Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED Empty BEN DROWNED

Post by Mario Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Alright. The time has finally come to start up my big RP for the year. I've been really busy lately, and all I want to do is to start this thing up as soon as possible. You guys know the rules, and we're all ready.

One last thing. IF ANYONE GODMODS, I WILL BEAT THE F@#$ SHIT OUT OF THEM! This is really important for this RP, because BEN will send out monsters based on our weaknesses and fears, SO YOU HAVE TO COOPERATE! I will not tolerate this from ANYONE, if anyone godmods, BEN will devour their soul. Got it? Good.

(My self-insert character Jake is from the real world, and as such modern technology will be mentioned here. Don't worry, I'll get to the game world soon enough. The name of the college is fictional. And yeah, the guy who's name is in the college name is a well-known paranormal researcher.)

The rain poured down as the old hand-me-down Chevy truck rolled down the road, past fields of nothing. "God, is the weather always like this?" said the teen at the wheel, who had been driving for days to reach his destination.

The back was filled with strange journals and oddly, a lot of Nintendo games, systems, and accessories. This young man was now a college freshman, and was going to, in his opinion, the best school in the country. James H. Randi University of Paranormal Research, located somewhere in New England.

This school was the nation's leading school of all things spooky. Not just because of what it was used for, but because of the stories... According to some idiot on the web, some kid disappeared here. Pfft, yeah. Like that would ever happen.

That's what the new student, Jake, kept telling himself for the many days he drove to this place all the way from Chicago. He was a pretty smart kid, looking to become a famous paranormal scientist. Still, he loved being a Nintendo gamer on the side.

"Aw, damn. This thing is such a gas guzzler." Jake said to himself, over the loud rock music on the radio. Almost right after he said that, a gas station, complete with a diner, practically appeared out of the mist. He pulled the pickup to a pump and filled it up.

Upon walking in to pay, he noticed that only one man was working at this Road Ranger Cafe place. He was an old man, who looked like he should have retired at least ten years ago. The man smirked when he saw the boy enter.

"Jeez, what's a kid like you doing out here at this hour?" he said with a chuckle that sounded more like a cough. "Well, I'm kinda lost. Do you know how to get to the paranormal research center?" Jake replied. The old man didn't even hesitate. "Oh yeah! It's just up ahead, in town. Only a couple miles straight ahead. You can't miss it."

"Thanks." the boy replied, paying for the gas and getting himself a sandwich for his very late dinner, or very early breakfast, since it was 4 AM. "Goodbye then!" the old guy said, waving...

He was right, the small suburban town was only a couple minutes away. The college was so huge, it was visible even from the entrance to town. The Welcome sign was painted brightly, contrasting greatly from how the weather was so terrible.

Just before Jake got to the college, he could have sworn he saw a young boy, like, really young, in the street. "OH CRAP!" The young man sweared the car right into a ditch.

When he awoke several minutes later, he found the Chevy was trashed, with huge dents everywhere, and both the headlights and windshield smashed completely open. Jake quickly got out, but no kid was in sight. "What the heck just happened?"

Suddenly, he was hit in the head with something other than rain. It bounced to the ground, but didn't break. He picked it up. It was a gray rectangle with sticker residue on it, with words on it written in Sharpie, that he couldn't really read in the rain.

Jake went back to the truck. All of his stuff was on the floor, but no major damage to anything inside. He picked all the stuff up and put in his luggage, all of it fitting snuggly. He made his way into the college, which was open at almost all hours of the day, even during the wee hours of night.

Some students had even already arrived this early, talking to each other and laughing. There was a notice placed on the door, however. It stated that all students who had arrived were required to go to the dorms and set everything up there.

In only a matter of five minutes, Jake's room had felt like a second home, with his old Nintendo 64 prominently set up in the room's center, his favorite childhood belonging. He had just remembered the gray plastic thing he had found.

"Majora's Mask?" he read. "Who would leave this outside? It's probably broken from the looks of it. Besides, I already have a copy of Majora's Mask." He had beaten it many times as a child, it was one of his favorite games. Just for the heck of it, he decided to see if this old thing would work. If it did, he could trade it at this town's Gamestop.

"Wow, this thing runs like new..." Jake was a little shocked by this. There turned out to be one file already on this cart. It was named BEN...

He suddenly remembered the old man. He didn't say "Goodbye then!" This BEN guy was really far in the game. "Oh, what the heck. I'll keep his file. I don't want all his hard work to go to waste." Still, a sudden urge to see what was on it filled his mind. He sighed, and press the A button to start.

Suddenly, the TV shut off. "Aw, I just knew it! This thing is broke!" He walked over to take out the game. Suddenly, a tiny text box appeared on screen, and nothing else.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

At that moment, everything in the room spun. Jake panicked, thinking this thing was gonna blow up or something. However, he was sucked right through the TV screen, into something he'd thought he'd never see before...

(Unleash the other intros now!)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

BEN DROWNED Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Nova Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

(My self-insert is a fantasy version of me, and he follows orders directly from a high being known as "The Lady" and will work by these orders and get to the game world through the power she grants him.)

A long red-headed gentleman that looked a little older then he really was who was dressed in rather fancyish attire with a large cape had walked up and knelled before a throne with a woman bearing ten tails sitting in it. "You requested me my lady?" He said.

"I have a task for you." She said before she stood with her absurd amount of tails right behind her. "There is a disturbance, and I cannot leave to do this myself." She added.

"What kind of disturbance?" The neko asked.

"The kind that will only claim the lives of many innocent." The lady said. "I need you to go fight this. There will probably be others, and you will work with them. Am I understood?" She added.

"Yes my lady, but am I to fight unarmed?" The neko asked.

"No. I shall grant you a tome that contains many spells, but be warned, this book will only offer few, but as it accepts you as it's master it will grant you more." The lady said before a large red book appeared in front of the neko.

The neko lifted his head. "I gratefully accept this." He said before he arouse and claimed the tome. "Is that all my lady?" He asked.

"You will need a way to get there." The lady said. "I will grant you the wings of a black angel to carry you safely." she added before a black light fell down on the neko.

Out from behind the cape came a pair of black wings on the neko's back. "I thank you." The neko said.

"Now then Nova, you must be off! You must help save those at risk by punishing the evil that lurks!" The lady said as the neko turned and walked away.

Nova flew high in the skies of Termina as his newly adopted wings held him up. "Ah Termina. Home to MM... one of the harder games." He said to himself before he came to a stop in the air. "Ah.... where to start looking..." He mumbled to himself as he looked down and around as far as his eyes would let him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED K48fh316690/16690BEN DROWNED Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 pm

It was 12:06 PM in the high School that D.J. Lehr attended. Lunch time!

"Let's see... Chocolate Milk, Doritos, salad with MAYBE some soup, and a tastykake if I'm up for it. Awesome. And only $2.70." I scarfed down my food, ready to go to Language and Literature 10.

In Lang and Lit, we studied the stories of Edgar Allen Poe, a story called "The Black Cat" in particular. It was a story that definitely made me sick to the core.

Going from Lang and Lit to History, I learned about the slums of New York and the gangs. My mind was in the cloud, thinking about the Legend of Zelda. Perhaps I would play Majora's Mask on my ROM that day.

I got home after sitting on the bus, and rushed to my computer to play Majora's Mask. I had to wait a while, since I operated a Vista. I opened up a my ROM to find my one file named "Deku"... and a file by the name of "BEN". I knew that this was bad news, I knew the story! But I couldn't stand the curiosity. This would make a great story for DA...! I opened the file, and my ROM screen went black.

"I knew this was bad news." Then there was a text screen thing at the bottom of the screen. You shouldn't have done that...

Just then, everything around me turned red. two wings shot out from my back as i heard the Song of Soaring. Everything spun until I was in a ball of win, then shot into the air!

I found myself in front of the owl statue at Stone Tower.

"Yevh oho l dthes ac r edso r d ... Y ehaver eturnedtothe appoi--"
Then the words stopped, followed by, "You shouldn't have done that..."

"Oh, dear God," I muttered. "What'd i get myself into?" I hadn't noticed the change in my ears, species, and outfit.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Christopher Shuzen sat in his throne in another world. He felt a odd
distortion " So the Spirit calls for Victims? " Christopher made a quick
jump to his lab using his magic. " Hm, Time for a test one Project C.S
Mark. II" He pushed a button on his computer as there was a large
capsule in front of him. A Android was inside that represent Chris
himself, the eyes were green but a visor soon covered them.

" How may I serve the Royal one?" Chris sighed as he punched into concordances.

" Affirmative" The Android said.

Chris glanced at it and said " You are to act as me in this assignment. Do not fail me."

The Android looked at Chris" Acknowledged" Chris looked somewhat amused as he slightly smiled. " Good."

The Android's jets activated as he soared off to the ship known as the "
Transparent Shadow". Upon boarding the ship was set to auto pilot. The
Android simply sat down as he was soon on his way to the destination,
where the game was in the Collage, after several hours the android
landed as he activated the cloaking device in ship.

He simply barged into the room where he felt the distortion of
something. " Scanning area." The Android said. He approched the T.V as
he felt a gravitational pull , soon he was sucked into the game.

He landed in a place known as " Stone Tower Temple" as his scanner was telling me. " This is the destortion? " Project C.S Mark II looked around curiously for other life forms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Eykon was walking around the bazaar near his mother's home. He had a week to spend with her, since she didn't live in the Eternity Caves with his father, the Elder Dragon. He has some money to spend, so he decided to go for some ice cream and maybe buy a new trinket for his room back home.

He perused the tents, eating his ice cream, when he noticed a weird old man. He wasn't like anyone else he'd seen; Olonian or other. The man had raven hair and green eyes, an eye color that you never even saw in Oasis. Well, aside from Angel, but that was a different case. There was a little gray plastic thing on the table in front of him. He had no other wares though. Intrigued, Eykon walked over.

"What is this?" He asked. His voice was deep and very guttural.

"This is a game. Oasis has many cultures; surely you have a Nintendo 64 lying around." The man replied. He was quiet.

"I own one. It is at my mother's house, who is away for the day." The man pointed to the sharpie letters on the case. "Majora's Mask. I've never heard of it before. Is it fun?" He asked. The man nodded. "I'll buy it."

Eykon took the game to his house, and put it in his old N64. He always had a hard time using the controller with his handds, but he had learned how to play it. He started the game, and noticed that there was a file that said "BEN" on it. He clicked on it, the screen went black, and the words "You shouldn't have done that..." appeared on the screen. Eykon's world went black, and when he opened his eyes again, he wasn't in his room anymore...
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

After a few minutes of staying in one spot, Nova noticed something off about the stone tower. "I should start there..." He mumbled to himself before he set off.

It took a good minute and a half before he came within landing hight when he noticed some people there. "Incoming!" He shouted as he came down at a rushing 120 mph and causing a large burst of momentum to run right by. He swung a U turn and landed on his feet a fair 15 feet from the few people he saw and fixed his hair before he waltzed over to them as he folded his wings neatly at his back under his cape.

"Ahoy!" He said. "Everyone be fine it seems." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Night of the Final Day

11:50 PM

Ten Minutes to Impact

"Oh my God..." Jake was shocked to find himself actually IN Majora's Mask. He'd been dreaming about this for years, but now was kind of a bad time.

He looked at all of the other people surrounded him. He'd never seen them in the game before. Before he could have a chance to say anything, a loud, emotionless voice rang out.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Suddenly, the body of Link, the Hero of Time, fell to the ground, wounds and burns all over his body. He was...dead.

"What the hell is going on? Who are you?" Jake yelled. He'd never been more freaked out in his life.

"I go by many names..." the voice continued. Suddenly, what appeared to be a statue of Link, normally supposed to appear when you play the Elegy of Emptiness, appeared.

Suddenly, the Song of Healing started to play, only it was distorted and backwards.

"I see you wanted to pick up where I left off..." The voice came from the statue, even though it wasn't moving at all. "It's a shame I couldn't finish. Then again, maybe I'll have more fun this way." The statue laughed, just like the Happy Mask Salesman.

"It's nice to have friends..." The statue rose into the air. Suddenly, monsters surrounded the group of outsiders. Some of them weren't even in the game. The monsters moved fast towards the group, a seemingly infinite number of them present.

The moon grew large. It was only inches from touching the tower. The only way out was to play the Song of Time, but would it work?
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:08 pm

I got to my feet. "Oh, shit!!" I screamed, back up and pulling out my ocarina. "Guys, I'm gonna Song of Time this, if possible...!" I tried playing it, but messing up a few times since I was surrounded by fear. My peripheral vision immediately became tunnel vision as my heart raced and fear crept up through my body. Soon, I got it. There was a large white void that swallowed everyone except the monsters. Clocks swirled around everyone as we all plummeted deeper and deeper into the void. The clocks around us were reversing rather quickly, but the laughing that was obviously not the Happy Mask Salesman continued to echo.

Dawn of the First Day, 72 hours Remain.

72 hours until impact.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Jake spun around and around, never knowing what it actually felt like to go back in time like that. He arrived at the Clock Tower. He was very queasy from what had just happened, and felt like throwing up.

"Okay..." he said weakly. "Could someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 am

"We just went back in time. It looks like BEN's out to get us, which means we should probably get to know each other." Perhaps my voice was rather familiar to Mario? I turned around and shook a few of the people's hands. "Hello, you guys can call me by DJ."

Just then, a turquoise fairy flew into my face from behind. "Hello, there, DJ! There you are!"

"Ehh? Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm a fairy brought here from the very depths of your heart, reflecting the true personality of you. My name is Lirit!" The fairy was cold, lazy, and musical. Yep, sounded pretty accurate.

"Hello, Lirit. Never knew that would happen."

"Guys, BEN scattered all his masks throughout the land! You need them to get through the Stone Tower! All that we'll need would probably be the transformation masks-- oh! That's right! BEN's also corrupted the normal masks, they--"

"They're transformation masks, too?"

"Yes. But you need to find the ones that would make sense to bring along and elude BEN's clutches!" The fairy bounced in the air as he told his plight.

(I thought I'd post now to save myself trouble after school.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

A very low growl escaped from the depths of Eykon's throat. It didn't sound menacing, it sounded like a precursor to speech. "Gr...Time travel? I thought that civilizations outside of Oasis did not have that form of technology currently." He said, shaking DJ's hand. He chuckled slightly when DJ's hand was lost in his giant paw. He took a loud breath. "I wish to learn about this place. You needn't worry about my lack of knowledge about here. I'm a quick study." He paused, and then realized he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh! Pardon my lack of manners. I am Eykon Drameer, the son of the Elder Dragon."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Nova took a moment to gather himself after all the twirling and rewinding of time. He heard DJ give his name. "Hm... That name is rather remote to someone... oh well, I can't put my finger on it." He said before he spread his wings.

"If what this little fairy says is true, then we best keep introductions short to moderate in time since we shall need to take an hour or two to stock up on supplies and get going." He added before he began to flap his wings. "I will return after gathering my supplies. I suggest you do the same." He said before he flew off.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:33 pm

The Android known as CS Mark II looked around as he was looking around the town as he saw the others known as " DJ" and " Jake" , he proceeded to Scan them as he too saw Eykon. " Evening compatriots" He said in what seemed to be a normal voice, his visor some what lifted, his right arm cannon reverted to a hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

"Well then!" I shouted with gusto. "I've beaten this game, gotten the Stray Fairies for every dungeon except great Bay, and have the Fierce Deity Mask. I also know about that statue who attacked us, so allow me to be of assistance!" I looked around for something to write on... anything. And there was nothing. "In the Stone Tower Temple..." I screwed my eyes shut in thought, digging into my brain to remember EVERY inch of that temple. After just about tearing my eyelids from holding them down so much, I blinked and snapped my fingers. "Ah. We'll need arrows, magic, hookshot, bomb, Deku Mask, Goron, and Zora Mask. If we plan to get through there alive. We can buy bomb and arrows in the shop. We'll have to work fo--" Just then, a green meter appeared above my head, as did 3 hearts. "...What the hell?" Then to the side of this meter and 3 hearts popped up the C-stick buttons. "Oh, now I get it. Individual stats."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Eykon looked up, and saw his stats appear over his head. "What in Europa's name...?" He turned to DJ. "Gr...I implore you to tell me what's happening here." He said. It was clear he was confused.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay, put this RP on hold until his return.

Last edited by AforceANature on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

(Jeez. Sorry I didn't have the chance to post earlier. I've been having so many problems, so I'll hurry and start this.)

Jake pinched himself a couple times to see if he was having another one of his freaky sugar dreams, but what he was seeing was real. "Well, it's nice to meet you all, I guess. My name's Jake, but I prefer Mario, since that's what my friends call me, since I'm addicted to playing games like this."

Jake, or Mario as I'll refer to him/me from now on, took a look around. They were standing in front of the Clock Tower in Clock Town. Everything looked exactly like Majora's Mask, except of course that Link was now gone and the small group was now the land's only hope.

"It looks like we're all trapped in Majora's Mask..." Mario said, staring at his health meter. "I mean, look around... Everything's so...first=generation 3D..." He particularly took notice of one of the carpenters, who was yelling at a poster while bobbing his head up and down awkwardly.

"Well, I'm gonna go buy some supplies." He said. He split away from the group, heading to North Clock Town to find some cash. He tried his best to pull apart the small bushes, and lift and throw the rocks, which was actually kind of hard to do. By the time he was done, he had bought some bombs with a Bomg Bag, a shield, and a Fairy, which he put in an empty Pepsi can.

(In most of the posts I make from now on, I'll let BEN take a few actions, nothing major at first, though he may figure out a way to block everyone.)

Meanwhile, in what would be normally Stone Tower Temple, the farmiliar statue stood outside, staring at the morning sun rising above Clock Town, the moon high in the sky again. BEN had prieviously absorbed the power of the Skull Kid, thus he now controls the three-day cycle.

The small Link look-alike laughed, in a voice similar to the Happy Mask Salesman, whom he had possessed to corrupt the masks, before disposing of as well.

The all-new threat to Termina was excited to start playing with his new toys. He would have a lot of fun with them, for sure. This whole land was now his playground...
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

The Android approched D.J as his Visor went up, his emerald green eyes were reviled. His body was quite slender as it was metallic, instead of hearts appearing for his status that was visible to him, he had a health meter that went to 99% as there were 7 other squares under it ( Metriod heath is like zelda, if you played it, you know exactly what I mean)

" Hello." he said in a rather odd voice. His face was rather emotionless as he seemed rather Alien like to people of the area and world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm

"Ah, nice to meet ya, Mario." As he walked off, I chuckled. "Hah, reminds me of--" Then it clicked. "Mario? WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?! I thought he hated Majora's Mask! Nonetheless! I'll run into him again, hopefully, I'll be more clear." I headed to the Trading Post to buy arrows for my trusty longbow I had carried around with me like a child with his teddy bear since my dad thought I was of age, at the age of 12 or 13. For 1 year, I was only allowed to twang with the bowstring, but by my 14th birthday, I was carrying arrows to shoot. By 15, one of my eyes went nearly blind, and archery was no longer something I was very good at. But knowing my glasses were in my pocket somewhere made everything okay. When i was 14 and a half, i was graced with his slingshot, and then beebees for that. Too bad they weren't brought along.

"Crap," I muttered. "I'm gonna need Rupees... and those are outside..." I slouched. "Shit." I slipped on my glasses. "Whatever. I gotta do what I gotta do." I ran out of the West gate and near Great Bay. Perhaps Leever-smashing would be a rupee crop. After a bit, I scraped up enough for at least 25 arrows, considering they were a rupee a pop (WHAT A DEAL!!). Once as I did so, I went back to the Clock Tower.

I had noticed the droid. "Oh, hello."

I also looked over at Eykon. "The green meter tells you how much magic you have. The hearts are your life. Be careful, and pay attention to those. Once as you're low, your body will tell you."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

"Fire!" Nova shouted before he blew up some bombchus outside of clocktown and claimed his prizes of green rupee after green rupee. "20... 25... 40. That should suffice for now." He said before he spreed his wings and flew off to gather a few minor things.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Eykon crossed his arms. "Treachery has befallen me; the man in the bazaar has cursed me. What curse has gripped my body and brought me here? I understand the Olonians have no fondness for a breed such as I, but I would never think I would have been the target of such a vexing prank. I can attest you all have been brought here as well, so I wish to offer my services. I may be a dragon who is short in stature, and unable to breathe fire on my own, however I promise if you need a quick-thinking mind, and a strong arm, I am the man you wish to have. The magic and hearts I possess are yours." He said, bowing to the group.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 pm

C.S. Mark II looked at D.J and Eykon. His visor went down as he quickly scanned them both.

" It seems you two have potential and the will to fight." The visor went up once again.

" I am Christopher Shuzen Mark II, I am the second in the android series of the divine one. Perhaps you may have herd of the Real Christopher Shuzen. If not it is fine. You can just call my whatever fits your fancy."

" I also can record and keep track of things, such as events and progress ( not a save owl but more of a journal) , so feel free to ask of my aid at anytime." He finished as he looked at them rather blankly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 am

"Oooh dear," I mumbled.

"What?" Lirit asked.

"We have to keep a good eye on Chris Mark II. BEN knows how to work himself into computers and machines and infect it, behaving as a virus. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to happen, maybe he can't... infect his 'toys'."

"Don't give him ideas. I don't think he can. After all, unlike the others in this game, we have our own conscience. So that said, he probably can't do anything to us."

"But Jadu-- oh, right, that was his computer, not him."

"Right! So I don't think that will be a problem," Lirit said. "When Mario returns, we may have to split up again."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Eykon tapped something in his pocket. "Give me word on what you require me to do. I shall aid in any possible way." He stopped for a second, and looked at the small pools of water just a ways away. He ran up to one, and peered inside. No fish. He looked a little disappointed as he looked around. Clock Town was so unfamiliar to him, and the people standing around were much different from the Olonians he knew.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Morning of the First Day

71 Hours Until Impact

By now, Mario had pretty much finished shopping for basic supplies. He had bought five fairies, three Green Potions, four Red Potions, and piles of Deku Sticks and Deku Nuts. He didn't have to carry most of it, thanks to the inventory screen which convinently came with the basic stats.

"Thank god for respawning rocks..." Mario said, panting a little. Just then, a little man wearing a hidieous green bodysuit floated down from his bright red balloon, right in front of Mario.

"Why HEEELLLLOOOO there, good sir! GASP! You are wearing a green shirt... Could you possibly be....a FAAAIRRRY??????" The little man said, giggling and skipping.

"Oh God..." Mario sighed to himself. He had completely forgot that the worst Zelda character in existance was in this game. "I am not a fairy, Tingle. And I don't wanna buy any of your stupid maps, I know almost every area in Termina, now go away before I kill you."

Tingle's expression didn't change a bit. "Okay! Well, I'll see you soon, I'll find new places no one has seen, and you may find special treasures! Oh yes, treasures!" "SHUT UP AND BACK IN THE SKY BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Tingle willingly obliged.

Mario quickly rushed back to the tower with the supplies before any more stupid characters could attack.

Tingle watched as Mario ran as fast as he could out of North Clock Town. A creepy wide smile appeared on his face, along with huge blue eyes...
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next