Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Winry shrieked and backed up, Edward standing in front of her. Edward quickly clapped and lengthened his arm into one giant steel blade. He jumped back out in front of Link and started swinging, keeping the pirates back.

"Well, YOU showed at the perfect time", Ed said sarcastically.

"OUT OF THE WAY ED", Winry yelled. Winry shoved him out of the way. Before he knew it, the pirates were being knocked out of the way with tools.

"YOU BROUGHT THAT BAG WITH YOU?!", Ed yelled.

"NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED THEM", she boasted, pulling out her wrench and swinging like a batter.

Ed found his fighting abilities advanced twofold. He brought his arm back to its original state and began fighting. He struck a Pirate in the chest, but it had an obscure effect: the pirate lit up bright blue and flew back. Some how he electrified himself and used it to attack. The mask's possible "magic" was at work.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!", Winry asked, amazed.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!!", Ed answered. "IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN"...

He kicked a pirate across the face, delivering another shock.

"... BUT I LOVE IT!!!!"

He was careful not to use his automail and avoid recoil damage. He saw a path ahead of him but took the easy way. He used alchemy to bust a hole in the wall and transmuted a path from the floor of the fortress down to the sand on the beach. Disrupting the foundation, the transmutation used about 40% of the building, toppling it into the ocean. All of the pirates were presumed defeated.

"Well, THAT was a win/win", Ed said proudly. He strutted away while Winry and Link stood jaw-dropped at the damage Ed had done to the fortress in only one move.

"Same old Ed", Winry smirked. "Rampant destruction and he's proud of it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"This way guys." Angel said. She pointed to the door. "We still need to see if there's another egg here or not. come on!" She said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

Link thanked Robert. "There should be one more here, if Mikau's being honest," Link said as he gathered his broken sword, looking at it in discontent. He looked over at Gename. "Where... do you plan to find a new sword?"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Angel sighed. "Let's hurry and get the other egg. They're just about finished putting back all of the dangerous animals I released." She said, opening the door.

Gename looked at Link and smiled. "I'm gonna make you a new one! I know how to forge swords. And I'll make sure it won't crack like your old one did!" He said with a huge smile. His teeth made it look a little creepy, but he was sincere.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Edward turned back and started helping.

"Hey guys", Ed began. "I didn't know there were more eggs left. Sorry."

Meanwhile, Alphonse was sitting on the beach, watching the waves sweep in and out, when he heard a familiar voice.

"Al?", Winry called. "Alphonse?"

"WINRY!", Al called out happily. "How did you get here?"

"It's a long story", Winry replied.

"Did you see big brother?", Al asked. "He got a mask that changes his form! He can breathe underwater and everything!"

"I saw", Winry replied. "He also used his powers to destroy the entire fortress. Didn't you notice?"

"After 4 years traveling with him", Al said, "You get used to it."

They both shared a laugh as Winry sat down and began to talk with him...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Robert looked at Angel. “Right.” He said walking towards the door Angel was holding open.

Meanwhile on the beach...
Stella was curled up in the sand next to Alphonse fast asleep. She didn't wake up when Wriny and Al started talking. She moved a little but she was still asleep in the warm sand. (just to let you know that she did kept Al company while the others were in the fortress.)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Chris was now dry as he was waiting for the others, but he also felt a tad bit sleepy, so he rested above the water tank feeling rather bored too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 pm

(I wanna get Epona in here, Link's gonna need her for future battles.)

"Neeeeiiiiggggh!!" There was a horse in a back room.

"I know that neigh when I hear it...!" Link ran towards the call, and saw Epona tied up! It was HIS horse! HIS horse that was stolen from him! Did Majora sell her to the Pirates, or...? Who cared? Whether she was sold to them or not, this was HIS stolen horse! He ran up to the young Epona. "Hey, girl," He said softly and sweetly to ease the confused and scared horse. "It's me, Link!" He slowly got onto her back and no sooner did he do that, that she broke into a full-speed gallop out of the room, the poor Link clinging to her neck for dear life. She swung the young Hylian around turns, making his legs knock over explosive barrels and set off canons.

Epona got more startled as each barrel exploded and each canon fired their ammo into the walls.

"AAAAUGH!! EPONA!! IT'S ME, LINK!!" He tried singing epona's Song while climbing back onto her back. She stopped, and happily neighed whilst brushing her face against Link's cheek, barrels still exploding in the background. After a bit of reunion time between the two, Link finally got her moving out of the room into the center, acting as her feral self again, and nearly running over anyone who stood in her way.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Everyone ran out to see anarchy. The place was in panic again, what with the stuff exploding and the feral animal running around. Angel got close enough to Epona without being in danger of getting trampled and sang Epona's song, which didn't completely stop the horse, but calmed it down enough for Link to take over. "I heard you play it once." she said as an explanation.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Chris lightly sang to himself in hymns as he was asleep. He was rather relaxed despite how hard the bards of the tank were on his back. He was dreaming of him fighting a unknown being, it was quite silhouetted, so determining what he was seeing was very complex for him to comprehend, either way a dream cannot effect reality in most cases.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Back at the entrance to the fortress, Nova had threw his wine glass on the ground and broke it.

"Dad... I think you've had enough." Cethin said in a nervous tone.

"I don't feel any different, but I suppose you're right." Nova replied as a spirit swiped up the glass shards. "There was some type of research facility on the way here, right? Why don't we go out there and float out in the water while we can?" He added.

"I don't know, I saw some scary things on the way here." Cethin said.

"You mean those little likelikes? As long as we stay out to the deeper water, they won't get us." Nova said as he started to step into the water.

"But you can't breathe under water dad." Cethin said before running to his father's side.

"So what? I can still hold my breath can't I? Now lets go." Nova said before he pulled his sleeves back so his arms could move more freely, but his forearms weren't the same color as his hands. They were as red as his hair, and looked like they were jewels! Nova had dove straight into the water.

"Dad, wait!" Cethin said before he followed his father straight into the water.

Under the water Nova's hair floated up as far as it's length would allow like all hair does. His right eye was different from his left as his left was blue, but his right was a demonic red. His tail whirled around like a propeller while his arms and legs went in sync to a breast stroke. Cethin, still with the Zora mask shard on, swam as best he could, but was a little ways behind his father.

The two had resurfaced a little bit before the beach, and made it back. Upon reaching shore, Cethin had taken off his part of the mask sending him back into his normal state.

Nova had turned to face away from everyone on the beach until he could get his hair back into a little bit of shape. he squeezed all the water from his braids, scarf, and ponytail as he could before he flailed around like an animal to get some off of the rest of him before he re-styled his hair to the best of his ability before he turned around.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 pm

“...God...who knew that a little horse could cause this big of a mess.” Robert said, looking around. He then looked at Link who was approaching the now calm Epona. “It's a good thing she's calmed down a little.” He said.

Meanwhile on the beach Stella woke up and lifted her head. She saw Cethin and Nova. She tilted her head to one side before standing up and walking toward Nova. She didn't regonize him in his new look. "Um, excuse me...who are you?" She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Nova looked down at Stella before squatting as low as his body would allow him. He picked her up with his arms in his sleeves, and yellow sparkles glimmered around his face. "Well aren't you the little fluffy thing!" He said with an amused tone in his voice. "My name is Avira, but please just call me by my middle name, 'Nova'." He added before he petted Stella a little and left a few tiny glimmering things in her fur before setting her down.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 am

"Yeah," He replied. "Epona's pretty feral. No one could really break her, then I took her in." He laughed. "So now I deal with her! Say. Who wants to go after the final egg?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"I guess I could do it", Edward said, scratching the back of his head. "Depending on the circumstances, that is."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

“I'll go with Edward.” Said Robert. “And I don't care about the circumstances. If we wait any longer, that egg will die.” He said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

As she was put back on the ground, Stella quickly noticed the little glimmering things that Nova left in her fur. She had some questions to ask him but she didn't know which one to ask first. She figured that this person isn't the same Nova that she met before. If he was then he would have reacted differently to her. So she decided not to ask if he was that same Nova.

“My name is Stella.” She said. “You know...I know another Nova. And what are these glimmering things in my fur?” She asked. “They're pretty.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 am

Edward looked over at his new partner.

"Well, I guess it's settled", he said, holding his hand out for a shake.

"Partners?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:03 pm

A little gust of wind came by and blew through Nova's fine black hair causing it to glimmer a little in the sun like a jewel.

"It's diamond dust." Nova said. "Be careful with it though, it can tear up your nasal ways or throat." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Robert smiled. “Yeah.” He said taking Ed's hand and shaking it.

Stella's eyes widened a little when Nova said this diamond dust can tear up her nasal ways or her throat if she's not careful with it. “Wow, this tiny stuff can do that? You know, if you think about it, it's just like a rose. You know, they're beautiful but its thorns can hurt you if you're not careful with it. And this diamond dust is pretty but it'll hurt you too.” She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Chris was slightly singing a lullaby to himself as he was feeling quite bored waiting for the party to appear. However he felt rather enlighten with his own melody.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 pm

(FINALLY! I had this planned for a while, I was beginning to wonder when you guys were going to go after the last egg.) (...well, that wasn't quite my plan, but it still works towards my ends.)

"Oh? What's that? Last egg? You don't mean this one right here do you..."

A scranny man with greedy looking shark teeth layed lazily on a rocky outcropping. The sun behind him made him hard to see for those just below the outcropping. In his hand was a bottle of water with a small blue-green egg being tossed around inside it.

"I'm going to be frank, I have no clue just what these little things are worth. Based on what that old man in that lab told me, they don't exactly stay fresh for very long. But the way I see it is, if people are going to go around stealing them back and forth from one another...they must have some worth while value."

He smiled a smile that not even a fish could love, "So going to ask nicely, "Give me the others, and I'll be on my happy way. Resist? And well..." for a split second his hand flashed a dark grey color, as if it had turned to metal and back. He smiled and began to laugh, a chilling laugh to the bone.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Gename flashed his pointed teeth back at the man. "That egg isn't yours. You're going to give it to us or we will take it by force." He said, walking forward, standing in front of everyone and directly across from the man. "I'll ask nicely only once. Give me the egg please."

Angel observed Gename's strange behavior. Since when did he get so quickly provoked? Then she realized, Mikau's last wish was to get the eggs back. He said it before he met his sad end. Angel figured Gename was acting the way he was because he wanted to fulfill Mikau's last wish. Angel stepped next to him. "You can't do it alone. Let me help you...for Mikau's sake, ok?" she said. Gename nodded his head.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Robert glared a cold glare at the man as he walked to Angel and Gename and stood next to them. “I'll help too. We have to make sure that this guy won't prevent us from fulfilling Mikau's last wish.” He said, gripping the hilt of his sword. Robert knew how Gename felt about wanting to fulfill Mikau's last wish. He never failed to fulfill a person's last wish before and he wasn't going to start now.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm

"Sorry," Link said rather cockily. "I got a promise, and I don't have the other eggs on hand with me. Now, can we just get out of here, and pass the final egg over? They have no physical value, just something I gotta get done." He held out his hand as if he had given no choice. "Be a good person, and not attract the attention of security."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

A cold shiver that felt more like a buffet to him ran down his spine. He turned towards the pirate's fortress and licked his lips. "I don't know what that is, but that's the biggest meal I could ever sense at once." He said before his mouth started to droll. His red eye behind his hair's pupil shrunk to a slit. "I must find that!" He thought to himself before he dashed off leaving some slobber flying behind him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum