Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP?

+2
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
6 posters

Go down

Should I?

Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Barlef1057%Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Barrig10 57% 
[ 4 ]
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Barlef1043%Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Barrig10 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Empty Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP?

Post by Deku Link Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm

As much as the RP made me want to shoot myself in the head, people wanted me to redo it. I only will if i KNOW people will join.

Btw, this is the RP with the dreammaker and stuff.

ONE, I WILL BE REDOING THE PLOT. IT WILL BE WAAAAAAY DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? K48fh3123770/123770Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Empty Re: Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP?

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 pm

So no Dreammaker? I mean, since she is a dream I can change her, and make her even more scarier than before! Twisted Evil *nuked*

Ok, ok, sorry. I knew that you people were scared of spiders, but I didn't think it was going to be that big of a problem. I apologize on behalf of my sick and twisted mind, since it's the reason why the Dreammaker and her three forms of creepyness exists.

I'm cool with the idea. I can explore some other characters, as well as my current ones. Just say the word.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? K48fh3100/100Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah I would join, just kee the plot moving and Nova and TP from argueing
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? K48fh3100/100Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 pm

The Hyrule Field RP was definately a unique, thoughtful RP. Still, as I have said before in the RP Sequel topic, it has its problems. Of course, all RPs do have their downsides, but the way this one was presented made us all feel uneasy. So, I shall go into more detail of what I think was a bit skeptical.

The Dreammaker, despite her obviously creepy appearance and personality, was a great antagonist that set up the flow of the Dream World. Nevertheless, her eeriness caused many users to shun the plot and neglect posting.

Secondly, the plot was a bit confusing. I remember at the beginning of the RP, when I had just finishing signing up, there was questioning of whether we all lived in the land known as Hyrule Field, or if we were the average joes that come on this here site once in a while.

And the main problem, despite being common among most people traveling together, was the constant fighting. It got in the way of the story, made posters ragequit, and caused all of us to split up and take different paths that we had no idea how to even follow. Thus, if this RP is to be redone, there should be a strict limit, or even a total banning of, fighting.

These problems made most of the posters sign out, including me. But, if we can fix all these errors, it could become one of our more famous RPs. The question is, can we do it? I'd say yes has my vote.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? K48fh3115/115Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:04 pm

I say no. One, people are acting liek themselves

Tp holds grudges and Nova's a troll, and those two will CONTINUE to fight eather its 'freelanced' or not really. That has nothing to do with it. Plus, i personlly didn't like the plot of if u die in it, u die in real world, u have to drag a saphhire from the real world but you can't take thigns from the real world to the dream world, how everyone was limitless power.

I saw, LZF, if you want to, do it, if not, then everyone who voted yes can remake it themselves. Don't let Nova or Tp preasure you into it, i only mentioned you two cause i know for damn sure you both voted yes. Plus nova's been talkign about it like past 2 days.

Or just make a new freakin rp all together and let that one stay burned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Well I hate RPing anyway so...I don't care either way.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779092
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I won't join so it doesn't matter! YAY!
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? K48fh33175/3200Should I redo the Hyrule Field RP? Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down