Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Year's Eve party

+6
MidnasWolf
Pink Panda
Nova
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
Deku Link
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The New Year's Eve party Empty The New Year's Eve party

Post by Deku Link Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 am

A week long party that takes place mainly in Castle Town.

The place has been set up for the week-long celebration that last even after the New Year. It ends on 1/5/11. There's decorations all around, and we've been able to clear the place of enemies.

The Poe Salesman's still in that pot house... I mean... The house of pots, I apologise.

The party is open to all people. And the drinks are not allowed to be consumed by the kiddos. Sorry.

These parties are huge, THEREFORE, this how it's done:

1. You use your RPG character (character sheet), plus
  2. As many RPCs as you desire. Don't go TOO haywire. OCs, FCs, ECs, they're allowed.

Rules:

• Be courtious, and be respectful to the ones around you.
  • The enemy and battle dices are not accepted in this RP.
  • Your character(s) must be of the age 13 OR OLDER to consume alchohol. (This is Hyrule, not Earth)
  • "LAST POST!!" posts are not accepted, and any user doing this will be warned.

Last edited by Deku Link on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

The New Year's Eve party Empty Re: The New Year's Eve party

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 am

Ankh moved quickly about the people, making his way to the center of town were the fountain was. "This is great. We didn't get to go to the New Years festival at home so we go to another worlds. Meow." He smiled bright, turning to face Chize, who followed close behind him.

"What do you think? Hikaru says its tradition. But apparently only girls get to wear the pretty ones." Chize dug his hands deeper in his jacket pockets. Staring at the guardian dressed in a white kimono with rainbow flowers on it. Luckly, its was big, it was woolly and it was insilated. Plus, they lived where there was snow constantly except mid summer anyway so.

"Chi-san." Ankh wrapped his arms around the taller teen. "Happy New Year."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 am

Silver and Crystal happily walked down the hustle and bustle of the party, felling the rush of new years. "Silver, do you have a new years resolution?" Crystal said, cuddling close to him. "Well, I'm going to try to keep Copper away from the kitchen, since it's a death trap now.." Silver said, rubbing his head.

"OI!!! COMRADES!! JOIN IN MY CELEBRATION!!!" Came the voices of everyone's favorite Russians that loves Vodka as much as life, It's....JOSEPH AND NATALIA! "Josey! this is going to be the greatest new years party!" Natalia said, drinking some Vodka. "DA! This is going to be great!" Joseph said, bringing out his prized whiskey flask.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh363670/63670The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 am

"Ahhhh....good old Hyrule Castle town. It's good to see you haven't changed..."

Link, the Hero of Time, the boy who with the aid of Princess Zelda and the 6 sages had defeated Ganon. But that was in a different time...
After the mess that Ganondorf had created, Princess Zelda had sent Link back in time to prevent it from ever happening, and he did! He was given the chance to grow up like a normal boy. Well....as normal as a young hero could be! It was 7 years ago that all that happened, since then, he had left to find his old friend Navi who had mysteriously disappeared. He had yet to find her, but he couldn't stay venturing away from home for to long. Besides, it seemed every land he had entered required his aid in ONE way or another!

He was both excited and calmed by the sight of the town in such a celebration. He couldn't wait to see all the crazy things that were going on.

The young and wealthy Mr. Gatrie on the other hand was QUITE frantic and worried.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SIGNS AREN'T UP YET! The festival of new years has pretty much already started, and you're telling me we don't even have the signs up yet!?"

The purple haired girl coward a bit at his exclaimation, "Weeeeeell, the sign guy wanted to spend the festival with his family! Soooooooo, I let him!" a big smile came across her face as she said this, convinced that she had done the right thing.

Kain simply facepalmed at her incorrigible glee, "Uuuuuuuuuuugggg"
The girl, though notably shorter than him, patted his head on her tippy toes, "If it bothers Arky that bad, Ms. Nina will just have to do it herself!"

Kain tilted his head with a sigh, "No, you don't have to do that. Just watch the stand and I'll...."
But she was already gone. Skipping through the streets with the signs in hand, completely oblivous to whatever he may or may not have just said.
He simply stared blankly with a 'you've got to be kidding me' expression, more distraught that she would cluelessly walk around castle town still in her maid's uniform.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 am

"Dad, I told you I DIDN'T wanna come!" Dusk complained.

"Well I told you that you're coming since it gets you out of that forest for once, and you're suppose to be the older one, and here your brother isn't complaining at all." Nova said to him.

"Yay! Finaly I'm not the one getting yelled at!" Archerail thought to himself as he walked along next to his father.

Dusk folded his arms and had a "I wish I never asked about it" look on his as he walked next to his brother.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh316690/16690The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panda Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Natasha entered the town with her crew. They had just finshed sailing the oceans and where starving. They noticed the big crowd of people. "well this ought' to be fun" she thought.

"OUT OF ME WAY" she yelled and began shoving people until they made their way to the fountain.
"Okay mates go get something to eat and drink and round back to the fountain! BUT DON"T FORGET TO GRAB ME SOMETHING and try not to get TO drunk." Her crew members then scattered throughout the town.
"Yarr, A bunch of brainless idiots they be!" She mumbled to herself and sat on the ledge of the fountain with her hand on her head. "I feel like me watchin a bunch of children!"
Pink Panda
Pink Panda
On a boat!
On a boat!

Rupees (₨) 507519
Heart Pieces 16
Date of Birth : 1991-12-13
Date of Entry : 2010-12-19
Residence : On a boat

Character
Character Name: Natasha
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3245/245The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (245/245)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Leo strolled into the town by himself, instead of being accompanies by his close kin. Their tribe's rules was to stay in the woods. Leo was the only one to break that rule.

Luckily, he was still accepted in his tribe. As he entered, he looked for any familiar faces. There was only one. This wasn't seen as a discouragement, it was seen as an opportunity to become more known and loved. That was his goal for his tribe, after all. The only problem was who to greet first! He was the silent type, but he loved to show off his maturity and sociability. He didn't know if he wanted to go talk to Nova, or a pretty girl in town. He purred at the thought of his dream girl. Leo couldn't help that, he was part cat.

"I guess I'll just wait for someone to come to me first..." That was definately not a problem. He sat down on a bench, eager to play his panflute, but he guessed there'd be musicians there later on. But his big smile never left his face.

(Remind me to think this over next time. Link64's RPG character flew over my head. But that's okay. XD)

A little Deku poked his head out from the back alleys of the Market, where he had been resting for a little. He had made some offers to help out to set up the party. And some, as in a ton. Of course there was plenty he COULDN'T do. Stuff that involved moving heavyweight objects or handling fire were two things he refused to do.

The first person among the crowd to catch his eyes was the Hylian Link. "Oh no, not again..." He mumbled to himself as he quickly slid back behind the wall, making sure he wasn't seen by anyone. "Didn't this happen around November? Won't this be awkward..." He stayed in the back alleys, knowing that not many would be back there. There was very little to offer back there anyway, spare a couple food stands and lousy games. He helped set their stands up, so he had every right to rest back there.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Dimetri, Conrelia, Vivi, and Sebbastian all sat at the foutian at the middle of town. Asia was off doing something else. "Wanna dance Sebbastian?" Vivi asked. Sebbastian looked at her. "No."
Vivi pouted "You haven't danced with me since the ball." Sebbastian just ignored her. Vivi looked like she was about to cry and ran off.
Cornelia rolled her eyes. "Can't she relize that your jealous Sebastian?" Sebbastian gave her a look. "She only danced with that one guy, who was it again?"
Dimetri looked up. "Mark or something like that."
Cornelia sighed. "Why can't you two just get married or something?" Sebbastian stood and stormed off. Cornelia and Dimetri sat there blinking for a second. "What did I say?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 pm

"Wow." Ankh stared at the woman that came in. "I've never seen such big boobs before." "Stop staring." Chize said, turning the guardian's head. "But they are just out there! Hikaru and Tee never dressed like that. Besides. She's a pirate Chi-san!" Ankh wanted to go over and talk but the way she was bossing her crew around, the little uke would probably end up in the water and Ankh doesn't do water.

Chize leaned against the fountain, looking up at the castle. They were getting a giant ball placed on top for the new year. Ankh's ears twitched and his eyes narrowed. "Wait here Chi-san." Ankh walked through the people. He couldn't help it. Cat instincts told him another male feline was in the area. He was naturally pulled to them. He already knew what was going to happen.

Chize had caught him yelling at a neighbors cat for being in the same yard he lived in. Well, more along the lines of being anywhere near his Chi-san. He sighed and sat on a bench, leaning on his hands, proped up with his elbows on his hands. "There's to many smells around here. It'll take me all day." His tail moved slowly behind him in disappointment, as he shook his head slightly to force the white ponytail back behind his head, unaware he was sitting on the same bench as Leo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Leo perked up when he heard the person sit down. As he looked over, his face lit up even more. Was he a member of the Panthera like him? No, he couldn't be. "Hello!" He said in a friendly tone.

Meanwhile, the little Deku had just sit down, when he felt a big wet nose graze his face, then a tongue began licking him like crazy. He looked over to see it was a dog! "AAAAAAUGH!! DOG!!!" He got up and ran away.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Ankh's ears twtiched and he looked over the the person beside him, with the lion tail. "you!" He stood up and started to tell Leo off but suddnly a small plant man ran through people, screaming and being chased by a dog. "Meow!" Ankh climbed over the bench, knocking it over, as long as knocking Leo off and onto the nearest table where people were eating. "CHI-SAN!!"

The teen turned, hearing his name over the crowds of people yellingish and drunkenness. "Ankh.." He rubbed his head and head the dog barking. He sighed and made hsi way through the people. Ankh stood atop the table, his ears aginst his head and tail stood on end, hissing at the dog that chased the Deku about.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panda Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Natasha looked over to see a strange man looking at her boobs and then go chase a dog.
"What a strange bunch ye people in this land." She mumbled. "AND WHERE BE ME MATES I WANT ME DAMNED FOOD"
She glanced over and saw a the little deku boy.
"What be that?" She thought and went over to talk to him.
"Ay, what be ye boy and where did ye come from? Never in me life have me seen a boy like you" She grinned and started devising an evil plan that might make lots of money.
Pink Panda
Pink Panda
On a boat!
On a boat!

Rupees (₨) 507519
Heart Pieces 16

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3245/245The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (245/245)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

"Boys, don't get in any trouble, because the last thing i need is having to pay for you're mischevious behavior, Arch, keep your brother in line since i know you're a good boy." Nova said before letting them wander off on their own.

"Well, time to have some fun." Dusk said to himself before running off.

"Dusk, were you obliveious to everything dad just said?" Archerail hollerd at him. "*sigh* ...wait up!" He added as he ran after him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh316690/16690The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Angel flew down next to the fountain. She was wearing a big, puffy coat that was grayish. Her gigantic wings came out of two holes in the back made for them. Her red hair trailed behind her, but it never touched the ground. She shivered. "I hate the cold." She mumbled as she rubbed her hands together, trying to stay warm. "My wings are going to freeze if I stay out for so long." She looked around, trying to find a familiar face. Seeing as there were so many people, she had a hard time spotting someone. With a sigh, she sat down on a vacant bench, and pulled her wings close to her. She heated her hands using her powers, and started to preen her feathers and make them warmer.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Just outside of the party, a man appeared out of thin air, down on one knee. He stood up, and brushed the dirt off of his black pants. He surveyed his surroundings. He could see the partygoers wearing garments to protect themselves from something, he wasn't quite sure. He wore a long red coat over his black shirt, but he always did that. He rubbed his black and purple eyes. Teleportation made him weary. He knew that his eyes wold tell the humans that he was different from them, but he had nothing to help him in that regard. He just hoped he wouldn't have to defend himself from oncoming attacks out of fright. He started to walk into the party. He had noticed that nobody really had paid him much mind, except for the occasional glances. He pushed his blonde bangs in front of his face to hide his eyes.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Cornelia leaned back a bit. "Dimetri, what are we gonna do here. We all swore not to cause trouble." Dimetri scanned the area. "For fun Cornelia." He said. "But look over there, pirates. Not a good sign." Cornelia looked at Natasha.
"She's pretty too." She muttered
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Leo fell flat on his ass. He didn't understand! He was nice to the person, why'd they respond like that? Nonetheless, he got to his feet and tackled the dog.

This made the dog confused, and now in a playfighting mood. It bit Leo a few times and growled. He did this solely to stop this thing from attacking the little plant. He had seen Dekus before and he was surprised it wasn't attacking him as well. The little Deku was confused himself on how to help him.

"No worries, I got this," Leo said as he held the dog down.

The little Deku shrugged and looked around for the Hylian again. He was NOT wanting to catch his attention. Then saw the Pirate right up behind him. He jumped a little. "I'm from the forest..." He said quietly. He knew his vioce would catch the Hylian's attention, if he were loud enough. And that smirk on the Pirate's face wasn't giving him a good feeling.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

A white whisp-like whip came up holding a bone infront of the dog in an attempt to distract it. "Ah Leo, it's been a fair while." Nova said ah he walked up to the little commotion with a whisp that had it's tail extended into the whip-like thing holding a bone. "How's Denebula doing?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

"Chi-san!!" Ankh jumped from the table and on top Chize as the teen approached. Luckly, Ankh was small and light, so it was easy. "Dog!" "I heard." He said blankly and, tried to hold the teen still that squirmed in his arms. Ankh's ears laid against his head, glaring at Leo as he stood, a low growl in his throat. "Be nice." Chize said, adjusting the teen. "But!." "Ankh." "Meow~... Gomendize." He said and finally stopped squriming in the hold and ankh wrapped his hands around Chize's face. "He's mine ok!" "Ankh." The teen moaned. "I'm sorry for knocking the bench over. But he's a!" "doesn't matter." Chize stopped his mid sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 pm

A tall teen walked in the room, looking quite happy with himself.
"I heard there were drinks here!" he announced, striding towards the drink table, grabbing some 'nog. "Wonder when Espe will show up. He's probably off in some forest making out with his girlyfriend.,,"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party K48fh33175/3200The New Year's Eve party Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panda Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

"The forest?!" She said. "Too much trouble yar." she muttered to herself.
"Well! You are just adorble! Here's a rupee"
She handed the little deku boy a rupee and vanished into the crowd.
THe was a shout coming from on e of the pubs and she went to go see what it is. It was one of her crew stirring trouble. She grabbed her mate by the ear and dragged him back to the fountain.
"WHAT DID ME TELL YOU?!" She yelled and tossed him into the fountain
Off in the distanced she noticed that girl/boy that was staring off at her boobs causing a mess.
Very strange group of people she thought.
She decided to get down the the bottom of this and started to appoarch the strange white haired person in a white kimono.

Last edited by Pink Panda on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pink Panda
Pink Panda
On a boat!
On a boat!

Rupees (₨) 507519
Heart Pieces 16

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

The Deku took the Rupee in a rather confused fashion, and watched her run off. He decided to not stir any more trouble, so he ran over to where the Temple of Time stood without drawing any more attention to himself.

Once Leo got the dog to calm down, and said his many apologies to Ankh, he walked over to Nova. "She's doing fine, I'm not sure if she'll decide to arrive or not, though."

Last edited by Deku Link on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 pm

The man in the red coat looked at all the commotion. He kept his distance, but was close enough that someone could at least spot him. He had a very confused look on his face.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 pm

"It's good to hear she's donig fine, I've had twins in the break, and they're out and about, I jsut hope the one isn't causing any trouble." Nova said.

Meanwhile, at the drink table.

Dusk was reaching for the alcohol, when a whisp pulled him away from teh table.

"Dusk, you know you can't drink that!" Archerail hollerd at him.

"I can have some if i want some!" Dusk holelrd back as he got from the whisp's grasp only to be caught in his brother's.

"I'm not gonig to get in trouble again because of you, now get away from those drinks!" Archerail said to him.

"Make me." Dusk replied before they got into a cloud fight.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:25 pm

"Ankh." "Wait! Chi-sannnn~~" He set the teen down and pushed him slightly towards Leo. "Now you apologize." Chize said, putting his hands back in his pockets. Ankh opened his mouth to complain but caught the stare of Chize's eyes and sighed. "Don't apologize. I was the one that approached you with bad reasons." He said, averting his gaze and acting like a child. "And?" Chize said. He hated when Ankh like his cat instincts get the better of him outside of bed. "And?....hmm oh. Happy New Year." Ankh blinked and stared at Nova. "He looks familiar. Now I don't feel special with all these animals running about." Ankh frowned and Chzie rubbed the gaurdians head, between his ears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 pm

The man in the red coat looked around. Nobody was really paying him any mind. He went over to where the drinks were, and picked up one of the glasses Dusk was reaching for and took a sip from it. He thought the flavor was odd, but drank it all anyway. "What was that?" he asked himself. His accent was extremely different.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next