Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds Empty The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Many acts of thievery have been taking place around Hyrule, recently in time there have been many rain showers and high winds. Many people had be on trial, and all were inocent. No evidence was ever left behind. Is this theif real? Or are the gods unleashing their wrath upon the land?
A band of people come together, and set out on a quest to slay the theif and bring his corpse back as proof. They have no leads, so they're forced to roam around and question anyone suspichious.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds K48fh316690/16690The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds Empty Re: The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Ankh
Apperence: Link Below. Black pants and boots included
http://menrowspirit.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rj9hb
Heigth:5'5''
Race:Gaurdian
Birthplace: Eygpt, Earth
Story: He is the servent of Bask, The goddess of Cats and Protection. He was pulled from his partner to a world the was much warmer and older then home. Bask told him that this world was going to do more harm then good if someone didn't interact with it.

Ankh found out that there had been a lot of trouble, everyone suspicious looking was taken to investigation. he decided it'd be safer to run around in his cat form for a while to scope out the land. How suspicious would a tan boy with cat ears and a tail be? Too suspicious. "I just hope that I don't accidentally start talking to someone." he mumbled to himself and strolled the streets of Hyrule Market.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

It was gently raining that day when there were three figures in hyrule feild standing infront a grave. Ones was playing a violin

"Why!? Why did she have to go like this!?" One was screaming.

"Ken, settle down." The one playing the violin said.

"Lucia, just be quiet!!" Ken shouted.

"Leroy, Ken's being mean to me!" Lucia said.

Leroy walked over to Ken and put his hand onto his shoulder and gave him an odd look in the eye.

"...Your right Leroy... but still... No one knows what happend to dad..." Ken said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds K48fh316690/16690The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Ankh sighed, finally finding his way outside the castle market. "Damn. These guys have no respect for animals do they. This place is so hot. It's like home but I'v goteen so used to snow." He tensed up and hide behind a wall. he watched a group of gaurds take some travelers into the gate. The people looked terrified. "I'll assume they are going on trail as well. Just what exactully has been going on around here." he poundered and climbed up ontop of the caravan and hid under some blankets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Two shadows jumped across the rooftops carrying stolen things.

"These guards are dim-witted." One said.

"Yes, yes they are, and this helps our plans become closer to sucess." The other said

"Dad is probubly with our grandfather again." Lucia said.

"But what about what's happening now!? People are being arrested on the spot!" Ken shouted at Lucia.

"Our father is a strong person, so I'm doubting he's in any trouble." Lucia said.

"I'm going to find him!" Ken shouted before running off.

"There he goes again. Come on Leroy, we better go catch him." Lucia said before putting her violin away and then chasing after Ken with Leroy behind her.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Ankh caught sight of the people on the roof. "The gaurds are so caught up with their ways that they don't even listen to the people around them." He said, noticing mostly children point up and their parents would tell them it was probley a bird or something. Bird Ankh's ass. He knew better and climbed down, made his way to the rooftops and started to make chase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

"Hm? We're being chased...." The shorter one said before dashing out of the town into the field.

"And out plan was going perfectly to..." the other one said before following the other.

Ken, Lucia, and Leroy were in the feild when the two strangers landed infront of them.

"Dad!?" Ken shouted.

"Ken, we're being pursed. we can't stay long." Nova said.

"Don't worry dad, i'll hold them off!" Ken said without thinking.

"Ken, that not a good idea..." Lucia said.

"You shouldn't argue with him...." Leroy said before walking away.

"Your right...." Lucia said before joining him.

"Thy're probubly right behind us. We have to go." Nova said before running off with the other one.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Ankh stumbled over the wall and fell onto the ground. "Ow. s*Navi*t." He sat up and licked his paw. "What was I thinking. Why didn't I turn back into a human first before doign that." His ear twiched. "Of yeah. Cause I'd end up on trail or jail myself." He noticed the figures leave past a group of people that looked ready to kill. "I bet I can make it past them." Ankh said, standing back on all fours and making a mad dash to go under their feet like the cat he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Ken noticed that Ankh was going to try to run past him.

"So he's going to try and run by me." Ken though to himself before conjuring fireballs and threw them at Ankh.

"Incase that's not eanough, i'l ltry this out." Ken said before foot sweeping making a decent sized wall of fire.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 pm

The cat stumbled back from the wall. "Damn. But I don't want to risk those gaurds seeing me." He stepped back and closed his eyes, running through the wall of fire, stumbled over his fur on fire and slid into the river, his fur burnt and soaked. "Ow. To attack a cat like me. Unless they can sense I'm something diffrent." He complained and saw the shadows vanish over the horizon. "Damn it." He struggled to keep his head above the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Ken knoked his fists together and then turned into a red fox.

"Now lets see what he's got." Ken though to himself before dashing and jumping at Ankh.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm

The cat barely made it onto land when he was pinned under the fox. "Wait. Your?! Hold up. Don't eat me yet! How can you turn human and animal as well. Bask never told me there were guardians like me here!" He frowned at the sight of his sharp teeth. "I really wish I hadn't been declawed right about now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm

"So there are other laguz that aren't shuned like we foxes. All the more reason to kill you." Ken said before taking a bite out of Ankh and leaping back to get some distence.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

"Damn it." Ankh held his neck aginst his shoulder. "A what? I'm not a laguz? I'm not that. I am a gaurdian for the goddess. Only my partner knows of this form. I'm not even from this world!" Ankh complained, his white fur staining red. "Your killing me under false pretences!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"I don't belive you! My kin have been shuned for ages, and I will protect my father to the bitter end!" Ken said before inhailing and then exhailing flames.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Ankh managed to run from the flames and hide behind the other two people, hoping they would see that ankh didn't want to fight..that he couldn't fight. His eyes trailed to the furry tails and ears. "They are like me. And walking around without worry. If I had known that I wouldn't be in this mess. Then don't belive me! But I can't fight you! I'm just here becuase Bask sent me here to help this world! Not shun or kill anyone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Ken fell over and reverted back to his human form. "Man.... that took more out of me then I thought..." Ken said before getting up. "You! This isn't over yet!" ken said before fleeing.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Ankh chased after him a bit before stumbling over his feet due to blood loss. "Wait! I don't..damn it. even with him killing, its the safest I've felt since coming here." He looked over at the other two and waited for them to either finish him off or if they would chase after their friend. "If your going to kill me then do it. I'll just be back and no one will get anywhere." He laid down on his stomach, his tail curled under him and readied for the worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Leroy had come walknig back to see if ken did anything.

"He must've ran off..." He said before noticing Ankh lying on the ground.

"hm...?" he thought to himelf before walking over to him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 pm

"Your friend ran off." Ankh rolled over onto his side. "If your going too kill me, you can do it easliy." He said and waited for his responce. He didn't have the energy to turn into his human form. "But if your not going to kill me then just leave me alone. I don't want to start anything else. Hope he didn't leave any teeth in me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

"That was my idiot brother..." Leroy said before pulling some herbs from his pocket to treat Ankh's wounds.

"Pay no mind to him. He'll just get tierd and run away."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

"So he'll probley be back to kill me? He seems to have a problem with the fact that I'm not..shunned? I'm not even from this world. what is that? Poison?" He lifted his head and sniffed the herbs. "No. They smell fine." He dropped his head back on the ground. "He wouldn't listen to me. I don't know how was more shocked. him seeing me or me finding others like me on this world."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

"Our tribe had always been hated by most of the hylin population. We're laguz; whitch are are humans that can transform into animals whos traits they have. Me for example, I have fox ears and tails, so therfore I can turn into a fox." Leroy said before tending to Ankh's wounds.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

"That's what he said. I tried to explain that I am not that but now that you explain it. I could be concidred one in this world. From where I am from, I am a gaurdian and there are only about 5 or 6 of us like me. We are born either human or animal and gain the abilty to turn into the other as we get older. Why do these Hylians hate you so much?" He shivered slightly under Leroy's cold touch compared to his growing fever from infection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

"It's because we're different." Leroy said. "While they can hide behind a sheild, we have to fight bare with our claws and fangs."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next