Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 am

"Well, it's time to go then." Angel said. She stepped into the water and started swimming around, in order to get used to her new body.

"How does it feel to be a Zora?" Mikau asked. He was enjoying being able to be in the land of the living again.

"It feels great Mikau. Thanks for letting me do this." Angel said. She surfaced, and started breaching. "This is so much fun!" She said. Mikau laughed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 am

Chris couldn't help but feel irritated waiting on them, so he decided to send a tidal wave at them with a simple high note.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 am

Link walked into the water, expecting some nice cool water, instead, got hit by a big wave of hot, murky water. "Ughhk! Is this from Majora's curse, too?!" He coughed. "Hot and murky, is this how the sea always is?"

"C'mon, you have a job to do! To the fortress! We have to get those eggs!" She began to float to the fortress.

Link slowly drifted behind her, as much as he hated the feel of the water. "By the Way, Angel, i thought I'd let you know, you don't need to worry about holding your breath, Zoras can breath underwater." And with that, he sped-swam all the way past Tatl and towards the fortress...
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am

"Are you three going to be alright if I put this mask on?" Cethin asked.

"Aye! We wouldn't be here if we weren't ready for anything, now would we?" Cethin's right tail said.

"It iz true. Ve vouldn't be here if ve veren't ready master." Cethin's left tail said with a heavy french accent.

"Sire, we were born ready. All three of us use to be soldiers that guarded your father. We're ready for anything." Cethin's center tail said.

"OK then you three." Cethin said before he put on the mask

Cethin's hair turn into a giant blue fin, his tails lost all their fur and left nothing but the bone, and his pants had dissapeared.

"You three all right?" Cethin asked his tails after the transformation.

"Aye!" The right one said. "Yez." The left one replied. "Yes sire." The center said.

"Now simmin is no more then what the neko said earlier, but I've seen some of these Zoras back in the day.They move themselves up and down through the water sort of like how a snake does." Cethin's right tail said.

"Sire, you concentrate on swimming, anything that tries to get near you, you leave to us." Cethin's center tail said.

"O-OK." Cethin said nervously before getting into the water.

"C'mon laddie! Your friends are gettin' ahead!" His right tail said.

Cethin had started to swim as his tail had told him how zoras had done it. "I-I'm swimming...!" He shouted to himself as he continued to do it.

"Good word lad! Keep it up!" His right tail encouraged.

With that, Cethin caught up with link in a matter of time.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Gename ran into the water, but created force fields so he could stay above water. While the water was murky, Gename could still barely see the Zoras swimming beneath him.

"There should be a boarded-up area somewhere around here." Mikau said to Angel. "It's the only way to get into the fortress without getting caught.

"We can do it! Let's go!" Pixie chirped happily. Angel kept swimming until she saw a wooden board covering a part of the rock face.

"There it is. Just ram into the board with your head and walk inside." Mikau said, and Angel did what she was told.

"Owww..." Angel said, rubbing the top of her head. She waited for everyone to catch up with her before she went inside.

Gename saw that the Zoras were stopping, underwater no less, and he guessed it was a signal for him to make it to the bottom. He created a force field around his head, which trapped some air, and he hopped off of his platform. Not knowing how to swim means that he sank straight to the bottom.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Chris gathered his breath before he plunged into the water,his body straight out as the hat did most of the work for him, he just had to occasionally gather air. He was going in the direction of the fortress, upon going there he noticed boarded up areas as he went to the surface to get air. He lightly swam up to a ledge and sat there waiting for the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Edward walked into the water. It was surprisingly warm and he couldn't see his feet, even though it was only a few inches over his ankles. He looked at his section of the mask.

"Are these results gonna be as painful as the Deku Mask was?", he thought to himself.

Without hesitation, He put it to his face. There was a flash of light and he was racked with a sudden pain. He fell to his knees and screamed out in pain...

Ed had blacked out for a few moments. He got up and examined himself. To his surprise, his skin was now blue. His hair was the same, although the tip of his antenna had donned a small orb of light similar to Link's old companion. His automail had changed form drastically, and included a large blade on the side similar to his flesh-and-blood arm. His body had strange, tattoo-like markings on it, and his back was shaded red.

"I could get used to this", he said proudly when he realized he had also practically doubled in size.

Alphonse was astonished by his brother's change in form.

"WOW, big brother!", he exclaimed. "You're so... TALL! And look at your automail!! This is amazing."

"I know, right?", Ed smirked. "I'm gonna go test this new body out."

He dived into the water with out hesitation. To his surprise, he could swim quite fast and jetted through the water like a seabird. He then caught up with Link and Angel, who were also joined by Cethin.

"So, what're we gonna be doing?", Ed asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well, There are lots of guards inside the fortress. That's the main reason why they can...deal with intruders. The eggs are heavily guarded and unless we can get someone that looks like a pirate to get in and wreak havoc on the inside, chances are we'll be caught roaming around in such a large group. But we can deal with that after we get inside." Mikau said, using Angel's body as a medium.

"You know, I could have told them that." Angel replied mentally to Mikau. She didn't like the idea of sounding like a man.

"Eheh, I apologize." Mikau replied back.

"Well, the entrance is this way." she said, letting everyone inside.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Just inside the fortress, or rather just outside it there spun a few little patrol boat type of things with a gerudo riding each in a circle patrolling the area.

"Aw c'mon ladies, I know you want me!" A very tall man with long red hair wearing a red hakama that looked odd said before he was pushed just outside the 'front door' of the fortress by several gerudos.

He fell face-first into the rocks just outside before he got up. "Well at least my hair didn't get wet... otherwise that would've been a mess..." The man said to himslef.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 pm

( Deku gave me permission to dispatch the gaurds , meaning kill off lol , just the first two here )

A moment later Chris gathered his breath as the others were going in, practicly shot into the water , and shot out walking up the rock, he then glided over to one of the boats as he pushed a gaurd in, she was then eaten by some of the fish that were under her, Chris then flew over to the other, he a grab from behind, he was struggaling as he raised her over a big panel , he was lightly panting as she screamed somewhat, he then went upside down as he suplexed her head first, , her neck practicly crackled and broke, the snapping was violent but it was a quick death none the less, he searched her body and found nothing.

Chris looked down at the others panting lightly as he said " You guys might need another way in, I could probably take the fox with me if he wants to come though." He sighed somewhat looking at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 pm

The man stood up showing his enormous hight. "Well, that was rather convenient..." He said before he leaped onto the boat that yielded the gerudo with the snapped neck, making the boat nearly capsize. He then licked his lips, and picked up the body, and within half a second, a small glowing orb came from the body, and he threw it overboard.

"Hopefully they taste as good as they look." The man said before eating the orb. He then turned to Chris. "I must say, you are a sly one." He said before giving a bow, and jumping back towards the way Chris came in.

Cethin came through the opening and was up on land when the man landed causing a slight shake that caused the water to vibrate a little. "D-D-Dad?" Cethin said.

"Yes, son?" The man said. "You may be able to change physically, but you're always easy to spot since your tails have souls in them." He added.

Cethin's center tail bone came up past his shoulders. "M-My Lord Nova! What are you doing here?" It asked.

"I came soul hunting, and I had to find my son." Nova said before he squatted to be at a more even hight. "So! What brings all of you here?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"Tsk tsk!" Link muttered. "We definately don't need to be doing that, I'm not sure how to tell them that though. Although with plans I have, I'll need the pirates' attention." He dove into the waters, and swum away fomr the group. "HEY!!!" He shouted. The Pirates on their boats made note of Link and begun to chase him. Link dove underwater, swum around to catch as much attention as possible, and then headed for an underwater tunnel which lead to their Zora detaining facility. The Pirates swarmed the area of the tunnel, trying to think up a plan on how to catch the Zora.

"Mikau!" Link said mentally. "I need you to tell Angel that now would be a good time to disguise herself! She needs to infiltrate from the inside out!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 40 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Chris looked to the man as he had a blank and dull expression as usual. Chris Then threw the body twords the entrance and yelled out " Angle, your with me." Then he looked at Cethin " Should I let you two catch up, or do you guys want to help us here? Either way. I want to explore and see what these thieves have. I'm quite curious if they have anything useful, but our mission is the eggs first." he said as if it was absolute priority.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Angel was about to follow Chris when Mikau started talking to her.

"Wait. You're needed to get inside the base and mess with things from the inside." he said.

"Sorry Chris, but more pressing matters need my attention. Some other time, ok?" she said. "Hmm...now how can I get inside without getting noticed?" she thought to herself. Then it dawned on her. "I'm sorry Mikau, but I have to take off your mask for a little bit. I'll put it back on soon..."

"It's all right, you have to do what you can. I understand." He said, almost sadly. Angel swam to the boat with the dead guard and got on, careful to not get her clothes wet. Angel took off the Zora mask and put it next to her gently. "Europa forgive me for what I'm about to do." she said, and quickly took the clothes off of the guard. "Wing One." she said, and her big wings shortened to the point where they could easily be folded on her back, underneath the shirt. When Angel put the shirt on, it was teetering on tearing, between her bust and the wings folded up underneath. When she changed into the pants, she carefully made her way over to Gename.

"Is everything ok?" he asked. Angel noted that Gename forgot to remove the force field from over his head.

"You told me, when you were keeping me awake with your snoring, that you're a god." She said.

"I remember that, why?"

"Can you change my skin color? Make it brown like her." Angel said, pointing at the dead guard. Luckily, when Angel took her clothing she set her head back, so it didn't look broken. "It's ok, she's just asleep." Angel didn't want to lie, but anything to keep Gename from flipping out again.

"Ok." Gename said. He put his hand on Angel's head, and a brown color ran down her white skin, like runny paint. In just a few seconds, she was brown like the pirates.

"Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Gename. Before she ran inside the fortress, she turned to Nova. "Hello." she said sweetly, and then ran inside.

When she was in the fortress, she tied her hair up into a ponytail, quadrupled up so it was the same length as the rest of the guards. Since she looked like one of them, she was able to get everywhere without a problem. There was a room that was full of dangerous animals and other enemies, like Like-Likes, probably used for trade and food, and maybe even traps. Angel carefully let them go, and as they stampeded through the compound, she shouted "HEY, THE DANGEROUS ANIMALS GOT LOOSE!" All of the pirates were thrown into a panic as they tried to flee or put the things back in the cages.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm

"Someone of my size would be easily caught." Nova said before a spirit appeared beside him. "And I don't want my son going into such a place without me." He added before he took a seat on the spirit that appeared. "So we'll wait out here." He said before a spirit holding a glass and wine bottle appeared, and poured red wine into the glass. "I'll be here if you need something though." Nova added before he took a sip.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Chris sighed as he flew over to the door to see everyone panicking but Angle. He ran to the ladder as he gluided to a part that would be seemingly hard for anyone else, Alpolia was flapping his wings as it suctioned to Chris's head, a moment later he saw a seemingly empty hallway as a there was a unguarded door. He entered it and said " No use in hiding. so Just come out." With that being said, a guard descended in front of him and glared at him in irritation.

" Why do you invade our fortress?" She said in a stern sort of stone

" You took somethings that aren't yours, we are simply hear to reclaim it."

The guard looked rather more irritated before as she chuckled, drawing two blades Chris raised his arm and got into a fighting stance.

She lunged at Chris as he swiftly bounced off the wall and past her, instead of violently killing her, he did a swift throat chop, this knocked her out.

During this process he sighed and looked at her. she of course was unconscious. " You need more practice." He said almost tauntingly but too serious to be considered taunting as he was literal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Robert, with his sword srapped onto his back and wearing only his pants, shoes, and a blue crystal-like mask that reached to the bridge of his nose, under his chin, and stopped at the end of his jaw swam to Link from behind, startling him.

"Sorry I took so long to catch up." He said. "I would have been with you guys sooner but I was attacked bye these skeleton fish things." Link noticed that Robert could talk and breath underwater.

"If your wondering how I can breath under water it's due to my mask. It's the gem that allows me to breath when there is no air availible I've mentioned before." Robert said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

"That's nice. We could use more support." Link rammed his body through some boards that were in his way. He bled a little, but paid no heed to it.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Chris looked at the unconscious Gerudo and said " Apalio, I need to chance clothes here, make me something like that, keep my favorite colors too."

Apalio made a gasping sound, at that point Chris's clothes and body flashed white, the attar he was wearing was gone as he was now disguised or dressed rather different

Chris had a blue mask on his face, Blue shirt and pants along with light blue shoes, anyone could mistake him as a female at this point.

Last edited by Christopher Shuzen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

As Angel was navigating her way through the confusion looking for the eggs, she walked into the room where Chris was. She took a moment to assess the situation, but when she saw how pale this pirate was, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Chris, what are you doing in those clothes? You could get caught like that." She said, looking at the unconscious guard. "Oh well, we shouldn't worry about that right now. Let's work on finding those eggs." They walked into the next room, where there was a tank with an egg. There was also a nasty looking bone fish with little ones inside the tank.

"What if those nasty fish eat the egg?" Pixie asked. Even she sounded alarmed by the condition of the tank.

Angel looked up at the tank. She couldn't scale the glass wall, and she had nothing to grapple onto the wood above. Instead, she grabbed the gemstone that was holding her hair up, and pulled it off, letting all of her hair spill out and onto the floor. She made her hair grapple onto the side of the tank, and she lifted herself up with it. She positioned herself to the plank overlooking the tank. Then she reluctantly dipped her hair into the murky water, letting some of her hair pin the fishes to the bottom and walls of the tank, and letting another part scoop up the egg. When she got the egg, she let go of the fish and quickly pulled her hair out of the tank before they could rip her hair up.

"Hero Angel!" Pixie cried happily.

Angel dipped her dress into the water, and wrapped the egg in it. "This egg is not healthy at all. Not like it's surprising- those pirates have no consideration for life outside of their own. We have to get it to a place with clean water before it dies." She said, having her hair bundle itself up so it was back to pirate-length. "Come on Chris, we need to find the other eggs before this one-or the others-die." She said, running towards an exit.

"Poor egg-baby." Pixie said sadly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Chris obviously had a hidden expression. He hand his battle fans ready in his hand as he threw his hat up as it flew around looking around as if it was a scouting bird.

"Master! I could possibly help find another!"

"Then Do so" Chris said in a almost dull voice as he walked out of the room.

He navigated to another corridor , the guards seemed to ignore him as he walked by. He then saw a door the looked like it had a slight indication of danger, he waited for angle patiently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Angel carefully took the egg down the corridor where Chris was waiting. "Listen Chris, I have this egg, and it's really fragile. I have to find a place to put this before I can keep going. I'm sorry, but I'll come back, I promise." She said, before turning the other way, looking for a way out of the compound. She found a way out, put the egg in a safe place, and put on the Zora mask. Mikau bonded his soul to Angel and Pixie, and Angel turned back to her fishy form.

"I noticed that you have one of the eggs." Mikau said. "There's a research laboratory not that far from here; take the egg there and the scientist will take care of it."

"Ok." Angel said to Mikau, but she didn't bother to reply mentally. She hid her dress and quickly slipped into the water, egg safely in her webbed fingers. Following Mikau's directions, she made it to the laboratory. the inside was full of curious things, but there was a tank full of clean-looking water way in the back. Angel didn't see anyone, so she assumed she could use the tank for the egg. Before she could put the egg in, someone startled her.

"What do you think you're doing, missy?" An old voice said from behind Angel. She was so startled that she almost dropped the egg, but her webbed fingers kept it safely in her hands. "That tank is for research purposes, and currently, it's the only fresh water in the bay." He said.

"I'm sorry, but I have this egg here, and it's unhealthy. It needs clean water or else it'll die..." Angel said sadly. The man looked at the egg.

"Is this your egg missy?" He asked slyly.

"What? No! This egg belongs to-" Angel started, but she was cut off.

"It's ok, you don't have to be shy about it. Why don't you go on ahead and put that egg in the tank. Some clean water would do it good." He said, and Angel ran over to the tank, and carefully put the egg inside. she noticed that the tank's water was cool and refreshing, she presumed the bay should feel like that too, but it was hot and nasty.

"Thank you for this." She said. "But there are still more eggs that some friends of mine and I will be bringing back." With that, she went to leave, but the scientist kept her from going.

"You know, I've never seen a Zora quite like you before...This pigmentation, your stricture, especially your head...Are those rings a part of your body or did you get your skin pierced? and what's with that glowing thing above your head? If I didn't know better, I'd say that it was a halo. And the fins coming off of your back-are those wings? No, they can't be, they're much too floppy to carry the weight of anything." the scientist started going on and on about Angel's appearance, much to her dismay.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I can't stay here any longer. There are 6 more eggs that I need to bring here, and I have to get them here before they die." She said irritatedly.

"For all the trouble you're going through, you just should have laid your eggs here! Herf herf!" His laugh was some weird dry chuckle. angel glared at the scientist and left the lab, jumped into the water, and made her way back to the fortress.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Some time passed as Link snuck by Pirates and overcame pitfalls. He had shot a few pirates and knocked them out, and continued to waver between wearing the Zora Mask and no mask. Soon, he found his way into a room, with no pirates, surprisingly, but, there was a barred Window. Inside, there were some women, one strikingly beauteous compared to her comrades. She sat upon a makeshift throne, with many pirate guards around her, as if they were having a meeting.

"Aveil, what is good is that egg for, anyway?"

The pretty one chuckled. "The Zora egg is the only key we have to entering the Great Bay Temple. If that weird, masked kid is for real... There's a treasure inside that will set us up for life!!"

Link shook his head as he spotted an incandescent Zora egg glittering inside a tank of skeleton-like fish. Too many of them. Dari! Too many of them! What'm I supposed to do?

"Are you paying attention?!" Tatl shouted. She motioned to a beehive above the women.

"You're suggesting that I attack women. Tatl, you're heartless!"

"Morals or the life of a country. Your choice!!"

Link sighed, took off the Zora Mask and took out his bow and arrow acquired back in Woodfall. He aimed for the beehive, shot, and hid as quickly as the arrow flew.

The Bees flew out once as the beehive fell. They swarmed around the pirates and captain, chasing them out, and every bee following a victim. Soon the room was totally cleared of both pirates and bees. Link took some explosives he always carried, and placed one on the bars. He stayed at a distance as the bars were blown out of their place. Link jumped the window, landed wrong and felt like he snapped every bone in the lower half of him. Link limped to the tank. He was in too much pain to wear the Zora Mask and break his face for the 25th time. He took a bottle, gasped, held his breath, and dove in. The fish begun to nibble Link's arms and legs, and soon the nibbles escalated to bites, and bites escalated to chomps. Chunks of Link's skin were ripped off, with some skin piercing bites as Link climbed out. He limped out. "NOT as painful as my bones snapping and reshaping..." He shook his head, water flying from every strand of blonde hair on the beaten young lad. He donned the Zora Mask to send a message to Angel and Ed that an egg was taken.

Just before he could open the door, he heard the voice of the captain, Aveil...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Angel was relieved to hear that they got another egg, but that didn't mean that she could just take a break. With her extra long fins, she was gliding through the water with ease, but it still would take some time before she could make it back to the Pirates' Fortress in the murky water. She had to make sure she didn't get lost.

Gename was getting weird vibes since Link went off on his own. He wished that he was a Zora so he could go help, but he knew that other people needed it more than he did. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen...He still hadn't eaten since yesterday, and he was paying for it. He looked in the water for a fish to eat, but the only ones he could just barely see were completely bone. He sighed, and drew on what little power he had left to teleport himself over to where Link was. When he got there, a very angry-looking pirate lady was entering the room.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Robert (with his mask off) was inside the pirate fortress, he had been following Link but had lost him. "Damn. Of all the places to get separated..." He muttered.

Suddenly a guard spotted him.

"Another intruder! Get him!" Shouted a guard.

"Make sure you don't kill him! Knock him out and bring him to Aveil! She'll know what to do!"

"He's hot. Can we keep him as breeding stock?" Asked one.

Robert let out an irritated groan. "I can't believe this is happening..." He said as he took out his sword just in time to block a guard's attack.

He stuck out his leg and he hit the guards leg, causing her to fall on her back. He saw that more guards were closing in on him and he ran to a pile of crates and began to climb them until he made it to the top and jumped on a bridge that was connected in between towers.

Guards chased him to the other side of the bridge and eventually into the room where Link took out the bars that were blocking the window. One guard threw something at Robert's legs causing him to fall through the window and land hard on his back where he let out a cry of pain.

"Oh! Captain Aveil! We caught this intruder inside the base. Can we keep him as breeding stock?" A guard asked when she looked through the window. That same guard saw Gename and her eyes brightened up. "Ooh! That one's hot too! Can we keep him as breeding stock too?"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum