Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga

2 posters

Go down

Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga Empty Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Really bored? Wanna a complete F@#$ of everything u know about zelda? Then read this orginal Manga written and drawn by Yuu Mishouzaki and published in 1989. your mind will be so blown with the wtf is this I don't even story line that you may have to gather it from being splattered agianst the wall. I know I did XD

http://www.glitterberri.com/the-legend-of-zelda/mishouzaki-manga/

It's based off the First Zelda game if you couldn't guess by the date and omg wtf XD
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga K48fh3540/1000Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga Empty Re: Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Here's another interesting tibit I found. So We know in order for Lttp to happen, Link must fail to defeat Ganon right. Then a new hero would emerge to fight the darkness agian. But, what about our Hero of Time? Where did he go? Could it be possible that the spirit of the Master Sword is more then just Fii? But the courage of such a strong spirit not willing to rest until Ganon was destroyed?

In an old Lttp Manga, Triforce of the Gods by Ataru Cagiva in 95, not the more recent one that everyone knows, a character who is the gaurdian spirit of the Master Sword appears and, he has a fairy companion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you wanna read up more on this theory I found the stuff here XD It's mostly about is it possible they made Oot Link from this character. It's actully really intresting to read, and most of it's pictures.
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/zelda-theorizing/149267-did-an-original-character-from-the-zelda-manga-appear-in-a-later-game.html
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga K48fh3540/1000Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 pm

SO! 64 has this oooold zelda comic that was based on the TV series. Apprently, not only was Link from a diffrent Kingdom, with a loyalty to not only Zelda but to a Queen of his own. He had parents.

MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 am

This reminds me. I read on Zelda Wiki that back in 1995, there was a Zelda spinoff manga called The Legend of Zelda: Oath of Lilto. Link was not the hero, instead a new character named Lilto took his place, but Link was still a recurring character as a sort of mentor to the cast. If you ask me, it looks like Zelda with the cast of Ranma 1/2 coming in and stealing the spotlight.

Also, anybody check out the Four Swords manga? Even though it's based on a game without much plot to it, it's VERY fleshed out, and gives a unique personality to all four Links, plus Shadow Link. No wonder it's the only one by the same author other than the Ocarina of Time adaptation to get two volumes instead of just one. Go check it out, it's easily the most popular Zelda manga I've seen.

Lastly, I found out that the author, (actually two authors using a pen name, both female) Akira Himekawa, who wrote most of the Zelda manga including Four Swords, wrote the official Japanese My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic manga. (Are you surprised I managed to shoehorn ponies into this? xD) And let me tell you, it looks so. F@#$. Adorable.

Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga K48fh3115/115Orginal Legend of Zelda Manga Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm

That is one manly as hell Link XD. The villain in the back kinda reminds me of the love child of two enemies in Chrono Trigger XD
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down