Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Year's Eve party

+6
MidnasWolf
Pink Panda
Nova
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
Deku Link
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Year's Eve party

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am

Jergo took his hand out of Gename's mouth and wiped his hand on his labcoat.
"Well then! From you, I must obtain a hair sample and a skin sample!" He said to Deku while leaing closer to him.
"Hmm...your skin looks like it's made out of bark..." Jergo said.
"I've should've known that! Oh well, that's what I get for breathing in toxic fumes twenty-four-seven!" Jergo exclaimed before laughing very loud.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

Gename eyed the man curiously. He decided to make it safer for the both of them, and erected an invisible barrier around himself quietly. He blinked and continued to stare at the doctor.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 am

When Jergo leaned in closer he bumped his head against Gename's barrier.
"Aww...why'd you put up that barrier?" Jergo asked while rubbing his head.
"All I want is some DNA samples for my research..." He added in a sad tone.
A woman with hot pink hair, green eyes, a light tan skin colored tone, wearing a orange tunic, dark orange pants, and black boots walked up to them. She looked mad at Jergo.
"Jergo! Are you pestering people for their DNA samples again?!" She yelled at him.
"Oh come on Nolena, you make it sound like a bad thing." Jergo said to her.
"It IS a bad thing! I can't believe this. I turn my back for a few seconds to get us some food and you do this. AGAIN!" Nolena said.
"I'm very sorry about Jergo." She said to Gename and Deku.
"He always gets like this everytime he meets people that are interesting to him."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

BANG BANG BANG! And with that, the young girl had finally finished nailing up all the signs. She had an accomplished smile, with nails still in her mouth, as she admired her work now mounted just outside one of the Castle Town bars.
She spat the nails out, placing them in some unseen pocket on her maid's dress. "Well! Looks like my job here is doooooone~♪" she turned around and brushed her hands off with a confident look. Only to suddenly have a chair fly by her head!
"WaaAAaaAAaaH~!?" she appeared shocked at first, but she quickly became more pouty and upset that some one would throw a chair at her. "Hey now!" she exclaimed, walking into the noisy bar. "That wasn't called for! If you're gonna throw chairs, throw them where no one's gonna get hurt!"
Her voice fell on drunk, or fight-deafened ears. "Hmph, fine! But no one better cry to Ms. Nina when they get hurt!" she sat down at the bar, still a little huffy over the rough neck bar goers. She was about to ask for a drink of water when she noticed the absolute most ADORABLE couple she had ever seen!
"Aaaaawwwwwwwwwww~~!!!! You two are just to cuuuuute!" she poked at one of Ankh's ears. "I think boys should learn to be more affectionate to one another like you two. In love or not, the world would be a much nicer place if they did!"

Kain was beginning to worry...she had been gone for a while now, and honestly? He just plain didn't trust her alone!
"Regi! Man the stand! I'm going to go look for little Ms. Oblivious."
Reginald replied with a jolly laugh, "Very then well then sir. Consider it done."

Link....didn't know what to think! He was both surprised and disturbed upon seeing his Deku doupleganger. But watching the poor kid get chased, grabbed, taken, and re-taken! He was beginning to wonder if he should intervene...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am

"A a a re you hitting on me?!" Ankh said, burying his face in Chize's jacket. Chize rubbed Ankh's head. "Then everyone would be alike." Chize said bluntly and Ankh wagged his tail. "No one can be like me right Chi San?" "Yes Ankh-sama. You are unique." Chize said. and Ankh smiled. "You like hic my kimono? Tee wore me made wear it. I like your outfit. It's sexy. You not chair got hit with that chair did you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 am

Silver and Crystal enjoyed themselves in the different party foods and drinks of Hyrule. "Silver, this is actually pretty good." Crystal said, taking a glass of wine." "Well, Hyrule is amazing with stuff like this." Silver said, doing the same.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 am

Deku Link looked out of the corner of his eye and saw that very Hylian he was hoping wouldn't lay eyes on him... lay eyes on him. Quickly, he turned away, but he knew that his hat was a dead giveaway. He just had to hope that he wouldn't apporach and ask. That was an unrealistic hope. He knew he couldn't hide for a good, solid 7 days. Let alone for one. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

Meanwhile, Leo had already begun his approach to the mad scientist and the demigod. "May I ask why this young one's being shook around?" He said in a positive, yet stern tone.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 am

Gename looked down at Leo. "Well, you see, I made friends with this one, however that person tried to take him from me. It's all right, he's in capable hands. I won't let anything bad happen to him so long as he's close to me." Gename said. He smiled softly, but it still looked a little creepy with his rows of sharp teeth.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:40 am

Joseph and Natalia were no where to be seen, wonder where they went off to?

Meanwhile, Silver and Crystal were having a ball with the wine drinking.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

"Oh," Leo chirped as he looked up at Gename. "I'm sorry I bothered you then." He rubbed Deku's head, making his head shake rather violently. "But you're fine now, right, little De--"

Deku Link slapped his hand off and attempted to see straight again.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 am

Gename looked a little confused at what just happened. He just shrugged it off. "I'm getting a little warm..." He muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, Angel was finally able to spot a familiar face in the crowd. "Liiiiiiiiiink!" She shouted as she practically floated into him.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 am

Nina's entire thought process was completely wreaked by the dark haired boy's point. She had to stop, assume a thinking pose, and contemplate what he meant by that...It took her a second...but she did catch on!
"Oooohhh... Ok! I see! Cause that would mean every boy would be the same, so there wouldn't be a reason for them to be different!"
Whether or not that's what he was saying, or even made sense, she smiled happily convinced that that's what he meant.
She looked down at Ankh, "I love your Kimono! It's looks adorable on you! Not at all like this old dress. I've worn it so much, it kind of stopped being cute. Oh, and don't worry about me. I don't get hit by chairs very often, so I don't think I would start now."

Kain glanced around a bit, still looking for the Ms. Nina. But it seemed to him he was finding everybody BUT.
He had just ran past the Hero of Time! But what really upset him was the site of that band of theives from the ball. Normally he doesn't hold a grudge...for any offense costing less than a grand out of his pocket. But he certainly walked out of that event with MUCH lighter pockets!
Still, he had someone a little more dangerous to worry about at the moment, and was eager to find her before someone else did.

The reluctant Link was about ready to aid his wooden counterpart. When another voice from his past chirped out...
"A...Angel?"
Sure enough, there she was! Practicly ready to glomp him! He braced himself for the hug he was about to recieve.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The New Year's Eve party - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

"Oh. You this can have after Imma done with it." Ankh smiled. "You should be careful about chairs though. They aren't suppose to fly...I might be really drunk though." "You only had half a bottle of sake." "It was yummy." He grinned his kitty grin. "Your maid outfit means you work right? You.. want to break take one?" Ankh smiled and Chize wrapped his arms around the little waist, his face nibbling on Ankh's neck. "I'm a little buzzed to I think." Ankh giggled into Chize's kisses, holding up the sake bottle. "Want some?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:08 am

Angel crashed into Link almost full force. If she were taller, she would knock him over. "I missed you Link! where have you been?" she purred. She hiccuped. "Oh, sorry. I guess I had a little too much to drink..." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 am

A very familiar man came to the party, he was almost unknown. "Hm..I wonder if anyone I know is here?" Martin said, pulling out his hat, then almost crashing into a drunk Crystal. "Oh my apologies, madam." Martin said. "It's okay...*Hic*..your in time for the party.." Crystal said with a drunk face. "Crystal..your not drinking again." Silver said concerned. "Hey, your that guy from the ball that helped us!" Silver said, with a little drunk smile. "Oh, pardon my manners, I am Martin, just Martin, mind you." He said.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 am

Angel was just in time. "Well, I don't wanna be bored. Hey, Gename, do you wanna try out of one of the games they have set up? Of course you do!" Deku leaped out of all possible grasp and strolled to the games they had set up, and dragging Gename with him by his wrist. And Leo couldn't help but follow.

"That was spontaneous. Hey, mind if I tag along?" Leo asked as he jogged next to the scrub.

"At this point, I'm sticking to 'the more, the merrier'." Deku was letting out tiny grunts while dragging Gename. "Ah, timing. But that didn't go for as long as needed..."

"What didn't?"

"...It's nothing. Hey! Slingshot games are fun! Let's go there."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 am

Ankh unzipped Chize's jacket and and hid his face in it, pulling the jacket around to hide his head. "My hear hurts. That buzz didn't last long." "Your a light weight." Chize said and opened his jacket as Ankh stared up at him. "Let's eat something." He said, zipping his jacket back up and taking his uke over to a nearby food stand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 am

She kind of mutterd to herself, "Awwww....leaving already? Oh well... I got a stand of my own to worry about!" She waved to the two bar goers, already down the street, as she left herself.
But upon her return trip, she saw yet another adorable sight! A tiny Deku Scrub tugging a very tall man down the street! With another neko-boy following! She tensed up with a huge smile as she surpressed her squeal, and instatly darted for them.

Kain was following the path of signs, hoping to find here. But much to his dismay...she had put them up all in a row.... He facepalmed for a second, muttering about the stress this girl induces, and pulled out a few rupees. Giving them up to unnail, move, and renail the signs. In the end, he pretty much ended up doing the whole job himself.

Link....wasn't sure how to react! Hugs were becoming a normal thing for him. But drunken hugs? He wasn't exactly sure what to say or do!
"Hehe, so how've you been Angel? I haven't seen you since the winter ball."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Gename didn't mind much that he was getting dragged along. At least he was doing something now, instead of observing things. He didn't quite know what a slingshot was, and hoped he didn't make a fool of himself trying up use the thing.

Angel didn't let go of Link. It was almost as if she was using him for stability. "Oh, I've been fine..." she said with a smile. "I've missed everyone though. It's great to see you again."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Ankh leaned agisnt a table, holding his head. "Why did you let me drink?" "Did you think of the dog?" "No." "Thanks why." Chize reached over and rubbed the guardians head. "I want something to eat Chi-san!" Chize lifted a piece of shrimp and waved it in front of Ankh's face. "How drunk are you still?" The gaurdian's eyes followed the shrimp, wanting to grab it. "How are you holding six in one hand." Yeah, still drunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Silver and Crystal ran off, thinking of causing some mischief by tipping drinks and spiking them. "*Giggle* This is fun." Crystal said, with a look of mischief in her eyes. "Quite, we have all night to do crazy stuff like this." Silver said, with a sly smile.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Sebbastian spat on the ground and puched all of the fighters. "How does he know their there?" Cornelia muttered. And within 10 minutes he beat eveybody to a pulp. Dimetri sadly handed over the money. "We've been spotted by someone" she muttered, her eyes on Kain. "Know who he is?" Cornelia shook her head.
"Nah but when Sebbastian is less druken I'll show him an mental image."
Dimetri nodded and thought for a second. "Keep ypur eyes on him Cornelia, I'll be right back" and just like that he was dashing off to another direction.

Despite her size, Vivi can hold her alchool better than any of them. She's already had a couple of s*Navi*t but still was revitively sobber. Vivi was walking around, looking for something to do when she spotted Martin. SHe never did finish dancing with him. Vivi walked up to him and curtsy. "Sir Martin, it has been awhile. I'm Lady Vivian Fox. Remeber?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Martin almost died inside when she saw her. "Madam Vivi, it's an honor to meet you again." Martin said, bowing politely.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

"More of an honor for me" she stated. "I apoligize for leaving you so abrutly at the ball."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 pm

"It's all in the past now, since we're here, it is very nice to be with you." Martin said, giving Vivi a hug.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next