Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

+5
Link64
Mario
Nova
Deku Link
Demon Lord Ghirahim
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Empty Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:35 pm

This is an RP based off of the high school that Deku, Nova and I go to, so I would expect them to join this. All of our RPG characters are going through their first year of high school, so if any of you have already graduated, think of all the fears and jitters you had that year to help. I'll post the character stuff in the other thing in the what-da-f***, but in the meantime, this hasn't started yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

STOP PROCRASTINATING WHEN U GET ON AND START IT FACE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:40 pm

OKAY NNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chirp, chirp*

*fan breeze*

*SNOOOOOOOOOOOORE, SNOOOOOOOOOOOORE*

The sounds outside and inside the bedroom of 15-year-old Edward Elric, fast asleep at 5:58 am. Little does he know that in two minutes, he will be rudely awaken by the blinding of his bedroom light. 3, 2, 1...

"ED!!!", yells his mother, Tricia Elric, flicking on the light. "GET UP!!! You don't wanna be late for your first day of 9th Grade!!!!"

Ed opened his eyes, only to have burnt them to a crisp on contact to the merciless beams of the 60 watt bulb.

"AAAAARGH!!", he growled. "Says who?"

"Just get up and get dressed", Tricia argued. "Breakfast is almost ready."

Ed got up and checked himself in the mirror, his long, blond hair straggly and all over the place. He dragged a comb across it diligently, then braiding it quite fast, as he had been doing it for a while and got a lot of practice. He slipped on his change of clothes for the day: Black jeans with a belt, his METALLICA t-shirt and a black hoodie. He walked down the stairs to join his father and his younger brother, Alphonse at the breakfast table, where a plate of two small pancakes, a pat of scrambled eggs and two strips of bacon. Al was having scrambled eggs on toast while their father, Von Hohenheim, had simply a mug of coffee while looking over the paper. (I know it's a little cheesy, but it just kinda popped into my head.)

"So, Edward", Hohenheim said. "Are you excited about today?"

"Why should I be?", Ed yawned, shoveling down scoops of eggs.

"Well, your starting a new year of school. But not just any year. Your a Freshman now. You've reached the last leg of it all!!! Just think, in 3 more years you'll be graduating and it will all be over!!!"

"He's right, sweetheart!", Tricia chimed in. "You two boys are growing up so fast!!!! Hard to believe you'll be driving soon, then graduating, college..."

"Yeah, guys, I get it", Ed commented. "They drilled us about this at the assembly last year. Besides", he continued, looking toward Alphonse. "Why aren't you guys as worried about Al?"

"Well... um... it's just", The parents began, unsure of what to say.

"I mean, I get that he skipped a grade and he's starting a year early but, come on, he's got his big brother looking out for him."

He put his arm around Al's shoulder.

"He'll be fine."

"Yeah", Al giggled. "No use to get ulcers over it. I trust him. Plus Winry will be there if he taps out!!!"

Ed steamed a little inside while Al and their parents enjoyed a laugh. Ed wolfed down the rest of his breakfast and headed out the door, grabbing his brown knapsack, followed by Al. They waved their goodbyes to their parents, hopped on the bus and drove off.

"I hope they'll be okay", Tricia said.

"Don't worry, honey", Hohenheim replied, kissing her on the cheek. "It's the first day. Nothing will go wrong.

They both returned to the table when Tricia noticed the full glass of milk at Ed's seat.

"He didn't drink it", she chuckled. "Again."

Hohenheim joined her in a chuckle, sipping his coffee mug.

(There, I started. Your Turns. >:3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:28 pm

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

BZZZZZZ-WHAM!!!

A purple-haired Twili rubbed her face with the hand she just used to smack her alarm clock off of her nightstand, and sat up in her bed. She wasn't alone however, she looked over and saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully. She smiled.

"Come on Celestia, it's time for school. Aren't you excited? Junior year, only two more years to go." she shook her sleeping partner gently, but she didn't move at all. "Jeez, you're so lazy." She said, getting out of bed and putting on big, black glasses. She got a sly look on her face as she turned to Celestia. "Hey, if you don't get up, I'm going to tickle you." A small smile spread on Celestia's face. "Ok, have it your way...!" The Twili said, and she pulled off the sheets in one move, and then pounced on top of Celestia, tickling her everywhere.

"Hahahahahahah! All right, all right, I'm awakeeeeee! Stop tickling meeeee! Hahahaha!" Celestia said as she tried to push her girlfriend off. Her friend still didn't stop. "Veeeeenox! Hahahahaha!" Celestia was finally able to push Veenox off after a short power struggle.

"Glad to see you're finally awake. Now get up, we have to get ready." Veenox said with a warm smile, as she got off of Celestia's body and went into the bathroom. Celestia stretched and yawned, then got out of bed and started to cook some waffles and bacon, waiting for Veenox to get out of the bathroom.

A few minutes (and a couple sample strips of bacon) later, Veenox emerged from the bathroom. She had combed her purple hair nice and straight, but she had curled one side of her bangs up so it touched her face. She wore a white shirt with a gray skirt, white socks and black shoes, and a purple tie to match her hair. She also wore a blue choker necklace. "Well, how do I look?" She asked. Celestia blushed.

"You're just as beautiful as ever." She said.

"Thanks hun." Veenox said walking over to Celestia and giving her a small kiss on the lips. Celestia smiled and then went into the bathroom to change. She came out wearing a dark blue shirt with white stripes, with a sash that was white and had dark blue stripes. She had a light gray skirt, and long black boots. Her strawberry-blonde hair was combed into her signature hairstyle: shoulder-length bangs, and the rest was pulled into a ponytail that was tied at the bottom.

"Like it?" Celestia asked, her purple eyes shining in the pale light of morning that was coming through a window.

"Celestia, there's nothing I could not like about you." Veenox said proudly. The two ate their breakfast, grabbed their belongings, and then headed out the door for the bus.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Empty Link in school. That's gonna be hilarious.

Post by Deku Link Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:32 pm

5:00 am, and Navi began pounding on Link's head.

"Link! Get up~! Come on!"

Link moaned and turned over, and continued to snore.

"Hey, c'mon!! Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?!" Navi fumed.

Link decided this was not a time to be a mule. "Ati... 5am already..." He moaned, a heavy Hylian accent on his voice. He stood up and stretched. He slipped his hat over his bedhead. He drank the Lon-Lon Milk that had been sitting in one of his empty bottles.
He grabbed his belted sheath, slipped it over his left shoulder, and slid his Hylian shield over the Master Sword. He walked out of his house. Link jumped onto Epona, fully in his normal attire. He rode her to the school, where he noticed something TERRIBLY wrong.

He wasn't dressed like everyone else. They all wore saggy jeans, big T-shirts, and sneakers. His eyes grew wide as he bit his lower lip and drummed lightly on Epona's saddle as he looked around nervously.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3123770/123770Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Eon sat up in his little pond of a bed. "*YAAAAAAWWWWNNN* Well... I might as well get up..." he said before he set himself ablaze to dry off. He looked up at the sun's positioning. "It's only 5:25... but i know it'll take me a while to get down there..." He added before he got himself dressed in his usual attire.

"Hmm... I'll have to pick something up along the way it seems." He said before he ruffeled his hair before he started walking down the mountain side. He was walking past a pond that had some fish in it. It took him a good couple of minutes, but he caught a fish with his hand, and walked with it. After a few minutes he started to eat it. "Medium rare... jsut how i liek it!" He said to himself as he walked along.

By the time he arrived at school it was around 7:10 and everyone was waiting for the bell to ring. So he was leaning agenst the side of the building when some seinors walked past him.

"Hey kid, nice shorts!" One shouted. "Bet you stole them from your sister!" Another one added.

Eon payed them no mind.

Two juniors had ran up to him. "Oh my god! You're so... so fluffly!" They both said in unison

"Thanks!" Eon said before he stood upright and moved his tail to be resting on his feet.

"How old are you?" One said. "Yeah, you do look a little young for high school..." The other said.

"I'm twelve, but I skipped three grades." Eon said. "And may I ask your names? Mine's Eon." He added.

"I'm Mary." One said. "And I'm Jessica." The other said. "And we're sisters. Nice to meet ya." They said in unison.

"You two are upperclass students, right? So why would you bother with a freshman like me?" Eon asked before he put his hands behind his head.

"Because, we may be juniors, but you're fluffly and cute!" Mary said.
"And we like cute and fluffly" Jessica said.

"And is that the ONLY reason?" Eon asked.

"No." Both sisters aid in unison.
"You seem like a nice guy." Jessica said.
"You're also cute, but what exactly are you? Human and hylians have ears on the sides of their heads, and they don't have tails..." Mary said.

Eon brought his tail around him in a spiral several times. "I'm a kitsune. We look a lot like humans and hylians body wise, but we have fox ears on the top of our heads, and we have up to nine fox tails. The number depends on age. We're born with one and grow another every hundred years until we have a total of nine. And our lifespans can reach up to nine-thousends years." He said before he uncoiled his tail from around him.

"That's interesting." Mary said.
"One thing..." Jessica said. "Any particular reason your jsut in a pair of short shorts?" She added.

Eon tenced his muscles witch reveled his semi-muscular build. "Why would i cover this up? And it makes my furrey coller umcomfortable. "I'm also a fire kitsune." He added before he blew upwerds witch cause a small stream of fire to come from his mouth. "So I have a very high internial temperachure." He mentioned as embers came from his mouth.

Mary and Jessica stood there with faces that said "You just got even cuter".

"Hey, we should hang out sometime." Mary said.
"Oh, by the way, do you have your skeduale? We can help you find your classes, and find out if we have any together."Jessica said.

"My skeduale...? I never got mine." Eon said before he let his muscles relax.

"Didn't you get it in the mail?" Jessica said.
"Well we can jsut stop by the office when teh bell rings so you can get it." Mary said.

"Thanks." Eon said.

"And if anyone gives you any trouble, you just let Mary and I know, ok?" Jessica said.
"Because we hate it when people pick on nice guys liek you." Mary said.

"I will. Thanks for the support. It makes me less nervous knowing I have people to count on." Eon said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh316690/16690Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:12 pm

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNKKK!!!!!!!!!"

"WAH!" Mario immediately awoke. He looked around to see what could have made the noise.

The bus driver was trying to get through all of the morning traffic. ...Wait a minute. Bus driver?

Mario, or so his was known as, suddenly remembered what was going on. He was on a bus heading for his new school, Hyrule Field High. He has been expelled quite a few times, and he was sure this place would be his last chance before juvenile detention. He must have fallen asleep during the ride.

It was still mostly dark outside, but there weren't any clocks on the bus.

"Excuse me, bus driver guy?" Mario said, unsure of where else to get some information.

The driver, who was tapping his fingers on the wheel angrily, didn't turn his head. He let out a slight "Hm?"

"Do you know what time it is?"

The driver quickly glanced at his watch, which may or may not have been broken. "About 5:00."

Mario yawned a bit, and brushed the sleep from his eyes. He leaned back on the seat. "So, what's gonna happen when I get to the high school?"

The traffic had died down a bit, so the driver had time to face towards Mario, and give more detailed intructions. Since his face could be seen clearly, Mario of course noticed his huge, bloodshot left eye. He was wearing a worn out bus driver's cap, with some black, messy hair poking through. His suit matched the hat, and had a name tag which said "Ralph." He was also slightly overweight.

"When we get there, which should be in an hour or so, you're going to stay in one of the dorms, like the other out-of-towners." Ralph explained. "I'll take you there when we arrive. After that, you'll have some time to familiarize yourself with the area and organize your stuff." He turned back towards the road.

Mario had just remembered he had brought all of his belongings with him, all crammed into two huge suitcases. He had brought a lot of snacks, his electronics, his school supplies, and everything that was in his room. The two cases were big enough to take up a whole seat. Speaking of seats, all of the others besides his were empty. The other "out-of-towners" must have completely filled up another bus, and couldn't squeeze Mario in.

Mario decided the only thing he could do now was get a bit more sleep, so he shut his eyes, using ones of the cases as a pillow.

The bus slowed to a stop in front of the decorative gates just as Mario woke up. The sun was just beginning to rise. He got up and dragged his suitcases to the front of the bus.

"Alright, kid. I've gotta take the bus back to the bus garage. The boys' dorms are straight ahead, but take a left at the fountain." Ralph said. Mario stepped off of the bus, and watched it drive away. The school was huge, and had many gargoyles and decorations here and there, and was in the middle of a large field. The gates opened, and Mario walked in.

Inside the gates was an elegant courtyard, and lots of other students were talking or reading. Mario walked calmly towards the large fountain in the center. A sign nearby said. "Left: Boys' Dorms. Right: Girls' Dorms. North: Main Building, Gym, and Library."

"Here it is, the boys' dorms." Mario said. It was a small brick building, and unlike the girls' dorms, has seen better days. There were cracks in places and paint that was chipping off. He stepped inside, noticing the doors creaked loudly. His schedule said his room was 7C, or the seventh room on the third floor.

While walking up the large stairs, Mario noticed that hardly any students were in the dorms, most likely outside, socializing. "7C...7C..." he muttered. At last, he had found it. Inside, it was quaint, but old. All that was inside was a bed, a lamp, a shelf, a desk, and a chair. But, it was no problem for Mario to make it feel more like home.

He opened the first suitcase, which was filled with all of his electronics. Mario pushed the desk over to the wall, making it face the bed. Here was were he would put his most important belonging: the TV. He hooked it up, and placed all of his game systems around it on the floor. Next, he organized all of his games by letter and put them in the shelf. On top, he placed his iPhone.

The chair, Mario decided, would be were he put his stereo system. He hooked that up, and put the music CDs in the shelf below the games. The first suitcase was empty. The second was full of snacks and mementos from home, which was far away in Chicago. He put a couple pictures of his old house, his family, and his old friends on top of the shelf by the iPhone. And finally, he stored all of the snacks safely under the bed, but he took a chocolate bar out for him to eat for breakfast.

Mario was back outside the dorms only ten minutes later. "Ugh, this is confusing. Where am I supposed to go, and when?" He decided to wait by the fountain.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3115/115Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

"Hmmm...Daft Punk...I like it...Catchy..." the boy shrouded in his hoodie put away his MPS player as a group of students passed by gossiping about the newest trends. He lowered his head trying to avoid attracting attention. Class was going to start in about 10 minutes, he might as well start looking for it. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" the excited young woman jumped up and down at the sight of the large school building. "I bet there all sorts of exciting things in there!"With out a moment to lose, she sprinted through it's doors.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh33200/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 pm

"Robert! Robert! RRRRROOOOOOBERRRRRRRRRT!!!!! It's time to get up!" A boy's voice called from behind a closed bedroom door that belonged to the one called Robert.

The blue haired young man stirred in his bed and groaned.
"Jim, what the hell, It's 5:00...let me sleep for another 15 minutes." Robert said after turning his head to the nightstand beside his bed to look at the clock.

"Come-ooooonnnnn!! You have to get up now! So you can get ready for our second year of High School! We're freaking sophmores!!!" Jim cried happily, still on the other side of the closed door.

"It's surprising that you made it through freshmen year..." Robert muttered, pulling the pillow ontop of his head. "Just let me sleep for another 15 minutes."

"But Klao already left for her school!" Jim said.

"That's because HER school is on the other side of town."

Jim slammed the door wide open and flicked on the light and pulled the pillow off of Robert's head, the bright light blinded his eyes.

"GAH! Jim!!!" Robert said closing his eyes shut from the light.

"Oh good, you're up. Now come on!! Klao made us breakfast after she left!" Jim said before running out of his room.

"Why couldn't I have been an only child...?" Robert asked himself while getting out of bed.

A few minutes later Robert, his hair now comed, some of it covering his left eye, and on the right side if his head was a little flick of hair, he was wearing black pants, shoes, a t-shirt, and a hoodie, came into the kitchen where Jim, his blond hair spiky, and wearing a long sleeved red shirt, blue pants, black shoes, and gloves, was wolfing down his food. A goldfish in a fish bowl sat in the middle of the table.

"There you are handsome." The goldfish chirped to Robert, winking its eye at him.

Robert glared at the fish then sat down. "...I hate you..." He muttered to the goldfish.

"You say that, but deeeeep down in your heart, you know you love me." The goldfish said.

"Not even in your dreams, Toby." Robert said before starting to eat.

"I can't wait to see Celestia and Veenox again!" Jim said in a loud, happy tone.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we've seen them." Robert said.

"I wonder if they're still dating."

"They probably are."

"If they're not, then my dream to date Celestia will finally come true!" Jim said clutching his fork.
Robert narrowed his eyes into his usual glare. "Jim, you dumbass...that will never happen. No matter how much you hope, beg, or cry, it's just not happening." He said glareing at Jim. "And if they do break up and Celestia becomes straight for reasons unkown, she'll never EVER be into you. You're a complete dumbass, she's not, you're hyper when around people and food, not to mention that she's a Juinor this year, and you're a Sophmore, she wouldn't date a lower classmen."

Jim just stared at Robert with a sad expression and said, "...That was hurtful..."

Toby, the goldfish, suddenly jumped out of his fish bowl, trailing water behind him. Before he landed on the ground a light enveloped him and he took the form of a human, with a dorsal fin on his back, one fin on each arm, and one fin on each of his back legs. The light dissapeared and the boys could see that he was wearing a pink t-shirt, orange pants, brown shoes, his hair was orange, so were his eyes, and fins and dorsal fin.

Toby turned around to face the two boys and said, "I really hope I don't run into a room and find them trying to swallow each other's faces again..." He muttered, shuttering from that aweful memory. "I hope they remember to put a sock on the door-knob whenever they enter a room to do that..."

Later, the three boys were outside at their bus stop, their school supplies at hand.

"Hey, isn't June gonna be a freshmen this year?" Jim asked.

"Yep." Robert said, reading one of his Paradise books.

Toby got VERY close to Robert. "Hey, Robert, when the bus comes do you wanna sit with me?" He asked, stroking Robert's chest with his finger.

Robert, looking disturbed, tensed up while Toby rubbed his chest. "No. And remember the 3-foot rule we talked about." He said, pushing Toby away with the spine his book.

"Ok Cleo!" The Hylian girl called June said to the woman. June was wearing a green head-band, a dark green jacket (or sweat shirt) that was open revealing a green shirt, she was also wearing light brown pants, and black shoes, she had dirty blond hair and her right eye was blue and the other, green. Her right hand was wrapped in bandages on her right hand.

"Try not to get into a fight on your first day!" Cleo said.

"We'll see."

"I heard that, young lady!"

June chuckeled and waved at Cleo one last time before getting on the bus. Cleo watched the bus go until it was out of sight.
A girl with red eyes and blonde hair walked out of an orpanage. She wore a black shirt, her pants were black and were tucked into her long black boots, she had long fingerless glovess that reached to the middle of her forearms, and around her neck was a red choker necklace with a red eye with a single red tear drop and a ruby for the eye's pupil was the choker's pendent. A black bag was slinged over her right shoulder. She was starting her second year of high school as a sophmore at a new high school.

A mean looking woman walked out of the orphanage and stood in the open doorway, glareing at the girl. "And you'd better not try to run away like you did last time!"

"Maybe I will, you hideous b*Navi*h!!!" The girl angrly yelled at the woman.

"Don't you DARE call me that, Kali!" The woman called. "For ten years no one has tried to adopt you, I am the only one who takes care of you! So you'd better learn some respect!"

"How can I respect you when you treat me like crap?!?!" The girl called Kali yelled. "I can take care of myself by myself without your damn 'help'!!! You old hag!!!!!!!" Kali then turned her back to the women the quickly walked acrossed the street and turned a corner to her new bus stop.

After Kali was out of sight, the woman mumbled something in an angry tone then walked back inside.

"Where is he? School is about to start..." The woman mumbled to herself.

"Hello, Miss Nolena!" A janitor said when he noticed her. "You look worried...again. Is something wrong?"

"It's Professor Jergo, I can't find him. And school is about to start too. Have you seen him?" The woman called Nolena said.

"Hm...have you checked your classroom? He might be in there."

"No, I haven't. I'll go look. Thank you!" Nolena said before she ran off.

When Nolena got to the science room, she saw a Hylian man with brown hair, an open white labcoat, a dark gray tunic, and dark gray pants, and black boots sitting at the teacher's desk. He was sleeping in the sitting position, a brown case was sitting on top of the desk.

"Why is he sleeping now?" Nolena sighed, walking over to him. She noticed that there was some writing on the chalkboard that said "Welcome back". She turned away from the chalkboard then focused her attetion on the man. Nolena reached into her pocket and took out a paper fan with a red handle.

"Oh, Jergo..." She said before she smacked him in the head as hard as she can with the paper fan.

"Ow!" The man called Jergo said as he was hit in the head. He spun around in his chair to face Nolena.

"Ah, hello, Miss Nolena, what brings you here?" He said with a smile, acting like nothing happened.

"Professor Jergo! It's almost time for the school to open and you're sitting here taking a nap?! I was worried sick!" Nolena cried.

"I'm sorry Miss Nolena, but I must keep my strength up to collect DNA samples." Professor Jergo said as he stood up in his chair.

"Don't you DARE pester the freshmen, Professor." Nolena snapped at him, looking into his orange eyes.

"Don't worry about a thing. Now, let's go greet the students. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" Jergo laughed loudly as he was leaving the classroom.

"Oh dear..." Nolena said, following him.

Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

*tap*tap*tap*tap*tap*

The short girl sighed and shifted her feet. Peering out from behind white bangs, her red eyes gazed inpetiencetly at the secretary. "How long does it take to bring up a school schedule?" she wondered. The stiff, plastic faced secretary was so far taking 5 minutes for the task.
"Found you," she suddenly stated, as monotoned as ever. "So your Melinda Wolf?"
The girl nodded. "Most call me Mindy."
The secretary shook her head. "According to this, you only have a 3.5 GPA."
"I'm an honor soceity member and in honors English. I took summer class and will be starting geometry instead of finish Algerbra."
"That's not what I meant. You're an exchange student from Ca-ca-"
"California." the girl finished. Somehow, she had discovered that the people here have problems with long words. "Even though they all speak English," she though bitterly.
"-and I expected someone of-" she looked Mindy over from top to bottom. "-higher standers."
Whether or not it was was a comment on her hieght more then her grades, Mindy didn't know. The woman was pissing her off a little too much.
"Look do you have my schedule or not?" she snapped suddenly, dropping the good girl act.
"Right here, but I noticed that you have an appartment all to yourself in town. A girl your age in a foreign country all by herself? Aren't you scared." She mocked.
"I have a gaurd cat," Mindy said smirking. Taking the paper off the desk, Mindy bowed deeply to the secretary. She had no reason to do this other than confuse her greatly. Sure enough, the secretary looked puzzled. "Thank you, grand-mere." She smirked futher, happy to make use of her french.
Turning to walk away, Mindy spotted a lamenater. "Do you use that often," she asked out of the blue.
The secretary looked up, an eyebrow raised. "Yes."
Spying her blue, flowery scarf, the student pointed at it. "Be careful when wearing that around it. It could get caught and you would choke."
Before the woman could reply, she walked away, feeling satisfied at making some one unconfortble for the day. "Hopefully this will be better than 5th grade," Mindy thought gravely before she started looking for her freshman classrooms.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:30 am

"Walk straight walk straight...." Mindy thought feircly to herself. She was now walking quickly down the halls, looking straight, trying to seem as if she knew what she was doing. She actually had no idea.
Her first period of the day was science and she was having the hardest time finding it. Embarissing, right?
"Maybe I should had turned right.."
"Oof!" she huffed as she ran into a trashcan. As if that wasn't bad enough, she flipped into it head first. "SHIT!" she cursed, hearing people around her laugh.

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : might be better to start where everyone else is...... :D)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 am

"Curses Espe, It seems we're starting the horridness that is high school." said a tired and depressed looking T-kun, as they walked to school.
"Indeed it does. How shall we survive?" said his shorter friend Espe.
"I for one say we do our best, and achieve the best grades we possibly can." T-kun said, suddenly looking much happier.
"Sounds absolutely spiffing my good chap!" Espe replied to him. They continued walking down the street in this manner, until they both stopped, and simultaneously burst into laughter.
"Ahhh who am I kidding." said T-kun, wiping tears of mirth from his eyes.
"Yah, everyone knows YOU'RE going to fail." said Espe.
"Not too bad. Besides, this is just an imaginary RP, who says we actually do any work?" T-kun replied.
"Good point." Espe said back.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 pm

"RIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRING!" (So many loud noises!)

"Oh crap! The bell's starting to ring already." Mario rushed into the school, almost dropping his backpack. He pulled out his schedule, showing that his homeroom and first period would be Science class. It would start in only a couple minutes. The classroom was easy to find, but he had to get to his locker first.

The locker was only a few feet away, but across the hall, Mario noticed that there was a girl stuck in a trash can. Deciding that she definitely wouldn't want to stay in the garbage, Mario walked over and said "Need a hand?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3115/115Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Mindy gave up trying to climb out of it. Scowling, she leaned against one side and tumbled out as the trashcan fell over. "I'm fine," she said, getting to her feet. "Just need to clean this junk now." Bending down and placing the trashcan up right, she offered an elbow to Mario (she didn't think it polite to offer a dirty hand to a person like that).
"I'm Mindy," she said, grinning nervously. "And do you know where the science room is?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 pm

"Yeah, it's just down the hall." Mario said. "I'll show you if you want. And by the way, I'm...well, people just call me Mario." A lot of kids were standing around the Science room, who were being greeted by the teachers. "Class is almost starting. Come on!"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 pm

She nodded and slung her kick-ass backpack into her shoulder ((Maybe I'll post a picture of it...))Walking to the class, Mindy mused over a ode that she wrote when she was in 7th grade. To the tune of "The Sound of Music", she muttered:"The hills are alivewith the sound of moaningoh how I hate my science classmy heart will be barfingto the sound of Mr. Slaterteaching me about genetics." She shrugged. "I hope this guy isn't a freak."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Celestia and Veenox arrived at the school and looked around. "Same old place." she said. "I hope Junior year is exciting and full of learning!" Veenox said, pushing her glasses slightly up the bridge of her nose. Celestia giggled.

"My little bookworm." She said. "So, what's our first class? I was too lazy to put my schedule in my backpack and I guess I forgot." Veenox sighed.

"Honestly Celestia, you're lucky that we got all the same classes except for our electives. Our first class is science. come on, it's this way." Veenox said with an annoyed tone of voice. She pointed at one of the classes and they went inside for first period science.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm

After June entered the school, she wandered around, holding a piece of paper. "Okay...science class, science class...damn, where is it?" She asked herself. "Oh wait! I forgot about my ability!" She thought. The marking underneath the bandages glowed, followed by her eyes. She looked at her paper then around her. She saw her first period class's exact location.

"There it is!" She exclaimed as the glowing stopped and she walked to it and went inside.

"Oh my Din...those two have this class too?!" June thought to herself when she saw Celestia and Veenox. "I haven't seen those two since two months ago! Now if the boy trio had the same class as us, then some of the old gang would be back together." She thought.

"I see this place hasn't change..." Robert mumbled.

"Well you can't expect them to renovate the school in one summer." Toby said.

"Um...guys?" Jim said, scratching the back of his head. "Which class are we supposed to go first? I forgot."

"You can be so useless..." Robert said, pulling out a folded piece of paper from one of his pockets then unfolding it. "It's science, with Professor Jergo and Miss Nolena. ...Again."

"Yay! My favorite science teachers!" Jim cried happily. "Remember when Professor Jergo tired to get some DNA samples from me because he said that I'm 'unusually dumb'?"

"Yes...I do...and he got the samples." Robert said.

Toby tensed up when he saw Ankh. "Oh...oh my god...it's...it's that...that cat boy...if he wasn't a cat, I'd totally hit on him..."

"What's wrong with cats?" Jim asked.

"Cats eat fish, remember? ...Dumbass..." Robert said.

"Oh..."

The three boys walked to their science class with Toby cowering behind Robert, hoping that Ankh won't smell his fish scent.

When Jim noticed Celestia and Veenox he gave a big smile and waved excitdly at them. "Hey! Celestia and Veenox!" He said before walking up to them.

"Dude, you don't have to shout..." Robert muttered.

"Hey! June! You're here too! Alright, the old gang from middle school is reunited!" Jim said when he noticed her.

Professor Jergo walked up to the group, smiling, hands in his pockets. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite group of students." He said with a smile. "Wow, look how much all of you have grown after just one weekend."

After his comment the group just stared blankly at him.

"...Professor...we've been gone for a whole summer..." Robert said, with a "wtf" look.

"Oh...really?" Jergo said before looking at the ceiling. "...Wow...that was some party..." He said, remembering that it really was a whole summer.

“Yes, give me a moment.” The secretary said before pulling out a drawer and began looking through it.

After 5 minutes the secretary pulled out Kali's schedule and handed it to her. “You know, I believe you're our first Sheikah to come here.” She said, not noticing that Kali wasn't highly interested in what she was saying. “I looked over your profile and I noticed that you live in an orphanage. Is that correct?”

Kali suddenly looked, irritated, and a little insulted when she said that. “Don remind me.” She snapped, snatching her schedule then hurrying out of the office.

The secretary just stared at the door and blinked. “Did I say something to offend her?”

As Kali was reading over her schedule she noticed that her first period class was just up ahead. “Science huh?” She muttered before entering it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 am

"I see our first period is science." said Espe as they walked in the building.
"Ahh science. Best class there is. Can't wait to blow crap up. Legally that is." T-kun said with a grin.
"Yup." said Espe. "We're going to have fun. With science."
"I see what you did thar!" T-kun exclaimed.
"Oh yes indeed. Making video game quotes within a video game RP can be so rewarding at times." said Espe.
"You know, Haikus are like life. Sometimes they don't make much sense. Refrigerator." T-kun said thoughtfully.
"Very poetic. Wait! Look at me still talking when there's SCIENCE to do!" Espe exclaimed in song.
"We best get in the classroom." said T-kun, running along.
They entered the classroom to see people from places.
"Wow look T-kun, people from places!" exclaimed Espe.
"Indeed there are old bean." said T-kun, taking a seat near the front leftish, but a little bit back, because he wanted to look smart, and yet still be able to talk some of the time as well, without getting into to much trouble so he could have a successful life outside of school and succeed to become a doctorscientistastronaughtspartenwarriormodelmanwomanwombat.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Mindy gazed at the now entering students. "They're werid," she observed. "Should I introduce myself?" She shook her head. "Naw, that's too tourist."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 pm

(I'm gonna just... slip out of this one... I don't want to be in school at home and at school.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School K48fh3123770/123770Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 pm

((I'm going to get out of this too. The DM was on about an hour and half aday, never posted, so I see a lack or real enthusiasim for this anymore. Plus, I'm not to thrilled about it being school theme, that isn't magical, or even in a fantasy place. I did my 14 years of school, I don't wish to do it agian. Sorry Ed. But your post reacord isnt good so it won't go far))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 pm

(so many people leaving... should I nuke it Ed?)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 pm

(No, keep moving on, you [village] idiot.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:43 pm

(I'm leaving too. I was only using a one-time character, anyway. I knew this RP wouldn't make it past Science. Since it is unable to move on, and there's a shitload of chemicals in the classroom, I wouldn't blame anyone if the whole universe of this RP went kasplodey.)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next