Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Link64 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 am

Hakai stuck his nose as high into the air as he could, "Hey! Forcing people to smell horrid smells is considered a form of torture in some lands!" he quickly covered it back up, "So I can complain if I want..."

Ryo began feeling along the slimy wall, "The consistency of this meat absolutely terrible. No amount of boiling or pounding could make this rubber edible. However...animals with some of the toughest flesh also tend to carry some of the tenderest... Just how much farther are we going to have to go before we reach the stuff?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 am

(just a reminder: Everyone is inside the Regal Mammoth, working their way to the Jewel Meat, except for Coco and Llwyd, who are battling Gido outside. Terry is still in the Devil's Athletics.)

As everyone was trying to find the Jewel Meat, the inside of the mammoth started shaking, and a strong wind came from somewhere inside, trying to knock everyone back out. "Is the mammoth trying to expel ALL foreign bodies from it?" Toriko asked. the wind stopped almost as soon as it started. "come on, we have to hurry!" He took a step and almost fell over, but quickly got back up and and kept going.

"Toriko hasn't eaten anything ever since our time back at the Black Carpet." Komatsu noted. "He must be starving right now."

"We'll just have to get to the meat faster, friend!" Gename chimed in. he was putting on a good front, but he was almost out of energy too.

Lumeste ran up to Ryo. "Um...I don't think that it's far now...Look at how bright it's getting..." She said, holding her nose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sani now had something worse to deal with than just the GT Robo. It had pulled out a whip and Megaoctopus was controlled by the sound of the whip cracking. since Sani was so grossed out by things of that nature, he naturally was trying to avoid it. "Huhuhuhuhuhu...Stop being so scared, Heavenly King!" The GT Robo chirped. It was then that Sani stopped. He just...stopped. His hair, which was spread out all over, fell back down, his touches completely retracted. The Megaoctopus stopped too.

"Hey. I'm unarmed. Come hit me." Sani said. His voice was weary and it was clear that he was pretty much done. the GT Robo wasted no time. It ran over to Sani and started beating the daylights out of him.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! You have no idea how badly I wanted to beat that pretty face of yours in!" He almost sang as he continued his merciless barrage. He was mid-swing when he suddenly stopped.

"Hair...lock..." Sani said wearily as his hair formed an ugly monster.

"Oh damn, it's back." the GT Robo said. "Hey octopus! Attack him!" He shouted, but the octopus didn't obey.

"What's th' matter? It looks like th' disgustin' octopus is scared of you!" Sani's hair balled into a fist. "I took your attacks, so be a man and take mine!"

"I don't wanna." the GT Robo replied, before opening up its head and charging its cannon.

"200,000 hair...PUNCH!!!" Sani drove the fist straight into the Robo's cannon. "Hey hey, you're pretty strong to survive that attack I just pulled on ya. I'm kinda shocked that you're still in one piece."

"It's my turn to attack..." the GT Robo said as it slowly got out of the little hole it was in after the attack.

"One word of advice, don't get out of my range. When I punched you, I invaded your body and tied up the core. It would be better if you stayed close to me..." Sani warned, but the Robo didn't listen. It kept running farther and farther away, until it got tangled up, having exited Sani's range, and the core antennae was broken to pieces. the Robo fell, and so did Sani. "HAAA! I'm beat! But damn, that guy hit my face really hard...One day I'll beat his real body up!" He didn't lay there for very long, as the wind that haad tried to get rid of the group ahead of him, finally caught up to him, and blew him outside of the mammoth. "AAAAHHHH!!!!" He screamed as he was flung forcefully through the air.

As Sani was falling, Llywd attacked the GT Robo. The attack was overwhelming, and, coupled with all of the damage it had received earlier, it fell over, and made no motion to get back up. "Gah! My body...Curse all of you! Next time, I won't be so forgiving!" Then the voice died out. Coco had staggered after Llwyd's tail picked him up, but he made it to the broken open head of the machine.

"I can still see electromagnetic waves coming from the core..." He said as he held his hand over the opening and poison dripped out of it. He looked up and saw Sani flying through the air. "Llwyd! Can you catch him?!" Coco asked. Through the panic of Sani, they didn't notice something else entering the Regal Mammoth...
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:14 am

The dragon panted slightly, his deep breaths loud as he flew up, getting into the path the pretty boy flew and as he smacked against the dragon plated chest, Llwyd grabbed the back of his shirt with his mouth and flew him down, setting him on his bottom as he landed.

Artrina smiled, petting the girl's head before bracing himself as the wind tried to take them out. He chuckled slightly, walking over to a fleshy wall and punched his hand through it a few levels before pulling a bloody forearm back out and licked it slightly, teaching the mammoth not to try and expel him after swallowing him already.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am

Ryo fought against the strong wind with surprising grace. Cutting through it as it passed. Hakai on the other hand was completely bowled over by it!

"Just a bit further damnit..." Hakai continued his grumbling making it completely clear he didn't want to be here.
Ryo just smirked as the light became brighter, his mouth began to salivate at the thoughts of the meals he could make with such a supposedly tender meat.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Kali went into what looked like a fighting stance then locked her legs to avoid being thrown onto her back. Her trick worked, the wind was no match for her; she was like a brick wall. Robert dug his katana into the soft squishy flesh and held onto the hilt for dear life as Yio did the same but to Artrina’s clothing.

"Looks like we don’t agree with its stomach.” Robert said after the wind passed.

Yio tried not to look alarmed when Artrina punched the mammoth’s insides. She’s used to seeing people with inhuman strength. But his actions were so sudden. “Ar—Artrina…I know that you don’t like being in another’s digestive system…but…was that really necessary? You’re just making it more mad.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Just a little more. Everyone inside the Mammoth knew that they were almost on top of the Jewel Meat now. The bad smell from earlier was almost completely gone, and instead, they could smell the succulent meat ahead of them. Since they were so close, the only thing that they had to do now was find it and get out. The mission seemed simple...

They ran into a corridor that was shiny. It wasn't the Jewel Meat, but they were now so close.

"Yay Toriko-san! We're so close!" Komatsu said with glee. Toriko turned around to encourage the group, but his heart sank at what he saw. It was a black GT Robo. It was what Terry was so afraid of back at the Devil's Athletics.

"Get out of the way, Komatsu!" Toriko shouted, but Komatsu was so startled by Toriko's sudden outburst that he stayed right there. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Toriko had unleashed his full Intimidation, and he projected his giant, pinkish oni completely over himself, which scared Komatsu more than the GT Robo. "Intimidation didn't scare him? All right then, 5 hit nail pu-" Toriko had charged at the GT Robo, but with one quick motion, the robot had punched Toriko square in the jaw, sending him flying backwards, into the squishy wall of the mammoth. He wasn't moving. It looked like his neck was broken.

"Which one of you wants to die next...?" The robo's operator asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sani had his face over his hands. He was sitting on the ground in front of Coco and Llwyd, clearly banged up, but still unwilling to show his face. "There was a huge tremor that knocked me over! I swear that I didn't get hit in the face!" He protested.

"So it wasn't Sani who the Death Omen was over. That means that someone inside is going to die...but who?" Coco thought. "Come on you two, we have to go inside and save Toriko and the others!" He tried to stand up, but he wobbled and fell over.

"Hey hey. What happened to you? Use too much poison or whatever? Listen, I'm not gonna go back into that stinkin' mammoth again. We trusted Toriko with getting th' Jewel Meat, so it would be un-beaut'ful if we went back and helped him." Sani said, uncovering his scratched-up face and taking some water from the cooler that Kiss had brought back.

"Someone's going to die." Coco said bluntly. Sani wiped the water from his mouth.

"You still believe that? You think that Toriko will lose, and that our mission will fail?" Coco was silent for a while. He sighed.

"No, I don't. But I don't want there to be any casualties either." Coco turned to Llwyd. "Llwyd, I'm not going to force you to do this. If you don't want to go back, then you don't have to. We both trust everyone in the group and we believe that they will come back safe. If you want to help them though, then we won't hold you back." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 pm

A wave of fear washed over Yio’s face. She wanted to run, maybe use a water spell to throw the GT Robo aside. But she couldn’t move; every muscle in her body went numb. She tried to move her legs; it was no use, she still stood there shaking like a leaf.

Robert clenched his fists as he glared at the Robo. He took a step forward as he drew out his katana. “You things are getting on my nerves. And what you just did is the last straw.” He said bitterly as the blade glowed red.
He slashed the air in front of him the glow flew off the sword as an “X” shaped shockwave. It slammed against the GT Robo’s chest causing it to skid back a few feet. When the smoke of the impact died down Robert stood in front of the Robo, he thrusted his red glowing sword at its stomach area.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 am

Llwyd shook his head, turning back into his mortal form. "No. I don't know those people well, but you do. If you trust them then I will wait for him to get done playing." He said, sitting on the ground and petted Kiss's side.

Artrina, put his broad hand on Yio's shoulder, moving her to the side. He had lost intrest long ago and was more ready to leave, but it would be cheap to blast a hole in the side of such a worthy beast. He might want to come back and hunt it someday.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 pm

The GT Robo grabbed the sword and pulled it out of its abdomen. "You have some skill with a blade. I admire that. you should put those skills to good use with a kitchen knife though." It said. Its head opened to reveal its cannon, and just as it was about to fire on Robert, Gename hopped in front of the blast, taking it directly. The attack threw him backwards, next to Soven and Lumeste. He was badly injured and struggling to breathe, but still hanging in there.

"Gename, why?" Soven asked. Gename coughed and turned his head so he could see Soven better.

"An attack like this...is nothing. I'd rather...get hurt...than my friends..." He choked out. He coughed some, and passed out.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else!" Rin shouted, as she pulled a bazooka off of her back. "Fragrance bazooka!" she shouted as she pulled the trigger and fired it. The GT Robo easily maneuvered around the blast, and struck her hard in the stomach. She crumpled to the ground. Lumeste was sent into a panic. Because the area around her was so bright, she decided to take a crack at it. She created a ball of light and threw it in the GT Robo's face, hoping to blind it.

"Light? Interesting, you've disrupted my screen...But I still remember where you are!" It shouted as he plowed over Robert and ran straight for Lumeste. Soven pushed her out of the way and was grabbed instead. "My vision is coming back into focus...Looks like I grabbed the wrong one..."

"Lumeste! Get out of here! Go find Sani and bring him back!" Soven shouted. Lumeste stared at her brother for a moment, heartbroken. "GO!" He commanded. Lumeste nodded, and scurried off. The GT Robo smashed Soven over his knee and threw him on top of Gename.

"Now, who wants to die next...?" It asked.

Kiss cawed happily as Llwyd petted his side. Sani was washing his face up, and Coco was sitting around, anxious. Eventually, Sani broke the silence.

"So, you said your name was Llwyd earlier, yes? What brings you here?" he asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

"My..partner of sorts is on a spiritual journey and I was suggested to do the same. I don't like to stay in one place too long, and not being able to go with her, I wondered around on my own and ended up here."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Kali held out her hand towards the GT Robo. Five small black orbs appeared in front of her palm and floated outwards. Beams shot out and connected all of the orbs into a star shape. Kali flicked a finger and the star started to rotate, faster, and faster, and faster.

“Five Point Star Beam.” Kali said before black beams flew out of each of the star’s points to their target.

Robert placed his hand against the soft, squishy wall as he stood up. He shook his head to regain his focus and looked up. He saw Kali attacking the GT Robo and took this chance to do a dual attack. His sword glowed red and he ran after it. The moment he was close enough he started to rapidly slash at the machine countless of times. But would he have enough time to break out of his attack sequence to dodge the GT Robo’s?
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 am

Hakai was frozen in absolute fear, his gun trembling in his hand.
"Tha....that's one of those things! Those damn horrors at the gate that wouldn't let us pass!"
Hakai's eyes had a quick moment of dilation, a shocking shade of anger crossing his face, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH RYO! I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HIM! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU BELLAMY'S LEGS ARE BROKEN! BECAUSE OF YOU HE HAD TO STAY BEHIND!"
In an almost lightening speed reaction, a motion as quick as those made by Toriko, his gun was primed and ready. Locked onto it's target with an almost demon eye. But as he fired Ryo jumped infront of him just feet ahead and sliced the shell in half, the halves flying behind him and leading to fairly large explosions on either side of the GT Robo, not actually hitting the thing and unlikely to have done any real damage.

Ryo smacked the messy haired boy's gun to the side. "Stop and think why don't you! You're supposed to be the perceptive one and you're over looking all of the obvious signs. No, it's not the creatures from before. That much is obvious. They were far more ferocious, spoke no words, and only attacked Bellamy for the fish he was carrying. Most likely because there is no such fish in the seas here."
He pointed at the large machine covered in fur, "You can hear the moving parts hum if you listen carefully, it's man made like your own gizmos are. Plus you can see the jolt in its movements as it swings, there's a lagging delay to when the person intends to move, I have the same problem when I perform the Zensokuryoku de Mai technique due to my bodies own inability to react to the perceived world around me."

"What the hell does all that mean!" Hakai demanded to know as he picked up his gun and prepared another shot.

"It means whoever is controlling that mechanized monster is significantly faster and most likely far more powerful than the thing will even allow. The pieces that hold it together are squealing just to keep up with his movements. There is nothing you can do that he can't see and predict. When it comes down to it, only straight attacks do any good assuming you can land any."

"If it is mechanized then that makes it as solid as steal! You'd have to dent the outershell holding it together! And I doubt anyone hear has that kind of strength, unless Toriko-San magically triples in strength or Artrina suddenly doesn't mind destroying the elephant too." Hakai huffed loudly.

"Perhaps not..." Ryo slowly trailed off observing a certain blue haired beast of a man pulling himself from the walls of the elephant. The GT Robo didn't seem to notice...as a matter of fact it seemed like he was congratulating Komatsu on being the only one not fool enough to attack him.
"Hakai...remember those lode stones you were experimenting with? Trying to slow cannon balls down?"

Hakai struggled to calm himself as the machine still looked far to similar to the feral creatures that robbed them of their food and traveling companion when they first entered this world. "Yeah, what of it..." he sneered.

Ryo pointed at the machine's feet, large and heavy, then nudged over to Toriko-San already preparing to make his move in a fury.

Hakai got the message, and the two jumped into action. Ryo swiftly threw himself infront of the Robo, but with no intent to attack. He stayed in a purely evasive stance as he avoided the attacks as best he could. Drawing the furry mess's attention away from Komatsu as Hakai prepared a special kind of shell he had been experimenting with.
"Shashu Trial Shell! Magnet Stop!" the bullet fired, and not a moment two soon as the GT Robo finally landed a blow that sent Ryo through a near by wall of flesh. As Toriko jumped up and prepared his rear assault, the GT attempted to turn around to meet him but he instantly found himself unable to move his legs.

The shell did not hit the mechanical bird, but instead shattered between its legs burrowing shards in it's plated body. Instantly they were magnetically drawn together acting like chains around one's ankles. Though he didn't fall over, he was in no state to avoid Toriko's impending attack.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Artrina would have been more then glad too do such, but a conscious kept him from making a move without permission. A group of people taking down creatures his size. He was impressed, even, respected them a little. This was their world, if they say kill, he would gladly, if they say to stop, he would sit back and listen to their reason.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm

"What the hell?" The Robo asked as it tried to break free. It was too late however, and Toriko came out of nowhere, fast, and punched its metallic face in, leaving a dent. "Gah!" It landed on the ground, still unable to move its legs because of the magnetism. Kali's attack hit it and damaged it, but Robert's attack had missed completely. "I thought you broke your neck." It spat with resentment. Everyone that was still conscious and there could see that Toriko had changed. He didn't look fatigued anymore, as if he had caught his second wind. "That's autophagy, isn't it? When your cells start eating themselves to gain energy. Just how long can you keep that up for I wonder?" he jeered. Toriko glared.

"Shut up." He said, before checking everyone, since he felt that the Robo was of no immediate threat at the moment. He walked over to everyone that lay on the ground, broken and unconscious. He stopped at Rin last. "I'm sorry." He said.

"T-Toriko san..." Komatsu squeaked. Everyone was silent for a moment. However, miraculously, Rin spoke.

"Toriko...Do you know how I got this scar...?" She asked faintly.

"The scar?" Toriko replied.

"Yeah...When I had seen how tough you were, I wanted to be tough...just like you...So I cut myself under my eye to have the same scars, but it was on the wrong side...so I stopped after one..." She smiled despite the pain. Toriko smiled too.

"Is that so?" he asked. Rin was silent for a moment.

"Listen, I have one last request..." She said, but her voice was too weak for anyone but Toriko to hear it. Nobody was angled properly enough to see what Toriko had done, but all what they could see is that he leaned in a little. For what, nobody knew. He stood up and faced the GT Robo, but he was confronted by a harrowing sight. Its cannon was open and he was talking aim at Kali!

"Never take your eyes off of an opponent!" It said before firing. Diligently, he jumped in front of the laser, point blank. It rocketed him through several walls of the mammoth's insides, out of sight and out of the battle. "Hmph. Well, now there's nobody important I have to worry about. I'll finish you off one by one!" He said, before charging the cannon again.

"A-Artrina san! Please! we need your help!" Komatsu cried, pulling on his arm. "Please! If you can understand me, do something before we all get killed!" Tears were running down his cheeks. Even though he looked like he was about to pass out from shock, he still bravely stared down the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spiritual partner huh? Sounds beautiful." Sani said, drinking from the canteen. Coco was still looking at the mammoth. "Stop worrying yourself. You'll age faster." He said. Coco said nothing, and Sani sighed. "Do you want anything to eat, Lloyd? There's plenty here."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Artrina frowned and then walked past him, his hands brushed along the man's face, taking the tears with him, as he licked his fingers. A deep growl filled his throat, like of a giant, wild cat before his pace fastened to a swift run. At the risk of ripping this beast apart from the inside, he remained in his mortal form. He lept, easily jumping up the height of the creature. His hand pulled back, morphing and changed into a silvery claw, coming down and grabbed the cannon. The king tightened his grip, the energy of the cannon being forced back and pressure built up like a blocked hose. His grip released and he puleld the arm back, brining it down in a forcefull punch, right through the blockage, forcing the opening of the cannon down into the body of the beast before jumping off and stepping back a few feet.

"Ah, no thanks. I'm good. I'm just waiting till they get back out. Artrina isn't someone, you want to leave alone and as another dragon, I'm the only one that could defeat him if he decided he wanted to eat everything on the planet." He rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Which he wouldn't do don't worry."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

“T-Toriko!” Yio cried before running off into the direction the man was blasted.

Robert gripped the hilt of his sword as he knelt on the ground trying to catch his breath. “You…you son of a b*Navi*h…” He said to the Robo as he slowly stood up. Yes, that machine did injure him as it dodged his last attack. But Robert didn’t let his wounds stop him.

As Artrina leapt away from the Robo Robert started to walk towards it, sword glowing red. He raised the blade in front of him and slashed the air. The red glow flew off as a shockwave to the black furred monster.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:27 pm

The GT Robo had taken severe damage from Artrina's attack. It could barely close its head afterwards, severely limiting its sight. It couldn't see where Robert's attack was headed, but he did see Robert take a swing, so he used his arms to push on the flesh of the mammoth and spring itself into the air, letting its fused legs act as a weight to flip out of the way faster. "My cannon is destroyed, but that doesn't mean that I'm out of the fight." It said, before flipping itself into the air. "Peeler shot!" ti shouted, before firing razor-like slices of wind from its fingertips. As everyone was distracted trying to not get cut, The Robo scooted with its hands over to Robert, and spun around, using its stuck together legs as a new weapon, and knocking him over, before flipping back up and out of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Lumeste was running back to get Sani, Toriko blasted through the walls of the mammoth, almost hitting her in the process. She looked through the hole that the man made, and saw him there, laying on the ground, completely out of it. She ran over to him. "Toriko? Toriko!!!" she called, not even caring that her nose was about to burst. She knelt beside him. He was barely breathing, and his pulse was dropping rapidly. There was nothing that she could do for him. She was too weak to drag him outside for help, and even if she could, she would lose a lot of blood anyway. She sat there, crying, feeling absolutely useless.

Plip!

She heard a sound.

Plip!

There it was again. It wasn't the sound of her tears hitting Toriko's skin. She looked up, and she saw it. It was a giant piece of meat, shining brilliantly, and dripping some of its succulent juices. She looked at her hands and could see the light inside her reacting to such brightness. "Toriko hasn't eaten..." She thought. She shot up immediately and collected some of the fluid as it fell. Scrambling, she dripped it onto his lips. "Come on, come on..." she said anxiously, waiting for something to happen, although she wasn't sure what. Nothing happened right away, and that just made her even more sad, but eventually Toriko started twitching back to life. "Toriko! you're alive!" Lumeste said, and without thinking, she flung herself onto him. Then he started moving and she fell off. "Wha...?" He was headed straight for the Jewel Meat. "What are you doing? That's raw!" She protested, but Toriko used his Knife to take a thin piece off.

When he ate it, all of his wounds instantly healed, and he started sparkling. He does it better than Sparkly piece of s** does He looked up and saw Lumeste there, with a perforated nose, trying to wipe up her mess.

"Toriko, the others are in trouble! I don't know how many other people might have been hurt by now! We have to go back!" She pleaded.

"Come on then, let's go!" Toriko said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to the fight.

The GT Robo was now headed straight for Kali. Right before he hit her, Toriko grabbed its legs and threw it back. "That aura...You ate the Jewel Meat, you lucky bastard."

"Before we start this fight, what is your name?" Toriko asked.

"My name is Staanjyun. Sous Chef for the Bishokukai. Are you ready?"

"I'm so booooo~red." Sani complained. "Isn't there anything we can do while we wait?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am

The Robo was severely weakened and slowed but was still ridiculously powerful. Hakai was of little use at this point, his ammo was for the most part ineffective. But he was till gripped with a powerful anger after seeing the monster still moving even after Ryo's sacrifice.
He began peppering the machine and its surrounding area with flash shots to pressure and distract with blinding light. The damage was effecting his perception, but Toriko's was keener than ever. His some what slower and bouncier movement also made him an easier target.

Interestingly enough, even in this anger, Hakai found himself profoundly frightened by the power that Artrina and Toriko displayed. Seeing their powers first hand shook him some and so he avoided causing them any trouble.
For now he focused on the Robo who's strength was now that of the Armos Master he and Rozo faced down back on the South Key Ruins in his home world.

Meanwhile, Ryo recuperated. Toriko had helped pull him from the wall, but a GT Robo kick to the rib cage left him bleeding and winded. He pulled his knife and observed the robo's movements very carefully...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Kali couldn’t keep bashing away at the machine’s armor forever. Even though she had landed a few hits it still wasn’t enough to stop it. Even her telekinetic powers weren’t that effective. She was exhausted; her attacks weren’t powerful like they were before.
This thing kept using every opportunity to bring her down. It would have succeeded in taking her life if it wasn’t for Toriko. Kali gave the man a nod as saying thanks. Now with Toriko recovered and the Robo weakened, perhaps they’ll finally be able to put an end to all this.

Yio stood behind Hakai, water floating around her hands. She was happy to see Toriko alive and well but at the same time shocked to see the man back on his feet in such a short amount of time. He was just blown through the mammoth’s insides and now here he is; back into the fight with not a single scratch. Was this really from the Jewel Meat?

Robert lied on his stomach covered in cuts and bleeding everywhere. His white pants stained red, the katana lying on the ground out of his reach. Even if he tried getting up, he would just fall back down. He was in no condition to keep fighting. All he could do now was watch.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Artrina stepped back form the fighting. This was gonna end once the giant laid a final blow on the strange creature he knew. He walked over to Robert, staring down at the man and leaned over. Damn his mate's sympathy for mortals. It was rubbing off on him. He raised his claw, glowing a white aura as it shrunk back into a hand, the light encasing the wounds and healed shut.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

The GT Robo flipped itself so it was standing on its feet. It was in bad shape from the fight earlier. Now that it was standing, everyone could see that there were dents and dings all over it, one of its arms was connected only by wires, there was a gaping hole in its torso and it sparked with its electricity every now and again. The fact that it could still stand showed how impressive a piece of technology it was. "I'm ready, are you?" Staanjyun asked. Without responding, Toriko lunged at it. The GT Robo's knees bent; the magnets locking it in its new position, and it fell, unable to balance on its feet anymore, dodging Toriko's attack.

"Why would he do that? Now his legs are locked in a weird position..." Komatsu noted. Lumeste wiped her nose a little more.

"That's exactly why he did it. Since his legs can't move, there's no reason why he should stand up. It would only make it harder for him to avoid attacks. With his legs like this, he now has a way to catch Toriko's legs and trip him..." She said. She was familiar with the tactic, since it was employed well in her village. The stronger your legs were, the better the trick would be.

Lumeste was right. The GT Robo spun its body with its good hand, which caught Toriko's leg. He tripped and fell down. the GT Robo scuttled on top of Toriko's body and its head opened, trying to fire the laser cannon. Artrina had messed it up beyond attacking, but Toriko wasn't there when it happened, and he didn't want to get shot a second time. He flipped it off of him and noticed that it landed in a position where it would fire on Komatsu. He ran and pushed the chef out of the way, and instinctively blocked, but when nothing happened, he looked up.

"Fooled you." Staanjyun said, before firing a peeler shot. Toriko jumped over them.

"FORK!" He shouted, before jamming his fingers into the GT Robo's head. It reeled back, and Toriko grabbed it by its broken arm, spinning it around until the arm detached and it went flying. He leaped after it, preparing his final attack.

"Toriko...was the Jewel Meat delicious?" Staanjyun asked. "My failure...is because I wanted to test your group's strength...Let's meet again, in the flesh."

"10 Hit...Nail Punch!" He cried out, and rammed his fist into the GT Robo's chest. It got knocked around 10 times, before exploding. It was finally over. He dropped to his knees, rubbing his exhausted right arm. "Everyone, it's over." He said. He looked over at Rin. Everyone was happy that the mission was cleared, but the weight of Rin's sacrifice hung heavy on their shoulders.

"You're wrong, Toriko. It starts from here. Our wonderful dinner, ne." Toriko heard Rin's words echo in his head. He shot up and checked her body.

"This smell of iron...fresh iron...!!!" Toriko thought, before he came to the sudden realization-Rin was alive! "guys, Rin is alive!" He said, prompting a sigh of relief all around. Lumeste checked Soven. He wasn't badly hurt, even after the attack from the Robo, but he was getting dangerously close to dying anyway. Lumeste picked him up and held him piggyback style, using the chain in her sleeve to secure him to her back.

"Soven's in pretty bad shape. He hasn't eaten anything for a really long time. I'm going to go up ahead to give him a little bit of the Jewel Meat." She said, before carrying him off.

"What about Gename-san?" Komatsu asked, looking over at him. He was halfway between consciousness and unconsciousness, dazed, but awake.

"The monster is gone...?" he asked, as his senses started coming back. He stood up, wobbling, as the room was spinning for him. "I didn't know that attack would have such an effect on me." he rubbed his head. "I think I'll be ok. I'm really dizzy though...I'm glad to see that all of my friends are ok though!" He was still a little unstable. The wind from earlier started blowing again.

"That's our ticket out of here!" Toriko said. "If anyone can't walk out of here, have someone take them out. We'll meet Lumeste to get the Jewel Meat and then we have to get out of here!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Robert’s arms shook as he was starting to push himself up from the ground. He felt lightheaded and weak. He had just one knee on the ground before he fell.

Yio ran over to him and helped him into a kneeling positon. “Robert, you have to take it easy. You’ve lost a lot of blood.”

“I’ll be fine…don’t worry.” Robert said before starting to get up only to fall back on his knees.

Yio looked around. “Can someone carry Robert?”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am

Without a word the blue haired man was off the ground and over the shoulder of the dragon king. He was ready to get out of here. His fun had worn out and he was kinda disappointing he didn't get to play with that strange creature for a while longer. After all, couldn't leave his youngest waiting to long. Dragon's have good patience, but don't like being in 1 spot too long that isn't known to them.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Hakai helped Ryo up, having his brother from another mother walk along side him holding onto his shoulder.

Ryo was gripping onto his side still wincing in pain, but even so still chuckled, "For this much work, this meat better be down right mouth watering!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am

(This rp is almost over you guys! :D)

Everyone met up with Lumeste and Soven, the latter of which was feeling a lot better. He too had a decent shine to his body. Toriko took a decent portion of the Jewel Meat, enough for everyone, and then they were blown out of the mammoth. "Hey Sani, can you catch us?" Toriko called. Sani let out a giddy squeal.

"Of course! I'll give ya th' softest landing!" He said, while creating a hair net for everyone to land on. Everyone except for Toriko, who slipped through the net and fell on his face.

"You did that on purpose!" He complained. "Anyway, you need to do something about Rin, and fast." Sani looked up and saw that his sister was almost dead. He pulled her off with his hairs and let everyone down gently, and took Rin next to him.

"Hair operation!" He said, before his hairs started to patch up her body.

"He can preform surgery with his hairs?" Lumeste asked. she thought about it for a moment and then shuddered. "Ew." All of a sudden, Terry came back, riding an Obasaurus.

"Terry!" Toriko said happily, hugging the little wolf. "You made it out ok!" He said, as a helicopter being led by Kiss came into view. It was carrying the baby Regal Mammoth. The helicopter let it go, and then it sped toward its parent, which started trumpeting.

"The parent must be relieved that its child is back!" Komatsu said, but then it started stomping around, trying to crush the group.

"Run!" Toriko yelled as he took the jewel meat and booked it. "There's no time to fight, let's get Rin to the hospital!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was waiting at the hospital for Rin to recover. the IGO people had her almost back to normal; but she had to wake up. Her eyes slowly opened, and then she saw Toriko standing over her. She shot up like a rocket. "Toriko! you saved me!"

"What?" Toriko asked.

"Remember in the mammoth when you-"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

Everyone was standing there, confused.

"All right, let's eat!" Sani said, not wanting to know what Toriko was doing with his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, Komatsu and Ryo were in a kitchen, with the jewel meat. "Are you ready, Ryo-san?" He asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next