Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surival Island

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
MenrowSpirit
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Surival Island - Page 4 Empty Re: Surival Island

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Treble pulled back, "Uh, no thanks." She had gotten used to being around all these children, even thinking of them as acquaintances. Bass however was a bit uneasy. He began to wonder in the jungles alone. His mind often wondered to the fire atop the mountain. That fire was their only possible chance of getting rescued. He walked on the beach and smiled. "Guys. Look what I made. It's a spear or something. I've been working on it a while, from what Daddy's taught me. I've seen wild pigs on the island. Maybe now we can hunt one of them. All this fruit is starting to give people the poopies and." He lifted his arms. "Fish is good. But we need real meat. Any 3 wanna come with me and try to go hunting?" Bass asked, pushing his long bangs from his face, a bit disappoint on how unclean and tidy he had become but it couldn't be helped.

(Has to be 2 or three, not everyone can come sorry XD))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Eon had his hair slicked back since it was still wet when Bass came along. "I'll come along. One of us older ones should at least make sure everyone can stay in one piece." he stood up from his make shift seat that was a big palm tree leaf.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Naki got excited. "I want to go, I want to go!" She said, hopping up and down. "I'm good at hunting! Maybe...just a little." she said. Still, it was clear that she wanted to get up and explore. She was getting tired of just sitting around, doing little more than practice her counting with the numbers she drew in the sand. "I promise that I'll be good!"

Demon was off building a sand castle. It didn't take him long to discover that wet sand could make sculptures. His works were crude, but he did demonstrate some understanding of what he was trying to make. If a part of the castle was lumpy or misshapen, he'd use the end of his tail, which was nice and flat, to scrape the aforementioned area off. He found little seashells to adorn his newest castle with.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 am

Rico worked to keep a straight face. She didn't want to look weak or unawesome to the younger kids and landlubbers. But the truth is, she was actually feeling very upset. Did the Captain really just leave her here? No tools, no rations, just left her here to fend for herself?

She looked out across the sea, fighting the urge to cry. But a tear slipped out any how. She was surrounded by people who seemed friendly enough, but she honestly had never felt more alone...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm

James shrugged and ate the rest of the beetle. “I’m gonna look for more bugs!” He said before he hopped away on all fours.

As he was hopping along the beach, he past Rico who seemed very upset, he turned around and hopped to her. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked as he stood up. “Do you need a hug?” He asked, holding out his arms.

Mila took something wrapped in leaves out of a coconut shell and started to unwrap the leaves. When the leaves were off they revealed that they held a few clams. She cracked one open put the meat in her mouth. As she chewed it she looked at Demon who was still busy with his sand castle then at the empty shell then back at him. She swallowed the meat and walked to him.

“Hey, that’s a nice sand castle.” She started. “Do you want to add this to it?” She asked, holding out the shell.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Bass, Eon and Naki went ahead into the jungle. They passed over large logs and under giant leafs. He had givin the other two spears. He carried a knife with him that he had made out of a rock the way he'd watched Rico try to take down a tree with a shell. He held out his arm and leaned down, "Look. Tracks. There must be a pig near by. We'll have to trap it." He said, looking around. "Anyone know how to make a trap?"

Treble leaned over Rico's shoulder. "So yall think dat raft of yalls gonna work and get us off here?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

"Trapping..." Eon mumbled to himself and scratched a finger on the side of his head just below his ear. "I think my sister said something about it, but I can't remember anything about it if she did..." The blond was unhappy with his memory spacing out.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Espe leaned back, looking at the fire. Oh how he loved fire. He called for Alec to put another log on it. "You could help!" Alec called.
"I did. A week ago when I built this fire."
Alec sighed. In the past week Fire Lord Espe had been bossing him around every time he thought of something for Alec to do. "I've had it up to here and above to you..." he muttered, as he ruefully put a log on the blaze.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Bass lowered his ears. "Didn't anyone teach any of you guys anything?!" He snapped and started to make a trap, tieing a loop at the bottom of a tree and throwing the vein around it. "Sorry. I shouldn't yell like that." He was starting to miss the company of his Dad. But there was something else rising to the surface. He was free here. And yet, he felt like he had to do everything. All these other people here. If he was doing everything, he should be leading them. They should be listening to him, not Treble. She just stays at the beach.

A boar came into site and starting to smell around. "Kill the pig. Cut her throat, spill her blood.." He whispered.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Naki saw the boar and a devilish grin came across her face. "Daddy never taught me how to trap, he taught me how to kill." The other kids could see that she was fighting back some urge, but the hand that was gripping her spear was trembling greatly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Rico quickly wiped her watering eyes, not wanting to show any weakness.

"I don't know...But I hope so. And if it doesn't? We'll just build another."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:50 pm

"Well yall seem to know what yalls doing so it will probley work. If not, we have the signal fire till someones saves us." Treble said, folding her arms and smiled slightly. "Besides. Nothing completely terrible has happened yet to us so I aint's to worried."

Bass felt Naki desire and the pig started to go for the trap, but, as if felt their presence, got frightened and started to run. "After it!" Bass yelled, getting up from hiding and started chasing after their lunch.

((Yeah, so either you two feel free to kill it or capture it))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Eon got up and ran with Bass, but slowly caught up to the boar where he could stick it, but he tripped over a beetle. "Darn it!" The blond said getting to his feet and running to catch up.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:05 pm

James hopped off when the two girls started to talk amongst themselves. He went to some bushes to look for more bugs. As he searched through the shrubbery his eyes widened with excitement. He reached into the bush and grabbed his find.
“Rico! Big miss! Look what I found!” James exclaimed, holding up a dark green snake that was as long as his arm.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Bass and Eon both had lost sight of Naki. They heard a rustling in the trees, and there she was, swinging off branches and vines in order to catch up. Once she was in range, She jumped out of the trees, and landed on the boar's back. It thrashed wildly, but Naki held on. She had lost her spear when she jumped, but she did manage to pick up a rock, and she used it to kill the boar with one swift blow. The attack itself wasn't overly strong, but the placement was key. It was clear by how she had placed the blow, that she had killed things that way before. The animal fell over, dead, and Naki started dragging it back to Bass and Eon by its hind legs. She said nothing to her hunting companions, but they both noticed that her pupils were a medium gray color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demon looked up at Mila. "Ok!" he said, graciously accepting the shell.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

"That was amazing!" Bass said and started trying the boar by it's feet, upside down on a two long sticks. He took out the makeshift knife and cut the throat of the beast. "My daddy said if you ever kill an animal to survive, you need to drain it of blood. Kill the pig, cut her throat. Spill her blood." He put his finger in the blood slightly, rubbing it on Naki's face laughing. "This can our war paint! For camouflage when we need to hunt more." His laugh had a hint of impurity in it though. He..had enjoyed watching Naki kill that beast too much. He lifted one of the front sticks. "Naki. Grab that one please. And Eon, you get both back ones."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Espe leaned up at the sound of a loud boar squeal. He turned to the forest, then the bonfire. "Alec, it's time." he said, picking up half of a large log to throw on the fire.
"Awwww..." Alec whined, begrudgingly picking up the other half of the log. They both walked towards the fire. The smoke was rather thick that day, causing both of them to start hacking out their lungs. "This... cannot be healthy..." Alec said between wheezes.
"It isn't..." Espe said. They both threw the log onto the fire, then ran back out of the hot black cloud into the fresh air.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Surival Island - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 am

Rico had gone back to working on the raft. Sadly her original worry had already come true, her raft was now their raft. Meaning she had to make it evern bigger. The problem was, the bigger it became, the less likely it was to hold together. But the vines they were using as rope were strong, and the trees even stronger.

She wipped the sweat from her brow, looking up at the sky as the sun set into the western half, the days were already starting to blur together. Not that she ever had much of a feel for time to begin with. She almost missed out Bellamy would shout the time everytime it hit 12 or 6. At least then she had some idea of where in the day she was.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Naki's pupils went back to being black. "All right!" She said cheerily, helping bring the prey back to the camp. She did her best to not lick the blood off of her face.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

"We got dinner guys! You should have seen it. The chase was amazing. We almost got a spear right in the creatures ass!" "Bass. Don yall use that word!" Treble frowned and Bass shook his head. "I can say what I want! There's no rules stopping me." "We have rules Bass." Treble's ears twitched as she growled slightly. "Whatever. Come on. Imma get more fire from the signal fire. Make the beach fire much bigger. It'll cook this like nothing!" He said. Heading up there. After a bit of talking and a bit arguing over him just taking the fire and making it weaker, he did anyway and said they could come join them to eat.

His mind wondered slightly, and he went off course, into the jungle. he stopped, smelling something odd and seen a large shadow bare over him. He screamed and started running, emerging from the jungle and tripped on his feet. "M M MONSTER!" "Wat?" Bass grabbed some of the fire he had taken. "T t there was a monster!" He said, looking as the sun began to set more. He placed the fire on the other fire, making it bigger and started cutting up pieces of the pig and stuck it on sticks for the fire to cook it. "Here." Bass dropped the rotting pig head in Demon's lap. "Go put this on a stick in the jungle. In a clearing. It'll be our offering to the monster."

"Now Bass. There nare no such thing as monsters. Leave Demon alone. Hes aint done nothing." ''Exactully! Let him earn some of his keep." "Bass!" Treble grabbed him by his ear. "Why yall acting so stupid for?" "I'm not! I'm helping us survive. What are the chances Rico's raft is ever gonna work? And that fire? As long as we have meat, we'll survive. Now Demon. Go." Bass said, pulling free and went back to making the meat.

The god like creature leaned forward in its chair slightly. "So. The tension is starting to form already. How long does the girl thing rules can hold them together."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh...ok." Demon said, picking up the boar's head, a little disgusted by it, but he didn't say anything. "I'll be right back!" He said, picking up a stick and heading off into the jungle.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 pm

“Demon! Wait! I’m coming with you! It might be dangerous to go alone!” Mila cried, running after Demon.

James cuddled his snake when Bass mentioned the sighting of a monster. “M-m-monster?! No! I don’t like monsters! They’re scary!” He said. “I-I mean…I, James, the bravest knight ever to live shall not be afraid by a monster!” He said, trying to sound brave. But he immediately dropped his snake and ran over to Treble and clung to her leg. “WWAAAAAAAAAH!! DON’T LET THE MONSTER EAT ME!!!!” He wailed.

No one noticed the snake slither away into the jungle, relived that it’ll no longer be suffocated by a humanoid rabbit.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 am

Eon was off by his shelter with his rock and he was bench-pressing it as he did everyday. He was overhearing the talk of a monster. "What kinda monster could be on a deserted island like this? A giant flying boar maybe?" He thought as the scent of the meat started to waver around the small area of shelters.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 pm

"No Mila, it's all right. I can do this by myself. I don't think that there are any monsters. I'll be back in a bit, so please go and wait with everyone else." Demon said, walking farther into the jungle.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 am

Rico bit into her portion of the meal, "You have to be careful while you're out there. No telling what kind of monster could be out stalking those trees." she swalled her bite, "It could be a giant octo that learned to live on land. Or maybe a family of skulltulas seeking out their next meal. Tektites I hear attack in swarms. And heaven forbid if it's a poe or a pair or armos protecting some forgotten nearby ruins. Only our cold bodies would appease something as ruthless and unfeeling as them." she took another bite.

"Lots of scary things out there."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next