Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surival Island

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
MenrowSpirit
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Surival Island - Page 5 Empty Re: Surival Island

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 am

Mila sighed as she watched Demon go into the jungle by himself. “If you say so.” She said before walking back to the group. “Hmph, boys.” She muttered as she crossed her arms.

James tightened his grip on Treble’s leg. “WWHAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I DON’T LIKE SPIIIIIDEEEEEERRRRS!!” He cried as tears ran down his cheeks.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Surival Island - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am

"I'm not afraid of any monster as long as I have my knife." He said, ripping off a piece of his meat. "You should have seen Naki. She grabbed the boar and she was like bam and then pow! It was amazing." He started dancing around the fire. "Kill the pig. Slit her throat, spill her blood!" He dance and chanted, hoping others would join.

Treble frowned, "Don touch me!" She yelled shaking her leg to try and shake him off but he clung on tight. It was quite the sight to see. The sun had gone down and the beach was dark. The light of the fire was the only source of visibility. The pigs head stuck on the pike in the clearing. The jungle was a different place at night. Strange noises and creatures could be there.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Eon set his rock down and took some meat and sat cross legged as he ate it rather wildly. "Confidence is a good thing to have." The blond smiled at the pink haired kid dancing about.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690Surival Island - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

yeah. I'm ending this rp. I never really took into concideration that no one else has read lord of the flies and its hard to get things in the plot how I want without other people knowing it. Not to mention, people lost interest in it. I don't blame you, it sucks.

It seems I have a streak record for making bad rps, so I'm just gonna stop making them for now on. Out of the several I made, only 1 was good, and even then, people lost intrest in it kinda pretty much. Making me sumorize it up all the time. So Don't have to worry about this anymore x3

Basiclly, Demon and Espe were gonna die. Bass was gonna try to take over the island and killing civiliaty and then the god creature was actully some kid trying to do a science project and returned everyone home before they all killed each other.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Surival Island - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Surival Island - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5