Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surival Island

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
MenrowSpirit
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Surival Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Surival Island

Post by T-kun Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm

T-kun, unlike Espe, ran towards the woods at very high speeds. Hopefully, no one saw him, but at that point he really didn't care. He found a large leaf from a palm tree and wrapped it around him like a towl. He got a vine from a nearby tree and tied it on. After ripping some of it off to make it easier to walk in, he decided that it would do until he could find the materials for something substantial.

Clearly being ignored, Lynn looked over to see a small boy rush into the woods, right after two teenagers did the same. She sighed, deciding that they might be more useful. She walked over to the woods where they were trying to make makeshift clothing of sort.
"Hey. You. Any idea what the hell is happening?" She asked the taller one who hadn't seen her. He turned around and turned red, quickly looking up and away. She then remembered that she was still completely naked, and rolled her eyes.
"Not growing any younger here, any idea?" she repeated.
"No, not in the slightest. I'm T-kun by the way." he said, extending a hand in her general direction without looking. She shook it, introducing herself as well.
"There's a group of people over outside the forest, whenever your friend over there is done you might wanna head over." Lynn said, gesturing at Espe.
"So... you're not gonna cover up....at all?" T-kun said, gazing intently at a nice shrub to the right of him.
"Meh. I don't really care. I don't think clothes are gonna magically fall from the sky any time soon, might as well get used to it." she said to him. She sighed. "If it's really making you that uncomfortable..." she pulled down a leaf and tied it around her, looking kind of like a leafy toga-thing. "There. Better?" Lynn said to T-kun, who had finally stopped averting his eyes.
"Yes, thanks. Now if only Espe would hurry up..."
(and post)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 856788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am

Espe, looking for something vaguely more... refined than a leaf, found nothing of the sort. Both he and Alec picked a leaf off of the same tree as T-kun. "Ah, slightly better." Espe said, fastening his leafy-towel pants.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 am

Bass watch the two in their strange behavior. Well, somewhat normal to most people waking up naked, but with someone who was used to sleeping nude, it seemed strange to him. "Come on guys. Treble will catch us some food. She's really good at it." He said, walking back towards them, seeing if they would follow. He stopped and noticed a shell on the ground. "Whao. Daddy told me about these." He knelt down, picking it up. his ear twitched and laid back against his head as he pressed the shell against it. "You can't hear the ocean...I got lied too." He frowned, looking at it. He turned it. "It kinda remind me of Symph's horn." Taking a deep breath he pressed his mouth against it and blew, making a trumpet, or vuvula sounding noise. Some birds flew from the tree tops, startled.

The god like being leaned over. "I didn't put that in there!"

As the birds flew off, one decided not to follow and landed on Espe's face. A large pelican bird made sense on an island, being surrounded by fish, but this one seemed, slow compared to others. It's eyes didn't focus and it made a strange derp noise when it sqwaked.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Naki giggled when treble finished putting the leaves on. "Thank you!" she said. "I guess I'll put clothes on or something." She said, and she ran off. She went and found some vines and some leaves, and put them together into a dress extremely crudely. Leaves kept falling off as she walked, but she found it acceptable so she shrugged it off.

Demon had calmed down by himself. He wiped his eyes. "I think I'm better now. See, I eat shadows, so I don't have to worry about catching my food." He made a motion over Mila's shadow, but nothing happened. "huh?" he asked. "It should work..." He said, trying again. Still nothing. He kept trying, until he gave up and broke out into a fresh round of tears.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

“Hey, it’s ok. Don’t cry.” Mila said, putting her arm around his shoulders. “Like I said before, you have us here.” She said. She saw that she wasn’t doing much help so she decided to get him some food. “I’ll be right back.” She said before she ran to the woods and looked around until she saw a tree that had some mangos. She tried to climb it but fell off right on her butt. The dark elf tried to do it again and this time she was successful. She reached out a hand and grabbed the branch that they were attached to. But the branch broke under the added weight and it fell, Mila along with it.

“O-ow…” She said, tears welling up. “I want my Daddy…” She said as she sat up. She wiped the tears away and rubbed the back of her head then picked up the mangos. Thankfully none of them got damaged from the fall. Mila rested the branch of mangos on her shoulder and ran out of the woods. When she got back onto the beach she ran to Demon and sat down next to him, picking off a mango and handed it to him. “Here, eat this, it’s a mango. A fruit. It’s really good, I swear. See?” She said before she took a bite out of it to show the little demon that she wasn’t lying. Then she picked another mango off the branch and handed it to him.

As everyone was doing their thing, James dove into the water. He swam around, trying to catch a fish in his mouth but failed. He resurfaced and noticed a big patch of seaweed next to him. He smiled then dove under it. When he resurfaced again the seaweed blanketed over him. The saltwater stung his eyes but he didn’t care. He parted some of it away from his eyes so he could see and ran out of the water yelling, “Rawr! I’m a seaweed monster!” He saw Eon’s tail and pounced on it. “Haha! The seaweed monster has found his first victim!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

"Hm? Oh." Eon took notice to the wound up rabbit boy. He put a smile on his face and wiggled his tail around playfully for a short time before he picked him up. "Looks like the seaweed monster got caught!" He said before setting him back down and patted his head. "He knelt down and pointed towards a dragonfly. "Maybe you can catch that to! But don't wander too far off, or more people will catch the seaweed monster!" He gave James another pat on the head before he began to look for heavy looking things around the shore.

After wandering around for a while he found some sizable rocks. "These should do." He said before he tried to lift one. He struggled a bit to get it out of it's resting place, but he treated it like a sixty pound weight afterwards. he layed on his back and started to make shift bench press the rock.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

"Good now. Hey Bass, let me sees that." She said as the boy walked back over. She examined the shell and blew hard into it like he had, creating that long trumpet noise. "Sweet." She blew it louder to get everyone's attention. "Yalls come over here. Everyone now! I have things to say!" Everyone seemed to ignore her and she climbed up on a rock, growling slightly and let out a loud roar or sorts. Most likley, most of the children would think it was a monster and run towards each other, or alteast, be near others. "Looks here! We yall might be stuck here a while so let some rules be set! None yall touch me! Number one rule! Rule 2, I aint yalls parents, but I have experience in this. Now! I can catch the food, but with no lighter, can't make fire, and I's don do raw fish. Also, to prevent every yall speaking at one, yall have to hold this shell to talk."

Bass grabbed the shell from her hands. "Daddy says we can make fire with sticks or this weird rock. But my brother said there is a way you can do it with like glass or something. He used a magnifying glass."

((Yes Espe, you get to keep your characters glasses, and anyone else who has glasses, but I think he was the only one.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Espe flailed wildly at the pelican, to no avail. He managed to miss it every time he tried to hit it. "NYEEEEEH. Notthefacenotthefacenottheface!!" Eventually the bird flew off to Din knows where, not without an important piece of cargo. "THAT STUPID PELICAN TOOK MY PANTS!!" Espe said, ripping another leaf off the tree and fastening another leaf towel.
Alec watched as the pelican assaulted the other kid. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just stood by and laughed as the kid got mauled by a bird.
"What are you laughing at!" Espe said, diving at the kid, knocking him to the ground.
"Hey! Relax! It was just kinda funny is all! Sheesh!" Alec, said, picking himself off the ground.
"I'm sure. Thanks for helping me while that... thing tried to eat me!" Espe shouted, storming off towards the beach. He did a lot of storming that day.
"Hey!" Alec called. "Hey, get back here!"
They both went out onto the beach. "Sto-" Alec started, but Treble shushed him. "Ya' can't be talkin' without the shell! Don't want us all talkin' at once, too confusin!"
"Sounds like a stupid ru-" Espe started before getting shushed by Treble again.

((Sorry for the Godmod, Menrow. Needed a reason for Alec and Espe to hear the rules.))

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's ok, but It sounded like you were trying to imitate Treble's broken english so I changed the names)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

T-kun saw the attack from the bird, and laughed at Espe's troubles. He decided he had nothing better to do, so he followed Espe and the other kid out onto the beach, where there was a little gathering of people, listening to a girl with cat-like feature try to tell people what to do in poor English. T-kun raised his hand, and Bass tossed him the shell.
"Espe can start a fire with pratically anything, that shouldn't be a problem." T-kun said, gesturing towards his friend. "Anyway, I say we go around and introduce ourselves, if we're stuck on an island with no means of getting off, we might as well get to know each other. I'm T-kun, from Hyrule. I can hunt, gather, and be elected for central government!" he said. He heard Espe cough something that sounded weirdly like "coughtthatsnothappeingcough". T-kun ignored this, and tossed the shell to Lynn. She caught it, and put it to her mouth.
"Um, hi, I'm Lynn. I'm from Hyrule too. I can, uh, gather and cook and stuff. I'm pretty fast to... yeah." she ended awkwardly, looking for someone to pass it off to.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 856788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 am

Rico sat on a nearby rock, eating a mango bitter and still unripened. The last and only time she ever had to make a raft it took her a whole week. Having some previous experience now, she was getting the job done much faster.

She decided now was a good time to take a break as she bit into the dour tasting fruit. She kept some distance from the group, not wanting to be dragged into their affairs. But she stayed close enough to listen in on the barely organized chatter.
It didn't take long to realize they were all kids, most of them younger than her. And like her, all of them marooned here on this island. It sounded like they were just now deciding how to go about surviving, most of them pretty clueless. They were so busy focusing on clothes and food they didn't seem to weary of shelter and what possible animals could be roaming these jungles.
She honestly kind of felt bad for them, but she wasn't ready to just shake hands and make friends. She was having a hard enough time building a raft for one. The last thing she wanted was to be here longer than she had to be.

She took another bite into her mango as she chuckled a little, they were just now deciding they would need a fire.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Demon looked at the mango. He had no idea what to do with it, but he took it anyway, to be nice. Without peeling it, he took a bite out of it. "Blegh! This doesn't taste good..." He said, putting the mango down on the ground and scooting away from it. (Seriously, don't try to eat mango skins, they taste so awful) Naki had walked back to the beach.

"I'm hungry too, but I can't hunt..." she said, worriedly. she saw a fish swimming close enough to shore, so she decided to dive in to get it. The moment she did however..."AUGH! HELP!" she shouted. Little Naki had no idea how to swim! Or what swimming was, for that matter. "DADDYYYYYYY!!!" she wailed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Mila sighed and picked up the mango Demon scooted away from and wiped the sand off it. “Sorry, I should have told you that you have to peel off the skin before eating it.” She said before she started to scratch at the mango’s skin until the good stuff underneath showed. Then she carefully grabbed a corner and lifted it up and carfully pulled it around the fruit. It almost looked like she was unwrapping something. But instead of ripping off random pieces, she pulled one trail of mango peel around said fruit. When the peel finally came off she handed it back to Demon. “There, it should taste good now. Be careful of the pit though. It’s very hard so don’t try to bite it unless you want to break a tooth.” She said with a smile.

James quickly stood up when he heard Naki’s crys for help. “Uh…Miss Treble? Sorry about speaking without the shell but that girl’s in trouble!” He said pointing to the little girl thrashing about in the water.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Eon had been standing next to his rock as Treble had said what she had to say. "That's... a rather unique rule, but will all the really young ones I doubt it would last long without discipline." He thought before his mind wandered off into other things. "I hope he's alright." His mind was off when he heard Naki's cries for help.

"Hold on!" He shouted without thinking. Within a few seconds he was in the water. He got to her after a little bit as water decided to be water and slowed him down despite his level of fitness. He brought her to the shoreline and set her down gently. "Are you alright?" He asked as he shook water off of his tail.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

"Tom foolery girl!" Treble stepped through the group, her hand on her hips. She grabbed the shell from Lynn. "What was yall trying to do?" Bass grabbed his friend's arm. "Your yelling." I's not! I's asking a question!" Bass took the shell. "Most you all know my name already. This is my friend Treble. She's kinda uh rough on the outside as Big Brother says, but she is nice." "I aint nice." She folded her arms. Bass handed the shell to Eon. "That was really cool, how you just jumped in and saved her. I can't swim, so I always avoid the water. The shell continued to be passed around, everyone gathering everyone's name, except the boy that insisted on being by himself over by a rock. Treble sat the shell on a nearby rock. "That will be our meeting spot. Now!" She strolled along the beach, grabbing the vine that kept her net from floating off and tossed it around a tree, pulling on it to drag the net in. "Bass. Get over here and help me." "Ok!" He ran over, walking under her arm and grabbed the rope, pulling and pushing up against the pre-teen. The caught very few fish, but with many of the children eating mangos, it might make atleast full meal. "Right! Now. Anyyall got means to make fire? Anyone?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Espe raised his arm and someone tossed him the shell. "I'll handle the fire. You all... don't all die while I'm looking for some flint. That would be bad," he said calmly. "Alec, was it? You're coming with me. I don't wanna be out there alone. On the off chance there's something I can't fight in those woods. Like a demon."
"Or a bird..." Alec said snidely, before getting hit in the face by the shell. Espe grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the woods.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

"Wait!" Bass chased after Espe, grabbing his arm. "Your glasses. Remember what I said earlier? You can use your glasses and aim it right, reflecting the sun and you could make a fire." Treble frowned as she pulled fish from the net. That meant he controlled the fire. That fire would be important to them, too cook their food, to keep them warm if they end up being stuck over night. Their hope for being rescued.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 am

Rico looked down at the dead brush and fire wood she had already gathered. Up till this point she had happily stayed ahead of the group of kids in terms of 'survival procedure' as the Doc always called it. But she suddenly found herself at a lose on how to light the materials...
Not that it was a competition or anything. It was just, she had given up a super cushy life style for that of an advernturer, and it would be just a little damaging to her pirates pride to be beat'n out by a bunch of confused kids.

The fact was, Rico was never very good at accepting the restrictions of her age and naturally walked around with a 'to big for her britches' kind of attitude around others her age. Maybe that was why she was always being mistaken for a boy...
Needless to say though, her age was kicking in as she saw the sun moving toward the western horizon. She was starting to feel lonely keeping herself away from the group kids. Weren't any of them going to say hi? She certainly couldn't go say it to one of them! A pirate being friendly? Bah! She had to stay tough, a pirate would never offer their help! Only give it if they were begged or asked really nicely! Yeah! They would have to ask her really nicely!
....but so far they really haven't paid her much attention...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Surival Island - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 pm

James ran out of the woods, carrying a bundle of dead sticks and leaves. “I got some stuff for the fire!” He said proudly. “I’m gonna go get more!” He said as he set the bundle on the ground and ran off.

In the woods he picked up a large stick and started swinging it around as if it was a sword.
“I am the bravest knight ever! Sir James! I’m not afraid of anything!” He declared. Suddenly a spider decided to climb down to the forest floor on a strand of silk. James just happened to step into the spider’s drop zone and it landed on his nose. The poor boy frozed in fear as the large and hairy spider blinked at him. He screamed and swatted the spider off his nose and bolted out of the woods, tears streaming down his face. He wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and ran right into Rico. He looked up at her through his tears and immediately hugged her. “W-WAAAAAH!!! I-I I HATE SPIDERRRRRS!” He cried.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Naki started coughing, before she coughed up a lot of water, far more than someone her size should be able to hold. A little fish somehow managed to come out too. She looked up at Eon. "Thank you!" She said, before getting up and looking around, as if nothing had happened. She went up to Treble, but didn't touch her. "I'm hungry!" she said, in a bit of a whining tone.

Demon bit into the sweet part of the mango. "This tastes great!" He said, eating it happily.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 pm

"Mm." Espe said nonchalantly. "That sounds a bit more difficult than beating two rocks together, but it's not a bad idea. Lackey!" he called to Alec. "Go get me some rocks to surround the fire pit with. I'd rather not burn down the whole island yet."
"I'm not your-"
"Lackey, you are not holding the conch! Shut up and follow my orders!" Espe said, gleefully exploiting the new rule. Alec, much less gleefully, trudged into the forest.
Espe took some stray grass on the beach and assembled it into a pile. He angled his glasses for a moment, until he noticed a little burn on the grass. He started to blow on the kindling for a second. It continued to flare up until the fire caught. He took from the pile of brave Sir James's bountiful plunder, and placed it over the kindling, until it caught as well. Alec came with some rocks, and he and Espe surrounded the slowly building fire. "It's not my best work, but it'll do." Espe said quietly to Alec, before standing up and shouting "I!! HAVE MADE FIRE!!!!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 681977
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm

"Good." Treble stuck 4 sticks in the ground and placed a large pike she made on it, fishes stabbed through it side by side. "Great. She sat down by the fire and started watching it grow and fish cook. Bass stared down the island. Specifically, up at the mountain top. "I bet, we could put a fire up on the mountian. Then ships could see it from far away right? Like a signal fire..but I guess someone would have to watch it."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am

Rico jumped up in shock and almost started freaking out herself!

"AHH! The heck! Hey! Off of me!" she pushed as best as she could but to little avail. The fact that she was completely topless suddenly sunk in as the boy clung onto her for dear life. What little mud prevented her top half from being completely exposed was slowly being rubbed off. Upon this thought she immediatly pushed the young boy off.

"Watch where you're going! Unless you're trying to make me mad! And you don't wanna make me mad! I'm a member of the Romance Dawn!" she honestly wasn't sure if the threat range through for the boy, and by this point she wasn't really angery. She was just trying to show off.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 795686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 pm

James stared at Rico and tilted his head to one side and blinked. “Romance Dawn? What’s that?” He asked.

Mila smiled and patted Demon’s head. “There. Now all we have to do is look for something to cover your…um…privates.” She said. She turned her head just in time to see Espe light the fire. “I never saw someone get so excited over fire. How…interesting…” She said bluntly.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 517666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"Mountains? I basically lived on a mountain... well right next to one anyway, but I went up into it all the times with my older siblings to use their hot springs." Eon said putting his rock down after lifting it a few more times. "I liked the mountains. They were always good test of strength and endurance." he stretched and let his muscles relax a little.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1939807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Naki sat by the fire, hungrily waiting for the fish to cook. However, it wasn't long until she was bored. She got up, and started drawing images in the sand. To everyone else, it looked like nonsense, but to her, it made perfect sense. Until she got to a certain point, anyway. She stopped, looked horribly confused, and called back to the group, "Hey, what comes after 7?" She asked.

Demon blinked. "What are privates?" he asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1748123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next