Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Field High Characters

+5
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Mugi-chan
Nova
Deku Link
MidnasWolf
9 posters

Go down

Hyrule Field High Characters Empty Hyrule Field High Characters

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm

I'll start off with mine:

Name: Edward Elric
Height: NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS
Weight: Somewhere over 100 lbs (automail arm and leg included)

Personality:
He is kind of a troubled kid. He can be stubborn and a bit of a bastard, but he's a nice guy when you don't get on his bad side. He cracks a lot of stupid jokes, talks to himself a lot and when he hates something, he hates it with a PASSION. He is a metalhead, as in he listens to heavy metal and hard rock, Mostly bands like METALLICA, AC/DC and Three Days Grace. He tends to have a "wandering eye" when it comes to girls. He gets bullied a lot by his former classmates, which kind of messed him up over the years, but again, when you aren't on his bad side, he's a nice guy.

Appearance:

Hyrule Field High Characters O9e3jq

Thanks to MS for drawing this. By the way. Through asking for this pic, I discovered one more weird thing Edward and I have in common. We both wear a lot of black XD. I had other ideas for certain characters to find places in this. [The members of The Amestrian Military (Breda, Mustang, Hawkeye, Falman, Fuery, Armstrong, Havoc, Hughes, etc.) would be teachers, The Homunculi would be the bullies, etc.] If anyone gets any more ideas, please post them here!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Field High Characters Empty Re: Hyrule Field High Characters

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

*looks at topic* *looks back at this*

What. The. Hell. Is. This!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh3100/100Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 pm

-_-

Why? Why must you??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

i'll add mine once as I scan my pic and color it and such.

MS drew one for me instead. :3

Last edited by Deku Link on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Name: Eon Bronze Blazer
Hight: 4'6"
Weight: 100

Peresenality:
A very laid back guy who never really cares what people say about him, though he does have an issiue with people calling him names such as 'gay' because of the way he dresses. He's often so relaxed he'll just drift right off to sleep without warning. He's rather social despite being a few years younger and being in high school. He's never really had issiues with anyone but people that force him to work when he doesn't feel like working.

Appearence:
Hyrule Field High Characters Ktia
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Name: Kasai Onchou
Height: she dosent like telling her measurements.
Weight: that either...
Personality: shes the yandere type. shell act all sweet and innocent when really she has different motives and is thinking something completely different. (and is usually something slightly disturbing.)
appearance:
Hyrule Field High Characters HPIM0786-1
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 508873
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh3100/100Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Name: Link [of] Hyrule

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 pound max (Mostly muscle, people)

Personality:
He is rather nice after 9am. Before that is still time to wake up. He's usually in a hurry to get to classes he likes, and sluggish to get to ones he doesn't. He's a close friend of Ed's, and talks to him a lot, almost like a mentor. He's stoic, humble, and still acts like a knight.

On his first day, he's rather confused, and overwhelmed, and doesn't know Ed yet. He's not meant to be completely fluent with English, and he might add a bit of Hylian into his speech here and there, when he's not sure what word to use. He also uses Hylian in his greetings. Example:

"Vina minazi, Hughes'shulo•i!"

Translation:

"Good morning, Mr.Hughes!"

http://www.kasuto.net/language.php?main=language/commonexpressions.html

I'm not translating EVERYTHING, so go check that out if you're interested.

He's EXTREMELY musically inclined. He aces Gym. And he does a few hobbies that he wishes he could share with others he can trust with such skills, such as archery and fencing.

Appearance:

Past First Day:

Spoiler:

First Day! (Eek!)

Spoiler:

Thanks, MS!
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 pm

And here we go:

Hyrule Field High Characters Me

Name: Melinda "Mindy" Wolf

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Weakness: picky eating, judges people quickly, shyness, BIG TEMPER!

Personality: An overall enegentic girl, Mindy is considered to be very werid. While she enjoys writing and pulling pranks, she often gets shy and goes all "anit-social" on others. Another downside is that she hides her feelings and has a short temper. Because she is often off in her "own little world", she can judge people too easily and is unaware of their feelings, causing her do accidently hurt them.

Pet:
Hyrule Field High Characters It

Name: IT

Species: Cat?!?!?!??!?!?!

Other Info: Doesn't like a lot of people and is very feirocious. Follows me around and rarely takes likings to other people.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:12 am

Name: Veenox

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 115 pounds

Appearance:

Hyrule Field High Characters SchoolgirlVeenox

Shirt color: White

Skirt color: Gray

Socks/Shoes color: White/Black

Tie color: Purple

Necklace color: Blue

Glasses color: Black

Skin color: Standard Twili blue with black and teal markings

Hair color: Purple

Eye color: Standard Twili female yellow and red

Veenox is a scholar. She does very well in school, but has no artistic ability to speak of. She doesn't sing well, but she can cook well. she's decent at the activities in gym class, but because she takes her glasses off during some sports, it can hinder her performance as she has bad eyesight. Is currently in a relationship with Celestia.

Name: Celestia

Weight: Ask and she'll cry

Appearance:

Hyrule Field High Characters SchoolgirlCelestia

Shirt color: Dark blue (white stripes, the little sash thingy she wears is white with dark blue stripes)

Skirt color: Light gray

Boots color: Black

Skin color: Standard Twili blue

Eye color: White with purple irises

Hair color: Strawberry blonde

Celestia is rather lazy. She procrastinates often, but still somehow manages to get her stuff in on time. She'd rather be eating (self-conscious nervous habit) or exploring caves than doing her studies. She's mildly artistic, and can sing wonderfully. She has a hard time keeping up with everyone in gym class because she's a little heavier than most kids her age, so she gets tired often. She's emotionally unstable. The littlest things will make her break down and cry. Is currently in a relationship with Veenox.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 am

Hehehe awesome characters guys. I'll see if I can start us off soon. By the way... Why is Nova's character in his underwear in the picture? Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:53 pm

He only wears shorts cause if his body temperature is as hot as fire. And he refuses to follow dress code >:3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

MenrowSpirit wrote:He only wears short shorts cause his body temperature is hoter then fire. And he refuses to follow dress code. Hyrule Field High Characters 3147896512

Fixed.

And Ed, if you think Eon's bad, you don't want to see him when he and Ember merge. >:3
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm entering two characters of my own.

Name: Ms. Nina Nori
Weight: 124 lbs
Appearance:
Hyrule Field High Characters Nina
Personality: Hyper active and easily excited. Very ditzy and clutsy to the point of often annoying and hurting those around her by accident. But she always means well and doesn't get angry very easily unless you try. In which case, if you do manage to make her angry, her personality completely changes to a rather disturbing oposite.

Name: Magustus
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 100 lbs
Appearance:
Hyrule Field High Characters Gus
Personallity: His ability to talk to and understand people has grown greatly, but he's still rather shy and uncertain in what he says. He's become sort of cynical toward's people's stupidity and is quick to point out when some one does something that makes no sense. He is now more frustrated by the confusion people cause than made more curious by it.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Name: "Mario" (Real name unknown to most people)

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 115 pounds

Background/Personality: "Mario", as he is called by most people, is an avid fan of video games. He played his very first game, Super Mario Brothers, at a very young age. Ever since then, he has spent most of his life sitting in front of a screen holding a controller. His friends nicknamed him "Mario" because of this, and the name stuck with him. He refuses to tell anyone his real name unless they are one of his closest friends. His parents are the only known people who know anything about it at all. His dorm at Hyrule Field High is littered with snacks, soda, and wires connected to his many game consoles and other electronics. When it comes to music, he listens to anything written in the 1980s, and is almost mentally stuck in this time period. He is a master at dancing, particularly breakdancing, but cannot sing or play any intruments, not counting a Guitar Hero controller, so he mostly fails music. Speaking of classes, he also fails math (no reason needed) and gym (he prefers to exercise his thumbs). He mostly gets Bs and Cs in other classes. He enjoys pranking both students and teachers alike, which is why he is now attending Hyrule Field High instead of his local schools. He is angered easily, especially when losing at a game or when insulted.

Appearance: He has normal brown hair, which is not too long or short, but is more than slightly messy. For some reason, he always wears sunglasses, evev when he is sleeping. He wears a brown cloth jacket, which is left unzipped. Underneath this is a green T-shirt, with a picture of a Life Mushroom on it, with the words "1-UP" below it. He also wears dark blue-colored jeans, and a basic pair of tennis shoes.

Weaknesses: Music class, gym, math, not playing video games for a period longer than one hour.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh3115/115Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I've decided to just draw 2 characters since I have so many, I might draw the others in chibi form to give you an idea of what they look like.

Professor Jergo:
Height: 5'11"
Race: Hylian
Weight: "I don't know! But come back when I invented a device that tells you a person's weight just by looking at them!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Appearance:
Hair: Brown
Eye color: Orange
Skin color: Paleish
Labcoat: White with two pokets and no buttons so it's always open
Tunic: Dark gray
Pants: Dark gray
Boots: Black

He carries a brown case thats full of "special" items he uses to measure and collect DNA samples with just in case he runs into someone that higly interestes him.

Personality:
Jergo is the science teacher of Hyrule Field High. Because of inhaling the fumes of chemicals all the time so his behaivor is considered to be "abnormal". Even though he is insane, all the students like him. He does not tolerate fighting in his class room since they're surrounded my fragile lab eqipment. He is patenet with students and will help them with something they don't understand even if they need help five times.

Abilities:
Jergo is a sorcerer and he mainly uses Earth, electircity, fire, and water and he often uses them in his experiments.

Nolena:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: “You know, it is a bit rude to ask a woman her weight.”

Appearance:
Hair color: Hot pink
Eye color: Green
Skin color: A light tan
Tunic color: Orange
Pants color: Dark Orange
Boots: Black

Personality:
She's Jergo's lab assistant. Nolena is a kind, warm-hearted person who worries alot. She likes to look her best and the students like her like Jergo. She keeps an eye on Jergo and the class incase somthing goes wrong. She tries to stop Jergo when he's trying to get a DNA sample from someone. If there is a fight in the class room she'll emeditally put an end to it. She worries about her student's wellfare and will try to help them.

Abilites:
She can use magic such as electricity, fire, and water.

Robert Crenal:
Race: Human
Weight: ...idk but it's mostly muscle

Appearance:
Hair color: Blue
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Palish
Clothes color: Black
He wears a hooded black sweatshirt along with baggy pants along with a black t-shirt.

Personality:
He is calm, serious, and collected. He gets easily irritated by his younger brother. When he gets irritated, his eyes narrow into a kind of glare. He always has the "Meh, eff the world" personality. But he still can have fun when he feels like it. He tries to help those who are in trouble. He likes to read the Paradise books.

Jim Crenal:
Height: 5'6"
Race: Human
Weight: *Does not compute with Jim's brain since he doesn't like to think about stuff that has to do with numbers*

Appearance:
Hair color: Blonde (it's spiky)
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Paleish
Clothes: A long sleeved red shirt and blue pants
Gloves: Black
Shoes: Black sneakers

Personality:
Jim is just your average cute dumbass, he likes to be destructive, and likes to have fun. He enjoys irritating Robert. When he is around people and food he gets really excited and hyper. He freaks out when something of his is taken from him. He's also a pervert.

Toby:
Race: Goldfish/human
Weight: ...A number...

Appearance:
Hair color: orange
Eye color: orange
Skin Color: Paleish
T-shirt: pink
Shorts: orange
Shoes: brown
He has an orange dorsal fin on his back. An orange fin on his right and left arm, and an orange fin on the back of his right and left leg.

Personality:
Toby is a gay humaniod goldfish. He can turn into his fish form whenever he wants. He is sly, mischivious, and has a crush on Robert. He knows that Robert is straight but keeps chasing after him. He'll do anything to get his hands on him. He is also a “fan-girl” of Link and will turn around if someone says he's behind him when he actually isn't. He wears the pink T-shirt because he likes that color and he thinks it brings out the color of his eyes.

June:
Height: 4'11"
Weight: “WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!?! ...90 pounds...”

Appearance:

School girl June

Hair: dirty blond
right eye: blue (your left)
left eye: green (your right)
Skin: Paleish
Head band: green
Jacket: dark green
Shirt: green
Pants: light brown
Shoes: black
Bandages: off white

Personality:
June is your typical tom-boy. She is very short tempered and doesn’t like sexist people. She abhors people when they make fun of her height. Every time she goes to attack the person who ticked her off, her friends ALWAYS try to restrain her. She can be sarcastic and makes wisecracks. June likes to fight people who are taller than and a little stronger than her. She's highly skilled in pick-pocketing and enjoys fencing.

Abilities:
June is skilled in fire magic and can create blue barriers that run on her energy (she's still learning how to use other magic). She also has the ablitly to see hidden things and can tell what (or who) they are just by looking at them. When she is using this ability, her eyes glow slightly and the mark underneath the wrapped bandages also glows. For example, you lost your bag and her eyes and mark glow as she is using this abiltiy. She looks around and sees your lost bag behind a closed door. Another example; she's standing infront of an old building, she activates her power, looks at the building and now knows that it's over 100 years old. She can do all that but she doesn't use this ability to cheat on a test.

Kali Quanil:
Height: 5'6"
Race: Sheikah
Weight: “...”
Appearance:

School girl Kali

Hair: blond
Eyes: red
Skin: Paleish
Shirt: black
Design on shirt: dark gray
Pants/tights: black
Boots: black
Gloves: black
The thing around her neck is a red choker necklace with a Sheikah eye pendent with a ruby in the middle that belonged to her mother.

Personality:
Kali is the new student who moved here from the town next over. She hasn't laughed ever since her parents got murdered when she was 5 years old. She isn't open to others, she's very smart and has a very good memory. She tends to say things that make her look like a smart alec and tends to attack people with words. She hates the cold since she gets sick when exposed to it for too long. She is an amazing artist and she carries a black note book that has all of her drawings in it and a black sketchbook. She likes playing music on her silver lyre.

Abilities:
She can use telekinesis and use Dark magic.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

I'll quick post one last character then introduce the rest of mine.

Name: Alphonse Elric
Height: LESS THAN MINE!!!!!
Weight: Do you really give a shit?

Personality: A little different than his older brother. He's more relaxed and doesn't have as short a fuse as Ed. He skipped 8th grade so he's a little smaller and younger, but sharp as a tack. He listens to some of the same stuff Ed listens to, but he's more of a Beatles or Pink Floyd kind of guy. He isn't as confident with girls as Ed is. In fact, he's just downright shy when it comes to them. If he finds a girlfriend before the end of the year or at the very least The Prom or Homecoming, it'll be a miracle.\

Appearance:

Hyrule Field High Characters Sfe2wi

Thanks MS! :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:19 am

Characters.

T-kun: He's pretty damn awesome. He makes this RP awesome, so don't interfere, or else you'll explode.
Espe: Not as awesome as T-kun. But we needed someone as a side character to complement T-kun's awesomeness.

Oh yah, and sh1t may blow up. Just warning you.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Field High Characters K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Field High Characters Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down