Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Year's Eve party

+6
MidnasWolf
Pink Panda
Nova
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
Deku Link
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Year's Eve party

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 am

"oooooohhh..." Leo said as he bowed to Chize in a respectful manner. "I apologise for this mishap. If I could do something about it, I would..."

Deku smashed another pot with his last seed. Then looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone looking for him.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

Gename picked up Deku when he was done playing. "I'm sorry I let you get hurt! I feel bad about it. How about I get you some food to make up for it?" When Gename said that, Deku could faintly hear Gename's stomach growling.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 am

Deku Link was about to say something, but stopped himself. "It's okay. I could go for some water, though..." He wasn't sure if Gename had caught on earlier when Jergo had been attempting to take some DNA. He looked around again. I sure hope the bar isn't the only place to get food...

Last edited by Deku Link on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 am

Gename saw a booth that had some water out. "All right." He said, and walked over to the booth, and then put Deku down. He turned to the person running the booth. "I don't have any money, but will these do?" He reached into his pockets and pulled out three extremely beautiful gems.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

"Here, let me pay, I insist! Please." He had to come up with a quick excuse. "Back in Lost Woods, there was no marketing! Only the Kokiri Shop and the Business Scrubs! This is my first time ever using all my Rupees that i collected for a long time on things that I enjoy!"

He handed the keeper 5 rupees. "Will this do for 1/4 litre?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 am

Cornelia was amazed at how slanky the dress was. The dress was sleeveless and revealed most of her back. Plus the sides of her dress had slits in it nearly going up to her underwear. She purchased some matching high (very high) heels and got the now sobber Sebbastian to place Illusions on the deformed part of her face. She later meet up with Dimetri and he stuck some jewelery on her. He also streaked her hair with black dye and pulled it back in a bun. When he thought she looked presentable he whispered the plan.
In the middle of scolding Nina, Dimetri walked right into Kain, spilling two glasses of wine on him. "Oh! Forgive I! Forgive I! I am searching for my wife." Dimetri spoke with a foreign accent that further disguised his now deeper voice.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 am

Nina rubbed the back of her head with an innocent smile that was clearly faked, "I was so tired after putting up all those signs, I thought a little fun would be ok!"

Kain's expression didn't change, not bothering to mention the fact that he had to replace all those signs! He simply replied calmly, "You do know this means docked pay, right?"

Nina looked down as she poked the groud with her foot, "Yeah..."
Docked pay meant little in the Gatrie household, considering most everyone there was financially supported by Master Kain's success.
However, 'docked pay' was essentially his way of being furious with someone.

Nina quickly perked up though, "But hey! Look at all the crazy people I keep running into! Neko-boys! Mreow~! Just like the one you told me about from the ball! What are the odds I would run into one out here? And not just ooooooone~! But two!"
She grabbed Kain's hand, dragging him over to meet the people she had ran into. Only to have HIM run into someone.
A gentleman carrying drinks, he quickly apologized however.
Kain forgave him politely with litte incident, "It's ok, it's ok, I've got it."
Nina giggled, "Heehee, he pulled a me!"

Link was swung around by Angel's drunken dance, "Woooaah! Hey! Ahh!"
He did his best to avoid the people around him as Angel continued, it was only a matter of time before thWHAM!
Sure enough, as Angel span off trying to stop herself and the world from spinning, Link flew right into a young man by the name of Leo.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am

Leo snarled a lion growl as he turned around, "Feline, what no--" He noticed it wasn't Ankh who bumped into him, it was a tall hylian in green. He had also noticed the Deku Scrub he had played a round of shoot-the-pots was trying to not get noticed by this same man. He didn't know whether or not to tell him!

Deku had gotten his water, and while he walked with Gename, he sprinkled it in his shoes.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 am

Gename noticed Deku pouring water in his shoes. "Uh, friend? Just what in this world are you doing?" He asked. He noticed that he said "this world" instead of "the world" and jolted. He hoped Deku didn't hear that, but he doubted it. He decided to change the subject. "You could get sick if you do that! Haven't you heard of trenchfoot?"

"Laaaaaa~" Angel said as she drunkenly twirled around and around, until she crash-landed into Ankh. She fell on the ground and looked up. "Link...? Where am I? And why am I so dizzy?" She asked, then started laughing. "Ah, my head's going to hurt in the morning." She said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

"What do you mean by trenchfoot? This is how I always do it. I can't close my mouth, you know!" Deku said as he continued to sprinkle.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 am

"Chi-san!!" Ankh felt the warm, fluffy wings. "Nii-san? Y are you here?" He opened his eyes and saw the woman above them. His face turned red. "CC CHIZE!" He started crying, almost scared that a woman was a top of him. Chize knelt down and helped Angel up. "...Please be careful." "I'm fragile and only like CHI-SAN!!" He said, sitting up and started crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 am

Gename was able to put two and two together. "So does this mean that you can't...eat?" His eyes went wide. "How can you not eat?! It's one of life's greatest pleasures! Especially when the food isn't poisoned by your older brother!" He caught himself. "...I apologize. It was wrong of me to yell at you like that." He touched Deku on the forehead again. "Can you forgive me?" He asked sincerely. He looked rather hurt by what he had said.

Angel got up and dusted off her coat. Then she noticed Ankh crying. "Oh my goodness! I'm SO sorry! You see, I'm kinda tipsy and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going...how can I make it up to you?" She asked. She looked like she was about to cry, herself.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

"Really?" Ankh stumbled to his feet and dug another bottle from Chize's pocket. "Want a drink? That will make me feel better!" Chize turned Ankh's face and tilted it up. "I'm fine Chi-san. I over r r reacteed. Chiii---saaann." Ankh said, putting his arms around
Chize's neck. "Can I have a kiss?" He said, taking Chize's lips anyway.
"You know what I want for New Years. I want you to get better. And I
want to get taller." He giggled in his kiss. He bowed, stumbling slightly into Angel and laughed. "My name is Shen..wait..that's Nii-san. I'm Ankh."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

Angel's face lit up. "Sure, I'd love another drink!" she said. She pulled her surprisingly unbroken glass out of her pocket and held it up.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 am

"Meow~ You don't drink Sake from a cup like that." He dug Chize's pocket from the red jacket and stared at it. "You use mine. Only I get Chize's spit." Ankh purred and sat on the fountain. "To New Years!" And took a shot, purring some into Angel's bowl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage of Mirrors Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 am

Near the fountain in the main square, Kalir sat heavily guarding his pack and trying to drink at the same time. With his cloak, he looked somewhat like a spector.

So much bustling! he silently noted. Wonderful.
Sage of Mirrors
Sage of Mirrors
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 514773
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1997-03-10
Date of Entry : 2010-10-03
Residence : Box of Sages

Character
Character Name: Kalir Mora
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 am

Angel drank the sake out of the bowl. Instantly she felt a rush. Somewhere, in the back of her head, she knew things were going to end badly...

"Wow, this tastes great!" Angel exclaimed. "Just what was this called again?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 am

"Saaakkkeee. It's home from popular." He meow. Chize went off to find another red potion. Granted, he was a fried to leave Ankh alone in a place like this, and with him getting drunk, but it would be hell later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Deku nodded. "I forgive you. But you're right, I can't." He sprinkled the last couple drops evenly between his feet. "That'll be good for a while."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Gename smiled his same unsettling smile. "I'm glad you forgive me." He said. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked, when Deku was done pouring water into his shoes. Again, he could hear Gename's stomach growling, but faintly. "Well, what do you want to do now?" He asked. "Since I don't know anything about this place, I guess I'm at your mercy." He laughed.

Angel hiccuped. "I can tell why it's so popular..." She said. "Is it possible that I can...get some more?" Angel was totally losing it; her hands were shaking, and she couldn't really see straight. But she wanted to have a fun night, even though she didn't really realize just how blitzed she was becoming.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Martin felt the familiarities of the ball with this party, hoping that no one would knock him over.

Meanwhile...

"Now, should we look for comrades?" Joseph said, cuddling Natalia. "Well, I think Silver and Crystal are fine, but..oh, look! It's that man from the ball that helped you!" Natalia said, pointing a little. "Oh him, he looks like he's having a good time." Joseph said.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 K48fh363670/63670The New Year's Eve party - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"Yeah, a duck goes into a bar..no maybe it was a hyena. maybe it wasn't' a bar. A hyena walked goes into a duck..no wait. It was a hippo a hippo goes into a bar..no it wouldn't fit in the door." Ankh tried to tell the joke, standing atop of the fountain. "And then said. Yeah well so is your mom! No wait. Maybe it was his sister."

He stumbled and did the one thing he tried not to do tonight. Fall into the fountain. As soon as the water touched him, he instantly shrunk into his cat form, clothes vanishing into thing air and everything and jumped on Angel's head, clawed to her hair for his life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Nolena wandered around, looking for Jergo.
"Oh...where could he have gone now...?" Nolena said.
"He was just here a second ago... I can't believe I let him get away from me again..." She added.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile, the little white fox-like creature who is still being chased by the dog, ran up to Gename and Deku and hid behind Gename's leg, scared and out of breath from being chased by the dog.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 am

Clearly being dismissed, Dimetri apoligized again and walked away to Cornelia where he greated her and began talikng to her in a foreign language. "Look at what I got." Dimetri held Kain's wallet in his hand.
Cornelia took the wallet. "From what I gather he's rich and basically runs this old joint, and the ball too so that's where he may have recongized us." she said serching the wallet. Her hand landed on a piece of paper. She pulled it out and un folded it. Cornelia just stared at it, probalbly not getting anything from it. Dimetri snatched the paper from her. It looked to be a poster advitising.....a circus. What it advitised exactly is:

DARK MEADOW CIRCUS!
COME SEE:
DEATH-A-FYING ACTS
DAEDLY BEAST
DEFORMITIES!

Dimetri ripped the paper in haft and was going to hold Cornelia, but she was gone.

Oh s*Navi*t.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 am

"Aieeeee!" Angel yelped as she tried to get Ankh out of her hair. "Getoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoff!!!!" She shouted, as she grabbed for the wet cat.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next