Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by T-kun Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 am

T-kun paced back and forth in the control room. This was bad, this was very very VERY bad. He didn't know what he would do if he missed an opportunity like this.
"Computer, can't you go a LITTLE faster?" T-kun asked, anger present in his voice.
"Sometimes YOU should try going 3 times the speed of light, it ain't the easiest thing to do in the world." the computer replied, sounding as annoyed as computers can be.
"T-kun, stop harassing Tandy. She'll "accidentally" dump your stash of Dr. Pepper into deep space again." Espe said, sitting at a panel on the control deck, probably playing in the Sandbox lobby.*lolnoonegetsthisbutmeandhim*
"You make a fair point." said T-kun, though he was still pacing back and forth. "Still, I don't want to miss this..." he trailed off.

Several mintues later, they arrived at a docking bay for a space station. T-kun quickly ran to the door and out onto the platform. After a while, he ran back inside, two large shakes in his hand. Espe got up and grabbed his and started to drink, as T-kun did the same.
"It's been SO DANG LONG since I've had one of these!" said Espe.
"I know right! It's such a shame they don't have Chikfilia in the outer rim. I'm glad they finally opened one!" T-kun said, finally satisfied.
"Great. Now we can waste gas, AND you two can get fat." said the Computer.
"Oh shut up, no one asked you." replied T-kun.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:13 am

After the initial tour of the Moonjelly, TP returned to the bridge. Gename followed her, but Gento stayed in the room. "Helm, lay in a course for the nearest space dock. I have a few friends I'd like to pick up." She said.

"Aye sir." Pip said. "Course laid in."

"Maximum warp. Engage."

"Estimated time of arrival is...24 minutes." Pip said, turning around to face TP. "Permission to use the holodeck, sir."

"Yeah, go ahead. Have fun!" TP said. Pip got up and left the bridge. TP sat at the helm. "Ah, I love flying starships." she said. When 24 minutes passed, she dropped out of warp at the space dock. She pressed a few buttons on the control panel, and a face appeared on the viewscreen.

"I'm here to pick up these individuals." TP said, pressing more buttons on the panel.

"Understood. Please stand by for transport."

"Kip, you have the helm." TP said. She dashed off of the bridge and to the transporter room, where her guests were already materializing. "Welcome to the U.S.S. Moonjelly!" She said cheerily.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 am

After checking up on some things and eating breakfast Mugi decided to just look around the ship for a little while and then go back to her room. She didnt normally have much work to do unless there was a battle or something. Then as she passed by Decaldo and Willi's room. she decided to pay them a visit so she knocked on the door and then practically bursted in without giving them time to answer. Then without even saying anything she ran up to Decaldo and gave him a biiig hug. "Good mooorning!" she shouted still clinging onto him. She thought he was just the most adorable thing EVER.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 509873
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 am

The people who were greeted by TP were a young man and a woman with black cat ears and a tail. The man had blue hair, some of his hair was covering the left side of his face and on the right side of his head was a little flick in his hair. He wore black shoes, pants, a skin tight shirt and a black jacket. A sword was strapped to his back. He held a little off-white cube.

The woman with cat features had black boots, a black shirt, purple hair, red cat eyes, and a black sword attached to her belt.

Before the man could say anything the woman with the black cat ears and tail leaned to her side so that she was in front of the man.

“Hey there! I'm Eclipse!” She said before she moved out of the man's way and pointed to him. “And this is...uh...what's your name again?” She asked.

The man groaned an irritated groan. “I already told you before...it's Robert.” He said, looking unamused.

“Right, Robert.” Said Eclipse.

Robert held up the cub. “And this is Mirth. Believe it or not, she's a robot who decided to transform herself into this.” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 am

Space...Darkness...No motion...No light...No warmth... Just the sound of a voice.
Well...you really couldn't call it a voice, there is no sound in the deepness of space. It was more like a transmission. A rather short frequency transmission at that, like the whisper of some one simply speaking to themselves. If one were close enough with the proper equipment, they could maybe hear it...

"9,999,999,999,998. 9,999,999,999,999. 10,000,000,000,000! Wow, I'm impressed! I didn't think I could make it this far with ordered numeral transmissions in Decicycle intervals! My ability to remain dedicated to unnessecarily specific and time consuming tasks is finally recovering. I'm certain I'll be able to reach 100,000,000,000,000 by the end of the Dekacycle! Now! ...what was I doing again?"

The source of the kooky transmissions was a rather large machine floating among some space debrie and asteroids. Not a star to be seen for lightyears. He had been floating here for about 100 or 200 years. Not even a tenth of the time he usually did, so he was pretty well set to chill for another millenia or so. And he wouldn't even have to put himself to sleep so long as he didn't activate any systems.

He had all the time in universe to think...
Or did he?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

The two watched from the bridge at the camera down at the dock. "Space has some interesting people huh Bara." "..." "Do. Do the other beings look like any of these people?" "No." "Oh." She shuffled her feet and streched. "We should introduce ourselves to everyone right? I mean we are going to be stuck here for a while." "..." "Fine. You don't have too. It's just something most living people do." His head finally turned towards her. "Or did you plan on just standing there all day?" "Planned on standing here all day." "Fine. Stay there if you want. But there has to be other people on this ship other then just the two stowaways the captain and these twins. I mean, it's a decent size ship right?" "Affirmative." "Well there ya go." She smiled and leaned over where Kip was and pushed a button, causing the over speaker to turn on. "Hello?" Her voice echoed through out the ship. "Hey. It works. sorry for being so rude. My name is Melody and me and Bara will be accompanying everyone on this flight so. Hi." She kitty faced.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

TP brought her new guests to the bridge after hearing the announcement. Kip was mortified, thinking that she was going to get a reprimand, but instead TP was all smiles. "So now I know your names." She said happily. "Well, Melody, Bara, I have to take these guys on a tour of the ship. You two are welcome to come along, I mean, I don't think you've seen the Moonjelly in all her glory yet, and you two are probably hungry!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Decaldo was neck-deep in his book when it felt like he got hit by a train. He looked over to see a young girl, a dainty one at that, hugging him. Decaldo hugged back. "Hello!" He chirped.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

The twins were back at the food replicators.

"How did that girl make that food appear again...?" Felix said as he sniffed the replicator.

"I think she just said the name of the food." Cyrus said as he stood there watching his brother.

"I can't remember what that cake was called... but I want more of it!" Felix shouted.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Melody looked over at the captian and back down at the speaker, lifting her finger from it. "Naw. We're good. But I'd like to see a tour of the ship. You can stay here if you want Bara." But he didn't, he followed after anyway. Melody gasped in that childish sorta ahh and amused way. As the three continued forward. Melody grabbed Bara's arm and pointed into the kitchen, seeing the two staring up at where food was suppose to be. "They are so cute!" She walked over and picked Cyrus up. "He matches your eyes Bara. Feel how soft he is!" She held him up and rubbed her face agiasnt his tail. "So fluffy!" And held him out. "Feel it." Bara said nothing as he lifted his hand and brushed the tail gently. "Soft."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

As Melody was fawning over the twins, TP ordered more cheesecake for them. "Here, I know how much you like it." She said with a smile. "Now, everyone else, pay attention. this is how you place an order. Computer, New York Style cheesecake. Four slices." The computer beeped, there was a shimmering sound, and four slices of cheesecake appeared in the replicator. TP handed them to everyone. "Go ahead, try it!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Cyrus putty on a type of cross between puppy eyes and a kitty face, and chuckled before he accepted his slice of cheesecake as his tail wagged in happiness. "Can you put me down now so i can eat?" He said before the kitty face took over his face.

Felix snatched his cheesecake right from TP's hand and immediately devoured it. When he finished he had crumbs all around his mouth, some cheese on the tip of his nose, and a few crumbs caught in his mane. "Who is this 'New York' person? I need to get my sister to buy this stuff from him!" He said before he licked his lips to get the crumbs.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Melody also kitty faced and held him closer. "Nooooo~" She sung but then let him down and looked over at Bara. "Like I said. Thank you anyway, but we arn't really that hungry." Melody said, placing the cake on the counter. "Is there anyone else on the ship we should know about? Also..Me and Bara have to share quarters and it needs to have an outlet of somekind." She looked over at Bara, knowing that the ships computer would probley not be to happy with him plugging up to it's systems.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"You two don't want your cake?" Felix asked. "More for me then!" He squealed before he tackled the plates and slid right across the table onto the floor.

"Thanks miss." Cyrus said before he began eating his cake once again, in a more mannerly fashion compared to his hyperactive brother.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 pm

TP looked at Melody and Bara and blinked. "Well, all of the crew quarters have EPS power conduits that you can get access to, but I don't know why you'd want to get near such a thing."

TP tapped a pad to the side of the replicators. "Well, it's ok if you don't want to eat now, but remember where the mess hall is please. This pad will tell you all of the foods these babies can replicate. So don't worry, we have much more than just cheesecake." She smiled. "computer, tea. Earl Grey. hot. Extra sugar." She said, and a cup of tea appeared in the replicator. "So please, help yourselves."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Cyrus noticed the pad. "So there's even more ladies stuck behind there?" He said before he rushed up to it leaving his plate on the table. "One bowl of hot milk, and a lime please!" He said. The replicator had produced just that what he had said. Cyrus looked at it with beaming eyes once again before he swiftly carried it back to the table.

Felix smelt the milk's aroma. "HEY! Share!" He shouted before he ran towards his brother.

Cyrus threw the lime like it was a simple tennis ball. "Fetch!" He said before a sweat drop ran down the side of his head.

"Ball!" Felix said as if he completely forgot what he was originally doing, and chased after the lime like a dog would.

"Resist the urge Cyrus... enjoy the milk before he gets it..." Cyrus thought to himself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

"My laptop." Melody smiled. "I gotta plug it in somewhere. Don't worry. I
didn't plan on sticking any forks or anything in it." She took Bara's
hand and waved, "We're gonna look around the ship ourselves if it's ok." She seen the boy run around after the fruit. "Resist urge to squee and cuddle." "Does not compute." She looked at Bara. "You know how I am around animals. They are so rare at home now." They stood out in the hall outside the messhall. Melody stopped in the hall and put her hand up on the wall. "I think we are in the future. It's even more advanced then at home. I wonder..if Earth is still even around." "Time paradox." She looked up at the driod. "We must avoid running into ourselves. The versions of us in our past." "I know. I don't think, we will have to worry about it Bara. You can relax you know." "..."

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

(first 3 pages of the RP consists entirely of people eating food.... mostly cheesecake. Am I the only one who finds this amusing? XD)

"Oi. T-kun." the computer said to T-kun, who was happily drinking his shake.
"What?" T-kun said, looking up exasperatedly.
"Got a very weak reading about 1500 miles away from here. Looks like some kinda distress beacon, I could be wrong though."
"A distress beacon?" Espe said, looking at the screen. Sure enough, a very faint blinking light was going off on the map. "Could be some stranded ship. Or the empire's messing with someone. Think we should check it out?" he asked T-kun.
"Why not. I have all this sugar energy, I might as well use it for awesome rescuing. Computer, set a course for the distress call." T-kun commanded.
"Whatever." said the computer. The ship soon accelerated, and they were off.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm

During all the commotion in the mess hall Robert ate his cheesecake quietly while he leaned against the wall. “Wow, I've never had cheesecake from New York.” He said to himself as he watched everyone.

Eclipse stared at the replicators, her plate empty of her cheesecake. She pointed to it. “That thing is so weird.” She said, her tail wagging slowly from side to side.

The little off-white cube suddenly started shaking and got out of Robert's grip and bounced on the floor. It glowed white and took the form of a little robot about two feet tall. The light faded away to reveal that the robot had an oval shape off-white body along with an circular head. The robot had little oval blue feet and big blue bumps on top of its head. It had a mouth in the place were mouths are suppose to go and in the middle of the robot's face was a rounded blue screen with two dark blue ovals that served as its eyes.

“Hello, I am Mirth, a female robot.” She said as she stared around with curiosity. “My...my...this is an impressive mess-hall.” Mirth said before she hovered in the air and flew to Robert and grabbed some of his cheesecake before returning to where she was on the floor.

Mirth looked at the food before she ate it with one bite. (Just to let you people know, when Mirth was created, her body was programmed to take the nutrients from food to convert it to energy her body can use just like the human body.) “Mmm, yummy cheesecake made in New York.” She said looking satisfied.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I decided to look for Mugi, since I wanted to say my usual good morning, and found her hugging Decaldo, and I said: "Hello Sister, how are you?" I said, in my usual happy voice, since I was always sometimes in this great of a mood.

Meanwhile, in the deeper chambers of the ship....

"Well, the more weapons I make, the better chance of me surviving, but got to think of the team." Otto said, hopefully making his rocket launcher to work. "Ugh, the thing is so damn heavy, somebody would have to be strong to lift this!" Otto said, complaining as almost French person would.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Food. So hungry. So tire. Once again, I am force to open my eyes to the dark cell. Was it day or night? I couldn't tell, it was always so dark. All I knew was that I was facing a door, bolted shut obviously, and I was chained to a chair. I couldn't move at all from my spot, making my clothes dirty from sweat, dirt, blood, and the waste from my body.

I took another breath. For some reason I was still alive. Why? To lure the people who wronged ZL out from hiding. I didn't want them to come, to save me or not. Isn't that why I lost my eye? I wouldn't tell him what I knew, so he personally pulled my eye from it's socket. In this dark room, I could barely tell the difference. No matter what, it was too dark to tell the difference.

I breathed another breath. Now, all I could do is sit out another day here.

When will I die?

((Okay not very interesting, but it does give a darker mood. I'm going to be gone for a week, so I needed to place myself safe. If any of you want to interact with me, then open the spoiler))

Spoiler:
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 pm

"Ex(958^23x500) bottles of darjeeling on the wall! Ex(958^23x500) bottles of darjeeling! Take one down, and bring it to a simmer of 120 degrees after approximately 30 minutes for a fine film of semi-edible gel to be enjoyed at your leisure. ....Ex(957^23x500) bottles of darjeeling on the wall!"

Beep!
"...whuhuh?"
Beep!
"Wait...is that my..."
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Ya! That's my tranmission dector thingy magiger!"
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"But doesn't that usually mean a ship or something is nearb"CRASH!

Sure enough, he found his massive hide attatched to the front end of what looked like a modified Imperial Star Destroyer.
"Oh wow...I thought the Empire was disbanded like.....a millenia ago! Oh well, can't help but appreciate the old world architecture!" he laughed, his 3 layers each beginning their systems checks and repairs.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"Oh good morning bro!" Mugi said as she finally let go of Decaldo and ran over to give her brother a hug.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 509873
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm

"Well, good thing Mom and Dad let you aboard." I said with a chuckle, hugging Mugi back. "So sis, how do you like it here on the Normandy?"
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 pm

(changed Deku to my self-insert. So Me= Deku Link)

I perked up. "Hey, guys, there's this guy going around trying to kill us all! If you excuse me, I have a universe to save!!" I grabbed Decaldo. "And HE is my minion!" I grabbed Willi as well to show he was coming with me. "We'll keep in contact Revlis! Grab your book, Decaldo!"

"Let me go first!" He replied. I let him go. Decaldo picked up his book. I dragged them both into and escape pod.

"I'll drive!" I shouted.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next