Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

+6
hotboxinit
MidnasWolf
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Zink jumped to his feet. "Dark. What is that?!" He said to the hero's shadow, who had made his standing spot between the village and debating to follow into the graveyard. He stumbled and fell on his bottom, not being one for grace as the lava and rocks fell down the mountian side, easlily seen between the shops that dared to build at the mountains very bottom. "A dragon perhaps? One capable of controlling fire at it's whim." He grinned, folding his arms behind his back. "If I can't control the shadow monster she is ever so interested in, I will bend that beast to it's knees and it will be mine." Removed the magical jar from behind him, it began to absorb the falling boulders of all size, one wondering how a piece of pottery could hold so much, waiting for the beast to make land as buildings began to go up in flame.

Sona flew over on her staff, flicking his arms a few times. "Black looks good on you. Your skin actually has color." She laughed, holding out her hand in the direction of the knight, "You won't live long without a dark sense of humor Mr. Diamond in the rough. Lead the way knights, I grow irritated with this procrastination. It feels as if we have been standing around for for nearly a week without a word for no damn reason."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Vaati walked out of the graveyard and notice Dark on his behind. “Stop messing around.” He said as he pulled him back up to his feet. “I got bored over there.” He said when he approached Zink. “That monster found what it was looking for and now it’s sort of a Sheikah zombie.” He looked at the erupting volcano and back at Zink. “So aside from the earth spewing up magma and that beast coming toward us…what did I miss?”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 pm

"Sheikan zombie? Interesting. I was thinking more of getting that things power." He said, pointing up towards the dragon like reptile sliding down into the mountain valley of the Gorons. "Got any way to stop the lava? Freeze it with your wind or some kind of power like so? It would be of no point to take Kakariko to just have it burn to the ground do you not think?" The prince said. "Or we can always go send Dark to deal with it." He laughed and then turned towards the taller one, looking up at Vaati. "Where is the Seeker? You left a powerful woman like that out of your sight? And with an even stronger monster. I guess you have no desire for the power lust that I do."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Vaati laughed, a little irritated, and patted Zink’s head. “Oh Zink…I’m not an idiot. I left one of my eyeball monsters with her. Besides, those two should be here any second now.” He turned towards the lava and snapped his fingers and a gust of air traveled to it. When the air made contact the lava cooled and turned stiff. “There, all is well.” He said.

Meanwhile with the Seeker…
Vaati’s eyeball monster flew uneasy next to the Sheikah woman. It wasn’t sure what to do besides company her while its master was away. And now with another Sheikah like her here just made things worse for it.

(Hey guys….PLEASE POST IN THIS RP!!!! MS AND I CAN’T BE THE ONLY ONES TRYING TO KEEP THIS THING ALIVE!!! I KNOW THAT VILLAN’S MONTH IS DONE WITH BUT DID YOU NOTICED THAT THIS RP IS NOT IN THE ROYAL TOMB?!)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

The Seeker was stunned to hear the man speak to her. She stood there, wide-eyed, in shock and disbelief. Tears started coming out of her eyes, clear for her right and bloodied for her left. "How DARE you make a mockery of me! This eye carries all of the pain and suffering of our tribe and I refuse to let you take it from me!" She called back, shouting with all of her being, looking like a kicked puppy. "If you wish to end us then I'll have no choice but to end you." she thought to herself. "but now's not the time. I'll wait..." she looked up to the activity at Death Mountain. "Before you decide to eradicate us, I think you should do something about that." she said, crossing her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghirahim just flipped his hair. The sooner they got underway, the better.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

ULTIMATE REVIVAL POST ATTACK HA!

The magma around the dragon began to cool and slowly, as it reached the path separating the mountain from the village, came to a stop. Until it was just a rocky growth in the side of the mountain.....OR NOT!
"RAWR! Seriously! Espe I mean Dodongo is being lazy as hell, the Goron's all got themselves locked in cages, and the villagers are trying to freeze me! Do people seriously hate Mario Kart this much!?"
The Dragon's complaints fell on deaf ears as..well...he only spoke dragon. Kind of a dead language so mostly it just came out as random roars and yells as he broke free from his stone encasement and flew over the rooftops of Kakariko. Luckily the magma that he was bringing with him stayed frozen in stone.

Noticing that the only real group of people around were in the graveyard, he flew past them trying to get their attention only to be trounced on by one of them!

"Woah hey! Bongo? Nice bod! Thought I wouldn't see you till the next temple boss barbecue! I mean, who the hell are you!?"

(I tried to make it as Tkun like as possible)

The young(er relatively speaking) Shiekah man looked ready to pounce, but this was of little concern for the truth seeker. His only concern right now was the complete elimination of the Hylian Royal Family.
On cue, a mighty ancient dragon appear, as if heeding the powerful call of the one eye'd monster of a man. He leaped with easy onto the creature's back and began directing him toward the Castle. Things were going better than he had ever dreamed!

The leotard, the witch, and the wartoads worked their way up following the river to its source. Well, not really its source. But as the main river of the land it was bound to channel past the Kingdom's Capital at one point or another. They would soon have their Princess in hand.
"Oi oi, look at that there gents and lady!" the armored dark nut pointed, "There's your castle just ahead it is! And in that tower at the top will most likely be the target!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

(I tried to tie him in as best as I could. I haven't posted in a a long while and had to figure out what I should do Dx)

On the rubble the puppet continued to dance. "Look at me, BEN! I'm bustin' a move!" A playfully soft giggle echoed from behind the mask. Not paying any attention to what had been going on around him, but he could sense the panic. He was just marinating in it, feeding off of it. Occasionally he'd jump and smack his booty to taunt at whatever unfortunate citizens and monsters were unfortunate enough to be unable to escape. This is fun~, he thought to himself, but he still needed more power, there was a hunger inside the mask that wanted to be fed. Whatever radiated from the well earlier did not satisfy.

(Last minute idea for the win!)
Traveling through the portal of dark magic seemed to drain too much energy from Majora, as being spewed out into Hyrule, it was almost powerless. Granted it had just enough to still float around and transform the Demon Lord and Oni into Dekus, it would still need to regain much more to be at full power, where it would unleash its judgement upon the poor souls of Hyrule.

The poor group of villagers had nowhere to run. Even though most of the Stalfos and ReDeads were gone, there was still the rubble blocking the way and scattered villains here and there that they dare not quarrel with. There they stayed huddled behind one of the destroyed houses, some of the farmers with shovels and rakes to desperately fend off any intruders. They figured that lightning didn't strike twice and hoped the rubble would hide them, which worked.

But not for long...

The Skull Kid was now on top of the pile of the twisted wood, brick, and broken glass, staring down at the group of poor villagers, tilting his head to and fro, eyeing his potential targets. A gasp escaped from their throats. The eyes of the mask seemed to pierce right through them, staring right into their very soul.

"Stay back!!" one of them shouted and swung his tool at the imp. Skull Kid only leaned back, dodging the hit and giggled. The poor farmer swung several times to try and bash the creature but only kept ending up with misses, straining along with the other villagers as each giggle from the horrible little thing began to grow louder and more disturbing.
Skull Kid finally decided it was enough.
"My turn!" He lunged at the group who shrieked and took off, scattering like cockroaches in the light. The skull kid only cackled morbidly as he chased a few who had stuck together. "Run run run! As fast as you can!! You can't outrun me! I'm gaining on you!" He seemed to herd them like sheep into Kakariko Graveyard. Right towards Vaati and Zink. The few were frozen with fear when they watched as the volcano erupted. The dragon flying overhead and the fact that there were two more evils blocking them from safety PLUS a freaky imp-like creature behind them gave them the idea that this could be it. They realized they were trapped and decided that if they were going down, they were going down with a fight, and took out their shovels, hoes, and rakes.

(LONG POST I'M SO SORRY!)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Vaati looked up at the sky and saw the Sheikah man flying away on the dragon. He let out an irritated sigh. “Well that’s just great…I was afraid of competition…this is such a hassle…” He turned around to find a small group of villagers being led to him and Zink by that imp. “Speaking of hassles…”

“We…we are not afraid to die!” Cried a villager as he raised a shovel.

“…You’re legs are shaking.”

“Shut-up! Because of you that thing from the well is going to destroy us all!”

“Hey, he was bound to come out of there eventually…and…I don’t know about destroying everyone…but we are planning on taking over this place.”

“You just shut your mouth you horrible monster!”

“'Horrible monster'…that hurt.”

“If you value your lives then get out—“

Vaati waved his hand. “Ugh, please stop talking. My accquantices plan didn’t fall through and we lost two powerful energy sources. I’m really not in the mood right now.” He said before he flicked his finger and a gust of wind blew the villager to the other side of the village.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Zink laughed, "You poor fool. Of all the power Majora gives you, you choose to use it like it was a toy, playing a game. We don't have time for this." He looked over at Dark. 'What say you Dark? Should we follow after the shadow power, mess with this dragon? Or perhaps we should leave the mindless sheep to deal a fiery force."

"I WILL KILL WHOEVER KEEPS F@#$ WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Sona said, her bark like skin shattered as she stood up, frying the demon lord with her staff, causing them to revert to their beautiful forms, if his clothes appearing a bit singed as well as her own. "I will flood the world into a darkness that children only dream nightmares of! My lord Ganondorf's reign of evil will fall across the fields! And little children better be in bed before then." Her white eyes piercing with a hatred for the Imp that has dared to mess with her twice already.

She flew up into the air, a powerful wind blowing about as she raised her staff towards the sky, the clouds growing darker as light began to fade almost non-exsitantly from the skies. The trees and plants began to morph into darker forms. Small plants turned into strong mushrooms, the trees warpped and grew dark looking, the leaves loosing color but did not fall. The lusious green grass grew dead and the ground barren as the wonder friesh air smell of the land grew stale and old. The beautiful water they had been following turned a greenish muck, thickening as fish were transformed into tiny monsters that fed on flesh. "Demon Lord Ghirahim. I am through with this chasing game. The castle is ahead. Let us break the seals on our masters and show the world a true power of evil and mischeif!"

(Lol yeah, Sona's suppose to be full of hot air. Talk talk talk XD. I hope this isn't seen as godmoding. All she did was change hyrule to the dark world, which she can do in my story, but if it's too much I can stop it. I figured a change of senery would just you know, add to the villinous feel of it, more then just twilight covering hyrule x3)
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:49 pm

"Toy?" The Skull Kid only tilted his head, "I'm just having fu-" The mask seemed to rattle about, small red sparks coming out from it, causing the imp to flinch. A raspy, otherworldly whisper growled from behind the pulsating mask, Echoing out and lingering in their minds.
"I am no mere toy, child." It swayed about and began to crack, black ooze dripping from it, "Do not mock my choices..."

Majora's mask began to shake violently, its eyes glaring brighter at the group of people in front of it. The little imp could feel his head hurting and only held it as long, spike covered tendrils grew out from on his "toy". They slowly grew outward, forming claw-like hands at the end of them and would occasionally shudder with each pulse radiating from the source.

The villagers began screaming and dropped everything and ran, the godawful eyes of the mask following their every move. The Skull Kid was feeling woozy now, stumbling here and there, eventually stopping and standing straight up after an echoey shriek and a jolt came from Majora. The people were almost a safe distance away towards a cave, only to be helplessly grabbed like rag dolls by the claws that shook them around. They did everything they could to break free. They wriggled, hit the arms with whatever they could grab, tried to push them off, but to no avail, when finally...

"AEYYEEEEEEHH!!!!"

The poor people were dissolving in the horrible monster's misshapen arms. It was consuming them! Majora was consuming the villagers! The Skull Kid could just barely be heard yelping underneath the mask, having his squeaks lost in the amount of loud shrieking by the dying villagers.

"This isn't fun! It's not fun anymore!" He squeaked again as he tried to pry the mask off his face. He was 89576% done playing games now. Not when they involved this! But it was hard trying to get it off, he managed to get it several inches away from his face when small tentacles latched onto it, snapping and forcefully holding it onto the imp's face. Majora seemed to grow more small, long arms from the mask, some wrapping around Skull Kid's own limbs, forming into a pseudo arm for the mask. Some tentacles ended in claws, others ended in an arrow shape. A few eyes grew from the arms and the mask began to crack and chip even more, finally giving form to a fang-filled mouth. The poor little imp tried so hard to shake this thing off of him, but it was no use.

"Quiet.." the voice commanded the little imp. The screaming stopped as well. Nothing was left of the villagers. Nothing at all. The Skull Kid only shuddered as the world was engulfed in total darkness. What the hell did he get himself into? This is nowhere near the mischief he expected. He did not wonder long, as there was a shout in his mind, and eventually he was unable to consciously think anymore. "The only good puppet is a puppet who has no free will." Majora sneered and had assumed direct control over Skull Kid's mind and body now.

The thing walked over towards Zink and Vaati now, using it's newly formed tentacle thingies as legs to get itself over there. Growling echoes escaped from it's horrible tusk-filled mouth. "I want to destroy...." The host leaped forward at Vaati and Zink with its newly formed 'arms'. But was there anything to destroy with? There was no moon here. Pity, it thought. But it still wanted to engulf the chaos. It wanted it all.
"I want to consume....." The mask pulsed a red glow as it dug its tentacles into the ground and began absorbing the darkness that Sona had summoned on the land. Almost sucking it completely dry out of the grass and rock, feeding endlessly like a gluttonous beast. It continued to stare intently at the mage and boy and grabbed them. "Consume all..." It pinned them against the rocky wall of the graveyard, hissing and baring it's fangs ready to strike. It stopped and stared for a moment. If it was going to have enough energy to bring utter destruction, this dark land would not be enough to fuel it. "Unless..... you bring me.... more.... I hunger..."

(Figured I'd make a change of pace. Tis the season to be spoopy, no? Also I'M SO SORRY FOR LONG WALL I'M SORRY.)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Zink laughed, running his hand over Majora's monstrous tentical. The grip has weaked slightly as it was pondering it's options. "Looks like I ended up in the grave yard anyway." He sighed and walked over, his hand running along the tentical as he approached the Imp, running his hand along the mask. "Come to me then Majora. I can give you the power to feed. I always did didn't I?" He closed his eyes, leaning down only slightly to hold his face against the mask. The Majora of his time was wiser, more experienced and way more bossy. This one seemed just yearning, lustful, as if locked away for so long and finally free, just wanting anything to get what it desired. His fingers traced along the markings. "Give me your power and we will consume it all. I only ask that I get my wish promised to me." Zink said. "Why have a puppet with no will, when you can have a prince of the royal family, whose will is your own?" The blond whispered. If He got the power, he wouldn't need to follow the seeker and would go take the myserious shadow sheikan's power for himself before the creature reached the castle. If not, then Vaati wouldn't let him get consumed by Majora just yet. Even the dark mage had plans of his own and needed the lonley minions him and Dark were.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Vaati let out an irritated sigh. “Again another Majora expects me to do his dirty work for him…this has turned into a real hassle.” He said before slapping the tentacles off him. “And keep those disgusting things off me.” He walked over to Zink and put his hand on his shoulder. “I need to speak with you.” He said before pulling him away.

Vaati sighed. “Look, I know how much of a power junkie you are and you want to claim the throne. But there is something odd with this Majora. I don’t know if it’s my hatred towards him bubbling up or what. But if you let him attach himself to your face then he’ll—“ He slapped away a tentacle that was about to touch his shoulder. “Excuse me but I’m talking to my partner here.” He said before returning his attention to Zink.

“As I was saying…he’ll take over your body just like that imp over there. I don’t want any more interferences. This isn’t like the Majora back where we come from. …I still wonder why I agree to work for him… But just remember that if he takes control of your body…well…use your imagination. It’s up to you whether or not you want to make a bond with…that…mass of veins and tentacles…” He barfed a little in his mouth from the thought of letting that thing cover him. “I’m not stopping you but I will stop him from turning you into a mindless zombie.” He paused for a moment then added. “Mindless zombies are a hassle to work with.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 am

This child. This small boy. He was making the foolish decision of flirting with such a monstrosity. Of challenging its decisions. Making a mockery of it! How dare he!
Such an arrogant child, yet he knew what he wanted. He wished to have power as well. He promised he would help Majora get power. But to make a tool out of the mighty Majora to get power for the child himself? SELFISH, BLASPHEMY, it thought. Even if he would help the monster along, that would mean working with someone. If they had the same goal, the child would be viewed as a rival, no, an opponent, and would only get in the way. Majora did not want to abide by such foolish requests. If it was going to consume, it would do it alone. All of it. Everything.

Majora moved its vessel towards Vaati and b*Navi*h-slapped him with its tent-arm out of the way. "Move b*Navi*h. Get out the way. GET OUT THE WAY b*Navi*h GET OUT THE WAY." Then grabbed ahold of Zink by the throat, choking him slightly.

"FOOL!!!" it bellowed. "SILLY LITTLE CHILD!! You DARE mock my choices???.... I chose to use this puppet... this stupid puppet... for MY reasons. You are not worthy of my influence.....Not worthy of my power. I am no tool.... I want to consume.... All of it... Destroy.. all of it..." The mask formed its hideous maw into a smirk, "Perhaps I should start... with you..." Majora held up more of its arm spike whatevers and was about to engulf Zink with them when it could sense something. It sensed an energy within the kid similar to its own, then lowered its tentacles and loosened its grip on Zink, but still having a hold on him. It turned him around, looking over the small prince.

"Aaaaaahhh.... you seem familiar....... I will... let you go... for now...." It dropped him to the ground and a grin formed on the mask as it whispered in its hideous, raspy voice. "Tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny......" And with that it turned around and started moving away, turned to look at Vaati with that hideous blank stare of the mask's eyes then disappeared, only with the mask visible as it floated away towards the castle.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am

(Shit be intense!)

The angered cry of Sona, but ONE of the evil god like entities that now trekked this land, created a spacial warp unlike any seen before. The dark world seemed to chew away at the light as the two worlds fell into the limbo inbetween. Even Kakariko was shaken, as the clan of "evil" were fighting amongst themselves, they couldn't help but notice the dark change that went on around them. All of Hyrule had fallen into the Dark World.

The more chaotic evil powers like Majora and the Seeker found a second wind with this sudden change, it helped to come and stabilize them. Others such as Vaati and Zink had to struggle to maintain their form in a world known for bringing out the ugly with in.
(It's called being a DM, you do something crazy it's going to have consequences good and bad. X3)

Now completely devoured into the land of evil, Kakariko was all but a ghost town. Some friends, some enemies, all at each other's throats. The evil force of gods and warriors left the village a dead and desolate place. It was all a graveyard now.

But there in the Royal Castle, powerful energies began to resonate. Not quite as strong as the ones the handless seeker of truth gave off, nor even close to the power that the anti-twili Sona just exude, but it was there under the cloak of dark energies.

The two Temple bosses, Volvalgia and the reborn Bongo Bongo flew toward Castle Town as if there was little time to spare, but they were very disappointed when they reached the gates to met by a force field of some sort. The one eye'd drummer, because he couldn't enter. The fire dragon, because he ran face first into it.
Landing they were greeted by a swirling portal of purple energy as an armored figure on a black horse slowly rose up out of it. With a single swing, the draw bridge to castle town was destroyed.
"You've over stepped your bounds. Both of you!" the figure exclaimed.
The mystic of dark truth just smirked, "I must avenge my people for how they were treated, before I can destroy them for being so blind."
The beast of molten stone just grumbled to himself in his dragon tongue, "Hey man, I've just been looking for some one to hang out with. And I don't care what you say, Goron's are nasty tasting, and now they're ignoring all my phone calls..."

With spheres of energy both light and dark flying through the air, it wasn't hard to see there was a battle going on.
York and Henry were still on their asses rather scared to death of Sona and worse, how Ghirahim may or may not freak! But Geoffrey stayed cool and pointed to the hullabaloo happening a head.
"I think the front gate to the castle is right over there. But there's some kind of fight going on. And was that large ominous force field over the castle there before?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 pm

"I've been through so many of these damned annoying gates. I ain't about to let this one slow me down." Sona said, marching up towards the front gate confrontation. She stopped a bit to listen to the argument and pushed the shadow aside, "And your all in MY way!" She spun her staff in her hand, pointing it to Bongo Bongo. "Now which of you put this barrier in my way?!" Then moved it to face the large dragon. "Me and the Demon Lord have places to be! Step aside! I'm not about to let a bunch of ranting monsters get in my way." Her featureless eyes trailed over to the 3rd figure, "Or drawbridges."

Zink held his head, his knees sinking under him slightly. "Damn Link's pesent blood." His skin was pale and sweating but his form remained intake. "Obviously Mom's was enough. I never did need that damn mask."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Vaati put a hand on Zink’s shoulder. “Come on, let’s go. There’s no need for us to dwell here any further. Now how about we go over to the ones who mocked us and show them a little thing or two?” He asked with a mischievous smirk. “Dark…errr…Seeker…whatever your name is. Get your asses over here now.”

As soon as the two were with them Vaati looked towards the direction where Majora flew off. “A slight change of plans guys…eliminating those who humiliated us is the first thing on the list before domination.” He summoned a small current of wind and jumped on it, pulling Zink with him. “Now, we can sit here and mope about how things didn’t go our way…or go do something about it.” He stared at the duo dressed in black as he sat on the air current.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

(I am pretty lost so don't get too mad at this post)

Ghirahim stamped his foot. He was mad and he was about to light up like a firework. "NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS FABULOUS. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I BEEN TURNED INTO A DEKU SCRUB?! ONE TIME TOO MANY, THANK YOU. OK WE MADE IT TO THE CASTLE BUT FOR WHAT? LOOK AT WHAT'S HEADED FOR US! A GIANT LAVA DRAGON THAT IS GOING TO RAIN MORE NOT-FABULOUS ON OUT LITTLE PARADE. SO HELP ME IF I AM TURNED INTO ANOTHER DEKU SCRUB THERE WILL BE BLOOD AND IT WILL BE FROM THE FIRST PERSON I SEE WHEN I TURN BACK AND IF YOU THINK I AM KIDDING THEN I WILL ATTACK YOU UNTIL YOU ARE BLEEDING RAINBOWS AND GLITTERS AND ALL THINGS FABULOUS."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 am

The phantom guard stood his ground on his horse infront of the gate.
"This castle has been claimed in the name of the Dark Lord. And none of you shall pass unless he wills it!"

The nearly headless Shiekah simply chuckled, "You don't seem to understand. I wasn't asking. I was stating. I'm going in."
Volvalgia just kind of sighed while rubbing his snout, "Why do I always end up with the crazies. Seriously."

Geoffrey stood forward with earnest composure, "Now now then gents, me and my men 'ave a job we were 'ired for. And we're going in there whether that one lets us in, or that one breaks down the door. So if you blokes could sort this out real quick like, neither of our two traveling partners are ok with this slow plot if you catch my drift!"

The phantom guard's horse suddenly took a slow levitation into the air.
"You will pass over my cold dead body."

The shiekah licked his lips, "Gladly."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:44 pm

"I prefer the warmly dead but if you insist." Sona said, ringering the end of her staff slightly and suddenly appeared in the air, above the phantom, "My dear Ghirahim, It's time to knock this guy off his high horse, so to speak," releasing the energy stored in the Oni staff straight down into the horse's head.

"Vaati." Zink tilted his head, noticing the party outside of the gate with the barrier surrounding the castle. "I used to know the back ways around the castle, through the basement. But this isn't my castle, so unless you have any bright ideas, we find our own way around or deal with the party up front."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Ghirahim smiled. Though he was unable to levitate, he still had plenty of ways to attack. He conjured his sword and throwing daggers, and started to unleash hell. He wanted to kill something due to everything that had happened to him and now was the time to do it. He shot them in a wide volley, all aiming for the horse.

The Seeker said nothing as she neared the castle on the gust of wind. She was betrayed by the one thing that she loved and admired the most. And now he was loose in the world and hellbent on his plans. She had to stop him, but how? The one man she was taught to revere, and she had to stop him.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm

((64 gave me permission to do this))

“Humm…take on those fools down there all at once…or put shame to them by getting in before them.” Vaati smiled. “I have an idea. We’ll just make our own entrance. And put every one of those fools to shame.” He laughed as he guided the gust of wind far away from the group below and landed in a hidden spot on the west side of the barrier.

The gust of wind slowly disappeared, gently putting down the small group on the ground. Vaati approached the barrier and held out his hands. “You might wanna take cover or something.” A powerful blast of wind shot out from his hands and carved a tunnel beneath the barrier. Rocks and dirt flew everywhere. After the dust settled they saw a deep hole in the ground.

“Heh, shall we?” Vaati asked before leading everyone in the tunnel.

Moments later they emerged from the tunnel and were inside the barrier. As soon as everyone was clear Vaati created another gust of wind that caused the tunnel to cave-in so no one from the outside could get in.

“Oh look, those idiots are still fighting at the entrance.” He gave them the finger before his group walked off.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 am

"Bah!" the sheikah who's head was practically sown on bellowed. "I will pass if I please!" Stepping forward boldly as the puppet guard struggled to dismount his disintegrating horse. The poor thing was no match for Sona's power. But the moment the ancient Sheikah took a step forward his feet were greeted with a blast of energy that made him jump back.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" the phantom exclaimed as he stabbed his weapon into the ground only to fling it about and expel more energy flying wildly through the air!
One such energy ball found its target perfectly at the monster once known as Bongo Bongo, but his sown on hands had no problem deflecting it.
Sadly, this may not have been the best idea as the deflected energy flew to the left, Sona dodging it with ease, knocking Geoffrey clean off his feet as he barely deflected it with his massive blade, and zapping the oh so unfortunate Ghirahim.

Geoffrey slowly slid away as he could feel the seething anger rising up in the once again scorched fashion victim. Whatever he was about to do, what ever he was about to do to that crazy horsemen (conveniently with out horse now), Sir Geoffrey didn't want to be in the way for it!

The not being controlled by Tkun dragon also decided things were getting a little to hot for him. And seriously, being all made of fire and stuff? I think that's saying something. So he also slithered away hoping no one would see him.
Sneaking around the other side the of castle, he found a rather large hole leading....somewhere I guess?
He decided to see where, no sense not. No one else was interested. Granted it was a horribly tight squeeze, that Subway diet was doing shit for him, he managed to make it about half way before he felt a massive gust of wind and a horrible rumbling.
what? SHIT!
Immediately the tunnel infront of him caved in, as a matter of fact the whole thing caved in around him! And with only his tail sticking out of what was left of the hole, he was....pretty much stuck there for a while.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Sona studied her nails a bit, "As much as I so love working with people, the sewed ragdoll has a point." After dodging the blast of magic she landed down beside Ghirahim, laughing her ass off. "Come on?! Seriously tight pants? You should have done that diamond disintegration thing you do. That was just pathetic." She turned towards the other two darknuts. "Hey helmet head, you two just gonna stand around a look pretty or do something? Your knights, go do knight things to this guy."

Zink looked back a minute, "Strange. I thought I heard some clanking around in the tunnel. He brushed it off, if anything, he was a bit annoyed. Without Dark around, he was the bag of meat to be bossed around at the bottom and he did not like it at all. He wasn't gonna stand by and deal with it. His footsteps sped up as he took the Seeker's hand. "Welcome to Hyrule Castle my lovley shadowstress. I imagine a Sheikan of your state hasn't been welcomed much inside." Behind his smile, a frown pressed at his teeth. How could he charm his way to her power, to the top, in a castle that was suppose to be his home, that he knew nothing about.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Ghirahim was zapped with the energy. He cried out as he fell over, and got up, only to get mocked by Sona. He was done, he was simply done. The look on his face said it all too. Without another word, a flurry of black, diamond-shaped energy surrounded him, and as quickly as it started, it was over. He now looked completely different. His dark brown body reflected some light, his white hair was done up so it was slightly pointed at the top, and he had a giant silver diamond in the middle of his chest. He still looked quite irritated as he spoke, "This is my final, most pure, and most dangerous form. My body's harder than anything you've ever encountered before, I assure you. Normal attacks aren't going to hurt me so I'd like to see who's the laughingstock after this is all over!" He crossed his arms.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Sona leaned over, poking his arm slightly and grinned, "As strong as diamond, explains ur idea in wordrobe. Impressive. Alright, show them what the Demon Lord can do. Less talky talky, more action." And floated over, kicking one of the knights in the butt, "Come on. Get off your asses and do your job!"

Zink's hand clenched slightly tighter to the seeker. Vaati was showing off, his flying and his wind abilities, he had nothing and wasn't ready to try to lose the chance to gain such power slip easily from under his grasp. But even then he couldn't help but wonder, why Hyrule Castle? They were here by accident, and he didn't remember the seeker wishing to seek out the royal family, "..in fact, she had quiet the distaste for it. And the power she was looking for was outside the front door, so why come inside at all. What was she up too? And worst off, what the hell is he thinking? This power is mine. If Majora had just came to me." His dark blue eyes staring over at his boss, where the hell was Dark for him to boss around.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next