Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

+6
hotboxinit
MidnasWolf
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Vaati tapped his chin. “Hmm…something doesn’t feel right.” He looked around for a moment before looking back at his comrades. “Doesn’t it seem too quiet to you two? To be honest, I was expecting some re-deads here and there. It’s like a ghost town.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

"It's the castle in a strange world. If ANYONE was left here, it would be my family. Re-Deads? Maybe in the dungeon if at all. This is a place of sanctuary and light. You really expect it to be full of monsters. Oh but, your here so I guess theres at least one."" Zink laughed, walking over and looking up at chendaliars, "I suggest we find what you hope too in here before the party out front decides to crash yours Vaati." He said with a bite to his tone, glaring at the wizard. How he did despise and envy him.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Vaati raised an eyebrow, a vein throbbed slightly in his forehead. What the hell got into this kid all of a sudden?  He walked over to Zink and poked him in the forehead. "Mind your manners.  Do not forget who your superior is."  He said in an irritated tone.  "In case you didn't notice I was talking about the town not the castle.  If you think that I plan to take all the power for myself.  You are sorely mistaken.  The last time I got greedy I had my ass handed to me.  I will not make the same mistake again."  He flipped his hair as he walked over to a suit of armor and stared at it.  "Oh, and one more thing..." He looked over his shoulder, glaring at Zink. "I'm not the only 'monster' in this group."

What Vaati wanted most was cooperation in his team.  Since lack of it was the reason his past plans never pulled through.  But with Zink's sudden change in attitude proved to be difficult.  But whenever someone or something talks smack to him, he was not going to just sit there and let himself be ridiculed.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6