Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

The impatient king was ready to 'blow this popsicle stand' but his youngest however was quiet interested in tasting this rare meat people were willing to risk their lives over, even if he wasn't a big meat eater. He liked food, but wasn't willing to risk life and death for it, no matter how good it was suppsoe to be.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm

As dinner was being prepared Robert slept in a chair. Yio sat on the floor as she played with an orb made entirely of ice and Kali was leaning against the wall reading a book.

“Wow, he’s out cold.” Yio said, looking at Robert. “Hmm, if Eclipse was here then she’d do something mean to him. You know, like a prank.” She said before she returned her attention to her orb.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Hakai fidgeted around some, still a little uneasy about Ryo moving around after recieving such a nasty injury. But you couldn't keep that chef out of the kitchen if you life depended on it.

And sure enough Ryo was with Komatsu, the sounds of chopping and sizzling could be heard as the two made a whirlwind of motion in the kitchen. With their combined efforts it wasn't long till the meal was complete.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Komatsu wiped some sweat from his brow. "Ok, we're finally done!" He said. "Let's get this out to the others, Ryo-san!" He said before putting all of the prepared meat onto a tray that was waiting on a cart. The two wheeled it outside to the waiting patrons. "Ok everyone, the food's done so take a seaaaat~" he called cheerily.

After everyone was sat at the table, Komatsu gave Ryo the honor of taking the lid off. Since it was nighttime, the shine of the meat illuminated the area. "Well everyone, dig in!" Komatsu said before the two chefs took a seat. A worker from the IGO served everyone one slice of the meat, but there was plenty left for seconds.

Toriko, Komatsu, Rin, Coco, and Sani all clapped their hands together. "Itadakimasu." they said. Gename once again tried to say it.

"...Itadakimasu? Hey, I said it!" He had a very accomplished look on his face. Lumeste and Soven looked at each other.

"It's only fair to obey their customs." Lumeste said before clapping her hands together. "Itadakimasu." Soven followed suit.

Komatsu cut into his peace of Jewel Meat and the juiciness of it splashed up. "Hey look! If you cut into it, the juice comes up an looks like mini-fireworks!" Gename seemed fascinated by this, and started cutting his food into little pieces to see the fireworks show. Soven was already halfway done with his piece.

"Hey, go a little slower!" Lumeste scolded, whilst flicking her brother against the ear. Soven mumbled angrily.

Everyone that was eating also started to shimmer and glow as well.

"Hey, I'm glowing!" Rin said as she looked around. Of course, Sani had to outshine them all.

"I guess the jewel meat is really compatible with your gourmet cells." Coco said.

"Isn't it beaut'ful?" Sani asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 pm

"Itadakimasu." Llwyd said before poking the meat a bit, lifting the slab and bit a corner off. He started laughing loudly, "If meat at home were this easy to get without killing everything I would gladly go back from vegetarian!"

Artrina ripped and tore at his meat like he hadn't been feed in years. He glanced over at Llwyd and gripped the other end tightly of the younger's food. They both started growling at each other, sounding like large cats. "Don't even think about it." He pulled back, the other end coming off and swallowed almost whole down the king's throat, the juices dripped from the cornors of his mouth and sparked slightly, like the fireworks the younger mentioned. "Pig." Llwyd complained and continued to devour it, staring at the ghostly apprenence of a man they called Sani. "Put you in the sky and you could almost fool people you were a rainbow or a god."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Hakai and Ryo both bowed their heads with a monotoned, "Itadakimasu."

Ryo stopped for a moment and looked over at Hakai, "Haven't heard you say that in a while."

Hakai just shrugged as he tore into his food. Truly this was the most extravagant meat he had ever tasted.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Kali clapped her hands together and said, “Itadakimasu.” Yio and Robert did the same.

“Mmm! This is so good!” Yio said cheerily as she scarfed down her food.

Kali looked at Yio with a displeased look. “Yio…please.”

“Oh, I’m…I’m sorry…but it’s just so good. And I’m so hungry.” Yio said, a little embarrassed.

Kali sighed and looked at the others who were eating in a savage manner. “Well at least I know that Robert isn’t eating like a barbairian…” She trailed off once she saw Robert shoving his meat into his mouth.

“What? I’m hungry.” Robert said when he looked up at Kali.

She shook her head and returned to her meal. “I give up.” She looked at Sani and sighed again. “Yes Sani, we all know that you’re an attractive man and you fond over things that are of beauty. We get it.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 am

I lost my post the first time I did this wehh

~~~~~~

Suddenly, there was a shine that rivaled Sani's. Everyone looked over and saw that it was Lumeste, who was very embarrassed by the whole ordeal. "I guess it likes my light magic..." she said. Coco laughed.

"Well Sani, it looks like there's someone who outshines you!" He said with a smile. Sani just looked the other way with a pout.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night went by with a lot of fun. There was music, laughter, and some dancing. After the festivities died down and the food was gone, everyone was digesting their meals and watching the little fireworks show Lumeste put on by shooting little exploding balls of light in the sky. It glittered as it came down, and slowly disappeared. Toriko walked up to the railing.

"Well, it's always fun to share a meal with friends, don't you agree?" He asked. There were nods from everyone. "And I've come to a decision. For my full course menu, I'm going to have the Jewel Meat as my main di-"

"WAIT JUS' A MINUTE!" Sani interrupted. "Th' Jewel Meat is going in MY full course menu!"

"What?!" Toriko asked angrily. "I captured it!"

"And it's more compatible with MY Gourmet Cells!"

"How about the both of you put it in your full course?" Komatsu asked, wanting to diffuse the situation.

"NO!" Toriko and Sani said in unison. "The idea of sharing an item on our menus doesn't appeal to me!" they continued.

"Hey brother, you should totally give it to Toriko! Like, he was the one that captured it!" Rin jumped in.

"Stay out of this, Rin!" Sani barked.

"All right! We're going to settle this the old fashioned way! rock-paper-scissors!" Toriko said. Sani nodded in compliance.

"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!" Toriko picked rock, and Sani picked paper. The victor cheered while the other looked dejected.

"All right, you win, but I'll just have to get something better! Just you wait!" Toriko said confidently.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

Lloyd chuckled. "I may have to come back and eat out both of your menus, if I ever break out of being a vegetarian." He held his arm across his chest and bowed. "I thank you for letting us tag along with you. I know we were not easy to deal with." Artrina scoffed. "muttering something in dragon tounge and Llwyed glared at him. "Weather he shows it or not. He did enjoy his time here. But some old dragons are very prideful and will not give compliment to mortals." The younger stood back up. "Good luck completing those menus. And I would hope no one I know ends up on it." The two transformed into their large beastily form, taking towards the sky, leaving with a large roar from the both of them that shook the skies, never forgetting that there is a land somewhere, where they arn't the biggest creatures in the world.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Hakai and Ryo began packing up.
Hakai carrying with him mostly a rock sack full of bacon tree bacon.
Ryo carrying back a variety of seeds and beans that would hopefully allow him to grow many of this world's crazier foods. Most importantly however was a small chest that he held very closely.
Hakai noticed this and while it was strange for most, it wasn't new for Ryo. Still he was curious, "Hey Ryori, what's in the box you got there?"
Ryo smiled as he opened it and pulled out a piece of saltily preserved Jewel Meat Jerky.
Hakai's eyes shined and his mouth instantly began to salivate, "Duuude! Give me that!" Grabbing it however led to a quick chop to the head.

"This is for Bellamy because he had to stay behind." Ryo said with the tone of a teacher berating their student.
Hakai rubbed his pained noggin, "Oh yeah...I hope he's doing better. You think his legs healed at least a little?"
Ryo put the box away carefully, "Legs don't heal over night, especially not ones as big as his. However Komatsu gave me some foods known for their medicinal properties. I'm sure both Bellamy and the Doctor will both be happy to see these."

Hakai kind of mumbled under his voice as he bent back into a different direction, "Yeah, if those monsters that guarded the gate to our world actually lets us leave with them..."
Ryo just laughed at the grim remark he would normally hit Hakai for, "Then we'll just have to run! You're good at that aren't? Haha!"

Hakai growled a bit with a fairly annoyed look on his face. "Alright, lets get going shall we? But first!"
He quickly ran over to Yio and took her hands into his, "Yio-chan my darling sadly we must part. But maybe we will crosspaths again! Somewhere on the sea..." this parting was promptly parted by the cook as he pulled Hakai away by the ear. "Lets not scare the poor girl."

As they began to put some distance between them and the group of good folk who had aided them, they turned around and waved.

"Sayonara!" Ryo exclaimed, "May we meet again one day!"
Hakai followed up with his own 'chilled' parting, "Later guys! Don't get shot while we're gone!"

And with that they continued on their way. Back to where they came from with, as all pirates hope to do, backpacks filled with treasure from their culinary adventure.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

“Umm…hope to see you again too Hakai.” Yio said, a little uneasy after Ryo dragged him away by the ear. She awkwardly waved her hand and felt a chill run down her spine after Hakai called his last departing message.

“Hmph, well that was cheerful.” Robert said, hands behind his head and leaning back in his chair. “I hope those two will make it alright in the dark.”

Kali stood up. “Well, I must be going now.” She said before looking at Lumeste and Soven. “Remember that little book I gave you when we first met? Keep it. It’s good to learn about the other clan. I look forward the next time we’ll meet again.” And with that she jumped backwards into the shadows and was out of sight.

“Do you think she’ll be ok all by herself?” Yio asked.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine.” Robert said. “Didn’t you come here alone too?”

“Well…not exactly. My friend Eclipse came here with me. But she made me came to this area without her for training.”

“Hmm, I see.” Robert stretched out his arms. “Well, my train doesn’t come till tomorrow afternoon I think I’m going to spend the night here. If that’s ok with Toriko.” He said then muttered. “And whoever else owns this place.”

“I’m…I’m going to stay here too. I don’t think I can make it back to Eclipse without passing out.” Yio said in a tired voice.

Robert looked up and stared at the stars. “This has been one hell of an adventure.” He thought. “I’ll never forget these people or this place. I’ll have to bring Jim here. …Or else he’ll pester me until I do." Suddenly his expression was a mix of irritation and concern. “…I hope he’s not giving Klao a hard time…”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Everyone waved bye to those who were leaving. Toriko turned to Coco.

"Hey, what's your fortunetelling saying?" He asked. Coco folded his hands.

"I don't quite know what you're trying to ask me, Toriko. They're all going back home to continue their own journeys. What else do you want me to say?" He replied. Lumeste and Soven walked up to Toriko, Coco, Sani, and Komatsu.

"Hey, thanks for everything. It was fun. I mean, I had a good time." Soven said. "Take good care of Terry, you hear?"

"You're leaving now? It's so late at night." Coco said.

"Hey, it's fine. I can see pretty well in the dark. Besides, Lumeste can give us a light if it gets too dark." Soven replied. Lumeste looked up at everyone.

"I-it was nice to meet you all..." She said. Her nose started to bleed again, and she fought to find a tissue. "Take care, all of you." The two walked away, after waving bye to everyone else that was still there. Toriko looked at Robert and Yio.

"I can get you guys into hotel gourmet again. Come on, let's go, it's pretty late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, everyone who was left saw Robert off on his train. Yio departed shortly after. The only person left was Gename.

"It was fun being here, friends! Maybe I'll come back to visit!" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, it was really fun. See you later!" Toriko said. Coco and Sani nodded.

"Bye, bishie king people, and little cook!" Gename said, before fading out of view.

"Bishie king people? What th' hell was that?" Sani asked. "that name was unbeau'ful."

"I wouldn't worry about it, Sani-san." Komatsu said, scratching the back of his head. Coco got on Kiss.

"Well, it's about time I went back home too. Take care of yourselves, and I hope you all have good food luck." He said, before flying away. Toriko gave a nod to Sani, and walked off with Komatsu. Sani walked off too, their lives returning to some normalcy. They had their own things to accomplish too, just like the visitors they had. They thought it nice to have a break it for a while, but a bishokuya is always busy hunting, gathering. Still, as they went on their own ways, each looking to get their own things done, they wouldn't easily forget the adventures they had with their new friends from other lands. And who knows? Maybe someday, they'd get to see each other again. That thought was a pleasant one as everyone went off to continue their lives.

TORIKO RP: END
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10