Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by Nova Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"No, nothing like that!" The voice said. "Just a game of hide and seek!" It said before all but one big area of darkness turned into snow and whirled around the floating eyes. Where the eyes one floated stood a blue-haired boy in a rather comfortable outfit made up of loose fitting pajamas and a snowflake robe to top it off.

"So, if you win, I'll give ya something really neat, and if I win, I get to eat you! Now lets get started. I'll hide in a shadow, and if you pick the right one, you win! Simple as that!" The boy said before laughing a little and vanishing and the darkness returned once again. "hehe~ I'm ready!" The voice echoed.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Jim frowned. “...If I lose then you're going to eat me...? That doesn't seem fair...oh well, then that means I'll get to use my explosives on you if I lose! If I get hurt so will you!” He said looking brave.

“Umm...let's see...ennie...meanie...mineie...moe...I hear someone breathing in that shadow!” He said before he pointed to a shadow.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hehe! You're good mister!" The boy said before all the shadows dispersed and the boy appeared where Jim pointed. "I'll be right back with your reward!" He added before he faded out.

A cracking sound echoed through out the room. and it continued for about fifteen seconds before the sound of breaking then rushing water broke out and was accompanied by the coughing of a child.

A blue liquid started flowing out of a shadow that didn't disappear, and was quickly accompanied by the boy that just vanished a mere moment ago, only this time, he had the ears of a fox, and a hefty twelve tails behind him. His blue hair was a little deeper in color, and his left eye look like it was a jewel along with his hands and feet. his hair, and tails were dripping wet, but his clothes still seemed dry, and he carried a key.

"Here mister! If you can find the room this goes to, you can take whatever is in there!" He said before he held it out in his jewel-like hand. "Now I guess i should let you out of here." He added before his twelve tails smacked the ground at once, and a doorway appeared in the same wall Jim was dragged through. "Hehe... have fun mister!" He said in a cheery, yet ominous tone before he dropped the key, and ran off through the door.

"Hey! Stop it! Let 'em go you stupid mushrooms!" The boy shouted seeing the group that was fighting them in the distance.

"NO!" The mushrooms shouted.

"Fine then..." The boy said before he blinked his jewel-like eye, and all of the mushrooms froze dead in their tracks, but started to move slowly right after. "I said stop!" The boy shouted again before repeating what he did several more times.

All the remaining mushrooms were as good as mushroom shaped ice cubes.

The boy then ran down to the group. "I take it you were with the guy that I took through the wall, right?" He asked.

"That's none of your business!" Lucian shouted.

The boy then slapped Lucian across the face. "You're not very nice! My mommy would certainly teach you a lesson!" He said.

Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

For being in such a small group, Mason and Adon covered very little in the time they spent exploring. Mason was sitting on the floor drinking from a canteen and Adon was standing with his back to the wall. "God, all this exploring and there's nothing to show for it. I'm beginning to doubt that there's any treasure in this god forsaken place." Mason said. "And my feet hurt." He was whining now.

"I'm sure that there's treasure here, master. We've only been here for a little over thirty minutes; and we've only covered a small fraction of the mansion. When you finish we should keep looking." Adon sighed. Mason got up and started walking in a direction. His servant followed, secretly waiting for him to fall in a sinkhole or something.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Basil bowed to the old man, "Well? We shall follow you good sir."

Nina jumped in excitement, "OH WOW! A gem! That's awesome!"
She looked over at Menroe, feeling a lot better having seen that gem. Suddenly she was reminded of just why she was here, "Ya! The Library, lets check it out. And if there are any more icky nasty spiders Lily?"
She threw her fist out with perfect exacution, slicing through the air like a jack hammer, "I'll take care of them!"

"Shit shit shit shit!" Ace quickly turned the corner only to hit...A dead end! There was a door however...Locked...
He bashed it down, even being as lithe as he was. He practicly fell in!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

"But." Mary-Lynn looked between the two and sighed. "Oh well. 3 more years! Then I'm in control." She said as she pointed forward. "Onward~"

"I'm not sure. If anything it'll probley be on the second floor. First floor usally has like kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining room, game room sometimes. I'm not sure. I live in a school so.." Menroe stomped her foot on a steps a few times to make sure it wouldn't break through. "I'll go ahead slightly to make sure there's nothing to worry about. The ground shaking earlier can't have just been an earthquake." The stairs, covered in dust, yet still in one shape invited them up to the next floor, the hard heels on Nina and Lily's shoes echoed on the wooden floors, kicking up dust.

Deejay stopped, walking between the two boys, "Knock it off." And knocked on the main dungon area door. "Why would a manor like this have holding cells..." He said before turning the door knob, seeing it unlocked, unlike their cell and opened it, the cobwebs breaking from the top, a spider scurring off as the door squeaked and echoed throughout the empty stair way. The sides looked like they had small holes engraved int he side, holding web covered tourches that had no flame. "Anyone got a light?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Jim bent down and picked up the key the odd boy dropped. “Yay! A prize!” He said cheerfully. He turned and opened the door and ran through it running straight into Robert. “Brother!” Jim cried happily.

“Jim! Thank god nothing bad happened to you. Are you ok?” Robert asked.

“Yeah! I'm fine! I played a game with that boy over there and I won! And he gave me this!” Jim said holding up the key. “He said that if I find the door this goes to we can have whatever is in there! This must be the key to the treasure room!”

Robert smiled. “That's great Jim. But promise me that you won't run off like that again.” He said putting a hand on his shoulder. “I'll never forgive myself if you get killed. I don't care about the treasure, I only care about your safety.”

Jim's eyes teared up. “Oh Robert that's the nicest thing you've ever said! You're the nicest brother ever!” He said before he hugged him tightly.

“...That's...enough hugging...I can't breath and everyone is staring...” Robert said, slightly embarrassed.

“I'm sorry, but we never hug!” Jim said after he let go of Robert.

“...Because it's...oh never mind...” Robert said before he walked up to Deejay and took a clear crystal out of his pocket. “Here, we can use this for light.” He said before the crystal started to glow brightly, illuminating the surrounding area.

Jim took a chain out of his pocket and put it through a hole in the key before putting it around his neck and securing it. This way the key can be held around Jim's neck and he won't lose it.

“Hey! Don't forget about us!” Eclipse called as she grabbed Austin's arm and ran after Lily, Nina, and Menroe.

Lily giggled. “Sorry, but I can't contain my excitement!”

Eclipse's ears flattened against her head and she bitterly muttered something under her breath.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The boy said as a chilling wind forced the door shut. "I never said you could leave." He added before putting a cheery, yet sadistic smile on his face. "My mommy locked people up down here and took their souls for my two brothers and me to eat as we sat floated in our little jewels, but mommy hasn't fed us in quite a few years." He said before his stomach growled and he licked his lips. "I'm Comet Spyridon, the chilling devil of the hope diamond, now who's soul should I eat first?" He said as his jewel eye looked at each individual in the group.

"Now I forget exactly where the tombstone is, but it's towards the center of this graveyard..." Nebo said before he started walking. "You with the giant hammer, are you going to come? Because I'm only in this for my bratty lord." He added as he walked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 pm

"Hey!" She slid in front of him. "That is not how you talk to a lady. My name is Mary-Lynn! I refuse to respond to you unless you address me as such." She turned on heel and started walking forward on her own.

Dee felt his arms break into goosebumps. "It's like the chill of death." He looked back at the door, his gauntlet still on and knelt down slightly seeing the lock had frozen over. "Shit." He looked at Robert, "Lights the least of our problems." He looked over his shoulder slightly at the boy. "My soul belongs to someone else already. I'll pass on being dinner."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

“But...but you said if I won that game we played you wouldn't eat me.” Jim said, staring at Comet.

“And you believed the one who pulled you through that wall.” Robert said as the crystal's light slowly faded away as Jim rubbed the back of his head.

Robert looked at Comet. “Sorry, but no one here is going to get their soul eaten.”

Jim took a bomb that had a white “XD” face painted on it. “Yeah. And like I said before, if I get hurt so will you!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Comet looked at Jim. "You're right, and that's why I promise I won't eat you." He said before he put his left hand on his hip and raised his right and waged his finger at Robert. "And what's a lowly group of humans... and a kitsune going to do about me?" He asked before blinking his eyes and stirring up another chilly breeze.

Lucian shivered a bit before putting an agitated look on his face. "I don't really care who, or what you are, but if I don't get any treasure, I'll have my servant kick your cocky little butt! And I dare ya to try and take my soul! Once my dad finds out, you're as good as dead!" He said before he dashed at comet.

Comet sighed and caught Lucian by his face with his right hand. "You're the cocky one you ignorant brat." He said before steam started giving off from Lucian's face.

"C-C-C-Cold...." Lucian Muttered before he fell over.

Comet kicked him aside. "I don't like to take the easy prey first." He said before eyeballing Robert, and putting his hand on his hip.

Nebo put his hand on Mary-Lynn's shoulder. "That's the last thing you want to do here. This graveyard is this big not because of my wife's spell casting, but also because people have tried to trespass, and fell victim to it's many ways of defending itself." He said before turning her around. "Walking off on you're own is something you shouldn't do on these grounds." He added before he resumed walking.

The gargoyle stopped at the turn as if he could no long see Ace. It lowered it's head and sniffed the ground for a moment. "Trying to run is useless!" It said before turning and started walking down the hall to the broken down door.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Mary frowned and folded her arms. "Whatever. I'm as strong as my Dad. Nothing scares me." She said, but pulled back slightly. She might like to jump ahead, but she wasn't stupid. Getting lost is the last thing she wanted her siblings to bug her about.

Deejay slammed his fist agianst the door, denting it slightly, only a little, but with strength stronger then most humans. "Never look down on me. And don't you dare CALL ME HUMAN!" He held out his hand and a demonic looking dragon sword appeared from the crystal on his head, holding it forward. "Try and attack one of us again." His eyes glowing slightly red.

Last edited by Team Ankh on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

“Easy Deejay.” Robert said, turned slightly to him and holding out his hand. He turned back to Comet and lowered his hand. “I think he wants to fight me first since he has his eyes on me.” He said before he took out his sword and took a step forward.

“But brother...you might get killed.” Jim said after he walked to Lucian and knelt at his side.

“...I know, but that's a risk I'm going to take. I'm not going to let this guy hurt you or anyone else. And even though Lucian is a brat...Comet shouldn't have done what he did.” Robert said now getting a look that is a cross between serious and anger.

Jim was about to say something but stopped himself when he saw Robert's look. He nodded and picked Lucian up and carried him a good distance away from his brother and Comet.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Comet licked his lips and then smacked them a few times. "You look tasty compared to the one behind you." He said as he put a demonic smile on his face. Some cold wind whirled around his wrists. "I like to play with my food, so on your ready." He added with his pupils forming into little demonic slits.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:30 am

Nina was less clingy and a little more...defensive now. She had gained something of a fierce expression. It was clear she still didn't like this place, but she felt a bit more confident, and instead looked like she was about to freak on the first thing that jumped out infront of her. Still...deep down...this place terrified her.

Ace was already freaking out, but not as a result of fear or terror. As a matter of fact, though certain confused and disorientated, he was still pretty level headed considering the situation.

"Alright...that thing is still chasing me, it'll be here any second. Lets use this to my advantage..."

He pulled out a number of rupees and some rope, and went to work. He had to move fast, that thing was right around the corner.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Robert gave a glare as he raised his sword. The blade started to glow red and heat waves emanated from it as it was drawing energy. Robert flexed his muscles and he swung his sword and the red coloration flew off the sword as a huge shock wave in the shape of an “X”. After the shock wave hit Comet Robert then ran to him and front flipped over him. When he landed his back facing him. He positioned his sword so the blade was pointing at Comet's back and he spun around to face him while the blade slashed his back in one swift movement.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Comet held the back of his hands to face the X coming at him, but his hands being made of diamond didn't help much since it still knocked his chest pretty hard. He noted that Robert was behind him, and threw up his left foot up to where Robert intended for and caught the blade between two of his diamond toes. "Oh you're a feisty one." He said before his tails went onto the ground and he spun switching feet that held the blade and kicked Robert in the ribs with the other before using his tails to leap away so the blade would ultimately miss for the most part.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm

When Comet kicked Robert in the ribs he heard the sounds of bones breaking. “Shit...” He thought as he fell but kept his sword out in hopes that it'll cut him on his way down. But to his disappointment Comet had used his tails to dodge.

Robert laid on the ground for a second then got back up as he held his side where his broken ribs where with one hand and he coughed up some blood. “You think a few broken ribs is going to stop me?” He asked before he wiped away the blood with the back of his hand. He dug his hand into one of his pockets and took out a peculiar looking knife with a blue jewel on the hilt. The knife's blade glowed blue and he tossed it up in the air and the knife flew straight at Comet then took a sharp turn and flew straight towards his back.

While Comet was distracted with the knife Robert charged him and slashed his chest three times at a fast speed.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Comet caught the knife, but wasn't swift enough to get Robert's blade, and fell to the ground. "Heh... I apparently... can't... overpower you..." He said before one of his tails fell off and somehow worked it's way over Comet's chest and turned into a glittery dust-like substance.

After a few seconds, Comet back flipped back to his feet. "You win, but I'm telling my daddy on you!" He said before he vanished in a cold breeze.

The lock instantly defrosted and the door opened.

"What happened...?" Lucian said as he regain consciousness.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm

They opened the door to the library. "Books...not really my thing." Austin said. He looked at the shelves, and kept sneezing because of the dust. "Oww..." His last sneeze made him bash his face into more dusty books.

~~~~

Mason and Adon had taken a wrong turn and somehow ended up in the garden. "Master...how did we get out here again?" Adon asked.

"Shut up! I told you that I'm not lost!" Mason barked, turning on his heel and slapping his servant in the face. He shut up and they continued to walk through the greenery.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Menroe looked around, opening a smaller book. "Huh. This isn't in English or Dragon tounge. I can't read it." She put it back and brushed some of the dust, walking over to a window and looking out the large pane glasses with the elegant markings and glass work. "Look at this. You can't see anything past the front gate bridge. No lake or the land across. It all vanishes into fog, as if we are in another world not connected to reality...I know a bit to much about that. This almost feels like..a spirital world."

Mary-Lynn stopped, looking up at the building. "I'd be lying if I didnt say I wouldn't mind living here."

Deejay sighed deeply in annoyance, his eyes returning to their purple color and the sword vanished. "You alright." He said, walking over and held Robert up, looking his wounds over. "They don't look so bad. You should lead the way with your crystals."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Eclipse looked in between books and behind bookshelves, hoping to find something. “Spiritual world huh.” She said, not looking up. “Now that you mention it, I do feel some kind of energy here.” She said before she let out a big sneeze. “Damn dust...” She muttered, wiping her nose.

“What odd language...” Lily said, flying in the air and looking through a book. She looked up and saw a spider on the wall. “Ugh! They're EVERYWHERE!!” She yelled before she threw the book at the spider killing it instantly and putting a large crack in the wall around it. When the book fell Lily saw the flattened remains of the spider. She flew down and lifted a table high above her head and flew back up.

“Lily! Don't you dare use that table. It's already dead.” Eclipse said.

“You don't know that! And I have to make sure it's really dead!” Lily said.

Eclipse glared at her. “Put. The table. Down. NOW.” She said in her most intimidating voice.

Lily winced and flew back down and put the table back in its spot.

Jim looked at Lucian when he came back to. “Oh! You're up! I'm so glad! You had me worried there.” Jim said with a smile. “After that Comet guy knocked you out Robert got really angry that he did that to you. He said that even though you act the way you do, Comet shouldn't have done that. Anyway, they fought and Robert won and Comet is gonna tell his dad on him. Oh, and Robert got a few ribs broken.” Jim said as he helped Lucian back on his feet. He then walked over to Robert's knife and picked it up.

Robert nodded before he sheathed his sword. “Yeah. I've gotten worse than a few broken ribs...but I have to make sure they don't get hit again.” He said before he put his hand in his pocket and took out a clear crystal. The crystal then glowed and gave off a bright light.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Nina was...cleaning! She had found an old feather duster on one of the tables and began dusting and tidying!
Her face was covered in a look that said she didn't want to be doing this but...she was doing it any way! Her mumbled words could be heard in her frustration, "...dusty dusty dusty dusty dirty grimey icky, ancient, worse than Ace, worse than Frenzy. EEHK! Cobwebs everywhere..."
She picked up a stack of books and began placing them as best she could. Only about half of them were readable though...
Her eye spied one in particular however that was just...out of place. Her maid like OCD wouldn't allow her NOT to touch it as dusty as it was. But low and behold! Upon pulling it out...The whole book case turned! Revealing a hidden passage!
"...Coool...Menroe! Ms. Menroe! Take a look at this! Maybe this will lead somewhere!"

Basil bent down and observed the grave stone once they had made it there, "So just what is so special about this ancient slab..." She looked up at the old man, "Will it lead us to the abductees, or not?"

Ace was ready. This room was now his, anything that stepped in was going to regret it. He poked his head out of the door way, "Eh! Big, tall, and stoney! Come get a licken!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Menroe stuck her head in the passageway. "It goes both ways...wanna go up or down? Or did you have something else in here anyone had to do here?"

Mary-Lynn knelt down, moving away the webs and dust. "I can't read this. Of course." She stood up. "I never really learned how to read anyway, BUT! It hadn't stopped me before. And if it leads to me brother~!" She held up the hammer and slammed it against the stone. Even her powerful blow and strong gold hammer didn't crack the tomb, instead revibrated through her hammer and arm and she shook dropping it and falling back on her butt. "Sweet mother of Artrina's babies. Now THAT Is the stone of stones. Must be like diamond or something.

Deejay nodded, agreeing with Robert and held out his arm, bowing slightly, "Lead the way."

Last edited by Team Ankh on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 pm

"There's a trick to this." Nebo said before he crouched down in-front of the stone. "One which, one demon, three sorcerers. Red, white, green, red, blue. All very able, all very dark." He said in a rather dark sounding beat.

The stone then lit up in 5 places as each color was said.

"A which of souls commands this house with her pet by her side and their three cubs in hand." Nebo added.

The stones moved slightly, and a staircase begun to show underneath it.

"A soul strayed from the nest and in turn left eight feathers of brimming red. As her pet, this old dungeon needs to be cleaned." Nebo said before he sounded more like singing.

The stone moved even more, and the staircase was almost completely uncovered.

"I forget the rest of the lines to this..." Nebo said with a sigh before standing back up.

The stone moved off the rest of the staircase as if some sort of tricky went on, and out came Comet.

Comet turned around and noticed Nebo. "Daddy! There's some mean people down there!" He said before he, like any crybaby child, ran up to Nebo and buried his face in his abdomen.

Nebo studied Comet's tail number. "Yup, they're definitely down there... but I didn't think they would go this far..." He thought. "I'm sorry, but are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else?" He said.

"I'm sure! You have that clock on your tongue! My daddy always told me a story and the clock hands always ticked as he talked." Comet said.

"No, you have to be confusing me with someone else." Nebo said modestly.

Comet backed up and threw a sharp icicle at Nebo.

Nebo held out one finger and as the icicle touched it, it froze right there. "Fine, you win, what were those people like?" He said.

"Well, there was this one kid with long red hair, a guy with blond hair that seemed to like explosions, a blue haired man that tried to kill me, and a guy with a black skirt and pants under it." Comet said.

"Yeah, they're definitely who we're looking for." Nebo said before looking back at Mary-Lynn. "Come on, show us where you saw them last." He told Comet.

"*sniff* Ok..." Comet said before leading the way.

"Finally! Prepare to die!" The gargoyle said before walking right into Ace's little trap.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next