Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Call Of Zalgo Registration

5 posters

Go down

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Empty The Call Of Zalgo Registration

Post by Mario Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello everybody, it's-a me. As you probably know already, I'm "back" from having my internet shut off...sort of. I'm making posts at the library now, but I should be able to be active here for the time being.

Now, while I was gone, I reworked that old "Crappypasta" RP idea to make it a more serious story, with a few moments of black comedy thrown in for good measure. I know it is no longer Halloween, but this isn't really meant to be an event RP. As we all know, things can be disturbing no matter what time of day, week, month, or year in the delightfully scary world of Creepypasta.

I've been waiting to start this for quite a while. Be warned, it may not be canon with some certain pastas. It's basically my own spin on things. Some may not even be pasta monsters, but there will definately be NO MOVIE MONSTERS.

So, without further ado, let's jump in, shall we?

STORY

We humans all really take the world for granted, don't we? To some of the "higher-ups," we're like insects. We believe we know all, we believe we are the ultimate race, we believe our reign of happiness will never end.

Do you want to know how things really work? Well, read on, my friend, but don't say I didn't warn you. A few "people" don't really like insignificant things like you knowing their secrets.

Since the beginning of time, good and evil have fought against each other. They each have won their fair share of clashes, but their still leaves one question.

Why?

Why do we have to pick a side? Why do we have those two different paths to walk down? The answer is simple.

Corruption.

Good and evil are both foolish in their own ways. They are both easily manipulated. Just lay a few things on the table, and watch them both jump for it, shoving all the while.

That's exactly what happened one day. The men whom you may know as "God" and "Satan", the supposed leaders of Good and Evil, respectively, were challenged to a game one day.

Their challenger, some sort of creature that lived between the valleys of what they both knew as their kingdoms, called itself a strange name.

Zalgo.

It spoke in a strange language neither of the two could speak, but they could somehow both understand. As it turns out, the creature wanted to play a friendly game.

It had heard of the duo's plans, one to create a world filled with life, and one to tear it all away.

Both foolish ideas, in their own ways.

So, Zalgo made a bet with God and Satan. God could create his world in any way he wanted. Satan could attempt to tear it apart.

Zalgo offered his support to the two of them. Zalgo would supply knowledge to the creatures God had created, and would help Satan build up his own land to create a sort of opposite to the soon-to-be world's.

How would he do this? Simple.

Zalgo possessed many strange items, the likes of which no one had ever seen. He had exactly 2,538 of these objects, which he called "Holders."

Using 2,000 of these Holders, the universe as it is known today was created. 1,000 for God, and 1,000 for Satan.

What of the other 538? That's where Zalgo's end of the bargain comes in.

The 538 Holders were spread out across the main planet of the universe, which God had named "Earth." If found and joined together, these objects would completely destroy the universe, giving Zalgo supreme power over everything, including God and Satan.

The two creators laughed at this. Even with the intelligent humans running existance, they knew the odds of the Holders coming together would be slim to none.

Or so they thought.

Zalgo, of course, knew of this. He knew that the world would never end by simple humans somehow discovering what the Holders were and what they did. The two men would not let Zalgo put clues for the humans to follow. So, he decided to improvize in a way that God and Satan could not anticipate.

Zalgo formed the body of a man. Since he had no real skill in creating living, sentient creatures, like God did, it looked rather misshapen. It was much too tall, and he couldn't figure out how to color it in, or create details, like a face.

He also did not have the skill to have this new lifeform reign over humans, as Satan did. The only way this creature were to live, was to live in secret.

He named this creature after its shape.

You may know it as the Slender Man.

Slender Man was created for a simple purpose: hunt down the Holders, join them together, summon Zalgo, and end all life.

This was easier said than done. The Slender Man had powers humans could only dream of. It existed in four dimensions, rather than three, thus making it capable of stalking its prey more efficiently. It could warp, grow out tentacles, change size, read minds, and more. It could simply not be comprehended by humans, thus making them worthless compared to him. In fact, any information recorded about him could never be completely correct.

Despite all of this, Slender Man was working alone. He could not possibly locate all of the Holders by himself, even with godlike powers such as his.

So, Zalgo did one last thing. He placed a curse upon the universe.

It was rather simple, and not life-threatening at all. But, every person is different. So maybe, just maybe, the Call of Zalgo could be heard by them.

Over the many centuries, the Slender Man has used the Call to his advantage. At first, it shows up as a small, basic problem with human thought. Some examples of this are depression, an unexplained urge to kill, or what some people have dubbed "Slender Sickness," a cold-like disease that causes skin peeling, fevers, congestion, and most of all, fear.

The Call manipulated the humans Slender Man stalked. It drove them insane, and put them completely under his control. He called these warped humans "Proxies."

However, the Proxies could not help in finding the Holders either, as they were simple humans with the exact same mindset as Slender Man. Thus, the Proxies could never know where to find the objects by themselves.

This problem plagued Slender Man for centuries, forcing him to retreat into dark forests, preying upon anyone foolish enough to waltz in.

The years passed. Civilization grew. Humans became the dominant race of the entire universe.

With this new knowledge, humans discovered more about Good and Evil, but never why they both existed.

This question drove many a man insane. Thus, they became murderers. Rapists. Terrorists. Dictators. Even mindless animals.

The Slender Man realized that man's own foolishness would be his greatest treasure.

Over the years, through some rather strange circumstances, he recruited some of the damned beings the flawed creation process of the universe gave birth to.

A killer. An executioner. An almost feral madman. A once happy creature gone insane. A man who hunted those who dared say his name.

Their power was great, and together they would most certainly bring judgment upon mankind.

They called themselves "The Operation."

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTyaVS_Fxf2nR9b39U2rneCLeIX1cKaRa0zBhAhpQsBydFFhbq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the year is 1986. The world is engulfed deep in the throes of the Cold War. Mankind had already made some very glaring mistakes. The space shuttle Challenger broke apart while attempting to take off on January 28th, and the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Soviet Union exploded on April 26th. Both of these events were largely catastrophic, and no one knew what went wrong or why these events happened.

The world is living in dark times.

Because of this, a young boy and his family are moving from their home city of Chicago to a small town miles away.

The town they were moving to was by no means a great place to live, but it was the best they could afford. The town was almost always dark and cloudy, and their was very little of interest there.

Many years ago, the town was prosperous. A large steel mill tower was built in the northernmost section of town. The town's economy was booming, and hotels and restuarants were built for tourists.

However, one day, an accident inexplicably occured.

Large clouds of purple-colored smoke billowed out of the factory. A siren was sounded, and the citizens fled. The smoke was much too dangerous to breathe. Those who got caught in the fog and lived were said to experience depression, unexplained rage, skin peeling, fevers, and most of all, fear.

Ever since the incident, the remaining residents were forced to shut down the steel mill tower. It was then converted into a cemetary of sorts for the deceased.

Today, the remaining residents live boring, uneventful, depressing lives. Clouds of purplish dust still swirl about the town's cloudy, dusky skies.

This is rather ironic when you consider the town's name.

Lavender.

RULES AND REGISTRATION

Here is the character template.

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory/Personality:

Weapons:

Strengths:

Weaknesses: <----- MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some unique rules for this RP.

-You may request monsters whom you want to be Operators. However, they may not be from movies. Secondly, you may only RP as them if I decide you can. All monsters posted by me will be controlled by me.

-All characters must be on either a good side, or a bad side other than the Operation. If you want to join the Operation, you must talk it over with me, so send me a PM or speak up in the chat box. I'd recommed using the duckquack audie, as that should draw my attention.

-If you have any questions, PLEASE PLEASE ask me as soon as possible! I cannot really explain a lot of things about this RP until it starts, since we haven't had one like this yet. Again, PM or duckquack.

I'll post my characters as soon as some other users join, to see if this RP is worthwhile. I'm excited for it, and trust me, it won't be nearly as complicated as it seems.

Until then, see ya.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh3115/115The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Empty Re: The Call Of Zalgo Registration

Post by Mario Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Name: Jacob *Last Name Classified* (Yes, that is my real name. =P)

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Loneliness1

Above is the only known surviving photograph of Jacob.

Disappeared years ago, but was known to wear glasses, have short dark brown hair, and dress in slightly more formal than average clothing.

Backstory/Personality: A young man moving to the small town of Lavender from the city. He is not looking forward to leaving his home to move to a small hick town miles away, but is hoping he'd finally make some real friends. He was born to a slightly lower middle-class family that was forced to live in a run-down area of town. He was bullied constantly throughout his life, and due to this, he is very quiet and cold to others. He is very much a loner, and may have some disorders, but he's a nice person at heart, despite no one really getting close enough to notice this. He never likes to talk about why he feels this why, although some suspect it may be more than just bullying...

Weapons: None, obviously. He's only a normal kid. However, he will use his fists if he has no choice to fight, unwillingly being "trained" this skill in his middle school days.

Strengths: He is much more mature and intelligent than your average 15-year-old. He learns fairly easily, and is never behind on grades. He is able to concentrate on almost anything, no matter what's going on around him, and is never impulsive.

Weaknesses: Most notably, he has quite severe depression, and is very shy. He is also very paranoid, and almost always afraid to socialize, especially with others his age. As said above, he is a loner, and generally takes on a cynical view towards the world.

I may post other human characters, but I'll wait and see where the plot takes us. Anyway, now for the Operation characters!

Name: Slender Man

Age: Does not age, and no simple number can be guessed, but he has existed since the beginning of time.

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration 276817_235687291557_4740724_n

You probably already knew what he looks like. Whenever he is outside, he wears a fedora hat. Is around eight feet tall when normal, and around eighteen when all of his tentacles spring out in "attack mode."

Backstory/Personality: Slender Man, or "Slendy" as he is nicknamed, much to his annoyance, is Zalgo's right-tentacled man. As said above, he was created by Zalgo to hunt down the Holders, and is the leader and High Priest of the Operation. Out of his colleagues, Slendy takes his work the most seriously, and always minds his manners, even when on the hunt. He is agile, cunning, and manipulative. Surprisingly, he is rather similar to Dr. Evil.

Weapons: Slender Man's tentacles are his most obvious. He can pick anything up with them, and can use them to disguise himself as a tree. He feeds on his victims by wrapping them in a sort of "hug" in these tentacles, and slowly absorbs them. However, it is perhaps his eyeless gaze that is the most threatening. He can turn this skill on or off as he sees fit. When a normal human stares at him for too long, they will feel a strange mixture of fear and comfort. By this time, they are long gone from help. Also is able to use the Slender Sickness and the Call to his advantage. As with all Operators, technology goes haywire around him.

Strengths: Slendy is a very competant leader of the Operation, as he was literally born for the job. He is able to intimidate anyone, including his fellow Operators to keep them in line. His brain power exceeds any mortals, and a lot of his true skills are unknown at this time.

Weaknesses: Slenderman, due to being, well, slender, is not very fast, and can be easily outran if his victims concentrate. He is not physically strong at all, and can be easily overpowered by enough brute force.

Name: Jeffrey *Last Name Classified*, better known as Jeff The Killer.

Age: 56 years, but due to joining the Operation at an early age, he is physically and mentally 15.

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Jeff_the_killer_by_soru_ita-d4ox5ih

Backstory/Personality: Jeff is second-in-command of the Operation, however ridiculous that may seem. He was born in 1930, during Lavender's golden age, and at age 13 went insane, most likely due to gas exposure during the Lavender Tower Disaster, and murdered his parents, and was thought to have murdered his older brother Liu, although this is unknown. He went on a two-year long killing spree throughout his home state, until he was recruited by Slender Man, who had heard of his abilities, and gave Jeffrey immortality.

He is actually pretty friendly once you get to know him. If you can even get to know him, as he is quite psycotic. He is infamous around the Lavender area, and is the only Operator to be known to the outside world. Oddly, he can blend himself in with other people. He has a fake identity as "Jeffrey DeKyler", and attends school in Lavender, while everyone is apparently none the wiser. He is also an alcoholic, and drinks about one whiskey bottle a day. None of the other Operators want him to stop, as a sober Jeff, for obvious reasons, would be a nightmare to everyone. Oddly, he seems pretty competant drunk, possibly due to his insanity and immortality.

He is the Operation's personal tactition, as he somehow is able to invade many homes without being caught. He enjoys anything humorous, and all disturbing things aside, he is a rather normal teenager, for Lavender, at least.

Weapons: Jeff LOVES knifes, he has an entire collection. He keeps his favorite knife on him at all times. Despite being no different from his other knives, he is always able to recognize his favorite. It's apparently a she, and it is nicknamed "Sweetness." Other than knives, Jeff is very skilled at other weapons, and will use whatever he finds on the ground, but above all, Sweetness is his weapon of choice.

Strengths: Is quite strong for his size, despite being quite thin. He is able to break any window by jumping through it, and actually prefers this method rather than using a door. He is quite skilled at physical manuveurs, including running and jumping on buildings.

Weaknesses: Jeff is quite dumb, mostly due to his immaturity. He can be easily outsmarted if caught in certain situations, and even a mortal can take him down if they're careful. He is also easily distracted by food, television, video games, girls, and other typical teenagerish thoughts.

Last edited by Mario on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh3115/115The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Name: Mortalitas

Appearance: Classic Grim Reaper, with the long black cloak and skeletal appearance, however some of her skin (such as on her face and some other areas that are covered by the cloak). She's actually very ugly, but she has an extremely beautiful butterfly bracelet that she wears on her wrist. She has 6 wings.

Backstory/Personality: In the era she comes from, everything is working against the humans. With so much death and famine, God and Lucifer struck a deal to clean up the mess. Mortalitas was your run-of-the-mill convict who was sentenced to death and went to hell, where Lucifer made her ugly and turned her into a Grim Reaper. He told her that if she does a good job, he will make her more beautiful than she has ever been, and make her one of the women that he always has hanging off of his arms.

She's completely driven by her desire to be beautiful again. Because she is a Grim Reaper she is neutral, neither good nor evil, and looks at the world with an apathetic eye. She still tries to have fun though, in her sick little way, by walking through the streets looking for souls to harvest, and being in plain sight (she's not supposed to), to freak people out. Other times, she's helpful and passes information on to people, to save them or to just give them some lessons.

Weapons: The beautiful bracelet she has can turn into any weapon she wants, however, it directly runs on Lucifer's energy and he gets mad if she changes it too often, so she normally changes it 3 times in a harvesting session. She normally uses a double-sided reaper scythe.

Strengths: She has 6 wings so she can maneuver well, and since she can make a weapon of choice, she can give herself an advantage.

Weaknesses: She's not strong, as she has no muscles on her arms, and is very fragile since she's only bones. Despite being a Grim Reaper, she's not "immortal" in the normal sense. Since she's already dead, killing her won't really solve the issue, however, if she does die, then it takes a while for her to come back to life as a Grim Reaper, as she has to explain to Lucifer that it won't happen again and whatnot. Also, while she can move about during the day, she's weakened in direct sunlight and can't do much.

Name: Vadia

Appearance: Shoulder-length purple hair (it's dyed, not natural), and wears a pink long-sleeved shirt that exposes her midriff and matching pink pants. She is slightly more muscular than the average woman; she's not built but because she's exposing her abdomen, you can see that she's clearly defined. As a trade-off, her chest is relatively flat.

Backstory/Personality: An Astrai with the Astra, Steel. She was combined with Steel when she was 14, and takes pride in how far she's come with Steel's sword. She does value teamwork even though she is too prideful to admit it. She does come off as cold, but once she warms up to a person, she's more caring. She's also loud and boastful.

Weapons: Her Astra, Steel. The Astra itself is intangible and invisible to someone who can't see souls, but the sword is visible and tangible.

Strengths: She is stronger than most women, and she is pretty light on her feet. She hits hard and attacks fast.

Weaknesses: Very low pain threshold, if she does get hit then it's going to hurt. She can't take very many hits before she's down and out for the count.

Name: Garrett

Appearance: The Call Of Zalgo Registration Tek4f0637e0cf1403413840

Backstory/Personality: An Astrai with the Astra, Sledge. He has girl issues, issues
with his weight, and so on. Still, he loves to have fun and goof off
whenever he can. When it comes to jobs by the Grand Astra, then he gets
serious, especially in Sledge form. He appreciates a good videogame. You can tell whenever he's stressed out because he eats more than normal.

Weapons: His Astra, Sledge. She turns into a sledgehammer. Just like Steel, she's intangible and invisible to people who can't see souls until she's the hammer.

Strengths: He is incredibly strong. Not superhuman, but he can lift and move things others can't. This makes his attacks extremely powerful and dangerous. He has decent stamina.

Weaknesses:
He moves slow. Between the weight of his sledgehammer and his own weight that he's struggling to maintain, he just can't move as well as others. Despite having decent stamina, he gets tired easily and takes longer to get his breath back.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh3100/100The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Name: Smile Dog

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Smiledog_journal___unanimated_by_shadowfan281-d4hw8qq

Backstory/Personality: A monster's best friend, Smile is Jeff's faithful companion. He's not really a dog, but then again, no one really knows what he is, and he kind of looks and acts like one, and is thus treated as such. However, Smile has the intelligence of an average human, and can understand whatever is said to it.

Smile was originally a creature used in lab experiments, along with a cat-like creature named Grin Cat. They were both created to torture Soviet enemies of the US. Simply seeing either creature's face can put one in a state of pure fear. One day in the 50s, however, Jeff had broken into the lab, killed all the humans inside, and found Smile and Grinny. Feeling bad for the poor creatures forced to be used as test subjects and never being able to live normal lives, a situation he was familiar to, Jeff brought them back to Lavender. Smile became his pet, whilst Grinny was adopted by Slender Man.

Smile is quite menacing, but he acts similar to a normal dog. He sleeps, eats, and makes waste as you would expect. Like other dogs, he's also kind of a baby.

Weapons: Smile, true to his name, posesses very large teeth, able to rip through almost any material with the greatest of ease. His face is also able to paralyze any normal human with fright, but he prefers to let Jeff handle them.

Strengths: He is much faster than normal dogs, and can catch up to his prey with almost no effort. Naturally, he is probably the world's greatest hunting dog.

Weaknesses: Like a normal dog, Smile is very playful. He is easily distracted by food, toys, and the like. He acts similar to a puppy and always wants to play, especially with Jeff.

Name: Grin Cat

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Pasta_monsters_grinny_by_funnybunny501377-d5cwdv4

Backstory/Personality: Grinny was a test creature created in the same lab as Smile, for the same purpose, as a weapon against the Soviets, should there be a war. However, as said above, Jeff rescued him and Smile while he was on one of his killing sprees. He took them both back to Lavender, a perfect new home for outcasts such as them. Jeff was allowed to keep Smile, and Grinny became Slendy's pet.

Grinny is very prim and proper, like most cats. He supposedly speaks in a French accent, but only other animals can understand him. He protects his master Slendy under all circumstances, as he is his personal Mr. Bigglesworth. Grinny can commonly be seen rested on the armrest of a chair as Slendy ruffles what little fur he has. When he or Slendy is faced with a threat, Grinny will not hesitate to attack with his claws.

Weapons: Like Smile, Grinny's face may paralyze any human whom is stupid enough to stare at it. However, he lacks Smile's sharp teeth. While his smirk may be quite impressive, Grinny prefers to use his claws, as his teeth are rather weak and he would prefer to keep them shiny and perfect.

Strengths: Like Smile, Grinny is basically a household pet with superpowers. Grinny prefers to sneak about, rather than rush straight into trouble as Smile would do. He is very sneaky, and can blend into the shadows quite easily while on the hunt.

Weaknesses: Grinny is just as prone to playfulness as Smile. While not as thrilled with food, he loves toys such as yarn balls and bells, and loves a nice, relaxing pillow even more. Whenever Slendy is nearby, Grinny attempts to please his master in any way he can, even if it means giving up on whatever goals he may be pursuing at the time.

Last edited by Mario on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Name: Mina

Appearance:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mina

Backstory/Personality:
She’s lived in the town of Lavender ever since she was born. Her parents were murdered when she was only seven and lives in the orphanarium to this day. She fears that whoever killed her parents is coming after her next. So to prepare for when that day comes she has been training in hand-to-hand combat, firearms, and picked up some skills from reading “How to weild lances for Dummies”.

She’s often found after school hours sitting near the well reading a book with a piece of candy in her mouth. She tends to keep things to herself but is always curious when something new pops up. Sometimes her behavior is a little off.

Weapons: A retractable lance and twin pistols

Strengths:
She has excellent speed and stamina

Weaknesses:
She is very afraid of spiders and heights. Like any human if she gets hit too many times or loses too much blood, she’s down for the count.

Name: Qinn

Appearance:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration Qinn

Backstory/Personality:
A female Shuppet who lost her trainer many years ago. She wanders around the cemetery and the town scaring people for kicks. She follow Mina where ever she goes and comforts her whenever she’s sad. She’s silly and mischievous.

Weapons:
Her attacks which are, shadow ball, scary face, and lick.

Strengths:
She’s very good at fazing through walls and is a fast flier.

Weaknesses:
Ghost and dark type attacks. Balls. And anything to do with Ghostbusters.

Last edited by Black-Wolf on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought a book would be better than a laptop)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh3100/100The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:30 am

Name: Candle(jim) (you guys know what his name is...)
Is usually referred to as "Candle" "Candlejimmy" or "CJ"

Appearance:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration CandleJ_5419

Backstory/Personality: He was created with a curse, perhaps a blessing to him. Whenever someone says his name, they disappear. And he gets to do it, himself.

Weapons: Lots.

Strengths: This mofo is stealthy. He can slip in and out of pretty much anywhere.

Weaknesses: He can only make people vanish if they say his name, if not then he's powerless. Also, he's not that strong when confronted face to face, he's just sneaky.
He also freaking loves pie. Because I mean, come on who doesn't.

(Yet to be approved by Mario yet for the Operation, I'll edit it when I get an answer.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh33175/3200The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Update: I have a small rule change. Despite the fact that this RP takes place in the eighties, you can use whatever level of technology your characters want. I feel that adding elements from different time periods could add to the comedy, as long as nothing disrupts the story that much. The reason it takes place so many years ago is to give it the feeling of a story being told, but mostly so normal people don't know about the Operation due to there being no Internet. So, I guess you could say it might not really take place during any time, but have stuff from different periods mashed together, or as tvtropes calls it, an Anachronism Stew. I'll still stick to it being a few years before our time, however.

Also, T-kun, you may sign up CJ there, if you didn't get my PM for any reason.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Name: Tim or "Masky"

Appearance:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration Profile_picture_by_ask_masky-d4dmcn0

Backstory/Personality:When he is unmasked, "Masky" is more known as Tim. Tim is a rather calm and collected person on the outside, but a scared man on the inside. According to Entry 59 of Marble Hornets, Tim appears to be a rather manic and upset man, mostly over his health condition (see "Weaknesses").

When masked, Masky is rather blank. He is wrapped in enigma. No one knows Masky's true purpose except to serve as a proxy. In this state Tim/Masky can become very dangerous and can easily kill a human, despite being a human himself. Some say he does this because he is blacked out and has no recollection of the event.

Weapons: Masky simply tackles people and uses his fists, or will use a weapon that he can steal form the enemy. He commonly uses the knife he took from Jay.

Strengths: Masky is a very agile and strong one. He has a burly build, meaning he is rather muscular.He's also a proxy for Slender Man, so.

Weaknesses:
Masky/Tim has a medical condition (unknown what it is, possibly Vasovagalsyncope [fainting], or Migraines) in which he ends up coughing a lot and having painful headaches that require painkillers to go away. Sometimes he'll panic, and it's been said he's fainted a few times and reawoken without any recollection of the event. This is detrimental to Masky, masked or not.

He also is simply a human, so he can be killed just as easy as any other person.

Name: Ashley G. Toddson

Appearance: The Call Of Zalgo Registration B9cgmf

Backstory/Personality: She is a freshman in college for cinematography, who enjoys to study paranormal activity in her spare time.

She started out as a totally normal young woman. As time passed in The Asylum (a creepypasta I'm writing), she slowly goes insane.

Weapons: She never carries a weapon, she's too soft-hearted to kill someone. Though as time passes, she begins to consider...

Strengths: She has smarts on any ghost or undead pastamonster who is well known (*COUGH*BENORLOSTSILVERORSOMETHINGLIKETHATJUSSAYIN*COUGH*) due to her interest.

Weaknesses: She is human, and can be easily taken down by another human or monster.

Name: "48-69-6D"

Appearance: The Call Of Zalgo Registration 11971vq

Backstory/Personality: No one knows about 48-69-6D. He speaks in Hexidecimal coding only. He appears to be wise and serious.

Weapons: 48-69-6D has no access to real weapons due to lurking in the remains of The Asylum, where weapons were confiscated so inmates couldn't harm themselves.

Strengths: He holds a lot of knowledge. He's also still young, and therefore very fast.

Weaknesses: He's only a child, therefore he is weak.

Name: Gerald V. Anderson

Appearance: The Call Of Zalgo Registration 11m9jeo

Backstory/Personality: No one knows how he's ended up in The Asylum, nor how he survived The Incident (a strong tornado hitting The Asylum), but he is insane. He isn't evil. He speaks in reverse.

Weapons: He's bound in a straitjacket, therefore he cannot fight.

Strengths: None.

Weaknesses: He's an old man who cannot fight.

Name: 49.54/IT/Greyface/"The Face Behind The Walls"

Age: Unknown. He's believed to be a figment of Gerald's imagination.

Appearance: No one has seen IT. Most believe he is a light gray with indents on his face. Some believe he is derived from the dents in the walls, and Gerald has mistaken them for IT.

Backstory/Personality: No one has seen It nor witnessed its presence. as people go insane though, people do start to see It, and describe him to be mentally manipulative, and very sadistic.

Weapons: None.

Strengths: He can easily subdue sane people if they are out of the 20-feet range and deny his existence. When this happens, IT can still show and do what he pleases to the sane person.

Weaknesses: Anyone who is sane can deny his presence and he will not show until the sane person is at least 20 feet away from the affected victim.

Last edited by DekuElegy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add them sorry!)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Call Of Zalgo Registration K48fh3123770/123770The Call Of Zalgo Registration Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: The Rake

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Tumblr_lhkvapUyME1qhfrbpo1_500

Personality/Backstory: The Rake is some sort of strange feral human-like creature native to the Lavender area. It is unknown if it is a species, but it is certainly possible. It appears to be a cross between a man and a dog, and it may have run over by a car at least once. Slender Man had found the Rake lying in an abandoned road, tamed it, and is now used as a method of torture by the Operation.

It lives in a cage in one of the many sublevels of the Lavender Steel Mill. As whatever sanity it may have had is long gone, not even the other Operators dare to approach it. However, it has broken out of its prison on more than one occasion...

Strengths: Its claws and teeth are even sharper than Smile's or Grinny's, but the Rake does not use them often, prefering to stalk and chase its victims around until they give up. It is also BY FAR the fastest Operator. Running is almost never an option during a Rake encounter. Hiding is usually the safe bet, as the Rake is not sentinent on human levels, but the creature's highly developed senses prove that there are no guarantees.

Weaknesses: The Rake's intelligence is at prehistoric levels. If a potential victim keeps their wits about them, they may just make it out with their lives. It also has no ability to communicate, not even to Smile or Grinny.

Name: Pyramid Head

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration 300px-Pyramid_Head

Personality/Backstory: Standing taller than every Operator besides Slender Man, complete with almost ridiculous muscle mass, Pyramid Head is BY FAR the strongest Operator, and possibly strongest humanoid being around. He was apparently found by Slender Man in an abandoned town, thus none of the Operators know his story due to his refusal to speak. However, some of them have sensed a high level of sadness eminating from the geometrically-shaped helmet juggernaut.

Similar to Slendy, PH does not usually go into the forests to search for his food. He serves as the Operation's personal executioner, for use whenever a human is captured or when a sacrifice is required. Like the Rake, Pyramid Head lives in a basement area, but only behind some very thin, worn, almost seperated bars in a cramped cell he can easily escape out of. He prefers it in this enclosed space, and, ironically, has the patience of a saint. Whenever he is forced to deal with a pest, he may choose to "play" with it before killing it, in ways that explaining here would get me banned.

Weapons: Pyramid Head can almost always be seen dragging an absurdly large blade behind him. This is his signature weapon, the Great Knife. It is capable of cleaving a mortal right in two. However, it is just as bulky as it is powerful, even for a muscular creature such as him. He is forced to let it drag, created an awful scraping noise wherever he goes, adding to the pain of already wearing such a large helmet.

However, in rare circumstances, Pyramid Head may turn a valve on the Great Knife, creating another deafeningly loud screech. This seperates the blade from the handle, revealing a secondary weapon stored inside, the Great Spear. It is not as powerful, but nevertheless incredibly deadly, and much lighter, allowing Old Iron Face to move around much more freely and swiftly. The Great Spear can just as easily skewer a human, but is much easier to avoid.

Other than those weapons, Pyramid Head is more than capable of lifting mortals right off their feet with one bloody-gloved fist. Using the other hand, he is able to rip all of the skin of a victim clean off with one short tug, showering yet more blood on his already stained butcher's smock. If he so chooses, he can poke a large tongue out of a hole in his helmet to cut his victims with a simple lick.

Strengths: If you mean physical strength, Pyramid Head is your man. You read the weapons section, didn't you? His skin is calloused and rough, and normal human weapons usually bounce back like rubber. Thus, running is most likely your only hope when faced with him.

Weaknesses: Pyramid Head is as slow as molasses on a hot day. Running away is your strongest weapon during a PH encounter. However, due to this, he usually sticks to smaller rooms. He also has very weak senses. He cannot talk, and his smell, sight, and hearing are quite undeveloped.

Name: BEN

Appearance:

The Call Of Zalgo Registration Chibi_ben_by_cookieali-d3eujlp

Personality/Backstory: BEN is either the spirit of a young boy who had drowned years ago, a demon who had stolen the name, or possible both. Not ever he himself knows. Mentally, he is the youngest and most innocent Operator, despite not being disturbed by their activities. He considers them his family, but they usually do not object, for obvious reasons. He considers Jeff his big brother, while Jeff himself sees BEN as a snot-nosed brat who needs to be babysat all the time. However, the both of them see Slender Man as a father figure, and the two youngest members secretly consider themselves friends.

As said, he is quite childlike, and loves toys, video games, and coloring. He is oddly very sensitive for a monster, a trait that the other Operators find ridiculous.

Strengths: BEN does not really fight, but he likes to stalk humans just for the fun of it. He never kills them, but enjoys giving them a good scare, or possibly "warming them up" for an encounter with a different, not-so-friendly Operator. His eyes can paralyze a mortal with sadness and emptiness, but otherwise cannot do much harm in the long run.

Weaknesses: Stated above, BEN is very childish. He is easily manipulated by anyone over the age of ten, and can be driven to tears at the drop of a hat. Yelling and scolding similar to a parent is perhaps his greatest weakness, as he always follows the directions of whomever he sees as an authority figure, which is almost everyone with even slightly more maturity than him.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down