Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

+6
hotboxinit
MidnasWolf
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"Aw hell no you didn't!" She said, floating back a bit. "Shi..I'm used to controlling monsters. Not being attacked by them!" She held out her hand, dark magic swarming the ball, but it refused to hold still long enough for her to get into its sight. Sight? "This bastard don't even have eyes!" She said, her magic breaking into tiny squares before disappearing into the thin air. The oni looked back at the knights and put her hand on her hip, pointing out towards the beast, "Well?! You guys are Darknuts right? Go in there and get that slimy membrane for me. Knights are suppose to serve their royalty right. Well I am the Queen of Shadows and you have to obey me!" Being a bossy biotch as ever.

Zink frowned at the Skutullas and lifted the sword he had taken from the guard. "They say there is a woods. A cursed place that if you get lost, you become Sketullas. Although that was just a myth, Our disturbance has caused the dead to rise." He nervously looked over at the graveyard a bit before, clumsily holding the sword. "Damn Jr. Taking all the skills for himself." He charged a skeleton, only to be knocked back by the large shield and have it loom over him, laughing at his face. "Don't mock me!" He shouted throwing the sword into the skulls face, causing it to shatter and fall to the ground. He stood up, brushed himself off and stomped the rest of the once head into pieces. His body shivered slightly and his attention turned towards the well. "That, beautiful dark energy. I can feel it..I want it." He said walking over to the Seeker and glanced down the well.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!}

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Vaati grabbed two Stalfos by their heads and smashed them together, causing them to shatter. As the headless bodies fell Vaati tossed them aside and marched over to another Stalfos. “Something’s not right here…monsters in huge numbers as this are normally controlled by some powerful force. But it’s not us…and certainly not that Skullkid or that…talking…statue…” He shook his head to regain his focus. “So obviously some other powerful force is causing this…but who?” As he was thinking out loud a Stalfos charged him. It swung its sword high above its head and brought it down on Vaati.

The mage quickly shot out his hand and grabbed the Stalfos by the wrist. “Don’t interrupt me when I’m talking!” He shouted before he released strong gusts of wind. The gusts made impact with the Stalfos but it didn’t look like they did any damage. …Until the monster fell apart into many tiny pieces. “Aaargh! These things must be planning on taking over this place and make us their slaves! I will not allow it!” He shouted before he raised both hands into the air, black sparks jumping out in all directions.

“To stone with you!!” Instead of light there was a flash of darkness. When it faded away every monster that was on the rampage was turned to stone. “Finally…now we can focus on—“ He was suddenly interrupted by the cries of many Stalfos. More kept on digging out of the ground and pouring into the village. “Son of a b*Navi*h…” He muttered. He would have gotten even angrier if it wasn’t for that powerful energy.

“Well well...what have we here?” He asked with a smile as he walked over to the well. When he was there he placed both hands on the edge and peered down. “What is this delicious energy?” He asked, licking his lips.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

Skull Kid was continuing to pet the purple cuccoo but then proceeded to beat her with sticks and stuff. He then took a potato peeler to her face and started killing the poor bastard, but after he did he cried, then the cuccoo came out of his eyes and she was his father so he shot her but before he could shoot her again he fell over.

He giggled in delight as the mask sensed the dark energies that radiated from the well. Every pulse it made seemed to excite it. It wanted to know what it was. What it was doing. What can come of it? It
demanded to know.

The energy in the mask seemed to lead the Skull Kid toward that direction.who scampered his way through the hordes of Stalfos over towards the well, somersaulting into Vaati. The imp was a trickster anyway, so he didn't think twice about giving the poor mage a wedgie before laughing his ass off and jumping over the well as the cuccoo abomination from hell continued to barf it's purple goo or whatever the heck it does.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 466052
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 am

Dark gave Seeker a skeptical look over, unaware of little of what was going on around him. "You mean your over half?" he asked. He did have to admit, he did feel the slight presence of someone-- something --lurking around him. At first, he just took it for the monsters, but now . . . "So are we going to release him or leave him here to suffer?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am

BEN followed behind Skullkid, doing his summoning animation every 5 or so meters. He chortled when Skullkid hit Vaati. "Did you find something interesting?" BEN asked.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 am

Ghirahim shot his throwing knives at the little red thing inside the water, but they didn't have enough force and the water resistance stopped them. "Of course that happens." He complained. He wouldn't be able to hit the little amoeba like that. "Someone's going to have to get me close." He said, almost as demanding as Sona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Seeker didn't pay much mind to the imp as it jumped over her, but she instead turned her attention to Dark. "No, this isn't my other half. I wish that Soven was here, so I could take his eye, but alas. Still, what's down here is even better than that! the first Sheikah to betray us and help start a war. For his crimes, his hands were cut off and his he was beheaded. The interesting part? He developed a lens that could let you see the truth like the Seer. He was a bit of a celebrity for us Sheikah, so to finally be in his presence...I am excited!" she called out before her eye released another energy beam which almost hit Vaati, but she changed the beam's trajectory so he was safe from harm. she put her hand over her eye and it went back to spewing flecks. "I'm sorry, but when I get excited, I can't contain myself." she smiled. "Let's round up the survivors so we can get this evil out into the open!"

Last edited by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typoitis strikes again!)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Vaati, a little irritated, stood up and adjusted his pants. “It’s quite alright…you didn’t mean it.” He said, a vein throbbing in his forehead. “I’m not mad at you…I’m mad at that imp!” He shouted, facing SkullKid. “You’ll pay for humiliating me!” He noticed a rather large beetle crawling past his feet. He picked it up and tossed it in the air. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

He pointed a finger at the beetle and an energy beam shot out of it. The beetle began to take a gruesome transformation; it grew to the size of a small bus, an eye marking appeared on its back, a sharp horn grew from its head, black foam dripped from its mouth.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Vaati asked as the beetle landed next to him. He glared at SkullKid. “Good luck undoing this curse.” He said before he returned his attention to his new pet. “Go chase him around for me. You can hurt him. But don’t kill him. People need to be alive to learn their lessons.”

With that command the beetle uttered a deep growl and charged the SkullKid. It began to chase him around the village leaving a trail of black ooze behind it.
Vaati smiled. “That’s better.” He said before he went to round up the survivors.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 am

All things have a purpose. All things exist for a reason. And this thing existed to thirst. To squeeze the liquid out of everything and anything.
Crafted long ago by unknown hands as a method of controlling and manipulating the movement, temperature, and general quality of water. Supposedly a tool of Hyrule's ancient wars crafted by one side or another to either remove the Zora's control over the water ways...or remove the Zora's all together. Either way, long since frozen away in the mountains of the North by the water bound tribe of amphibians, it has now found its way free and into the river system where with a flex of its amorphous powers it can rid the land of its entire source of water. And Between the frozen spring in the north and the lessening lake here in the south, that's exactly what it was doing. Like an abused animal, it follows its instinct to seek out water, but it still remembers its captors and coldly seeks the destruction of all Zoras. Those that escaped its icy wrath in the north will soon dry to nothing as the Hyrule's water disappears little by little.

But that wasn't the monster's concern at the moment. No, its current concern was those who so boldly walked into its new claimed territory. The blob would not allow this. There would be no more water in or around this lake anywhere!

Undead swarming the village. Townsfolk either fleeing, hiding, captured, or already dead. And several buildings were either on fire or straight gone. Could this get any worse? ...OF COURSE IT CAN! It's Villains month!

Suddenly as the villains gathered around the well feeding off the dark energy that pulsed like a beating drum, a nasty earthquake struck destroying what burning buildings could no longer support themselves. The quake could be felt coming from the mountain who's tall perch shadowed the village. Called Death Mountain by the townsfolk, it's notorious landslides and nasty quakes were always an omen for coming destruction. But this omen did not come alone, as the shaking continued a bellow of smoke erupted forth from the top of the volcanic structure with a fury of hot flame dancing inside. Lit by unseen flames, the distant cloud fanned out and began to cover the sky darkening what sun was there.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

"A volcano? So far from any mountains? Even Mt. Crenel has no openings for the lava to seep from deep in the mines. This place is fascinating and inspirational. Once I gain the throne I will make all of Hyrule this beautiful shade of shadows and the lovely tint of this darkness. Vaati, Dark. Isn't it beautiful! The deep orange sunlight bearly shines above the horizion. A kingdom bleached in everlasting twilight hours!" Zink said, turning swiftly to the Seeker. "If he was sealed by your people, then remove the seal. I wish to meet the creature that even sends your cold heart ablaze."

Sona frowned, having being completely ignored by the knights. "Fine. I'll show you what real power can do." She laughed then, spinning her staff and pointed it at the ground as a large floating platform with a tint of orange shade formed. "You step on this and it will move you over the waters, but you only get a few mins before it will vanished under your feet." The woman grinned, "Unless your scared" She taunted the demon king.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 pm

The Seeker smiled and licked her lips. "I suggest that you don't stand too close to the Well. Things might get crazier than the volcano..." She stepped down from the Well and faced it. The Sheikah symbol that was covering the Well then stood upright, before it faded away, letting all of the evil come back out. "RISE!" she commanded. It was all done, now they waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghirahim scoffed. "I'm Demon Lord Ghirahim. Water doesn't scare me, I just would rather not sink to the bottom of a lake." He said before hopping on top of the platform. He pretty much resigned himself to the fact that he was going to have to get a little dirty. Throwing daggers appeared again, and he shot them at the reddish blob, hoping that they would make contact this time.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

"Big show, but little results," Dark Link said dryly. Shrugging his shoulders, he started to strut away. "Maybe he doesn't want to come out."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Vaati smiled and lifted a finger. “Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong Dark. Can’t you sense the dark energy pulsing out? The desire to break free?” He crossed his arms. “He will come out. Sometimes creatures like him like to take their time.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm

The little imp only cackled at the beast after him. He led it all around the town, let it barrel through the herd of Stalfos, ReDeads, right through the townsfolk and guards.

He took refuge in a building and the beetle began ramming against it to collapse it, getting more violent with each ram. After a bit of butting, the building began to give way. Since the monster was so intent on pushing and shoving, it lost its balance and fell into the falling rubble where nothing was left a mass of bricks.

After the dust settled there was nothing left of the two that could be seen, except a little figure dancing on the rubble like a Michael Jackson wannabe.

"WOOOOOO! Any more you got??" de skull kid giggled.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 466052
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Geoffrey humphed, "Alright, alright. My associates and I 'ad to talk it over, generally we don't work for free and considering that royalty remark of yours..." he spoke fairly displeased as he drew his sword and shield.

Almost immediately York took off running at a speed Darknuts really shouldn't be capable of!
"But the boss decided taking down any evil Mr. Piggy unleashes is just as much a part of the gig as controlling the board before he does!"

Ghirahim's attack finally connected being more close range this time around! The monster reeled back in pain attempting to escape his range but moving far to close to York on the ground who pulled out a massive axe and made good use of it's T-shape to yank the pink core from its protective veil. Almost immediately the tendrils it commanded fell lifeless back into puddles of water as the fleshy nucleus managed to bounce its way onto dry land for a moment only to SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! Get a running Henry's over-sized mace right upside its......ball?

Henry laughed finishing York's statement, "And unleashing and resurrecting ancient baddies to control important resources is kind of what Mr. Piggy is all about!"

"DAMMIT BOY! Look what you did!" Geoffrey yelled.
Henry turned around to see his mistake as York smacked him upside his head 'gently' with his axe, "Henry, seriously now man, you knocked the creature back into the lake! Exactly where we're trying to keep him out of. Think with your head now and then."
Henry readjusted his helmet, "Oh right, my bad boss!"
Geoffrey continued his yelling, "One more rookie mistake like that and you'll be seeing docked pay boy!"

With a small tremor that would be indecipherable from the well shaking to the actually active volcano, a great force shot up from the well as if it were a liquid being released from great pressure!
It spoke no words, it carried no form, only its massive shadow could be seen as the corporeal spirit of the ancient thief of truth exploded forth from the well taking most of the well's above ground pieces with it.
Invisible to the human eye, the horrendous form his spirit now took was sealed in the very shadow that he cast. Only those with the power of the truth he once sought could now see him for what he was. A monster. A beast, now headless, with disjointed hands long since removed by the blades of his brethren.

Though his massive form was hidden to the eye of the untrained, the shadow he cast and the moan he bellowed was as clear as the volcano's hot flames. Incapable of thought or speech, he needed what was taken from him. He needed what they had sealed there in the temple of shadow years ago to stem the tide of his growing hatred. He was blind with out it. His eyes...his ears...HE NEEDED HIS HEAD!

Looking at the shadow he casted, it was clear just how blind he really was. He rampaged about the town for a bit trying to find his way to the grave yard. As the dead began to clear out into the nearby fields, fearful of the powers that gathered in town, the invisible monster started beating the ground in a rhythmic fashion with the hands that his body was buried with.
This beat and his moan made a chilling tune that the dead seemed to march to as his unseen shape tore through buildings. After a bit it seemed...he actually had some idea what he was doing. Feeling the vibrations in the ground he had gained a form of weak site that allowed him to move rather nimbly toward the grave yard. Free as he was, the lens of the eye of truth was no good to him with out his head sealed somewhere in the temple of shadow.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hmm, a moving shadow with no body life of his own? Nearly the shadow of something more? Sound's a lot like you, huh Dark?" Zink chuckled darkly, throwing out his hands. "Shadow from the depths of the well. Listen to my voice." His other hand crept behind his back, pulling out an item from under his hat, a slightly cracked jar that almost sounded like wind being sucked into a bottomless pit, his mouth cracked a smile slightly as his plans to trap the dark power for his own could do nothing but succeed in his mind.

"Ah hell no. You did not just do that." She flew over, hitting the Henry night on the back of the head with the end of her staff. "If you are just gonna be in the way, then stay out of mine!" She said, indicating a spot away from the fighting, before turning her attention back towards the creature, the stick of the staff retracted and the staff became a smaller wand, creating a magic force that cut through the water and attempted to hit the creature each time she swong it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 pm

The Seeker couldn't see the evil that had been released until she moved her hair out of the way. "IT'S MAGNIFICENT!" she said, calling out to everyone. "Still, he seems to be looking for something. Probably his head, if I had to make a guess." She let her hair fall and the eye appeared floating above her hand. "He's headed to the graveyard so let's follow him!" she called, laughing maniacally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghirahim's fears came to light. When the amoeba was pulled out of the water, the tentacle had nothing supporting it and it broke apart and splashed all over him, soaking him to the core. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He cried out, before he started getting so angry that the ground shook a little. "I REFUSE TO PLAY THIS GAME ANY LONGER!!!" He shouted before diving into the water. since he was already wet, it didn't bother him anymore. Everyone looked to the edge of the lake and saw that Ghirahim was sinking faster than they had predicted. Still, he landed on the little bugger and teleported out, dragging it out with him. His hands were now black; his gloves missing. There were black veins all over his body, but his hair was covering most of them. He started beating the amoeba with his hands, and the way it reacted showed that it hurt. It slipped out of his grasp and bounced back into the lake. "I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Ghirahim called, before shooting throwing daggers as soon as he created them into the water.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Sona spun her staff as it reextended, a dark string of like magic rope around her hand and the spear. "I can drag it back up, if you want to finish it. I'm bored of this and we have more important things to do. Like destroying that statue into toothpicks for sending us here to this trap and getting in my way." She aimed and the center of the creature, throwing her staff like a harpoon and throing it through the creature, pulling it up from the water and stabbed the spear in the ground. "If it wants to escape now, It'll have to rip itself apart and die." She held out her hand towards it, looking between the demon and the knights, "Anyone wanna finish it?"

Zink stared off in the distance at the graveyard. "I'd..rather not. I will wait here for you two." He said, sitting back on the well edge.

((Yeah so like, the month is almost over? I figured it was time to kill that freakin ball water morphos thingy))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Vaati nodded his head, understanding why Zink didn’t want to tag along. He turned to the Seeker. “After you.” He said before following the Seeker into the graveyard.

((+10 points for short post!))
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm

SHINK! Down came Geoffrey's sword, cleaving the creature in half along the left side of the rod. With a final screech of pain it slowly melted away into a pink goop of well...nothing!
With in seconds the ground around the lake began to spit back up water like a spring slowly filling it back in.

"Geoffrey nodded, "Bout blasted time we rid ourselves of that monstrosity."

Henry and York both nodded in agreement, Henry...slowly creeping his way away from the soaking wet and still pissed Ghirahim.
York perked up, "Now where to Jeffy?"
Geoffrey put away his blade and gave a strong bow to Sona, "Impressive work m'lady. Since our paths are some what crossed, I'll do...er...your royalness a favor and escort you some. But keep in mind, we have a goal that we have to keep. And neither you nor Mr. Piggy nor the Zebra Striped Wonder over there can keep us from that."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 am

"Whoo! Go Skullkid!" BEN cheered as if he hadn't even paid attention to the fact that Skullkid could've been killed! He would've run with Skullkid, but he didn't feel like it... Maybe next time.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770Dark Skies Over Hyrule {Halloween Reboot!} - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm

"Ah, you just can't find good help these days. What do you think Zebra Striped wonder? Should we tag along with them. Personally, I want to go tear that statue a new one. I see NO signs of the royal family being here and I swear his he works for the queen, I'm gonna carve him into a stick and shove him up the queen's butt!" Sona said, stomping on the dead and decaying remains of the squishy blob.

Zink stared at the skies, looking around. The villiage had a very sad feeling to it, not like at home. If even made him sad a little. "We did not really have to kill everyone. And that evil force scared most of the undead away." His blue eyes narrowed. "If I had that mask, I could take control and no one would stand a chance. The place would become the beautiful new Dark World, with me as it's king." His hand's clentched up. "But no. He insisted on taking his mask back for a while. Saying I was growing to attached. I know what he's doing. He's playing me. Giving me power and then taking it so I come begging for more. He won't have me on my knees at his feet. It'll be the other way around. He will see." He said, talking to himself..which was pretty normal for him, not caring who all heard and looked back towards where the graveyard was. "I wish they'd hurry." He pouted, folding his arms.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:55 pm

The graveyard kept many secrets. But most importantly was the secret of the dark temple. Hidden far to the back and sealed by ancient stone, the invisible creature made quick work of it as it gained access to the lost place.
Though normally a maze to the lost wanderer, he knew what he wanted and flew like the wind through its corridors despite his massive size. Soon he had what he wanted. With no Sheikah warriors to stand in his way, he reclaimed his lost head and became one once more. He slowly climbed his way out of the temple with a grin across his decomposing smile.

Appearing in the grave yard from the temple of shadow, his form was now visible but also far smaller than it was before. Although redead like in his own right, he carried the cloths and marks of the ancient Sheikah on his brown paper skin.
Pressed into his eye was the Well's forgotten Lens of Truth, attached in a similar style to a monocle. Even with is decrepit appearance, his cloths certainly portrayed a regal air. Although he was put to death for the crimes of a thief, he appeared rather rich by the tribal Sheikah's standards.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Ghirahim shot a look at Geoffrey. "Zebra-striped wonder? I'll inform you what my new appearance is just for. Aside from being a beautiful, exquisite finesse, all of the parts of my body where the black is, are now fortified with the strength of a diamond multiplied tenfold! I'd let you take a swing ay my arm, but I'm quite fed up with the antics of the last twenty minutes and I'd rather we go on our way. Hopefully my clothes will dry out quickly." Ghirahim said, before walking farther away from the edge of the lake. "All what I care about is the capture of the princess. If you have your agendas, then I'm fine with that, just as I am fine with staying in this group for a while longer. However, if we get close to the girl, we're making a detour. Understand?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Seeker caught up just in time to see the Sheikah man walk out of the Shadow Temple. She stopped when she saw him. The eye she was holding disappeared and returned to her head. She felt overwhelmed. All of her life, she had thought that she and Soven were the highest of the land, and now there was this man. She was stunned. the only thing she could do in this situation was a traditional Sheikah greeting, that she learned from a history book. She only hoped that he would recognize it and figure out that she was on his side.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Vaati put his hands behind his back. “So, this is your idol’s true form eh?” He stared at him for some time. “Hm, he kind of looks like a redead. Oh well…that’s what happens when your body decomposes for years.” He thought.

((I need to enter a second character so my posts aren't so short. T-T))
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Geoffrey nodded, "Alright then? Off to the castle I suppose eh? I figure we follow this river up the other way it has to stop by the castle town somewhere or another. Shouldn't be to hard!" with Henry and York seemingly poofed to...no where! Geoffrey began to move ahead.

The rotting Sheikah took step down, sizing up the Seeker and giving him a bit of a snarl.
"A race of warriors. HA! What a joke."

He took a step past the Seeker looking over the various other 'evil entities' in the graveyard. He touched the lens of truth placed about his eye, particularly the handle which symbolized the tear in the symbol of the sheikah. "The Tear of Betrayal...They decorate it on every wall or cloth they lay hands on, but have such little grasp of what it truly means. So busy fighting over the power of the truth they miss their own betrayal. And now they dwindle and die, still serving the people who would have them killed before even looking upon them. With the power to see, but only capable of betrayal from the shadows. This is the curse of the Fruit of Knowledge. The curse of blinding truth. To endlessly fight for the power to see all until they are no more."

Looking out over the graveyard, seemingly ignoring the very existance of this gaggle of powers that could very well far exceed his own. "That is where I shall go. I shall break this curse, and they shall know my pity. The pain of betrayal will fall to the pain of regret. With me, their darkest secret, as their savior...they will no longer wish to live. And I will deliver unto them death. And they will thank me for no longer can brother betray brother. No longer shall they fight for the power of the truth. I alone shall carry the burden as I did years ago. Be it in Lens, Mask, Stone, or Eye. Crafted or Born. Only I shall carry the curse of the truth. I will be the Messiah of a race of treacherous shadows. The Sheikah no longer belong in this world. But neither do they."
With that he slowly began moving toward the village, the odd thing being. Despite his small stature he still possessed a shadow of massive size. The same shape as before.

*Godmodding a little as Tkun doesn't seem to have much interest in posting. X3*

But in the village was far from peaceful. Even with the remaining townsfolk and monster having up and left dodge, it was hardly quiet for Zink.
As the volcano once again began to rumble and erupt. The earthquake was much weaker this time, however the smoke and pillar of fire it spat was far larger as a sliver of bright hot something flew from the crater hidden by the plume of ash.
A pyroclastic flow of vaporized rock and smoke suddenly erupted from the crater's lip and began sliding down the mountain like a landslide. A landslide of smoke that was heavier than dirt. And ash that was hotter than magma. Like ancient civilizations of yore, just events were known for completely covering and entombing whole cities.
But that was not the case here, as the magmatic slide of material approached the village, its vale of ash dispersed as a beast of great size burst forth from it. A Dragon of great size and length, pulsing with the heat of the earth, glowing with the heart of the volcano's magma. It screeched a dragon screech having removed the mountain of it's goron population. Apparently none of them wanted to play Mario Kart. And now it sought satisfaction in the nearby Kakariko village.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next