Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

+6
hotboxinit
MidnasWolf
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 am

"Well no one else is offering anything better, so I'll just tag along." Dark jumped from his tree, landing barely a foot from Seeker. He kept his red eyes on the new commer, but is concentration was parcially on BEN. That guy looked too much like him for his own comfort. "My question now is what you're planning on doing in this alternate Hyrule?" He said. "Are we going to rule it? Destroy it? Cherish it?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 am

Ghirahim sighed. "My hair is fabulous, thank you." He said. "This is different from what I remember, but it was many years ago that I first visited Hyrule. that's why the land's so different for me." He scratched his arm. "I come from the underworld. I put on some clothes when I came to the world above so I wouldn't stick out as much. I assure you, I look quite different normally."

The Seeker looked at Dark Link when he landed next to her, finding him interesting. She lost interest however, when she noticed that his attention was on BEN. She scratched her sewn-up eye. "The damn thing's itching." She mumbled under her breath as she scratched it, careful to not undo the stitches. She turned to Zink and Vaati. "Well, let's go find a populated area and spread a little chaos. I have to take off my stitches soon, and I'd rather not do it around here."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh I can only imagine." She said, slightly sarcastically. "I suppose we will have to follow any streams to the lake. It is the source of hydration for this world."

Zink bowed slightly, holding out his other hand, "Lead the way my lady."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Vaati gave a cold glare at Geoffrey right when he was called short. He held up his hand and a whirlwind of air came bursting out. It hit Geoffrey square in the chest, knocking him a good ten feet away. “Don’t call me short. Next time I won’t go so easy on you.” He said before turning to his companions.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 pm

As Dark Link was speaking to The Seeker, the Skull Kid was floated down behind him, with the purple cuccoo on his head, copying his body language and mimicking his mannerisms, as if to mock him. Occasionally stopping and looking around, with his hands behind his back, trying to seem innocent of his actions.

He was just doing it for fun, because it is a known fact that the imp-like creatures are playfully mischievous. But since he had more sinister things on mind, he was listening deeply to this conversation between the shadow and the sheikah.

Chaos
, huh? This sounded interesting...

"Hehehe, listen to this, BEN... you hear this?... How's about we tag along and see just what kind of mayhem these others can cause? I want to see what I am up against~ Sound alright with you, friend?"

He then plucked the cuccoo from his head and began petting it like a James Bond villain and chuckled evilly.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470252
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 am

Ghirahim looked at Sona. "What, you don't think that I have a more 'normal' appearance?" He asked. He then looked for a stream. "I'm a lot heavier than I look. I can't swim well." He said sheepishly.

"It seems that I have a massive following. Interesting..." the Seeker said, as she kept scratching her eye. A small trickle of blood started running down her face. "We need to find a populated area. Anywhere will do. Then we can spread chaos everywhere." Her fingers moved and a giant eye appeared above it. It looked around, and then a red beam shot out of it, pointing in a direction. "I have seen the truth. There's a town in this direction. Let's check it out, shall we?" She asked, walking in the direction her eye was pointing.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

BEN chuckled and appeared by Skullkid. Sounds like a plan! he replied. And maybe Dark Link won't be there to bother us.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 am

Geoffrey crossed his shoulders with a humph, "Fine then, we didn't want your company any 'ow."

York patted Geoffrey on the back, "Don't worry Jeffy. We don't need know shadow to guide us. And let the wind mage throw 'is tantrum."
Henry nodded, "Yeah, and I think the white wear'n folk are head'n toward the lake!"

Geoffrey nodded, "Dressed funny as they might be, they'd sure as 'ell make might bit better company than those four, eh what."

And with a brisk jog the three headed off in the same direction as Ghirahim and Sona.

(Finally plot time!)

Indeed, Ghirahim didn't have to travel far before one of the Zora's River's many connecting creeks came into ear's shot.

Following the sound of the stream, the small creek would soon lead them to the river, and the river to the lake. As the source of Castle Town's water, it wouldn't be hard for them to inact great evil.

...although...the lake was already strangely low...

And as strange as that was, it was only a minor concern for the folk that day. A number of strange things seemed to have been happening since that morning.
The guards of Castle Town were edgy and willing to chase just about anything like wild dogs. They spoke disjointedly and angerly at everyone. The few who weren't harassing anything and everything seemed to stand still for hours with out even blinking.

Of course Castle Town wasn't the only town with troubling activity. Out of no where, starting just this morning, Kakariko suddenly found itself faced with a nasty 'undead' infestation. ReDeads, Poes, and all matter of Stalfos suddenly erupted from the ground. The ancient Well and forgotten Temple of Shadow also became portals for the dead to walk the earth again. With the Castle's military force acting so strange, Kakariko's guards found themselves very short handed when holding back these foes.
Even so the towns folk lent their aid and banded together to keep these dark forces at bay and, despite being the talk of the town, it was for the most part peaceful...If only they knew the storm of dark forces that walked their way. Betrayed by the very Sheikah strength that founded their fair town, they're location had just been revealed to a series of forces that itched with the desire to cause chaos and the thirst to find power.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

"Ew. And get my beautiful skin all pruny? No thank you. I meant just follow it." She said indicated the direction the stream was flowing from. In which they did and as a strang almost narrative voice had said, it was low. She crowed at the beach edge. "I don't believe this is how a lake is suppose to look. At least, not from my time it doesn't."

"That is quiet amazing. I've heard legends of shiekahs. Their ability to see shadows in the darkness. Truths in the lies. I imagine knowing the reality behind everything you, drive a person beyond the lines of sanity. Am I to guess we are heading towards..Kakariko Villiage?" The pricnes hesitated slightly. The graveyard, where his mother was. With this darkness would her ghost be there? Not in the castle like his siblings claimed. Would the site of her rotten and walking corpse and decaying flesh drive him further into insanity? "Eh, but logically there are no redeads or Ghibos anymore right? They died out ages ago right.." His hand gripped slightly tighter to the seeker's, his more childlike innocent peeking through that he hated so much.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Ghirahim eyed the lake. "Hmm. The lake from the land I remember also wasn't this dried up." He kept his distance from it, so his white clothes wouldn't get messed up. Instead, he snapped his fingers and black throwing daggers with a red aura appeared in a formation above him. He pointed and the daggers shot into the lake, water resistance barely slowing them down. "I don't think they hit anything." He said after a little but, since nothing happened.

"Yes, we are headed to Kakariko. I can feel that something is happening there. My Sheikah ancestors founded that village, but I could care less what happens to it. The Sheikah abandoned me, so in turn, I abandoned them. I would like to show them what happens when you turn you back on me." She said. She noticed that the grip on her hand got tighter, but she said nothing. When the group finally arrived at the village, the Seeker grimaced at the sight. "Tch. They're spreading chaos without me." She flipped up her hair and started to open up her sewn-up eye. Everyone could hear the threads snap, and fresh blood started to pour out of her eye, but instead of it running down her face, it collected in the brand over her eye, including the little triangles at the top. Once it was full and dark red, her pupil turned blood red, and the white of her eye turned purple.

She went over to a ReDead and it screamed at her, but for some reason, the scream was weak and had no paralyzing effect. It didn't take them long to realize that the monster wasn't screaming at her, but because of her. It started to make all kinds of odd noises, before slowly turning and walking into a fire, burning itself alive. It fell over, dead, after some time. The Seeker covered her eye and turned to the rest of the group. "That felt great." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

“I must say, I’m impressed by your ability.” He said before looking at their surroundings once more. “Aw isn’t that cute? Those monsters are getting things ready for us.” He said with a smile. “But I wish they didn’t start without us.” He said before he raised both hands above his head. Two whirlwinds leapt out from his palms. They flew straight up before crashing down onto a couple of buildings; completely destroying them.

He laughed as people began to scatter in fear. He pointed a finger at a few people running by. “To stone with you!”

A black orb flew from his finger to the fleeing people. Once the orb made contact, they were instantly turned to statues. “Please do be careful around that group. I’d like to decorate my new lair with them.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:19 am

Dark Link frowned and rolled his eyes. With a flick of a wrist, the shadows under the slightly alive trees sucked into his own, drying into a tight twig. Easy. "That is an impressive technique," he said, speaking to Seeker. "Where did you learn it?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 am

"Learn?" she scoffed. "That wasn't mind control or what have you." She dropped her hair so it was hiding her eye, so nobody could see it. "That ReDead committed suicide by itself. The only thing that I did was warp what little bit of its mind was left." She walked circles around Dark Link, slowly. "do you want to know how I got this eye? I'll tell you. A long time ago, way before I was born, there was a man born into the Sheikah tribe that could see the truth. He didn't need the Lens of Truth to see it, he could just do it. Do you know how jealous the other Sheikah were?" She asked, before casually putting her hands onto Dark Link's neck, breathing onto it. "Very." she hissed before letting go of him and continuing her story at the front of her group. "They took one of his eyes." She said bluntly. "They took his eye out and used dark magic to implant it into a man who was blind. the man could see out of that eye, but the transplant changed him. The eye was incompatible with him, simple as that, but it had already taken in him. The Seer offered to teach the man how to control his new power, but he refused."

She cracked her knuckles. "The Seer went on to have a child, who seemed to take the Seer's eyes from him. He no longer could see the Truth, but his child could. The man with the Seer's other eye also had a child, and he went blind again. Not only that, the eye seemed to vanish form his head. It was later discovered that the child had somehow inherited that eye, how, we're still unsure." She grinned. "they sewed the child's eye shut so it couldn't ever use the power to warp people's minds. Eventually, it started looking for the new Seer, so it could take its eye, thinking that if it had two eyes that could see the Truth, it wouldn't be shunned and outcast. That's what my mother told me when I asked why my eye was sewn shut, anyway. That's why they call me the Seeker; I'm looking for the new Seer, a young man named Soven, so I can steal his eye and finally be whole." She crossed her arms. "But because Seekers are too ingrained into the history of the Sheikah, they can't just kill us, since we're important to our culture or something. Honestly, I don't buy it. The only Sheikah symbol I'm allowed to wear is the brand over my eye, and I'm not allowed to go out into public normally. But now, with all of you, I can teach them a thing or two and get the eye that I so rightfully deserve. It's not like it's going to matter that Soven loses his eye anyway; he'll will lose his ability when he has a child and that kid will have two eyes anyway." she explained.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:01 am

"I hate them. I hate that!!" Zink said, picking up a pot and throwing it at a redead's head, really unphasing it. "You had parents that didn't stick up for you just like my Father. The should have protected your beautiful eyes. They should have embraced your power! A born gift should be nurtured and grow into powerful flame! Not smothered to die. But no! The past is better then the present. People would rather remember that. Don't embrace the future, will forever be stuck in a time no longer there. SHE's dead Father! You can't change it!! You won't kill out my fire! None of you!" Zink laughed almost histariclly, walking over to a gaurd, ripping his sword from his hand and, dodged the man, jumping over him and cutting his head clean off. He dropped the blade and lifted the head, "You will all see the better future. A place were those that deserve and can use power should be on top." He muttered outloud, still laughing. "Don't hurt Dark now my lady. Majora wouldn't be to thrilled about that. And it might make Zelda cry, boo hoo baby princess. Must not let her cry, it would be such a sin." He said in dark and rambeling sarcasim.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:07 am

After a moment of silence, the currents began to turn in the lake. Something, some how, had caught the arrow headed objects shot by Ghirahim and spat them right back out of the water!
They had little if any force behind them and were more or less tossed back onto dry land. But the phenomenon was still strange to say the least.

The towns folk began to scatter and run. Some hid, some fled, only the guards and a handful of the town's men stood fast prepared to fight the villains that were wreaking havoc at the front gate. But with such powerful foes before them and a growing army of undead creatures slowly approaching behind them, these men were most certainly doomed.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:27 pm

"It's happened to every Seeker since the blind man." the Seeker said. She smiled when he beheaded the guard. "It seems that you have a history behind you. I can admire that." She walked over to him. "Don't worry, Everyone one of you now are spared from my power. Just don't look at this eye," she motioned to the eye hidden under her hair, "and you all will have a place in power when we rule. This I promise." She said, as one of the soldiers tried to get the drop on her. She stuck her hand out, a throwing needle made of dark magic strategically placed between her fingers. The man landed on it, skewering his throat and bleeding out. "Listen. We're going to need slaves for when we rule. We don't need to do hard labor now that we're in power. Go around, kill the elderly, sick, and weak, and keep those who are able alive. they will do the work for us. If anyone resists, deal with them yourself, or bring them to me, and I might make them cooperate. Heheh." She walked up the steps leading to the Well, and sat at the edge. She could feel the enormous amount of evil and darkness sealed underneath, even though it was bubbling over with monsters. "Soon, you will all be free. But for now, I can't have you killing the survivors." She lifted the hair over her eye, and a crimson red Sheikah symbol appeared horizontally over the hole to the well, sealing it for the time being. She then eerily hovered above it, arms crossed an eyes closed, however an eye appeared in front of her, surveying the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghirahim looked puzzled when the daggers he had thrown in had come back up. "Well, I suppose that means that something is inside." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

As all of this was going on, Skull Kid was merely keeping a distance and observing, floating in a kick-back position. Just look at all of this going on! It was too good to be true! He let out a little giggle as he listened to the others. This land, these people, were just waiting to be dominated.

He then looked both ways, then made his way over to one of the Redeads, poking it with a stick and just tormenting the poor thing.

He turned around to look at BEN. "Look at these horrific horrors! They're everywhere!!" He spun in place while in mid-air, surveying the area. "It must be the work of the dark magic that led us and the others here." Occasionally he waved to the terrified townsfolk who were too busy running for their lives. This sure did excite him. But he began to stare blankly at a few of the brave guards over yonder who were trying to fend off the horde of Redeads. They have been cornered by the horrible things as well. He disappeared, with the mask only visible, and stalked over behind the royal guards.

"Where did all of these things come from?!" One said to the group.

"I don't know, just keep em back!!!" The other shouted back.

They were smacking and stabbing at the beasts, only one noticed the lurking shape behind them...

"I'm hungry..."

There was a shrill laughter that echoed throughout, as the shadow of the floating mask grew, long shapes grabbed the guards. After a while, everything became quiet. They seemed to have disappeared.

After a bit the Skull Kid reappeared by BEN, snickering to himself.

Last edited by Skull Kid on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470252
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm

The cocco just sits on his head until she is plucked off of his head and petted. From then on when ever skull kid finished a sentence she hacked up a half digested rainbow cupcake.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 429297
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

The blue bokoblin followed the two mischievous pests as best he could before spotting them again at Kakariko Village. He didn't like being out the security of the town, fearing he'd get spotted by mindless beasts or minions.
He growled and snuck into some fairly tall bushes nearby the small group.
He crouched down and aimed for the Skull Kid who kept holding his prized cucco. After a moment or so he jumped out from the foliage and pounced at the Skull Kid, " Gimme back my bloody cucco!'
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 429270
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Entry : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 pm

The Skull Kid merely jumped up in the air before the bokoblin could land. He snickered sadistically as he continued to pet the purple cuccoo.
"Too slooww~"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470252
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

“Hmm…where should I start first…?” Vaati muttered as he rubbed the bottom of his chin with his eyes closed. A guard charged Vaati from the back, sword out and ready to kill. The wind mage stuck out his hand and caught the blade before it made contact with his back. A few drops of blood fell from the cut on his palm.

“Hehehe…that tickled.” He said in a dark tone and a twisted smile. With his other hand he grabbed the guard by his neck and flung him to the Seeker’s feet. “Hey! Just reeled in our first slave!” He called before running off to create more chaos.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 am

Dark Link felt a twinge of envy, but instead of voicing it, he took it out on the townspeople. Calmly, he drew his sword and strutted down the village path, looking for a worthy prey. Eventually, he found it. There was a small, frail little girl huddled in a corner, eyes closed and hands over ears. Thick tears leaked from her eyes as she screamed in fear and horror. "You're a loud one," the shadow deadpanned, walking towards her. However, she did not notice him until he was nonchalantly twirling his weapon in hand. "But you're one of the lucky ones. Too younge to have a pat but to naive to care. If only I was like you."
His sword went through her chest and out again in a split second.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:55 am

Sona frowned, spinning her staff and pointed it at the waters. The lake slowly began to freese over in the spot where her magical beam hit. "Getting cocky on me will ya! I'll freeze ya out!"

Zink stood watching and then marched over to Dark, reaching up and grabbing the back of his shirt firmly, pulling him slightly, "Not children. They have done nothing to anyone..and good parents would be more willing to give up their wills to keep their children safe."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 pm

The lake, though shallow at the moment, was still quite large and froze slowly. But sure enough the oni's fantastic display of power froze the entire volume of liquid solid. For the moment...
For within the solid block of ice, something began to melt its way free... At first glance it was nothing but water, nothing but super condensed water! However there was a hint of life in the mass of
liquid, a pink amebic sphere no smarter than a dog. But it had
instincts, a certain strong instinct. Thirst...Thirst...It wanted, no,
needed water. It couldn't be sated, it couldn't be quenched. It slowly melted the ice around it reclaiming what it had lost but through the ice it sensed more. More water, stored in the veins of the living. It needed water, it needed their water, and it would suck it right out of them even if it left them as dust...

It took a bit considering their big heavy armor, but soon Geoffrey the professional mid-boss and his professional minions Henry and York found their way to the lake with Ghirahim and Sona just within shouting distance. The ground quaked a bit as they approached causing them to stop in their tracks or risk losing their balance in their heavy armor. As a matter of fact, Henry did lose his balance, falling over face first as the other two stopped.

"Eh now, what's all this shaking then?" Geoffrey questioned to himself.
York pointed over to Sona and Ghirahim, "Did those two just freeze the water?"
Henry finally managed to pull himself up off the ground, calling out to the two white colored villains, "What's with the quake near the lake? Just what are you two..." But before he could finish his question, from the center of the lake a great amorphous monster burst through the ice!
"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!" Geoffrey exclaimed as the blobulous creature drew water that it some how melted from beneath the ice. With large tendrils of liquid it SLAMMED down right between Ghirahim and Sona cracking the earth beneath them. No doubt would it have hit them had it not been for well...their obviously superior skill and power.

A dark energy pulsed from beneath the well. Pulsed in a rhythmic fashion like the beating of a heart. It thirsted to be free and reign destruction, but no sooner did the monster attempt its escape was it stopped by the Seeker's Seal. The creature's pulsing beat picked up at the thought of being sealed away...again. And by a sheikah no less! It's mind long since gone, a spirit of darkness and illusion, only the powerful memories of its past life remained to fuel its wrath. It didn't matter if it was the Seer or the Seeker, they were all Sheikah. Generation after generation, fighting for the power he died for, fighting for the coveted power of the 'truth.' Be it in the form of an eye or a lens. A man who would steal and die and in the end be betrayed by his own people for the power of the truth. By this definition, stressing what little mind he had left, he was the first true Seeker. And he wouldn't allow himself to be trapped here for long...

As the ReDeads thinned in number, Stalfos began to make themselves more known. Pulling themselves up from the very ground itself, they would strike at anything and anyone, often failing due to the villain's superior ability. Still, they swarmed in mass. Often killing the hylians and humans that the villains so graciously decided to spare. The chaos these undead hordes crafted were indeed a delicious site, but it was to chaotic, to uncontrolled. If these creatures continued their rampage there would be little left to rule for those who so desired that privilege.

SkullKid was SkullKid. Majora was Majora. A dark force of apocalyptic nature. But these villains were all apoclyptic in one manner or another. Majora's obsession with the moon could have been trivial, perhaps it truly was the halfway point between Hyrule and Termina's very different dimensions. But there was still one entity that traveled freely between the two...There was still one who did not fear the moon, but instead praised its coming. For him it was an act of divine providence, for everyone else it was simply...a terrible fate to be met. An entity that chuckled as both BEN and Majora jumped into the portal unleashing them on Hyrule. An entity that across time and space itself called out...
The hero's long since shedded hollow shell, now home to a lost tortured spirit spirit, quaked as a voice filled his ears. The words were not SkullKid's, nor were they really Majora's. But a voice that filled young BEN with absolute dread some how seemed to echo from the mask that Majora called home...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Ghirahim jumped out of the way and kept himself from getting crushed and wet. "What is that thing!" He cried, more annoyed that his spotless white clothes now risked getting wet and/or muddy. He scoffed as he walked over to Sona. "Well, we have to deal with this thing now. Any ideas on how to beat it?" He asked as the throwing daggers appeared vertically in front of his body, as if to protect it from the passive tentacles. A black sword with a red gem appeared in his hand. "And I've said once before, but I'm saying it again. I'm a lot heavier than I look, so if I get into the water, I will have a hard time getting back out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Seeker, though not touching the seal she had planted, could feel the presence of the evil wanting to escape from the Well. she smirked, thinking it nothing more than some random evil that wanted out, but she turned her eye downwards at the well to see what was waiting just underneath her seal. When it saw what it was and registered it, the Seeker's eyes shot open and the eye disappeared. A red beam of uncontrolled energy had shot out of her seeing eye, and it mowed down a few of the Stalfos that were going around to kill the villagers that everyone was trying to keep alive. She put her hand up to her eye and it controlled the energy, for now. There were still red flecks of energy pouring out of her eye, as if someone had haphazardly dammed a hole that was spewing water and some drops were still coming out, but there was no danger. She started laughing wildly and uncontrollably. It didn't take the others long to hear her outburst.

"I can't believe it!" She shouted between maniacs, "He's here! The man who will forever live on in the hearts of Sheikah! I feel as if I'm standing in the presence of a god!" she broke out in a fresh round of hysterics. The red flecks were pouring faster from her eye, presumably a product of her getting excited.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next