Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 pm

"Woah, wait, Deku? Deki! DUDE! That voice is totaly h....wait...That's even more confusing now....Him? Ya why not! At least the voice is the him that I recognize, less it be someone who I don't knowAND WHY WON'T THESE THINGS DIES ALREADY!"

I was kind of tripping out. The sound of that voice, the voice of a good internet friend of my, brought back memories of the site we were always on. But no time for day dreaming! I swung the blade like it was a bat, made it a lot easier actually. But it didn't help that my grip slipped...

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 pm

The member 'Link of the 64th Legion' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

'Fight!!' :
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 W7kn52
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Fz1blt
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2676973
Heart Pieces 2
Date of Entry : 2010-09-21
Residence : The Dark Realm...for now...

Character
Character Name: Ganondorf
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh39100/9100BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (9100/9100)
Race: Gerudo Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 pm

"That's definitely my broski 64!" I said once as the last enemy shriveled into nothing from the other attacks. "Awesome! So we all know each other here! What a coincidence!"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"Unfortunately I cannot share your sentiments." Eykon said, removing the crystal from his face. "Mister...64 was it? I apologize for my demeanor before this kerfluffle ensued. I was merely protecting those around me. Surely you have the capacity to forgive one who behaved badly." He extended his giant hand in good faith.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

"Coincendence my Lvl 100 Arceus! Zelda fans, on a Zelda site, getting sucked into a Zelda game, famous for a Zelda creepypasta? I beg to differ my pint sized compadré! And how does the elder Mario sibling know me?"

I looked up at the scaly robot speaking figure, "Anyone who uses the word Kerfluffle CAN'T be with Bennyboy. And so...I'm ok with you."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Chris spoke out " hmm... I seem to know all of you, But, what of you Eykon? What brought you here?" Chris paced around the party as he was curious who the being was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"I am perplexed myself, as to why misfortune has befallen me. I was in my room in the bicentennial City, beginning to partake in this particular adventure, and then I was brought here! I believe it was the prank of someone who is not fond of a breed such as I. What better way to dispose of the Elder Dragon's son then trap him in an old game? Should I not know better, I would place the blame on my sister Meera; a sharp one she is. She is dumbfounded that I shall become the next Elder Dragon and not her. While being only a hatchling, she has the resources to hex me so. However, she would be punished severely by our father, so I have no clue as to who has a grudge against me. Perhaps it was Sheem, for taking Mynh away...Anyway! There is no time to waste! We must do what we must do!" Eykon said to Chris.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Chris nodded as he said " Then we have more reason to stay together as a group and never leave anyone behind. Because if we do, we might screw others from a desired life. That's why we need to be prepared. Right? " Chris extended his arm to Eykon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm

"Alright ladies, if we're done with the bro-love. We kind of have a rampaging technopathic child possesed statue controling a game set in a cursed world filled with monsters and on the verge of the apocalypse. To me that's a triple negative, and I don't like the idea that he can Agent Smith his way into any one anywhere. So if you don't mind, I'd rather we get to some place relatively safe like...err....Ok, I'll get back to you on that one. But we should at least not be here right now!"

To be honest, I was just putting on a facadé. I was actually really psyched getting to, not only meet with other players in this game, but meet with a friend I had known on the internet for a couple years but had never actually met in person.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Eykon shook Chris's hand and turned to 64. "Verily. We were trekking to the Swamp, if my memory serves me correctly. While I'm unsure whether it is a safe haven or not, I believe we should venture there. Perhaps the way to destroy the curse on this game and send us back to our place of origin is to complete it. This is just an educated guess however; you know more about this land than I do." He trained his eyes onto the surrounding area, looking for a pond or something with a fish in it. Still none. He was starting to get a little disappointed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm

I didn’t really feel like moving. The statue was so intriguing, and my mind was exploding with questions. I couldn’t help but stare a little. Suddenly, I felt Eykon grab my arm.

“DJ, come away from that monstrosity! A calamity may befall you should you come into contact with him all by your lonesome,” He started to walk off with me being pulled along by my arm. Though I was being pulled in one direction, my head was fixed on that statue. I kept thinking things that made want to give funny looks.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

As soon as the party turned away, BEN let out a sigh. This whole group was much too determined. Everything he had threw at them had failed. Not for one second did any of them stop and think why. Or what. Or where, or when.

BEN needed help. He wasn't just a deranged kid, only focused on making others suffer. He was all alone, without friends. Of all the people he had invited to his world, not one had gotten his message.

What he really wanted was to escape from his cold, electronic prison and finally rest in peace. But, he couldn't just come out and say it. The Father was always breathing down his neck, as his cult worshipped him and gave him power far greater than his.

For just a second, BEN remembered what it was like in the past. Before he was BEN. Back to when he was just Ben.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday, son!"

The little boy's parents beamed at their smiling young son. He had just turned twelve, and it was the year 2002. April 23, 2002.

Many other young children arrived at the party. The boy had lots of friends at school, about 30 of them total. He was a "popular kid," per se.

The sun shined bright, not a cloud in the sky. The children all played in the backyard, laughing happily. The boy's parents had outdone themselves yet again. There was decorations, music, and even a bounce house.

"I have the best parents in the world..." the boy thought, smiling brightly.

After eating lunch, and having a delicious cake, it was finally time for the best part. Presents! Dozens of brightly-wrapped boxes lined the table, in many different shapes and sizes. The boy had gotten everything he had wanted, and more.

"Hold on, Ben! Look what I found!" His father laughed as he plopped two more colorful boxes onto the table. One of them was huge, and the other was about as big as a picture frame.

The young boy tore open the big box first, naturally. Many "oohs" and "aahs" were heard around the folding table as the boy tore off the last bit of wrapper paper, revealing something he'd been wanting for years.

"It's the NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!" The boy yelled, shocked and amazed. He could not wait to hook it up. But, he still had one last present left.

The other kids at the table were oddly silent as Ben unwrapped his final gift...

"Waah! W-what's this?!" The boy jumped a little, as he saw what he had unwrapped. It was a game to go along with his new console, but something was weird about it. The cover was very simple, but the object on it scared Ben so much, he couldn't take his eyes off of it.

It was a strange mask, with big, creepy eyes and odd spikes sticking out of it. The boy didn't even bother looking at the game's title.

"It's a new game for you to play! Wouldn't it be boring owning an N64 without any games to play?" His father's face was unchanged, hardly noticing his son was almost on the verge of tears.

"Come on, let's go inside so you can play."

His father gave him a small nudge as he, his son, and the entire group of kids followed Ben into the family living room to hook up the game system.

It didn't take long at all, with everything set up in only two minutes. His father placed the game in the slot.

"Go on, son. Turn it on." His father's voice was now emotionless and whispery. Ben was scared. He wanted to play with his other presents. But at last, he got the courage to flip the power switch.

The very same mask he saw on the cover practically flew out, right at him. Ben screamed in fright, as a man in a purple coat held the mask up high, smiling happily and chuckling.

The other children laughed along with him, with his father joining in, too. Ben noticed his father's voice sounded very similar to the man on the screen.

The intro played, finally until it showed the Skull Kid, giggling as he stared at the moon, knowing that the poor, pathetic residents of the happy land of Termina would soon be no more.

Ben was horrified, as the images stayed in his head. The children and his father chuckled slightly. Ben finally snapped and ripped the cartridge right out of the system, and he stomped on it, his tennis shoes wore away the label.

"Ben! Don't do that! Do you have any idea how hard it was to find that game?" His father looked sternly, but not very angrily. The other children whispered something to Ben's dad.

"What are you talking about? ...No! I can't do that, I'll..."

His dad bent under pressure and walked up to his son.

"Ben, could you come outside with us for a minute?"

Ben gladly obliged, wanting nothing more than to get away from that awful game. However, images of the mask and that odd man would not disappear from his mind. It was so vivid, he could feel as if he was still playing.

"Dad, why are we at the lake?" His father sighed, clearly not wanting to do what he had to do. But something forced him to do it.

"Dad, what are you doing?!"

His father swooped him right up, walking towards the lake.

"If you don't want to play by the rules, then I'm afraid you can't play at all!" His father angrily shouted at his son. Ben had never before seen his father act this way, nor had he been so frightened.

"NOOO!!! DAD, STOOOP!"

Ben flew from his dad's arms, into the deep, cold lake. Not even a full-grown man could touch the bottom, and he couldn't swim.

The boy sunk like a stone, catching a brief glimpse of his mother pushing his father, before he knocked her to the ground, as the children laughed.

The fog underneath the dirty water veiled his sight, and his breathe gave out quickly.

He was gone, and he didn't even reach the bottom...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben was gone now. Well, not really. Just too afraid to come out. Now all that remained was his anger. BEN.

He had been drowned. And now, he was pitifully left to stay in this cursed land, desperately waiting for someone to find it and help him escape. For his father...no, not BEN's father. Ben's father. He had refused to believe his own father would do this to him, all for the sake of that miserable little group of children he lead.

It was Ben's father. The Father.

The Father was a frail old man now, in the real world at least. He sold the old cartridge to passers-by, ones he was sure wouldn't be able to help BEN. Just more victims, making him feel empty.

The Father had accepted the form of the Happy Mask Salesman in the game world. He simply stayed in the moon, as the children bowed down before him.

The Song of Healing would play whenever he was around. But, as it turns out, the song played forward is worse than it backwards.

BEN hates the Father. Everything about him. So, he inverts the song, showing his fear and hatred, as a silent plea for help.

He was angry as BEN, yes. But Ben was still there. They both were the same frightened child, desperately needing help.

He was too scared to show it, however. The Father stalked him endlessly, knowing that BEN wouldn't tell anyone straight up. He was too scared.

BEN floated towards the party, who were now very close the the swamp. He made himself invisible, remembered the anger, and stalked them in return, waiting until they would reach the Stone Tower Temple. Maybe with a few lessons on the way...

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I found some actual canon dates and decided to make this more canon. ;))
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 4 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 am

(I have permission to do this)

Back in the Bicentennial City, a dragoness like Eykon opened the door to his room. "Hello? Eykon?" She asked. She saw the N64 on the floor, still turned on, but with nobody playing it. "Hm. He might have gone to the bathroom or whatever." She sat on the floor and picked up the controller. "Well, he won't mind if I run around for a second." When she went to move the control stick, the words "You shouldn't have done that..." appeared on the screen. Her world went black, and when she woke up, she too had fallen victim to the clutches of the game.

She checked her surroundings. She was in a big town, bustling with people. She walked around a little, scared and confused. Not wanting to take any chances with this unfamiliar place, she reached into a pocket and pulled out a little charm like Eykon had, only it was white. She fastened it to her face and continued on. As she was walking, she caught a familiar scent. It was the smell of another Dragon-Olonian. She followed the smell as fast as she could, hoping that she would find Eykon. It didn't take her that long to find him, actually. Of course, the guard slowed her down for a moment.

"Eykooooooooon!" She cried happily when she saw him. She threw herself into his arms.

"M-Mynh?! What in Europa's name are you doing here?" Eykon said worriedly. He was glad that there was someone in the group now that he knew though.

"Well, I knew that you were going to the Bicentennial City today to visit your mother, so I decided to drop by! When I got into your room you weren't there, so I thought you were in the bathroom or something. I saw your game, and I wanted to play it a little, but when I touched the controller, the words 'You shouldn't have done that...' flashed on the screen and then I was here! ...what's going on?" She sounded scared. Quickly she took the weapon off of her face. Eykon sighed. He took a moment to explain everything that he knew. "...Oh. I'm scared..."

"So long as we are not separated on our quest, then there shouldn't be a problem that cannot be dealt with quickly. However, BEN is extremely dangerous, so even together there will be problems. Staying on your guard is the best strategy for the time being." Eykon explained. Mynh just nodded, before she noticed everyone else.

"Oh! I got so caught up with trying to find Eykon, I forgot you guys were there. I'm Mynh, Eykon's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She had turquiose scales all over her body, her hair was blonde, and she was wearing a black-and-midnight blue shirt with a midnight blue skirt and black pants. Her eyes were gray, and her horns were black.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I waved to Mynh. "Hello! Welcome to Termina. Don't worry, you're in safe hands. We're on our way to find out what's all going on in this swamp. You see, we COULD go to Stone Tower, but we first want to straighten out things here. If you know how to handle plant life, that would be a big plus."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 pm

"Actually, I doubt we'll be going anywhere until we finish everything in order..." Mario said, studying the map. The other three regions of Termina were completely gone, literally faded off into nothing, according to the map. The clock on the map ticked away, showing 70 hours remained before the moon would strike.

"We better hurry to the swamp, guys. Maybe the Dekus will know how to fix the corrupted mask we found. Still, I got a weird feeling about what's ahead..." Mario stated, watching BEN's face flash over the map for a few seconds...

The Deku Mask looked as if it was sad about something. The words "BEN DROWNED" were carved into it, the wood was decayed and rotting, and it's eyes were glowing a dull red. It appeared to gasp, as the party entered the swamp...

The swamp was certainly not the same as in the game. Instead of the water glowing purple due to the curse of the Woodfall Temple, it glowed eerily blue. It was so blue, in fact, it was not clear at all. It has rose quite a bit, rising all the way up to the group's waists.

The familiar laugh sounded again. "Guys, hold on! Something isn't right..." Mario said, nervously.

"Oh ye, all ye, who suffer here below,

Schooled in the baffling mystery of pain,

Who on life's anvil bear the fateful strain,

Wrong as forged iron, hammered blow on blow,

Take counsel with your grief, in that you know,

That he who suffers suffers not in vain,

Nay, that it shall be for the whole world's gain,

And wisdom prove the priceless price of woe,

Thus in some new-found land where no man's feet,

Have trod a path, bold voyagers astray,

May fall foredone by torturing thirst and heat,

The winners spring who carve a conquering way-

Measured by milestones of their perished clay..."

The emotionless voice rang out, whispering that sad poem as if it were a terrible secret. As soon as it ended, an eerie blue fog surrounded the whole party, leaving nothing visible. The water under their feet rippled as if an invisible animal ran through it, stalking them.

"Lesson Number One..." the voice continued. "Learn to play nice, or be doomed to the consequences..."

An EXTREMELY loud screech sounded throughout the swamp. Quite literally out of the blue, a huge from appeared, looking nothing like what would be found in a Zelda game.

It looked to be a combination of a spider and an octopus. It towered over everything, its "head" above the trees. It had eight thick legs, about as thick as steel beams. Hair covered it entirely, with bits of swampy bric-a-brac stuck like glue inside of it.

Thousands of tiny, moving tentacles, moving like worms, crawled about on it's undercarriage like blind animals. The creature had no eyes, but instead, hundreds of mouths, a huge one at the front containing moving, giant yellow teeth about as big as a man, which clinked together, as if it was preparing to attack...

"Oh BEN DROWNED - Page 4 958618 ..." Mario said, backing away slowly.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I let out a blood-curdling, ear-piercing, deafening scream as I immediately ran behind 64. BEN had done it. He combined the two creatures that scare me the most. I started tearing up in the fear. I noticed at that point that I had been knocked down from Hero of Time replacement to helpless little kid.

"KILL IT! SOMEONE GET RID OF IT!! YAAAAAAAAAH!! I'M SCARED!!!"

Last edited by Deku Link on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Chris would sigh in reality as in the game he would grab D.J " We are gonna go for a ride little buddy." He said as he jumped up with his immense Strength, the jets in his shoes ignited as the collapsible wings shot out of his back. Chris took off holding D'J in what seemed to be almost like a bear hug. he flew over the tourist center as his Ether Circuit was drained from flight. " Hang on. " he said calmly as he landed on the path that would take them to the old hag.

" Termina just as I remember it, this time it's a program. As I would guess we are in the ' Southern Swamp'. Let's go to the hag and see what we can do." Chris had his arm cannon ready in the face of any danger he may approach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Mario watched in disbelief as Chris and Deku flew away. "OH, THAT'S REEEAAAL F@#$' NICE, CHRIS! SURE, GO AHEAD AND ABANDON US IN FRONT OF A SPIDOPUSS/OCTODER CLUSTER F@#$ OF SHIT. THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE!"

At this, the spidopuss/octoder cluster F@#$ of shit gave out another yell, leaping at the remaining members of the group, a feat quite strange for something so big.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 4 Empty Alice Enters the game

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Moments later a Pink Android jumped down unleashing a sonic slash that would repel it somewhat, the android was not flat chested and had a feminine figure, it was Alice using her Mk.II , she glared at Mario " TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN!" She pointed at Mario's crotch with her optomised rapier.

She then looked forward. " WE are in the same world in the real world. My point is I believe in my brother- and his friends. But for the time being I'm here to help you guys. She gave 64 a wink" Hello Handsome <3" she let out a giggle before looking forward, holding her Rapier steady in hand.

She looked at Chris's screen as Chris had landed with D'J. " Got a boyfriend Chris?" Chris muted his microphone as he looked in Alice's room. " Screen peeking again Alice? Also D.J is only a friend. Besides at least I can get a boyfriend. " Chris smirked.

"oooooooh" Alice raised a fist. " YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!" She was shouting, Chris coolly replied " Whatever you say - plant lover." He then returned to his room as Alice grumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Eykon put his hand on Mario's shoulder. "Do not fret. We are still here." He said. He reached into his pocket and took out that crystal, and fastened it to his face. Mynh did the exact same. He turned to the Spidopus. "Fortunately for us, I've encountered worse in my life so far." He took a deep breath, and attacked.

Mynh recoiled at the Spidopus, but she knew she had to fight too. She took a deep breath and blew out, but nothing happened! She took another breath and blew out, but nothing happened again. She took yet another deep breath and blew out, and...

"FYASHOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" There was a devastating noise and bright flash of white. The Spidopus wasn't dead when the dust cleared, but it was easy to tell it didn't like that attack all too much. Mynh was panting a little when the attack was over. "So...lightheaded." She had to take a moment to come to her senses.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 pm

The spidopus was weakened considerably, giving out a howl of pain. It dizzily crawled off, not interested in the group members anymore.

"HEY!" a loud yell came from the Swamp Tourist Center. An overweight man, wearing aviator sunglasses and a flight cap, called from the building's doorway. It was the Tour Guide, and also Tingle's father.

"IT ISN'T SAFE OUT THERE! YOU'LL BE EATEN BY THOSE CREATURES! COME ON INSIDE!"

Mario rushed up the ladder first, eager to get away from the monsters, but more importantly, the crazy woman who almost stuck something sharp too close for comfort.

The light from the cabin's doorway provided enough light to see the outside. Sheets of metal barred all of the windows, some iron supports were added to the poles below, and overall looked like a tiny fortress.

"You're lucky you didn't die, kid. Those things wiped out a lot of Deku soldiers!"

The tour guide pointed out the Deku King, whom had been standing in the corner with the Deku Butler and only three soldiers left.

"This is an outrage!" cried the furious king. "Who could have caused this strange mist to come down and summom those vile beasts? I bet those cheeky little monkeys are the ones to blame!" The king grumbled, stomping his "foot" in anger.

"Don't worry, sire." said the Deku Butler. "Those creatures will have to leave the swamp eventually!" The butler was trying, yet failing, at calming down the king.

"What about my daughter? One of those things grabbed her, and now she's probably halfway digested by now!" While the two wooden creatures bickered, the hag by the name of Koume silently lamented behind her window.

"Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo! Poor Kotake! I hope she's okay. She refused to leave her shop. Isn't her life more important than all of our rare trinkets we've gathered over our long, long lives?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Kotake was bravely guarding her shop from any creatures that were on the prowl. She was, of course, fully stocked with potions, so she could last for weeks alone in the shop. She readied her icy magic as she peeked out the window, seeing a strange shape.

"Go away! I'm not opening this door for anyone! Don't think I'll bend from pressure, I'm not just some old fogey, no siree!"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:01 am

"Well, I can certainly tell you BENy-boy works fast. I wasn't here any longer than a few hours ago and this shit wasn't like this! And I'm sorry, but there's no way in Hyrule I would have missed big, green, and cthulhu out there my first run through!"

I turned over to the elder of the Mario brothers, "I have a sword. And some armor. Yaaaaa... I was all but completely useless against Mr. tentacle rape face. But a couple of 'rare trinkets' and a bottle or two of red or green drinkity drink sounds pretty good to me right about now! And I know of a little underwater temple we need to raise with a bow that has my name written aaaaall over it!"

I rubbed my hands, getting excited about going back out there when I noticed how down everyone was looking. These were computer programs, nothing was really being lost here. Especially in a game where you can just restart if ever you mess up! Still, I decided maaaaybe now wasn't the time to bum rush the situation...

"Weeeell... Any howzer... I actually think it's funny. Up until now, BENstien relied on existing character models. Sure he presented them in frightful manors, but it was nothing outside what already existed in the game. Of course, as my experience with Brawl Vertex hacking tells me, it's entirely possible to take an existing model and stretch it into something else. Which is exactly what I thought you dudes where when I first ran into you! Existing models that had been stretched into something HIDEOUS! No offense. So what this tells me is, Spidopus has to be based from an existing character model. An existing character in the game has to have been warped into that. The issue with model hacking is...well, you can't add or subtract from it, you can only craft it like a piece of dough. So that thing had to have been made from something really big as it is! My guess? Well...the quetion is, who seals away a giant when you can make it what you want?"

I know I could have been going off a complete tangent! Hell, BENzor breaks so many rules of technology and programing it isn't EVEN funny. But I felt like it was worth throwing out there!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 am

"Wait a minute!" I called. "Where is everyone at?" I asked Kotake. When I noticed they were in the swamp Tourist Center, I began to back up then fall over, gripping the sides of my head. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I looked at the Deku Mask. Would it work? It'd probably be my only way to get across the water without being slowed and eaten. But by "corrupted", did it mean that it didn't work? I didn't want to find out a hard way. but with the situation at hand, I would kinda have to.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Chris looked at D.J and picked him up with one and as he navigated up the ladder with D.J in hand, he set him down next to him as he then knocked on the door. " Ma'am, we are trying to find a special solution to clearing the Fog. Do you think you can help us some way?"

Moments later Alice jetted over to Chris and D.J. " This YOUR boyfriend?" She said with a smirk as Chris sighed and said" He is not my BOYFRIEND!" Alice let out a laugh. " I thought you were so calm and collective. What happened to that?" Chris let out a sigh as he placed a hand on his hip, making his blank usual everyday expression that could almost peer into an others soul if eye contact was made from his changing eye color , it being from Olive to emerald green. Alice shearing the same eye colors and the same family crest, but hers was on her right arm.  The Shuzen Family crest was a crescent moon. Alice's was Silver to gold, as Chris's was on his forehead, which was Gold to platinum.

Chris let out a sigh. " I'm more mature then this, besides we don't have time for arguing."  He said rather Flatly as she nodded in agreement.

Alice looked at D.J and made a rather awe struck look as she saw the deku mask. " OH MY GOD! Is that what I think it is!? THE DEKU MASK!" she howled with glee, Chris's ears folding down as if a gigantic sound wave just slapped him in the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Mynh was the second to last person to get into the boat tour place, followed by Eykon. She sat down on the floor. "The Elder Dragon trusted me with the Energy Cannon, but it makes me so dizzy every time I use it. It's one of those things you can never get used to." She fanned herself for a moment. Eykon flew into the room.

"I lost track of the monster a few seconds ago. I apologize. I wish I knew where the android took DJ. We must continue to wherever it is we're supposed to go, however I don't think it wise to leave them out here, especially if that thing comes back. DJ is petrified of it, leaving him open to BEN's desires. I would attempt to track them around the swamp, however, the swamp gas is too strong for my nose I'm afraid. It's actually very irritating; and making it nearly impossible to smell anything."

"Giant?" Mynh looked at 64 and turned her head slightly. "Well, I'm no expert on BEN, but what if this is a test? I could be completely off the mark here, but twisting and distorting a world? Playing to fears? It sounds like Sheem's boot camp, only with your life on the line. But who's the giant?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next