Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing New Field!

4 posters

Go down

Introducing New Field! Empty Introducing New Field!

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am

You're probalbly wondering what this is. Well for future awesome RPG experinces, I figured that we'll need a RPG format of this site. Confuse? Well let me break this down. Imagine that The Legend of Zelda series were a website and all of the characters are members. Well just take that website and turn it into a livable world for LoZ RPing.
Still don't get it? Well look at this map:
Introducing New Field! HFmapr2
If by now you STILL don't get it, then just read the rest and hopefully you'll pick up.

So if you do get it then you are probalbly critizing it or loving it, but either way, you must know that this is open to ANY change.

About the Country.....
New field is ruled by King Deku with his advisors being the other MODS. I'll write up the history when I got the time, so hang in on that. I called it New Field since "Hyrule Field" did not sound like a name for a country, and it is open for change.

The Members/ Residents....
Since this is a world for self-insert, us the members will most likely be the most oftenly mentioned people, though New Field is a "nicely populated country with two main cities bustling with people". Now you're suppose to act like your self here, but you can give yourself an fantasy twist.
EX: Menrow can be a dragon like Llyod if she wanted.
Anyone can hold any job the wish, like I want to be a knight in training, though it shouldn't be too far fetch.

The Magic Element...
Any kind of magic is alowed (even alchemy) and so is mystical creatures, like dragons.

Other RPCs?
Although this is a self insert universe, other RPGs (like Ahkn) can be living there, though they shouldn't be a main focus.

What's the numbers on the map...
Well one and two and the castle and capital city and I have no idea what to name them. 3 is the training village for the knights (like the sheikan village) and I once again have no idea what to call it.

Other Places....
Port Hylia is a beach city. The graveyard is where convicts (trolls/banned people) are force to live out their lives. The two woods are self explaitory.

How do we make a profile?
It should have the stander stuff, but the history should be based on experiances on any fourm you been on.

Who Can Use This New Mytho?
Anyone!

What Can We Change?
You can add or change anything about this....Oh now that I think about it, we need more of a FMA infulence for it, so think about that too.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Introducing New Field! K48fh3100/100Introducing New Field! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Introducing New Field! Empty Re: Introducing New Field!

Post by Nova Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm interested, so I'll join. =3

Spoiler:

Not sure if I twisted right though.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Introducing New Field! K48fh316690/16690Introducing New Field! Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Okay, I guess this is worthy of joining...

Name: Edward Elric
Height: NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS!!!
Weight: 120 lbs. (Automail included.)

Powers: Alchemy, hand to hand combat skills.
Strengths: Cracking jokes, fighting, being a grade A smartass.
Weaknesses: Boobs, cookies, blank paper, (I'm a big-time doodler) and heavy artillery. (I like to make things go splodey.)

A close friend of Deku for more than a year. He is a nice guy, when you're nice to HIM or don't call him short. He's been through a lot of s h i t over the years with bullies, so he can be sullen from time to time. He can also be an asshole, again, if you get on his bad side. He tends to crack a lot of stupid jokes, act really weird at random moments, talk without thinking and just hang out with his friends.

Appearance:

Introducing New Field! 1_edward_elrick

There, I'm ready.

Last edited by Deku Link on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I'll re-render the map and make it more pro! :3 And add some locations, is that alright?

EDIT:
Introducing New Field! 2n8zzo7
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Introducing New Field! K48fh3123770/123770Introducing New Field! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKaboom Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 am

I might join soon. For the map, you could add an unexplored island off the coast just as an idea
MrKaboom
MrKaboom
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 496298
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1996-02-02
Date of Entry : 2011-02-06

Character
Character Name: Hineric
Health Health:
Introducing New Field! K48fh3100/100Introducing New Field! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down