatedly. The other still listening to Raurumaru's new proclamations with smiles.

"And so! With my Noble Sword, Nakura!" Patting a broadsword upon his back, "A blade passed down in my family for generations! And my new vessel, the Talo IV," rubbing the hull of a small schooner behind him floating loftly in the harbor, "which of course I liberated from those nasty pirates I told you about last week, I shall go forth and finish my father's unfinished quests!!"

One boy piped up, "Like the mystery of the Fairies Treasure!?"
Another followed, "Or the tale of the Lost Kingdom!"
A young girl in pink even joined in, "Or the secret that's a secret to everbody!"
The group of children erupted with the many tales Raurumaru had told them!
"The Mythical Sword of Evil's Fear!" said a boy in blue.
"The Sacred Golden Triumph Forks!" said a girl in yellow.

"ALL THOSE AND MORE!" the boastful lad exclaimed jumping down from the crate, "First! I plan to travel to the Island of Dragon Roost! We all know that it is home to the Mail carrying Rito's of course! But my father once told me of a great Dragon that lives there! And I plan to meet him!! He also spoke of the island's possible connection to lost peoples like Zorahs, the Gorans, and the forgotten Watarara!"

The children cheered in a ruckus of excitement! They watched as Raurumaru, their red headed, green eyed, blue clad, pointy eared hero walk away in a march of victory to gather the final supplies for his trip!

....But as he left the children's sight his look of Victory slowly changed to a look of uncertainty...
"Now if only I knew which way Dragoon Roost was......" the boy said sighingly as the clear silhouette of a tall distant island set neatly behind him, "I have no sense of direction on the sea! I'd get hopelessly lost with out a chart and compass, or at least a guide...."

It was then that Raurumaru saw one of the town's elders speaking with an oddly dressed man and...and...A RITO!? A Rito! Yes, a Rito! Young, but judging by the carrier bag he was a mail carrier none the less! Certainly HE would know the way to Dragon Roost!
Raurumaru's look changed yet again, but to one of excitement! Holding on to his favorite blue pointed cap, he quickly ran to them with almost no courtesy for what they may have been discussing!

"HELLO!" Speaking far to quickly for his own good, "I am Raurumaru!! Son of the late and famous Adventurer Ralph!! And I have decided to make my own in this world by seeking out the answers to my dear Father's unanswered questions!! As such, I wish to sail to Dragon Roost Isle on my vessel, however I find myself quite lost without a guide!!" Pointing the full force of his excitement towards the clearly scorched and injured Rito boy, "But if you could perhaps be that guide, I promise me, my ship, and my sword will gladly help you whenever and where ever you so need!"

He ended the onslaught of words as abruptly has he had started, but a look of great happyness and excitement was clear upon his face!

(Man that's one heck of an intro post! But I'm rather proud of it! I think I got a good stable character rolling.)

Last edited by Link64 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

((yep. Tales of Symphonia Who cars it was long. That was a pretty BA intro. Don't get the refrence though sorry.))

Iris glanced at theman and held up his hand. "What luck. Seems like his willing to allow us to borrow his ship." Iris flicked his ear. "Though I can't garendtee it would come back safely. Have to head up to..what was it called. Forsaken Fortress." He glanced down at the Rito. "Dragon Roost is that way." Iris pointed out over the horizen where an island could be seen in the distance. "Your an adventurer right. You may come with us since we are borrowing your ship, or I can take you to Dragon Roost personally. If you would rather avoid conflict."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 pm

"I guess he can come along. This really beats trying to ask the elders for a ship. And while we're getting supplies, he can go get culturally enriched or whatever he wants to do." said Kryys. He turned to Rauramaru. "Ok, you have yourself a deal. Feel free to explore around Dragon Roost when we get there."

(BTW Link64, could you make a nickname for your character? Rauramaru is kinda a mouthful... i had to copy it from your post XD)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next