Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea RP Character Registration

+7
Deku Link
Mario
T-kun
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Sea RP Character Registration

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:09 am

Name: Christopher Shuzen
Title: Divine Lunar Prince of the Blue Moon.
Birthplace : His planet Lumaria.
Ambitions: Dealer of Justice
Weapon (s) : His Bow of the Holy Blue Moon.
Power (s) : He harnesses the Power Ice, water and holy light.
Talent (s) : He has good jumps as well as stealthy and graceful approaches as well as fast hand to hand. Great perception and precision. He can also create temporary weapons of Ice. He knows mystical hymns that can be rather aiding or disastrous. ( Mostly for healing purposes or some sort of communication)
Crew: He is in a forced partnership with a Thief named Duncan.

Personality: Mysterious but yet cheerful. He isn't afraid to be judged by another as well as saying hes flawed. He can be extremely nice and over forgiving. His Mato's are " To help another for no reason is the best reason" and " Work with a smile and go the extra mile"

Appearance : [url=His General Look. ][url=his general design. ]https://2img.net/h/i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/LILCHRIS1006/Stuff/christopher_shuzen_by_christophershuzen-d4govn4.jpg[/url][/url]

weight : 131 ( Very slender )
Height : 5'10.
Weakness: Darkness, lighting (tolerable but not too good when using water) , and fire.

He wears mostly Black and blue, carried a bow that is collapsible on his back, wears black finger cut gloves ( cut/ designed to only cover half of his fingers full length ). Has his symbol on quite a bit of his clothing, The Crescent moon of course. And has a lining of platinum in his threading of the clothing.

Note. 64 Agreed that I could join.

Last edited by Christopher Shuzen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Sea RP Character Registration

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:18 am

Well, I'll take another swing at a RP, even if it kills me.

Duncan
Title: The yo-yo tossing thief.
Ambitions: "Gold, love, Adventure, what more to ask for, eh?"
Birthplace or home: Unknown
Class: Citizen (Marine Navy)
Crew: Chris (Forced Partnership)
Powers, Talents, and Weapons: Powers? None, none whatsoever! He's a Human. Talents? Does a yo-yo made of a steel alloy being he created and uses it to kick ass count? then yes, and acrobatic due to his thieving actions. His weapons are mostly his yo-yo and his wits, sadly, his yo-yo most often.
Character Description: Strong headed, flirt, thief, kind heart, intelligent, but makes stupid decisions, klutz, asexual.
Weakness: Electricity (He is terrified of getting zapped to death), being outwitted.
Race: Human
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 172Ibs
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Appearance:The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 Tek4edd9d00bc30d3161571

"My Story? I've escaped from a jail, forced into a partnership with a person called: "Chris Shuzen", But he seems alright, I'll see how he pans out. But this adventure might be my only chance at being well known, or at least enough to pick up a lover or two...hahahaha..."
-Entry 1, Diary of Duncan.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm

TO be frank. We're kind of full. But MS already removed a character for you guys's sake. SO! Both characters are in. HOWEVER! I cut the line here. No one else!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea RP Character Registration - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2