Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:51 pm

"THAT'S IT!" Nina yelled, "I don't care WHO this house belongs to! I came to prove I could anything Kain's men could do better! And I'll prove it one way or another! I don't care HOW many freaky things I run into! I just wanna find this treasure and get out! HIIIIYYAAAAAA!!"

*Smash* through a wall *Smash* through another wall *Smash* through a third wall *Crash* that one was a door.

Nina was clearly frustrated. It wasn't just Ace, it was everyone! This was supposed to be her special mission. The one she accomplished by herself. The more people that showed up, the freakier things got. Maybe she was just being selfish, but it seemed to her like all these freaking things were happening, and only people with powers like Ms. Menroe could really do anything about it!

It was a hissy fit! Her special mission, and she was no longer special. She was upset about being in a mansion full of magic folk when all she could do was smash things. So that was what she was gonna do!

Ace cringed back a little as the girl smashed from room to room, "Le gaspé the girls done gone crazy. ...er....again....On second thought let her be. The lady just needs to work it out of her system. She...eh...does this from time to time."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"What the hell. No freaking way. It's called helping people from dieing! You b.." She turned quickly on foot. "That's it. I'm done, I'm taking Mary-Lynn and we are going home." She said before chasing after Nina before she tore the entire building down. "Wait Nina!"

Mary-Lynn pulled her hammer from the wall. "That's it! Menzy! I want to go home now." She grabbed her brother's wrist and started down a hall and kept marching until she kicked open a door that actually lead to the throne room. "Damn it. Wrong turn. Dee how do we get out of here?" "What? Your the one that always claims to have a sense of direction."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 pm

“HEY LADY!!” Eclipse yelled at the woman who just appeared and snatched Levis out of Lily's arms. “WE WERE TRYING TO SAVE THE POOR THING!!!!” Her tail flicked.

Lily said nothing as she stared at Levis.

“AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE!!! BY THE LOOKS OF HIM, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE NEGLECTED TO PROPERLY FEED THE POOR THING!!! Heck, when we found him he was all alone locked in that small room!! SO DON'T YOU ACT THAT WE'RE THE BAD GUYS HERE OR SOMETHING!!!!!” Eclipse yelled before turning her back to the woman. “Grrr...AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!! YOU MADE OUR FRIENDS RUN OFF!!!!” She added before she looked at Austin.
“Don't even bother Austin, this woman doesn't need or care that we want to help the poor child.” She said as her tail flicked very hard.

Tears came back into Lily's eyes. “Wh-why is everyone l-leaving? Wh-why isn't that woman not letting anyone help Levis? Th-this was supposed to b-be f-fun...w-with n-new friends...” She said as she fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands and started to cry.

“Lily...we still have Austin and...that guy with the funny accent if he decieds to stick around.” Eclipse said. “Come on, lets go.”

Lily shook her head. “N-no. I w-want to stay h-here wh-when Levis gets better. I don't care if that woman is being mean to us.” She said through sobs.

Eclipse sighed. “Alright.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey! Where are you guys going?!” Jim called after Mary and Dee. “Come on brother! Let's follow dem! HUZZZAH!” He said before he sprinted after Mary and Dee, dragging his poor injured brother along with him.

“Ow, ow...Jim, would you please run a little more smoothly?” Robert asked in an irritated tone.

“Wha?” Jim said as he screeched to a halt in front of Mary and Dee. “Hai guys! Where are you going in such a hurry?” He asked before he looked into the throne room. “Oooh! How big! Huh? Who dat?” He asked, pointing to Sly and Leyanna. “HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW!!!!!” Jim yelled in a REALLY excited tone as he waved his hand really fast, the volume of his voice almost shattered Robert's ear drum.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:52 pm

"Mortals that lose their rage at an old woman caring for her grandchild are corrupt." The old woman said. She then looked over at who remained. "If you want to help, then you'll fetch that blackish green book on the bookshelf over there." She added before a little shadow rose up an pointed to a shelf near the door.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:27 pm

"Bullshit." Menroe said, dragging Nina back in by her wrists. "It's the way you tossed us aside for trying to help. If we were so corrupt, we would have left him to die." She narrowed her eyes, walking over and taking the book, "Besides. All these people have been kind and good-hearted. I'm the only corrupt one here." She said holding out the book, still holding Nina in her other grasp before she tore then entire manor down.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Austin turned back to his normal shape. "You have to hurry up. I'm not good with death..." He muttered.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Eclipse looked at Austin. “Don't worry, no one is going to die.” She said before she looked at Lily who stopped crying. “You ok?” She asked.

“Yeah. Oh! Menroe, Nina! You came back!” She said before she ran to the both of them and hugged them tight. “I thought you two had really left.” She added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Nina finally pulled her wrist from Ms. Menroe's clasp, but only to throw her arms into a cross and huff loudly. She was honestly impressed by Ms. Menroe's strength! Very few people that she's ever met could hold her back! But she was to upset to say anything about it...

Basil rubbed her hands together softly as if rubbing in lotion, "Quit a commotion going on upstairs...perhaps know would be a good time to meet up with the others? I hate to be rude or impatient, but I'm starting to dislike this place very much so..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 pm

The woman gave but a mere agitated glance before opening a book that looked more like a diary once looked at in more detail. She tossed Menroe a key. "Go unlock the door three doors on the left side down from here, that's the boy's room." She said before she found what she was looking for. A light floated around the child and his mind came back into reality.

"Nana?" The boy said before noticing his wounds. "How did I get these?" He added before he got himself out of her grasp.

"Little man! You shouldn't me moving that much!" 'Nana' said.

"Silence woman! You're nothing more then my mother's shadow!" The boy said before his wounds closed up magically and spirits flew up and around him like DNA. "Now please! Get me some clothes.... and food. I'm a little uncomfortable feeling drafts at this angle!" He added.

"N-Now wait a minute!" 'Nana' said.

"That's an order!" The boy shouted.

"...Yes young Avira..." 'Nana' said before sinking into her little shadows and sliding off to the kitchen.

The boy who's name now known 'Avira' played with his hair until he was satisfied. "Who has the key to my room? Please go unlock it so I can admire my fabulousness and get properly dressed." He said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Menroe looked at the key. "Avira huh?" She flipped the key around, "What's with the sudden attitude adjustment. If it's your room. You go unlock it. Besides, I'm sure you don't need our help to get dressed she said, holding the key out.

Mary-Lynn stood on her tip toes and whispered in Dee's ear. "They act like we arn't even here. !!!! Are we ghosts?! Did we die?!!" Mary-Lynn said, spinning on heel and running towards a wall, not hard, but enough to knock her back slightly. "Nope. Ok then. They are just ignoring us." She spun on her heel again. "Hello! Hi. Yes. Sorry to interrupt but I'd like to leave. Can you show us the exit?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Eclipse stared at the boy who's name is apparently “Avira”. “...Wait...'young Avira'? I thought you didn't have a name.” She said before she leaned to Menroe. “Do you have any idea why he's acting different from before?” She whispered a low whisper into her ear.

“Maybe that woman likes to call him that. Or...I don't know. All I know is that Le—er...Avira is all better! I'm so happy!” Lily said before she ran to said boy and gave him a hug.

Jim looked at Mary. "Wait, you're leaving?" He asked. "So that's why you ran off... Heh, did you really think that you're gonna leave without saying good-bye to me and my brother first?" He asked with a smile as he played with his key.

Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Austin flicked his earring again. "I'm glad that you're ok." He said to Avira. "You remind me of my aunt. No offense."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:20 am

"I'm not!" Nina blurted. "You have no right to command Ms. Menroe around! Now point us to the exit! It's really clear now that this place is not abandoned! And I just wanna go!"

Ace nodded, "Oui...I suppose there'd be no point. The place is to heavily guarded by the statues and such to actually steal anything from with out preperations. We came expecting a ghost house. And I suppose in an odd way, that's just what we got! Really no point in staying though..."

Basil stepped forward into the room, "Haven't you ever been told it's rude to ignore visitors? The young girl asked for an exit. The least you can give her is that."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am

Avira took the key. "I'll show you the way out in a minute." He said before he waltzed off into his room after unlocking the door.

His room was both extravagant, and horrifying. It had regal furniture, but corpses that were half decayed sat about around on the floor.

After about five minutes Avira came from his room, but in a rather... formal suit. He had a black long-sleeved over shirt over top a dark red button up shirt that was clearly a little over sized as it went down past his pelvis to where his thighs met the pelvis bone, and loose knee length black shorts came out from under the button up shirt. Then shiny black shoes that seemed almost weird on a child his age, and to top it off, a black top hat that sat over his right ear that had an odd patter around it.

"You said you wanted the exit, right? Or a ghost house? I can provide ether." He said before he ran his hand through his red hair.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 am

“Exit please.” Lily said as she held Austin like a plushi. “Dawwwwww! You're adorable in that outfit!” She said before she ran to Avira and picked him while she still held Austin and hugged them both, smashing their faces into her breasts.

Eclipse sighed. “Yeah...exit... Man, and I was really looking forward to that treasure. Oh well...there's more treasure out there.” She said. “But I'd really would like to know who was causing all those gun shots that made Avira bleed.”

Jim said nothing as he looked at Mary then Basil then the people in the room then back at Mary, Basil, and said people in the room.

Robert put his hand on his head and closed his eyes. He started to feel dizzy again and this time it was worse than it was before.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

"Lily, I can't breathe..." Austin moaned as he struggled to break free. "Someone please help." He said, but his pleas were muffled.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"Neither. Some came looking for treasure, others, the monsters that scare people from the lake. And a few, just for adventure. I personally can't leave until I find my siblings wondering around. If these ghosts haven't gotten to them yet. But I think it might be best if you show us the exit." Menroe said, looking at everyone. "If you want to leave that is."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Nina mumbled, "...well I don't see any treasure any where..."

Ace gave a bit of a bow, "If there's nothing to steal, there's no reason to feel. So an exit would be nice. But of course, I can't leave a young cheri such as this alone when she's looking for some one important."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"If you want an exit, the window's over there." Avira said. "Now For those of you that actually want something, come with me." He added before he started to walk off.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh yeah. Come on. gawk." Mary was pulled back by her brother. "Your not jumping out that window. Excuse me. But if your the owner of this manor and has put us through this shit. If we want to leave, the last thing you can do is show us the real way out." He said, his patience running thin with this place already. Menroe looked over, seeing her siblings come up the stairs. "Menzy!!" She tackled her sister, knocking her back into a dresser. "Ow." "So much shit happened! Deejay was locked in a dungeon, and everything keeps shaking. And there's these ghosts everywhere!" "I know. This boy can control some of them."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 pm

“Finally...” Eclipse said before she turned to face Lily. “Lily, you can put Austin down now.” She added before she started to follow Avira.

“Aw, ok.” She said before she put Austin down at the same moment Mary and Dee came up the stairs. “Oh hey, it's those people! Hello!” She said in a happy tone.

Eclipse looked at the two. “Weren't you with some pe—GAH!” She was almost knocked over as Jim ran up the stairs dragging his poor brother.

“Hey! Mary-Lyn!” Jim said. “Sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you said that your sister can numb my brother's pain or something and when we where in the throne room you said something about wanting to look for your sister. And I figured that if we kept following you we'd run into your sister and it looks like you have!” He said with a smile.

“...You didn't have to run...” Muttered Robert.

“Sorry...”

Eclipse walked over to Jim and slapped him across the face.

“Ow! W-what was that for?” Jim asked, rubbing his cheek.

“FOR ALMOST RUNNING ME OVER!!!” Yelled Eclipse. “YOU NEARLY PUSHED ME TO THE GROUND!!!!!”

“I'm sorry...” Jim said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Ace itched his head with an arrow, "Well! Looks like my work is done!"

Nina immediatly jumped up, "Something! Something like....Gold something? Or Rupees something? Maybe Gold Rupees something!?" The whole trip WASN'T for nothing! Maybe she wasn't going to have to leave empty handed!

By this point, this was just something to chew up time for Basil. It was clear she wasn't going to get what SHE wanted. But the least she could do was at least enjoy the comedy these spirit folk were putting on.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:15 am

"Mary!" "What?" "You told him?" "Not everything." She said, waving her finger. "Just help my brother from another mother's brother ok?" Menroe frowned. "You know I hate doing this." She covered her mouth, closing her eyes as her hand slowly turned purple, only for it to stop and she pulled her hand back, her gums bleeding slightly. "Ow." She walked over and noticed her sister's bandaging job and smiled. "My blood has..a sort of venom in it. This much shouldn't hurt you, but it might numb a good portion of your torso." She said, sticking her hand under the wrapping, turning red slightly as her blood was absorbed into his bruised skin.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 am

"You'll see." Avira said answering Nina's question, and used that as an excuse to ignore other people's comments. He then stopped suddenly as if just noticing something. He turned around and looked right as Basil. "You have something that's different then all these others, And I have a feeling on why it irks me..." He said.

"Avira! I'm back with your food!" The old woman from earlier called as she came up from her little shadow holding a plate that had little blob-like creatures on them.

"Good, I've been wanting some for ages." Avira said as if he already knew what was on the plate. He then used one of his tails to take it from the woman's hand and around to his hands. "Spirits are too easy to come across here, but there's not much of high quality around anymore..." He commented before he started to eat the blobs on the plate.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Austin saw that Robert was hurt. He turned his arm into a crutch, severed it form his body, and turned the rest of his body into another crutch. "Please, let me help. I want to help." Austin said from a little metal dragon's head on one side.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next