Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Year's Eve party

+6
MidnasWolf
Pink Panda
Nova
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
Deku Link
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Year's Eve party

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Jergo tried to run after Deku, Gename, and Leo, but Nolena was holding him back by his ear.
"No! Please come back! I just want some DNA samples for my reasearch!" Jergo yelled, trying to break free from Nolena's grip.
"You are going to sit down and eat" Nolena said to him in a firm tone tighting her grip on him.
"*sigh* And I was going to introduce myself to the one called Gename..." She said in a sad tone.
"Oh well, I'll introduce myself to him later, AFTER I get you fed. And don't even think about disecting your food again."
"Mark my words! I will get my DNA samples! I always do! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jergo laughed loudly, making people look at him.
Nolena, embarrassed, dragged Jergo by his ear to a table with their food on it and forced him to sit down and start eating.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Ankh covered his head, his ears twitching non stop. "I get that it's a festival but people need to stop yelling." "Don't think I've ever seen you like this." Chize pointed out, eating some shrimp for himself. Ankh looked up and noticed it snowing lightly. "A new snow for the new year. As Nii-san would say. ""Cover the old in a fresh color of white. The color of innocene and purity." He covered his mouth and bent down under the table. And moved some hair from his face. "And you just threw up all over the purity."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Edward was, once again, dragged off to another party with his friend Winry. Though not as formal as the Christmas Ball, Winry STILL outdid herself: A small, back hooded jacket, over a short, strapless black dress, black heels and a pearl necklace. Her hair was in a bun, and she wore her homemade silver bracelet.
Ed was still slightly careless. He wore his normal clothes: His red coat, his black neck-buttoned uniform shirt, his black undershirt and his brown belt. The only formal things he wore were the tux pants from the Christmas thing, still short around the ankles, and his black loafers. Alphonse couldn't make it, due to the fact that it was flu season, and he got careless.*
They walked in, hoping to locate their friends.
"Damn", Ed said, surprised. "Looks like they put a lot of work into this."
"Yeah", Winry replied. "Even more than the Christmas Party."

*I'm gonna use Human Alphonse for event RP's. Just letting you know for future reference...

Last edited by Edward_Elric_ on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for future reference)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Nova relised his kids ran off on him. "That little Dusk..." He mumbled to himself before running off to find him.

Dusk had started to run again guessing his father noticed he was gone, and he accidently stepped on Ed's foot in the process.

"Dusk! Quit running and face it!" Archerail shouted as he ran to catch his brother again, and also stepped on Ed's foot by accident. "Sorry!" He blurted out as he continued to chase after dusk.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm

"OOOOOOOOOOOW", Edward exclaimed. "I-I-IT'SSSSSS, UGH, COOOOOOL, AAAAUGH!!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

And with her normal amount of attention paying, Ms. Nina ALSO managed to trample over the short blond's foot as she tried to catch up the little Deku Scrub.
She turned as she was running, "Sorryyyyy~!"

Kain's ears perked up at the sound of her voice, "There she is..."
He turned the corner only to trip over some piece of moving wood, grabbing onto some tall gentleman to catch himself.
"Sorry about that! Total wasn't suppose to happen!"

Link helped Angel up as best as he could, "How about Pixie? How's she been?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Angel took Link's hand. Her hair started to snake around his body for more support. "Ah, she's fine. She couldn't find a coat for this event, so I don't know if you'll see her much." she said, then hiccuped again. "But if someone could find something warm for her, then I'll let her wake up."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

"Ok... I clearly can't catch him at this rate..." Archerail said as he came to a standstill.

Yang Sign: Yin Hunter

Many whisp came ffrom teh ground around him, and flew off everywhere searching for thier master's counterpart.

Archerail then ran back to Ed, but took an extra step back from him.(It's worth noting Archerail's only 4'00")

"Mister, are you all right?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Edward collapsed to the ground in pain. The only audibles he could muster up were slight, high-pitched squeaks.
"I'm fine", he squealed.
Winry didn't notice, due to the fact that she wondered off to get get herself a glass of champagne.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

"uh... I'll take that as a no..." Archerail mumbled to himself as he summoned a few spirits to make a makeshift bench, and some others to help ed onto it.

"Pardon my brother's clutzyness, but he's trying to avoid punishmeant from our father.... again." Archerail said before having another whisp bring him an Ice pack.

"heh... looks liek I lost him." Dusk told himself when some of teh whisps grabed him. "What the-- he didn't...." He holelrd as he was pulled back by those same whisps.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

A little white female fox-like creature with blue eyes, a blue mane, and a blue tear-drop marking on her forehead poked it's head out from underneath a table to look at all of the people.
Then the little white creature was just about to leave the table to get a piece of food someone dropped when she heard a deep growl from behind her.
She turned her head to find out that the growl came from a dog bearing its teeth. The little white creature ran away from the table, the dog chasing after her, barking loudly.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Ankh laid his head on the table, over looking the people. "Chi-san." The teen had came back from finding something to help Ankh's headache. "Here." He said, holding a red potion shot. "You wanna go play a game?" "After you take this." Chzie said, pulling Ankh to his feet. They walked as he took the potion down, feeling way better already.

"Hey. A slingshot game. You ever use one of these Chi-san?" Ankh said, leaning up on his arm and Chize pulled at it slightly. "Long time ago." "You mean when you were a trouble maker." Ankh said, grinning and then his tail stood stiff, her growled slightly in his throat, seeing Leo coming over as well. "Ankh." "Whaatt~" "Behave or I'll put you on a leash." Ankh blushed. "Kinky..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Vivi hugged Martin back and dragged him into a dance.

Cornelia kept a good 10 ft away from Kain. He just found the world's most....unintelligent girl and besides that not much else. "Excuse me young lady, but I think that this dress would look ravagishing on you." Cornelia turned to see a man with a hyper blue hair combed back away from his face. He wore haft moon glasses and had a big scar going down the right side of his face. He also wore a very expensive suit. Cornelia nearly didn't recognize him. "Only one person has purpel eyes like you." she snatched the dress from Dimetri.
"Pull your hair back and get Sebbastian to put an illusion on your face." he said. "Oh by the way, I'm Sir Nicholas Spark and your my wife Lady Annable Spark." Cornelia groaned. Why did she have to be the wife.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 am

Deku gave the standkeeper the amount of rupees for 3 Games for 4. He was able to find plenty of Rupees in Clocktown and Hyrule Field to pay for plenty of things.

The keeper gave Gename, Leo, Deku, and nina a slingshot.

"Here, Hold the slingshot handle in your left hand. Now, take this Deku Seed," Deku said to Gename as he put the slingshot in Gename's left hand, and a Deku seed in his right. "Place the seed in this pocket on the string, and pinch the pocket to keep it in place." He did so for him. "Now, use your left arm to aim it for that pot about 10 yards from you." He pointed to a pot about 30 feet from Gename. Deku walked over to his position and shot for the pot a couple times. Each player got 10 seeds for ammo. Leo was havnig a blast! He had perfect vision, so he was shooting pot after pot!

The keeper waited for Nina to try.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 am

Ankh took the slingshot, pulling it back only slightly so it didn't have alot of force and released it, hitting the Leo in the butt with the seed, and almost, evil grin on his face. Unfortunately, Chize was too pulled into memories how how he used to get Tee all the time with one of these to pay attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 am

Gename took the slingshot. The material looked very flimsy, so Gename was careful to hold it. He did what Deku told him to, and let it fire. The first time he somehow almost shot himself in the face, but the second time, he got it right. The pot he hit shattered into a million pieces due to sheer force. He tried it again, and also completely destroyed the second one. He noticed that whenever Leo hit his pot, it broke into a few pieces. "I guess I'm too strong for this game..." He thought to himself as he destroyed another pot. "And I'm being as gentle as I can!" He thought.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am

Leo's eyes buldged as he pulled the seed out of his ass and turned around to see Ankh. Still confused on the cat's reason, he turned around awkwardly, and continued playing.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

The keeper handed Ms. Nina a slingshot just as she was about to say hello to the little scrub. She was a little confused as she looked around expecting some one tell her what to do.
It became pretty obvious though as the cat like man beside her picked off the tagets one by one.
Her clueless expression quickly become excited and determined.
She aimed as best as she could....pulled back...and fired!
Whizz! Zing! CRASH!

The nut successfully bounced off the back wall, struck the Deku Scrub in the forehead, bounced into to corner, and struck 3 pots in a row!

"YAY! I got three of them!" she jumped up and down with glee over her victory, kind of oblivious to the victim of her wild shot.

Kain appeared next to her with a very commanding tone as he tapped his finger on his crossed arms, "Ms. Nina! Did I ever say once that you were relieved of your Duties?"

She instantly froze up and turned her head slowly to him with a look of great worry.

Link brought his arm up behind Angel's shoulder as best he could, "How about we get you a spot to sit down? I see some open seats over there by the fountain!"
He helped her hobble over as best he could, just now noticing he had completely lost site of his Deku-him!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

"Ankh-sama." "What!" Chize took the Teen's kimono sleeves and tied them together. "Chi-san!" "Stop causing trouble." "It's not my fault." "You want to be human or a cat." Ankh silence, his ears standing on end and then dropping and tears formed in his eyes. "Gomendize. I'm sorry Chize!" He buried his face in the teen's chest, crying.

The green eyes didn't roll or sigh in annoyance like most others would have. He just lifted his arms and hit the back wall, the seed falling into a pot inteast of shattering. "I missed. What are..?" Ankh had down half the bottle of Sake Chize had hidden in his jacket. "How'd he drink that without his hands.." "I just love you so much Chize! I don't want you leave me for another cat! Expecully one taller then me." Ankh walked over and grabbed Leo's tail. "And look. His tail is soo cool! It's like Crystal's." He said flipping it back and forth with his tied up hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 am

Gename started getting excited while playing, and broke his slingshot mid-shoot. "Ah, crap." He muttered to himself. "Did I really pull the string back that hard?" He asked himself, just a little too loudly.

"Ah Link, I'm fine. Let's just go and party." Angel said. "I'll be fine, anyway. Now's a time of celebration!" She chirped. She tried to get Link to dance with her.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 am

Leo turned around. "Is there something you need...?" He asked politely, since Ankh had not tugged his tail. If he had tugged, Leo's reaction would be totally different.

Deku Link had been knocked onto the ground, the world around him spinning. "I'm okay! Just a little dizzy..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

Gename looked down and saw Deku lying on the floor, with little Navis spinning around his head. "What happened?" Gename asked, putting down his splintered slingshot and picking up his injured friend. "Are you hurt?" He asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

Ankh didn't say anything else as he dropped the tail, "MY HANDS ARE GONE!" Chize rubbed his head slightly, setting the slingshot down. "Come over here." He said but the gaurdian ignored him "I know you~! You all were all the big balls. Biggest balls of them all!" Ankh sang, trying to poke Kain through his tied up hands and obviously seeing multiple Kains.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 am

Deku held up his hand and gave Gename a thumbs up. "I'm okay! I'm fine!" He stood up. "There was a bounce-off, that's all."

Leo looked at Ankh strangely. "...Is he alright? I didn't scare him, did I?" Leo asked, afraid he had done wrong to Ankh. He couldn't afford to be un-accepted by anyone he met! His question was immediately followed by many apologies.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

Chize pulled Ankh back. "Oo tail~ Wait MY HANDS ARE GONE!" He noticed again, trying to reach for Leo's tail. The teen stared down at Leo and then sighed. "Gomendize. He..is territorial towards..other male felines. And drunk." he said, trying to explain this as Ankh climbed up onto him, forcing his seme to carry him again. "Give me more.pwlessell!" "You drank it all." He said, tossing the bottle into a trashcan near by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next