Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of zelda, the windwaker

4 posters

Go down

The legend of zelda, the windwaker Empty The legend of zelda, the windwaker

Post by Nickyflipper2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

So I've been playing it lately and I love it!  The dungeons are fun, the graphics look beautiful, and I find it fun to explore the ocean.  The only thing I don't like is that the dungeon music could have been better.  Strangely enough the ocean isn't as boring to me as other people think it is.  I find the ocean to be really fun!...wait did I just accidentally start reviewing the game?
Nickyflipper2
Nickyflipper2
Hylian
Hylian

Rupees (₨) 409833
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1999-12-21
Date of Entry : 2013-02-21
Residence : Mugis closet

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
The legend of zelda, the windwaker K48fh3100/100The legend of zelda, the windwaker Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The legend of zelda, the windwaker Empty Re: The legend of zelda, the windwaker

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Winder Waker is amazing. I remember when it came out though and everyone was making fun of it cause of the childish appearance, but personally, it has some of my favorite music in it <3
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The legend of zelda, the windwaker K48fh3540/1000The legend of zelda, the windwaker Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

I always loved Wind Waker! It was my first Zelda game, and it's my favorite. When it first came out, I was only just getting into gaming, so I had no idea about all the controversy about the art style. I think it's pretty silly to think about, especially today. What I always thought was weird is that even though the graphics look pretty cutesy and colorful, it has probably the darkest plot I've seen in the series so far. That is, only if you think about it. I haven't played it in a while, but that's because I'm waiting for the Wii U version to come out. I still can't believe my favorite Zelda is the first one to be in HD.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The legend of zelda, the windwaker K48fh3115/115The legend of zelda, the windwaker Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickyflipper2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Yeah, It's now my favorite Zelda game.  Although I enjoyed four swords, it can NOT even compare to this.
Nickyflipper2
Nickyflipper2
Hylian
Hylian

Rupees (₨) 409833
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1999-12-21
Date of Entry : 2013-02-21
Residence : Mugis closet

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
The legend of zelda, the windwaker K48fh3100/100The legend of zelda, the windwaker Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by linkers Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Wind Waker was the first video game I ever played. I played it when I was three. My favorite zelda game, and that"s why I'm hoping to get the wii u that comes with it that has a special gamepad. It's also where my username comes from. When my oldest brother beat the game, we were going to share the special file, and I wanted it to name link. So my brother named linkers. That jerk.
linkers
linkers
Hylian
Hylian

Rupees (₨) 475573
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Entry : 2011-08-12
Residence : Outset island

Character
Character Name: linkers
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down