Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Toriko scratched his head. "You can disable these things, but it's going to take a lot of power..." he said. "Their meat is a delicacy." He added as an afterthought. Before he gave Hakai the word on whether he could shoot or not, one of the Rockdrums brought its arm down on the group. "Five-Hit Nail Punch!!!" Toriko cried, driving his fist into the open palm of the beast. There were five concussive blasts and the Rockdrum fell over. "Hey Sani, I can use some help right now!" He shouted, but Sani crossed his arms.

"Don' wanna. T's bothersome." Sani said defiantly. Toriko was astounded. "Their way of life has abs'ltely no beauty, ne? and their appearance is clumsy too. The element of me opposing them is zero." He added. Another Rockdrum came over and tried to stomp on the group, but Terry hit it in the eye and knocked it over.

"Super Relaxation!" Rin shouted, blasting smoke into the Rockdrum's face. She stopped for a moment, and noticed that the color of the smoke was pink. "Ah, not good! This is Battle Fragrance!" She said, trying to run before the monster got up. Unfortunately, she was too late, and in danger of getting crushed by the enraged beast. Toriko looked at the ground where a bit of the Rockdrum's shell had fallen off during his attack. He picked up the rock.

"Sani, you know what this can make? A perfect Beauty Marble! These guys are made out of the raw material! Isn't that your kind of defeat value?" Toriko said. Sani picked up the rock and examined it. He then threw it in the air.

"Spatula!" He said, and the rock went flying, and it blasted away the Rockdrum attacking Rin. "Ah, Sorr'. I sorta overdid it. But well, it's a situation where I'll pay for my mistakes. The final blown away figure was...beaut'ful." He said. One Rockdrum was incapacitated, and the other was blown away. Toriko turned to Hakai.

"All right, go ahead and shoot it! But only one!" Toriko said. "I want to get through this with as little causalities as possible!"

"And I'll take the shell t' make some perfect beauty marbles." Sani added as an afterthought.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:58 pm

"You want less casualties as possible, you should probley just go through them and not fight back." Lloyd said, crouched on the ground, still feeling kinda queezy. "Artrina could always fly us there if your that worried about it." The king looked back at him, glaring at him an almost wanna tear your head off look in his eyes. "Or not."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Yio looked at Lloyd. "Are...are you ok?" She asked, shaking all over from the sight of the rock beasts.

Robert lifted an eyebrow and looked over at Toriko. "There's meat in those things? I really find that hard to believe." He said.

Kali gave Sani an odd look. "...He is so odd...I never met a man who has an obsession over beauty like him." She thought.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:36 am

Hakai put himself into position, once again completely removing his breath. But not before giving one last note, "I'm not gonna kill it, but he'll be missing an eye when I'm done. Some one take advantage of that and knock it over or trip it up once I hit. I can't do much more than this with what shots I have."

He stopped and aimed, it was by sure luck that none of them tried to attack him in the mean time, "Shashu Shell 3. 'Yoroi Toppa' unblockable."

CRACK! Just like last time the force of the round sent him lurching back. But the shot hit its mark as always, right in the eye! The creature seemingly JUMPED at this experience!

Ryo was feeling rather useless with out his Ginsu. A cooking blade that, though small, could cut through just about anything. The only special item he thought to bring with him was his fishing pole Tenkara. A rod dipped in magic water and crafted from the trees that grow near it, it has the ability to naturally draw almost any fish he desired with little to no bait at all.
Powerful, but useless in the current situation.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Gename, seeing his chance, sprang into action. As the creature was stunned and in pain, he ran over to it and jumped up at it. He flipped and rappelled off of the monster's cheest with his legs; the amount of force from him pushing off of the creature toppled it right over. It landed, not making any motion to get back up. Three down, only one more to go. Lumeste seemed to be a little impatient. A bubble of light floated up to the Rockdrum and exploded in a blinding flash, which stunned the beast. "Light-based Deku Nut flash bombs. Completely harmless, hard to control." She said, when the group looked back at her.

"I think we should keep going..." Soven said. He seemed a little uneasy about Lumeste using her powers like that. Gename sat on the grass, hoping nobody thought him strange.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Lloyd waved his hand, shaking his head. "I'm fine." he said, sitting down on the grass for a moment. "As long as I don't smell ya I'm fine." He said, waving and smiled nervously at Lumeste.

Artrina was ever so fascinated. He grabbed Gename's arm and lifted it, studying the alien. No normal mortal had the strength to knock down something 99% rock like that in one kick. At least, none he knew. He paid little to no attention to the rocks monsters, infact, finding them boring already.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Yio nodded at what Soven said. “I agree. I don’t want to stick around when those things recover.”

“Yeah. So Toriko, in which direction should we head off in?” Robert asked, looking at the taller blue-haired man.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 am

Hakai was quick to pick himself up and begin running, "Must go faster now! We need to put some distance between us and them. Those things can cross a mount in like three steps!"

Ryori however just caught him by the collar as he passed by, almost choking the guy, "I doubt they'll be up any time soon. However no doubt that commotion scared away most of the nearby wildlife. We'll need to get moving if we want to catch our prey."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am

Gename didn't seem to mind that he was being looked at. He just had a huge smile on his face. Toriko looked over in the distance.

"We want to go over that way." He said, pointing. "The trip's going to take a little bit, but we should be able to make it to the Regal Plateau before sundown. If anyone gets tired, then they can take turns riding on my back, or Sani will carry you with his touches." He said, putting some of the grass into the bag he took along.

"I didn' agree to that, Toriko!" Sani protested, but Toriko did not seem to care. Lumeste had hidden her face behind Soven. The very thought of her being carried around by Toriko made her nose feel like it was going to burst.

"Ohh, I want to take a ride on Toriko's back..." Rin thought to herself as her face started turning red. She did her best to hide her face, but anyone could clearly tell that she liked the idea a little too much. Everyone was packing up and getting ready to head out, when Ryori saw an ingredient that caught his eye. He walked over to it and inspected it, but found it to be nothing of interest. Before he could rejoin the group, they all heard a stomping sound...They turned and saw the Rockdrum that Rin had accidentally blasted with Battle Fragrance was back and out for blood.

"RRRRROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!" It thundered as it barreled toward the group. They didn't have any time to react, as it went to stomp them all flat, but it took a misstep and kicked them all instead.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed in unison, as they all flew away. Only two members of the group were left on the Black Carpet, Ryo, who got distracted by an ingredient and was too far away from the group to get kicked, and Terry, who was trying to stay as far away from Sani as she could, and therefore, wasn't close enough to get attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai and they were all falling fast.

"Hair net!" Sani called out, and everyone landed on a net made of Sani's touches. After the initial shock wore off, they all came to. They took a look around, and they were completely surrounded by mushrooms! There were mushrooms of all shapes, sizes, and colors, all edible. "As expected of Capture level 29's, I was naive. If we're in Mushroom Woods, then where are Toriko and the others?" Sani said to himself as everyone got off of his hair net. Everyone looked confused, except for Komatsu, who was happily going to town picking mushrooms and grilling them with a portable stovetop he brought along.

Lumeste had taken a look around, and she noticed that she was around an all-male group. She got a little pale. Then it hit her: where was everyone else? "Um...G-guys? Where is everyone else...?" She asked. Her voice was unsteady and she sounded like she had seen something scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

500KM away from the Mushroom Woods, Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and Soven had a somewhat crash-landing. Luckily there were lots and lots of trees to break their falls, so they weren't seriously injured. They all had landed in the White Woods, and they all were running as fast as their legs could take them. They were being chased by the wild beasts of the forest, because they had somehow managed to land smack dab in the middle of their territory. An animal that looked like the cross between a rhino and a stegosaur charged the group. Toriko had no choice but to grab it by the horn and flip it on its side. That one wasn't about to get up, but another animal quickly took its place. Rin blasted it with her Super Relaxation, so they didn't want to fight anymore. Behind Rin, however, appeared a birdlike animal, which Toriko flying-kicked in the face.

"There's no end to them! We have to get out of here now!" Toriko called to the group, and they followed him up a hill, where there were swarms of wild beasts, all waiting to rip the group into tiny pieces. "All of these will become our opponents...This is the worst development..." He said. Even for a man like Toriko, the numbers, sizes, and ferocity of the beasts were overwhelming.

"Should I go insane and start attacking these things...?" Gename thought to himself. "No, I don't want to go insane...And my friends might get mad if I kill some of them..." He scratched his head.

"Damn, there's a lot of them." Soven said. "I sure hope that everyone else is having a better time than we are." He mumbled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Black Carpet, Ryo was just standing there, stunned that everyone had been blown off into the distance. Terry was laying down, resting, until her ears perked up, and instantly she stood up, looking over in a direction, fangs bared. It was a little speck on the horizon; it looked like nothing more than a black dot. Still, it got Terry riled up somehow. She plowed into Ryo and knocked him onto her back, then started racing off at breakneck speeds, with Ryo clinging onto her fur for dear life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Regal Plateau, a GT Robo, purple and red in color, was going to town, shooting all of the wild animals it saw, not caring about anything. Once it had slaughtered two animals, it went on its merry way until it heard something coming from behind him. It turned its head slightly, but before it could get a good look at what was coming, the robot got trampled. Rather, it was stepped on by accident, and now it rested at the bottom of a giant crater, unable to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up in the sky, a ways away from the first Biotope, something was flying as fast as it could for the island. Who-or what-could it be?

Just a note, I randomized the groups. Everyone was picked purely by chance (it seems that Lumeste is unlucky today), except for Komatsu, Rin, and Terry, who were placed into the groups as it happened in the manga.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"I'll admit. I was never a fan of flying without being in control." Lloyd said, staring up at the large mushrooms. It, was fascinating, like the ruins of the fairy kingdoms. Everything put you in their small perspective. "This woods is absolutely beautiful." In fact, it was, but he was more pleased that the overpowering mushroom smells blocked the lingerings of Lumesta's little nosebleed.

Artrina grinned slightly, laughing and glowed in a light. Curator wasn't there to try and tell him what to do. The man vanished and a sizable beast of the groups own towered over, and around them. His large four claws stood around the hill, drilling into the ground slightly for support, keep him from tipping over and rolling down the now tiny hill to him. He stood up at almost 200 feet, that including his neck and head streched up. He let out a loud roar, one that could easily be heard from miles, fire breathing from his mouth. This was enough to drive most of the monsters away. They weren't willing to take on a beast that size, or that strange. Some remained, hard core beasts that weren't afraid. Oh, how the king wanted to start the hunt, but even he had a respect for other world's wishes, and didn't quiet want to face Toriko's wrath. He was a most powerful mortal indeed and he'd already dealt with enough of those in his loooooooooooooooong (cat *shot*) life.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 pm

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Robert said to Lumeste as he looked at their surroundings. He rubbed his head. “Well, I guess the only way to regroup with the others is to do the smart thing and head for the Regal Plateau as originally planned. No sense in wandering around this place and getting more lost.” He said.

Kali immediately covered her ears when Artrina roared. Having sensitive hearing has its ups and downs. This one was a down. His roar almost shattered her ear drums. “A little more warning next time?” She asked him as she gave him a glare.

A frightened Yio removed her hands from her ears as well. Atrina’s roar didn’t scare her; the fact that they ran from dangerous and pissed off animals and right smack into another group of animals did. “There must be a way to go around these animals without having to fight them…” She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

Hakai was quick to grip onto Lloyd's leg, "......never......again......ever....." he remained quite concrete in his motion and statement. He didn't seem ready to move on his own for a bit.

Ryo on the other hand had little choice as the battle wolf bounded at speeds that stung his eyes. The funny part was, he was familiar with this feeling of great speed having ridden upon the back of the sea beast Ryujin once. The battlewolf however gave him little decision on speed and direction. All he could do was hold on.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are in the Mushroom Woods, and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and Soven are in the White Forest. Terry and Ryo are traveling separately.)

Toriko could sense the intense battle aura from Artrina, and he didn't move from his spot. He wasn't scared by the dragon looming behind him, however, his natural instincts to something with that much aura was to just freeze. Gename had also clammed up, or rather, he had gotten into a defensive position. Soven fell backwards. The majority of the animals had cleared out; two remained on the battlefield, unwilling to back down from the dragon. Once the initial shock wore off, Toriko registered the ferocious beasts. they were the same species, green in color with piercing blue eyes. They had two tails and six legs. They also had two heads, but they shared one mouth and one tongue. "They're Obasaurus'. When someone defeats them, they are obedient to that person or animal until something else defeats them." He said. "It was probably the GT Robo that conquered these and sent them here to trap us." He said. "From here, I'll be come one of these guy's owners. the GT Robo and me, we'll find out who has higher merit." Toriko said with a slight chuckle.

"Then, do you want me to shoot you with the Battle fragrance? Will you fight without reserve?" Rin asked cheerily. It was obvious to everyone that she wanted Toriko to lose all sense of reason and fight like a beast against the Obasaurus. Toriko stared at his fangirl rather blankly.

"No...That's ok..." he said. He turned to the group. "I'll need cover from the other one, so you have permission to fight them, however, don't kill it. It'll let its owner ride on its back, so we can use it for transportation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sani, Saniiii!!! I found one!" Komatsu called happily.

"Eh? One what?" Sani asked, not turning around to acknowledge the chef or anyone else that was in the group. Komatsu ran up to the Heavenly King, holding up a rather large grasshopper with a huge sac on its back.

"Look! It's a child Soy Grasshopper!*" He said eagerly. Sani, however, wasn't too amused.

"GYAAAAAH, disgustin'!" He cried, which caught the attention of everyone else, as they foraged for mushrooms or just waited around until Sani decided to actually mobilize. "Its beauty is minus 100! Its disgustingness is 50,000!" He ranked the creature as he got a good distance away from the bug.

"But it's delicious, all what you have to do is remove the soy sac on its back; it won't even feel a thing!" Komatsu said, doing just that. "Let's add it to the cream matsutake mushrooms." He added. Even though Lumeste was extremely uncomfortable, she couldn't help but get closer to the portable stove top the chef had brought along, because she was curious to see what Komatsu was doing.

"'Soy Grasshopper'...On its disgustin' back it stores the highest grade soy sauce, but it's a disgustin' grasshopper. We should disgustin'ly take the more disgustin' 'adult''s more ripe soy sauce." Sani said defiantly.

"Well, yes, but the adult Soy Grasshopper is a capture level 5, so I wouldn't be able to get one...you say 'disgusting' too much..." Komatsu turned his attention back to the mushrooms, making sure that he had samples for everybody. He used the soy sac that he removed from the child grasshopper and took a little taste. "Delicious!" He said. Out of nowhere, a giant Soy Grasshopper landed, nearly crushing Hakai.

"That's the Soy Grasshopper 'adult'...I just caught it. Add more soy with that one. Your name's Komatsu, right?" he asked, then he turned to the rest of the group. "I'm sorr' but I don't know your names yet." He said. Lumeste didn't say anything.

"The mushrooms are done, everyone come and get some!" Komatsu said excitedly.

*Just a note, the Soy Grasshopper is called "Shoyu Grasshopper", but I don't know what Shoyu is, so I changed it to soy. Soy goes good with mushrooms, so it's not that big of a deal lol. Yay for being lazy!
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Artrina's claws drilled deeper in the mount, wanting to go after the beasts, untill he heard Toriko give his whole no killing speech." The dragon frowned and there was another flash of light. He returned, standing in his humanoid form. There was no point of him being larger then the world if he didn't get to use that power. He smiled slightly, hitting Gename's back hard and laughing. He seen humans do it as a sign of playing around or something. And the alien seemed the most uptight by his stunt.

Lloyd stared up at the mushroom tops, pulling Hakai out of the way of the falling grasshopper. "Is there any way quickly out of here? I mean. I could probley fly us out, but I'm not that big. I just don't trust him alone with mortals. He tends to be alittle, showy and full of himself." The dragon frowned. However, he walked over and sat down near the food, taking a piece between his fingers, flipping it back and froth in his hands before putting it in his mouth. "Hot sorry." He smiled nervously.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

“My name’s Robert.” Robert said to Sani, walking over to Komatsu. He took one of the mushrooms and took a bite. “Wow, this is really good Komatsu.” He said before putting the whole thing in his mouth.

“I’ll assist you.” Kali said before running after one of the Obasaurus. When she got within a few feet from its head, she leapt over it and threw some deku seeds in its face, stunning it. Kali landed firmly on her feet behind the beast and faced it, a red aura slowly formed around her eyes. At the same time the Obasaurus had the same red aura. One of Kali’s hands had a red aura and she raised it. The beast rose a few feet off the ground the same time Kali lifted her hand. She made a quick movement with her hand and the beast rolled onto its back and fell to the ground and the auras disappeared.

The Obasaurus quickly recovered from Kali’s attack and rolled over back to its feet and charged her. She raised both hands and pulses of dark magic flew out of her palms and formed into a large paw over the beast and slammed down on it, pinning it there.

“I don’t know how long I can keep that spell up. But hopefully long enough for it to give up.” She said, concentrating on the dark magic.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am

Hakai munched feriously once he got over the initial shock of almost being trampled.
"Back on the island where I come from, we call it Shoyu. It basicly means Soy sauce. But I didn't know it would taste so good on mushrooms!"
(If that gives you any hint TP! XD)

Ryo had managed to prop himself up half comfortably on Terry Cloth's back. The wind was still stringy so he turned his face away.
"I hope you know where you're going girl..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am

Artrina sat down , resting his head on his propped up elbows pushed up by his knees. He felt they had been sitting there for hours, maybe 10 days. He shook his head, realizing that was a mortal thought. Of course, living as long as they do, they weren't big on keeping time. He was beginning to wonder if he should take everything down in one fell swoop. It sure would taste good to hunt something. Since the wars on the sun, he hadn't had a good hunt in centuries, not since that last human invaded his home and stole his treasure. And the claw of his wing. His eyes glanced up at the scarred point. Yeah, he wondered how that human was doing. Being the father of the mortal he loved. He smiled slightly, thinking about the human before turning his daydream back to reality and continued to watch the fighting.

(cough cough)
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 pm

(Sorry sorry)

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are
in the Mushroom Woods, and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and
Soven are in the White Forest. Terry and Ryo are traveling separately.)

In an impressive feat of strength, Toriko flipped over his Obasaurus and threw it into a tree. The animal was stunned momentarily, but it regained its composure and it warily walked back to Toriko. Once it was close, but not too close, its tails uncurled and it made no motion to attack back. "All right, I got it!" He said, victoriously. He closely monitored Kali's fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lumeste smiled when she ate the sample Komatsu gave her, but she still refused to talk. Sani crouched down and got close to her face. (personal bubble-breaking FTW!) "I haven't heard your name yet." Lumeste jumped.

"YAAAAAH!" She screamed, jumping a few feet in the air and having a trail of blood follow her. "I-I'm Lumeste!" She forced out of her mouth, while clinging to a mushroom, far away from Sani. Everyone looked perplexed at the spectacle. Sani scratched his head.

"Well, on that note, let's keep going." He said, picking up his bag. Komatsu packed up his stove.

"Sani, we should find Toriko and the others." He said.

"'Ts all right, we'll all meet up in the same destination. Let's go to th' marshlands, there are some really great ingredients there." Sani replied. "Everyone, follow me." He said. Lumeste carefully peeled herself from the mushroom she was holding on to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Regal Plateau, the GT Robo that had gotten trampled by something was still laying there, when a giant pink GT Robo found it. This GT Robo had to be around 20 feet tall, and due to its height, it almost overlooked its friend in the bottom of the crater. "H-hey Gido...help me out..." The damaged Robo said. "My 'Core Antennae' is still functioning...It's in repair...Please help." Gido instead, stomped on his teammate, completely destroying the technology.

"You aren't needed, disappear." Gido said, turning his back on the sparking robot. "I'll get the Regal Mammoth all by myself."

"G-Gido, you bastard..." The damaged GT Robo said before shutting off completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Bishokukai headquarters, the operator of the GT Robo that was crushed by Gido, was walking around, fuming. "GIDO, YOU BASTARRRRRRD! WHEN YOU RETURN TO BASE, I'LL KILL YOUUUU!" He shouted. He had yellowish skin with red markings on his face, and he had completely sharp teeth. He walked over to a cloaked figure, overlooking all of the GT Robo operators. "JoeJoe, I demand you shut down Gido's GT right now! I want to use that one!" He said.

"Calm down, Zaiper. Gido's the only one that can operate the Giant GT Robo, remember? Besides, you don't need to worry. Staanjyun-Sama was deployed and he's already there. We will capture the Jewel Meat." JoeJoe said, and Zaiper went over to the window to see. Sure enough, the Bishokukai Sous-Chef was down there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terry was dashing across the Black Carpet as fast as she could go, and
that was super fast. but it was a good idea, as she was trying to avoid a
battle. A Black GT robo, with a visible menacing aura, had made its way
on the Black Carpet and she didn't want a fight.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Kali kept the huge paw of darkness pinned on her Obasaurus as it struggled to break free. A few seconds later, seeing as all this struggling was futile, it gave up and lowered its head in defeat. Kali flicked her fingers and the paw grew transparent before vanishing into smoke.

Finally free from her grip, the Obasaurus picked itself up and walked over to the female Sheikah.

“Well, it looks like I’m its master now.” Kali said, looking over at Toriko.

Yio, standing behind Artrina, sighed a sigh of relief. "Now we can start moving again...and get away from this place before more hostile animals come out..."

“Hey Lumeste, what was that all about?” Robert asked her as the group walked. “Oh, before you say anything…” He started as he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a white cloth. “Here, take this, in case your nose starts bleeding again.” He said, holding it out for her.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Artrina walked up to one of the creatures, glaring at it and made a move to jump it slightly, causing it to flinch. He laughed and petted the creature before climbing up stretching. All this walking was beneath him he thought. So used to flying around. It'd be nice to have someone else do the walking.

Llwyd laughed coming up behind her and reached his arm around, pinching her nose shut. "I heard that mortals only do that if the blood pressure in their head is too much. That usally only happens if your turned upside-down or you find something that makes you blush hard enough." He leaned down some. "You really should learn to control that, you wouldn't want to collapse of lack of blood. It could kill you." He said, feeling alittle cocky. Everything in this place was so much bigger then him, he was feeling freedoms he hadn't in years. Before releasing her and continued behind the group.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are in the Mushroom Woods, working their way to the marshlands and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and Soven are in the White Forest, working their way to the Regal Plateau. Terry and Ryo are traveling separately.)

Once everyone was on the Obasaurus', they started walking off to their next destination. "If we go this way, it should take us to the Devil's Athletics. It's a series of 'trials' that we need to get through before we make it to the Regal Plateau. I'm sure we'll be able to find the easy path." Toriko said. Rin was sitting behind him, holding onto his back as best as she could. The Obasaurus' weren't going fast enough for anyone to even be in danger of falling off, but Rin would always come up with the excuse. Soven took an apple out of his bag and ate it.

"So, my sister is off with a bunch of guys. She has this problem with guys, except for me, since I'm her brother. I hope she's doing all right." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, Lumeste wasn't doing all right at all. No sooner had she accepted the tissue from Robert (albeit hesitantly), had Lloyd pinched her nose to help stop the bleeding. However, it started to make it worse, as little drips of blood were escaping out. She gently pulled herself out of Lloyd's grasp and put the tissue to her nose, turning it a brilliant red. "I'm so sorry...I just...I'm really awkward around males..." She said, embarrassed. How was she going to live through this trip?

Just as soon as they were done packing up, one of Sani's invisible touches grazed Hakai's cheek. "Ah, sorr' Hakai, I just licked your cheek a lil'." He said, although he didn't look too concerned with it. "All right, off to th' marshlands we go!" He said, pointing and then walking in a direction. The group followed, with Lumeste trailing behind, not due to blood loss, but of fear of more blood loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terry was close. She could smell Toriko's scent on the wind, but she was still a little too far off. She howled just loud enough for Ryo to hear, as if she was reassuring him that they would get to the group soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staanjyun's GT Robo was still on the Black Carpet, because he fought-and killed-the Rockdrums Toriko and the others fought so hard to keep alive. Now he was on his way to the Regal Plateau, and who knows what would happen if he made it to the Regal Mammoth before anyone else...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing flying to the 1st Biotope was still on its way there. It was in a hurry, but it looked as if it had reached its limit with how fast it could actually fly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

“Problem with men?” Yio asked, looking at Soven. “What does she do exactly?”

Kali remained silent as she fixed her gaze in the direction they were going. She appeared to be deep in thought.

“….You...licked his face…?” Robert asked, looking a little disturbed. He sighed. “Don’t bother trying to explain it. I don’t want to hear it.” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 am

Hakai shuddered, moving slowly forward with a look of 'OMGWTFBBQ!?' plastered all over his face. "So uh...where do you think the others are? I mean, I'm not worried about Ryo or anything. He can take care of himself! ...I hope... I mean, I mean, I'm just worried about Yio! That poor adorable little won't last with out my gentle guiding hands!" his obvious day dreaming lead to a slight crash into a nearby tree. Almost as if nature was hitting him in Ryo's place.
He quickly jumped back up and rubbed his forehead, "Lets just hurry up and get those marsh's all ready..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Llwyd was a bit anxious, if even slightly bored. He didn't do well in crowded areas, even if it gave off a nice smell. Not only that, he couldn't image what kind of trouble the beast king could be getting himself in.

Artrina however was bored as well. He wanted to go home. He was tired being somewhere where things threatened to be bigger then him. Where his sister was at and his mortal he loved.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are
in the Mushroom Woods, working their way to the marshlands and Toriko,
Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and Soven are in the White Forest,
working their way to the Regal Plateau. Terry and Ryo are traveling
separately.)

"Lumeste just has a hard time around men. It's fine, she'll be ok. Sorry, but I'm not good at explaining it." Soven said. Their new area was right in front of them, a large series of platforms big and small. They could hear animals everywhere.

"This is our next stop, it's the Devil's Athletics. We have to get though here but once we do, we'll be at the Regal Plateau." Toriko said, getting off of his Obasaurus. "From here on out, we're going to have to walk. We're going to have to fight our way through here, so let's go." they all went up the platforms, where they then encountered a giant bird with a humanoid face and sharp teeth. It screeched at the intruders. "this is a Mystery Bird Rubanda. It's a fierce thing, but I think we can take it out without killing it." he said, getting in a defensive stance, ready to attack. All of a sudden, it disappeared, and reappeared behind Toriko, striking his back. "Gah!" He fell over but quickly got up and turned to face the creature, but it blew a hallucinogenic gas into Toriko's face. The onlookers to the fight noticed instantly that Toriko was confused. "...Which one is the real one?" He mumbled to himself. There seemed to be a million birds to the man, and he was fighting wildly, trying to find the real one.

"Oh crap! this is not good! Toriko's like, totally confused!" Rin said, as she fumbled through her fragrance pouch. Toriko went to attack one hallucination, but the bird was one step ahead of him and it sunk its teeth into his back.

"ARGH!" He cried out. the bird started to move so quickly now, the onlookers couldn't see which one was the real one either.

"We can't just stand here and do nothing," Soven said as his eyes changed, so he could find out where the real bird was, "we need to stop it before Toriko gets killed." The illusions disappeared and soon he could see the real one. He shot a throwing pin of dark magic at it, and it hit, sticking out far enough for everyone to see it. It screeched in pain, and then barraged Toriko again. "I can't stop it, I'm not powerful enough! someone stop it! Kill it if you have to, I think Toriko'd rather live than the animal that's killing it right now anyway." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya don't need to worry about Toriko and th' others. Since we all fell in th' same place, I'm sure Toriko and everyone else are together right now. they'll be ok." Sani said. They didn't have to walk far until they made it to the marshlands. It was a rather grim looking place, with the trees all bare, the sky gray, and the water a very murky color. Still, Sani seemed to be a little excited. "It's th' 'Marshland of Antiquity', Gourmet ingredients from ancient times sleep here in large numbers, nickna'd the Food Museum!" Everyone gathered at the edge of the water, wondering how they were going to get across. As they were, a swamp moray eel popped out of the water, and it ate a bird thing flying by. As the moray eel was enjoying its meal, an 8-headed giant snail came out of the water and started devouring the moray eel.

"Eeh?!" Komatsu shouted in surprise. got as the giant snail was eating, a huge crocodile shark leaped out of the water, capturing the snail in its jaws. Everyone was amazed by the food chain that just appeared before them.

"...What just happened...?" Lumeste asked.

"All right, let's go across!" Sani said, still eager. Just then, everyone was picked up by one of Sani's touches. He then jumped a short ways over the water, and then seemingly hovered over it. His feet didn't touch the marsh at all, and nobody was in danger of falling. "As soon as we get across here, we'll be at th' Regal Plateau."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next