Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce

3 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Empty The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce

Post by Nova Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Prolouge: Chaos Named

Twas a crisp, cool night under a clear sky with a full moon high in the sky, the night guards patrol the castle as vigourusly as always, when one spots a figure tresspassing into the castle grounds. The guards tried to stop the intruder, but it was more then they could handle, and the tresspasser made it to Zelda's quarters, and kidnapped her. When day struck, and thew news of the kidnapping was among the peasents, suspistion was instently directed to Ganondorf, but he had recently been slain by the hero of time, but then some of the higher class cast suspition on the neiboring kingdom in the woods. The royal faimly denied knowing anything about the kidnapping, yet the Hylians said they were lieing, and demanded that they tell the truth or military force would be used, but the story was the same The outraged Hylians then declared war with the neiboring kingdom, and battle fought day after day, one after the other. Many hoped the hero would return to win the war, and rid Hyrule of the "evil" neiboring kingdom, and bring the princess back.

Chapter One: Heros Assemble

The limit here is four charactors, and the charactor registration is as follows:
(Just fill out and post in this thread)
Name:
Wepons/Artillery:
General Appearence:
And anything else you want to add.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce

Post by Mario Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm

YAY SECOND POST!

Anyway, I'm gonna join this RP, I guess. Hopefully, it doesn't go downhill.

Name: Daltus Edalidian
Race: Hylian
Weapons/Artillery: Sword of Ancients, Hyrulian Knight Bow. (Others I won't use in this RP, unless I'll need it.)
General Appearance: Very tall for his age, long brown hair, slightly pale skin, wears full suit of armor with no helmet unless needed, has a Knight's Crest from The Wind Waker around his waist.

For other information, read my Character Page and my topic for him. He's the only character I'll ever use in any RP, so he should become familiar. Like I said, I hope this RP works out.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce K48fh3115/115The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce

Post by Mario Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am

Yeah, sorry for double posting, but...

I knew this wasn't gonna work out. I'm gonna sign out of this RP until someone else actually joins.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce K48fh3115/115The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

Nova said it flopped harder than he wanted.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce K48fh3123770/123770The Legend of Zelda: The Princess, The Gods, & The Triforce Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down