Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

+6
hotboxinit
MidnasWolf
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 am

"Do, Not TOY WITH ME!" Her staff glowed and her body shattered into the form of a dark shadow beast, similar to the creatures of the cursed Twilight before it morphed back into her own beautiful body. "Never trifle with the power of the Oni Royal Family!" She yelled, holding out her staff and shot Ghirahim in the back, forcing his body to do the same thing. "Demon Lord you seem to be the most scenseable one about here. I have no interest in where I am, when I am! You do what you want to this land, but leave it's inhabitants be! MY God, The King of Evil! The beast of darkness will judge all of you where you stand! I do not seek mercy and I do NOT join people. I rule over the darkness in the Oni Kingdom. I AM THE ONE THAT GIVES THE ULTIMATUMS!" The ground burned under her feet in a blue and evil flame as she stomped her foot like a little child throwing a tantrum. "If I go over there and not find what I need, I will send your soul to the dark world, your freedom taken by the form of a beast of shadows with no will of it's own and your body drowned in the bottomless lake of the Swamp Palace!" The oni said, staring into the possible, unknown soul of the statue. "When the royal family is in my hands. Light and darkness will become one. The Darkforce will be mine and the sun will wither and die in my hands."

Zink laughed, folding his arms. "Drama queen." He walked past the group and over to the half blind woman. "I am quiet fascinated in the misery your seek to reign and the chaos you wish to cause." He grabbed her hand, kissing it slightly, "My name is Zink. Fourth child of the Royal Family of Hyrule. I will join you for the time being. Your appearance intreighs me and your power interests me more. What do you think Vaati?" The blond asked, always being to big for his tunic and always looking for some way to go over his superiors head.

Last edited by BrainWashed Nabooru on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by hotboxinit Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 am

The Skull Kid eyed Sona as she babbled on and on about who knows and who cares, but he was getting pretty excited seeing her riled up like this. Oh she was going to be pissed!
But he did wonder what this 'god' was she was talking about.

He spoke to his friend once more, "Looks like we might have some competition, heheh. Let's leave for now. What say we go to Lake Hylia?~"

Last edited by Skull Kid on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shenanigans)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:05 am

Ghirahim was knocked over by the force of the impact, but when he was back to normal, he went back to where everyone else was. He turned to Sona. "There is only one inhabitant I seek, and that is Zelda. I don't care about the rest of this place, and I will show it mercy, but I need Zelda-alive." He said. He caught ear of what BEN had said about the Royal Family and smirked a little. "Thank you for changing me back." He added finally.

The Seeker looked at Zink and blinked at what he did. "Hm...you aren't stupid after all. I like you." she said, flipping her hair down to hide her branded eye. "You're a part of the royal family and you defy them? I really like you. I'll spare you from my chaos so long as you follow me."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 am

"Eh now, what's all this!" Geoffrey and his two minions marched up to the group with gusto.
"This be one of them 'evil leagues' meetings or something. I gotta say you guys don't seem to be getting very far! You all work'n for the pig king? Or are you seek'n to dethrone him too?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 pm

A vein popped in Vaati’s forehead when Zink just walked up to that Sheikah woman and agreed to join her without consulting him first. Has that boy learned nothing. He quickly walked up to the two and grabbed Zink on the shoulder. “Excuse us for a second, but I must talk with my associate.” He said as he tightened his grip on his shoulder so hard that it started to hurt. He pulled him away from the Seeker and lead him away from the group.

“If you hadn’t noticed we’re all here for different goals.” Vaati shouted at Geoffrey and his friends as he and Zink walked by. “Sheesh, I hate nosey people…”

When they were far enough from the rest Vaati spun Zink around to face him. “Okay…what the HELL was that? I didn’t let you join me to change sides or to join other cults without talking to me first. We’re already working for that Majora.” There was bitterness in his voice as he spoke that sentence. “I would like to know what’s going on in that little head of yours. And tell the truth.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 pm

BEN slapped Skullkid. "How could you!" He shouted. "What would your parents say about that inconsiderate thought!"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 pm

The Skull Kid rubbed his cheek and just slapped BEN right back.
"MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAADD!!!!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 pm

"You know the power legend sheikans hold?! If we are to do as Majora wants, I want power! Besides, someone as ballzy as this woman must have an incredible confidence in her power, so it must be great. A power that we would use. I don't wish to say more. If she has some powerful mind reading shekiah power, I don't wish her to know my thoughts, I suggest you watch yours as well..although I guess your magic cap would save you from that huh." He walked back a ways, tapping the Darknuts chest plate, "Besides! What is the worse that could happen? Nothing you or Dark couldn't take care of!' He laughed, shouting back at his partner and back to the woman. "Where should we begin?" He cringed a bit hearing the slap and about majora's parents. A tug at his heart at the thought of his beautiful dead mother.

Sona frowned, looking over at the Demon Lord. "You want Zelda? I want her gone. Maybe we were to hasty to jump down each others throats. I'm willing to work with you for a bit for we seem to have more common goals then thought. Towards the lake then?" She laughed, "And your welcome. That is just a fraction of what my power can do. The name is Sona. Princess of the Oni Kingdom, soon to be Queen, if my brother would get out of the picture." She said, her shinning teeth gridded against each other.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 pm

BEN took the slap. How about we go scare the guards in the market instead? Something we're both good at. He shrugged.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm

There was a giggle at the statue's suggestion, "Oh yes! Sounds like such fun!"
The puppet of Majora turned his head toward the rest of the group, the mask rotating to and fro, "Sorry to leave so early, you will have to excuse us. It was such a pleasure to meet you... I hope we will meet up soon and... maybe have a little fun.."
He turned around to face his friend and shook. A magic aura grew then with a flash they were both gone.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Vaati sighed an irritated sigh. “The worst that could happen is that our plan will fall apart! And I don’t know if I told you this but I’m sick and tired of working under someone. And I certainly don’t want to work with someone that will jeopardize our plans! Oh, if you hadn’t noticed…Dark isn’t with us!” He shouted. Then suddenly, it hit him. Maybe Zink was really on to something if this woman had the same goal as they did maybe he’d then work with her. And then when the moment comes…. A mischievous smile spread across his face. This new plan he was formulating in his head was perfect.

“Fine, Zink, this may come to a shock to you but I’ve changed my mind.” He turned to the Sheikah woman. “My goal…” His whole body turned black and started to wave until he disappeared. He reappeared next to her. “Our goal here is to take over this country and raise a little hell as we do it. If your goal is the same as mine, then I’ll join you too.” He said in a quiet voice.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

At the Hyrule market a blue bokoblin in a slummed little corner with a ripped up tent with many many bottles of various potions.
It didn't look like it was terrorizing anyone but just trying to make a living, selling useless junk. At points he would chuck a pebble at a guard and proceed to business like he had done nothing. And every now and then tending to his cucco
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 428570
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Entry : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:12 am

BEN looked around in the Market. He whispered in Skullkid's ear. After a nod of approval BEN dashed off and shouted "YOU NEED ME" multiple times. He flailed his arms, getting weird looks from commoners and Guards trying to detain him.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am

Cucco puffs up her feathers when pet. She continues to peck around at bread crumbs that people are dropping and hisses at some every so often when they get to close.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428597
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 am

Roostle watches Cucco scare some people and snickers, pets her, " Good
girl!" He snickers again before seeing Ben dash by screaming while
guards chase him. " What the bloody hell...?"
He hops off a box and pokes his head out from the tent to watch, " Well I'll be... Looky there girl! A chase!"
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 428570
Heart Pieces 3

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

The Skull Kid giggled in amusement at the site of this. Just look at the guards go! He followed the racing statue's course of action and ran in another direction.
"THIS WAY GORDON! THIS WAY GORDON! THIS WAY GORDON!!" He shouted enthusiastically.

After a while of strange looks and chasing some of the guards around he stumbled upon the market. He had a little idea. He hid around then POUNCED!
He ran off with the purple Cuccoo being held against his will.
"LIFE'S AS EXTREME AS YOU WANNA MAKE IIITT, WOOOOH!!!"

Last edited by Derpiny on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 am

Roostle kept watching until Skull Kid ran off holding the rare purple
cucco, " AHHHHHHH! H-HEY! NO NO NO NO NO!" He chased after the Skull
Kid. " Hey you lil' kiddo put her down you lil' brat! G-Gi-Give it
back!"
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 428570
Heart Pieces 3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 am

The Cucco squawks flailing around when grabbed. Eventually she just lols her head back and starts hissing and spewing out purple foam for no real reason.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428597
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

A sharp whistle pierced through the noisy air. "What the hell are you idiots doing?" Dark Link was perched in the nearest tree, glaring down at the strange group of people below him. He had been sitting there for a while, idly playing his ocarina but as arguments and strange deals ensued, no one bothered to notice him. But how long could someone possibly wait before growing irritated. "I don't know what everyone is doing here, but can you at least try not be be annoying about it?" He didn't wait for an answer. "And it's nice to see you all again," he drawled sarcastically, eying each of his previous bosses.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677775
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:42 pm

The Seeker wasn't phased by Vaati appearing behind her. She reached back and stuck one finger under his chin, and turned around so she could look at him. "I have no interest in taking over. I just want to see the world burn after I trigger some events to make it happen." She said as her hands started turning black with dark energy. Wispy tendrils came from her fingers as they started wrapping around her body, before they disappeared. "If you want to take over then that's fine. I don't have a problem with that. But don't get in the way of my mayhem, and I won't have a reason to turn your mind against your body and plunge you into the deepest depths of insanity with no hope of getting out of it." she said with a smile, before going back to Zink and taking his hand in hers. "Now, chaos awaits~" She said with a smile that wasn't characteristic of her personality. It was bright and radiant, instead of dark and insane.

Ghirahim however, had a creepy smile on his face when Sona said that she wanted Zelda gone. "Oh don't worry. when I'm finished with her, she will be gone." He said deviously. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Sona. I know that I have said my name before, but let me flatter myself with my full title, Demon Lord Ghirahim. I hope that this can mark a fabulously friendship." he said. "Yes, to the lake we go. Maybe when we're done here, I can help you with your brother..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm

"Mmm, maybe. I still don't like your hair." She said as they both took off for the lake, she slowed down slightly and looked around, "This is not the light World I know of. That boy blabbering on. Maybe he is right, this is some strange universe." she looked over at him, "Perhaps where your from? You'd have to be from a strange universe to dress like that." She laughed.

Zink nodded, glad that Vaati had picked up on his plan. I mean, he didn't have anything against the guy, he was a pretty cool, insane, weird, twisted boy or something like that, but he didn't want to take peoples orders anymore. He wanted to be on top, not his siblings, not majora, him. "Ah Dark. Nice of you to join us. This is the Seeker. We are tagging along with her for a while. I don't know where you wondered off too, but as you can most likely tell, we arn't in Hyrule anymore. At least, not ours. A diffrent time. Our own master didn't reconize us, so we must be after this time. So, I suppose you Can tag along, or wonder off on your own for a while, come back if you find any news. If you wish., Ya know, if Vaati doesn't care." The blond asked, looking back at his boss.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Vaati looked at Dark. “I don’t care what you do as long as you don’t get your ass handed to you. But if you decide to go about on your own make sure you come back to us every now and then.” He said before he went over to Zink and the Seeker. He was not too thrilled about working underneath someone else again. But if it means creating chaos, taking over this pitiful country, and the plan going through, then he’ll just have to deal with it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 pm

BEN heard the whistle and stopped. "Oh come on, I just want to have fun... and play..." He said in that eerie yet childish tone. The emotions of others fueled him. If he got reactions, that meant power.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm

The bokoblin stops dead in his track and quickly hides behind a wall, peeking his head out slightly to watch the statue, scarecrow like kid, his precious cucco, and the evil looking hyrulian.
He'd continue to chase the two morons but seeing the new dark presence, he'd rather keep his distance just in case he still works under Ganon.
" ... Well piss."
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 428570
Heart Pieces 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

"Right..." Geoffrey was...well...dumbfounded to be honest! He'd never seen such an amassing of evil folk before all sitting around and...bickering!
York the minion finally spoke up, "Well that was a bunch of crazy, now wasn't it..."
Henry followed this statement, "You wanna explain to me just what happened mi'lord?"

Geoffrey shook himself out of his own confusion, "Well then, the decrypt outcasted Sheikah, the rebuked brainwashed royal brat, and the short wind mage are all going to cause trouble for the country folk. The forest spirit toting an ancient mask of pure evil and the 'ollow shell already left to cause trouble for the country folk. The fabulous maestro sword and the interdimensional oni-giri are hatching some plot to cause trouble for the princess. And finally the 'ero's shadow is opting to claim that tree 'as 'is own causing trouble for well...no one in particular at this second in time!"

York looked up at this superior. Despite not seeing his facial expression through his helmet, one could easily surmise what face he was making. "We are getting paid for this right?"

Geoffrey laughed a bit as he looked up into the nearby tree, "Oh exorbitantly."
He gave the tree a good kick hoping to get Dark Link's attention, "Eh now! 'Ero's shadow! You don't seem to be doing much, you think you can do me and my men a favor and play guide for us for a bit? You don't seem to be doing much and we're a tad bit lost, we are!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next