Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by Nova Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

"NO! Get away from my treasure!" Lucian shouted before he ran off trying to get past everyone.

"*sigh* He never learns..." Nebo said before he ran after his ever-so-impatient master.

"Luminary! We've found something!" A big burly looking man dressed in shady attire shouted as he ran across the room.

"Not so loud! According to whatever controls the ghosts, there's other people aside from us in here." The ringleader said before he rose from the throne, and stepped out of the shadow that covered it.

"You can't be our leader! Y-You're just a kid!" The burly man said.

"Silence fool. I've ran this gang from the start. It doesn't matter if I'm only fourteen; we're where we are because of me." The ringleader said as he stood atop the few stairs that lead to the throne. He bore a brown suit that was common upon people like detectives. His brown hat covered his ears and panned out his shoulder blade length maroon hair, but his bushy tail still hung freely.

"I-I can't believe this! I'm not taking orders from a child!" The man shouted.

"Then you're of no use to us. You'll only slow us down." The ringleader said before his eyes went from yellow to pink.

Just then, the man's face started turning red, and he seemed to be suffocating.

"*sigh* You were a good arm, but since you won't follow me, I'll just have to get rid of you for the good of the rest of us." The ring leader said before the man stopped moving. He then threw the body aside.

"Now what was he talking about..." The ringleader said before he picked up a thick lock of red hair with some feathers tangled in it. "...Interesting." He said before a smile came onto his face.

________
On top the immense castle stood a statue of what seemed to be an eight winged being. It's stone eyes flashed a brilliant ruby red for a mere second.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"More people.." Deejay mummbled and Mary, moved Nina aside slighty. "Holy hell! Your breasts are huge! How did you do it?!" The teen exclaimed, holding her own chest, having dropped her hammer. "You have to teach me your secret!"

Menroe's hand met her face and she dragged it down slightly, moaning. "Mary-Lynn!!" "What?!" "That's rude!" "Oh. But no one yelled at the kid." "I don't care about the kid right now." "He's not the one we are here to watch." Their brother added. The youngest sighed and stood on her tippy toes, her hand bocking her mouth so no one could see it and whispered, "We can pow wow later." And picked up her hammer heading fully inside.

Deejay stood beside his other sister as he watched the purple haired one drag Jim along slightly. "She's gonna bring on the end of the world you know..Menroe?" She looked at him from where she had been staring up at the statue. "A 8 winged angel?" "Those don't exsist." He said and followed inside. "Still. The eyes." she said, staring deep at the rubies before looking at Basil. "I'm sorry for Mary. She didn't mean it." "Yes I did Menzy!" The sister yelled from inside.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Lily giggled. “But it's so much faster to fly!” She said before she flew into the castle. “See?” She said, landing on the floor and putting Austin down. “Oh this is going to be so much fun!”

Jim who was being dragged by Mary smiled at Basil and waved at her. “Hi lady!” He said cheerfully.

Suddenly he perked up when he saw Lily fly into the room. “Oh my gawd!” He said jumping to the side of Mary and pointing at Lily. “She has wings on her head! That's so cool!”

Lily smiled and waved. “Hi! My name is Lily. And this is Austin!” She said.

Suddenly a shadow opened up behind Jim and Eclipse rosed out of it. “And I'm Eclipse.” She said.

Jim jolted and turned around to face Eclipse. “Whoa! You have cat ears and a tail!” He said before turning to Mary. “Look! She has cat ears and a tail! Isn't that cool?”

“Hello Eclipse. It's been a while since we've seen each other.” Said Robert.

Eclipse turned around and saw Robert. “Hey Robert.” She said. “Wow, I'm a little surprised to see you here.” She said. “And it has been a while. Good to see you again.” She said with a smile.

“Wait, so you two know each other?” Jim asked.

“Yes, we do.” Robert said.

Jim's eyes widened with excitement. “Cool! Hey I know! How about we explore this place together?”

Eclipse looked unsure about Jim suggestion. “Err...thanks but no. I'm exploring with my own group. And I don't want you to get in my way of getting that treasure.” She said.

“Aw come on? Pleeeeeeeeease???” Jim asked.

“Jim, she doesn't want to.” Robert said.

“Pfft. She doesn't really mean it. The more people the merrier!” Said Jim.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521966
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:38 am

Basil nodded with a slight smile on her face. Though she may have only blushed slightly, the showed strongly against her pale tone.
"Well, shall we move to the foyer?"
And with out actually getting anyone's answer, she began moving forward.

Nina was all but connected to Menroe by this point!
"Ye-yeah, tha-that's ok. Ju-just make sure you turn on th-the lights when you get th-there!"

"Uhwha?" Ace was...uncertain at best. Just what kind of job did Ms. Nina get herself into? He was seeing odd shadows and strange noises all around this place, so while it kind of was his job to look after her...Perhaps that was a job best done from high ground...
And with out a second thought of what may have been up there, he began climbing the vine covered walls.
He could have sworn he had seen something shine up there, and he was rather curious what it could have been...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799986
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:55 am

"Soooo. Menzy has wings too. Watch." Mary-Lynn snuck up behind her sister and grabbed her ears rubbing them slightly. Menroe's eyes closed slightly, gasping slightly as the wings formed on her head. "Mary-Lynn!" She pulled back, pushing her slightly. "Menroe can't control her magic when shes pleasured." "Shut up!" Her face turned red and she moved forward, stomping slightly to get away from the group, Nina still stuck to her. "Don't worry. If anything comes near you I'll handle it." Menroe smiled, her wings on her head vanishing while she mumbled angrily.

"A foyer?" Mary said. "The room at the front, usually where the stairs are. The main front room." Deejay said, over looking the people that had also came in. "Anyone actually know what is suppose to be here, or why the people are afraid of an island like this. Not to mention how we fell through a hole and ended up at a haunted manor? Are we under the water, or another demention?" Mary-Lynn punched her brother's shoulder, "Stop looking at it half empty. I ordered juice and juice I will get." She grinned, pointing forward, "To the foyer!" She said, following behind Basil.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Austin blinked. "Well, I kinda sorta not really have wings of my own." His back turned orange, and two dragon wings came out of the orange fluid. "I like being a dragon more than just having the wings though." he said. The wings disappeared. He looked at the castle. "This is creepy."

Mason sighed. "I want that treasure! Let's go and get it Adon!" He said, completely following Menroe's group to the foyer.

"Master..." Adon sighed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752423
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Menroe and Deejay both stopped in their tracks, the youngest still moving ahead. "Dee, your eyes." "Your arm is doing it too." She pulled down on her white sleeve, hiding her hand that started to glow red as her brother closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, they both looked back slightly at the sudden appearance and disappearance in Austin's dragon aura. "Watch yourself Menroe." "What?" "Your more subesctable to the power then I am." He said, opening his eyes, them having stopped glowing and he continued forward.

Mary-Lynn dragged her finger across a stairs rail, watching it twist and turn up to another floor, dead vines and dried flower petals where they had bloomed, decorated around the spiraling case. "Wow. Something tells me this is taller then two stories." She turned. "SO! If I know my haunted houses stories. The treasure will most likely be either in the basement, the attic, the lords room, a separate tower or the family tomb. Of course, that's where the dead usally walk about. I'm up for the graveyard. Whose with me?!"

"Mary." "Whhhaaatttt~" She moaned, looking up at her brother. "Your not incharge. Let them go where they want." She stuck out her bottom lip pouting slightly.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

“Yeah! To the graveyard! I'll slice down any zombies that get in my way! Just like in the video games!” Jim said, walking next to Marry-Lyn.

Robert just stared at Jim and shook his head.

“Wow, that was pretty cool!” Lily said after Austin's wings disappeared. “It makes you look cuter!” She said before giving Austin a gentle hug and his face smashed against her breasts again. Lily then put Austin back on the ground. “Hey Eclipse, maybe we should follow that Jim person and his group too. After all, if we split up from them, they might get the treasure first.” She said, smiling a sly smile.

Eclipse perked up then gave a cold glare at Mason who was already ahead of them. “Like hell I'm gonna let that damn short douche bag get that treasure before me.” She said. “That friggin asshole doesn't deserve any treasure!” She yelled before she ran after Menroe's group at a blinding speed.

Lily giggled. “Come on Austin!” She said before she followed Eclipse.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Austin ran behind Lily, after meeting the other kind of marshmallows again. He was about to name them, so he had something to think about as he was getting asphyxiated. He glared at Eclipse when she referred to Mason being short.

Mason shrugged off Eclipse's remark. When he had caught up to Menroe's group, he went in the opposite direction. "Come on Adon, we don't need to be with them to get the treasure." He said. Adon followed dutifully.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752423
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 am

"G-G-GR-GRAVEYARD!" a powerful shiver went down Nina's spine.

Basil's eyes instantly lit up, "Oh yes! The grave-yard, what clever thinking young Ms. Mary. Certainly such a haunting place is nothing more than a facadé, perhaps even a trap, to distract from the true hidden wealth."

"But graveyards have DEAD people in them!" she hid herself behind Menroe's shoulder kind of trying to hide her words, "And some not so dead people..."

Basil nodded, "Indeed, to hide such valuables with out a protective charm of some sort could be considered nothing if not foolish. That being said, family tombs are nomally concealed in the back lot. So we should probably stay on the first floor. I recommend looking for a kitchen, they usually have entrances or exits of their own."

"GAAAH!" Ace quickly covered his mouth with his free hand... He had just slipped while climbing, but despite his cry, still remained in place with his other hand.
He removed his hand slowly with an upset look on his face, "Why am I covering my mouth for? Am I seriously that freaked out by this place? Pah, there are no spooks here. Just a collection of many over active imaginations!"

And with that, growing tired of his climb, he swung back and then in. He broke through a window with his feet and landed perfectly in a dark room where only the full moon's shine in the window gave any clue to his surroundings.
"...hello? ....yeah! That is what I thought!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799986
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Ace came upon one of the hundreds of rooms in the castle that happened to be a room that looked like it held a nursery setting that was slightly illuminated by the moonlight.

It had a dusty and cobwebby yellow crib, rickety old red rocking chair that creaked even though no one could be seen sitting in it. A small bookshelf that appeared to have a few picture books, and the other petty things.

On the floor was a rather decorative carpet that had an ornate aura that seem to emit from it, but on top of it rested the skeleton of what seemed to be a child around the age six or seven, and wrapped up in the ribs and cobwebs was a lock of red hair, and some dried blood on the carpet that seemed invisible since it was over a red colored part of it. Beside the rug there sat a toy that resembled a gargoyle and was made of wood, and there were also little trinkets that an infant would have pleasure from like a paddle-ball type of thing, and even a little pacifier that had some dry blood on it.

"Thanks for the tip!" Lucian hollered back as he ran ahead while cockily moving his ears. "Hurry up Nebo!" He added

"Master! Please!" Nebo said before he caught up with his bratty lord within 25 seconds. "You need to be more patient, and less rude." He added.

"And what makes you think I'd listen to a measly servant such as you? You do what I tell you." Lucian snapped in his usual bratty tone.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Misty Peril: The Mirage Castle of The Lake - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

"Whao whao!" Mary turned, holding out her arms, "I don't think so! The graveyard was MY idea! I want to go with Jim and Menzy. I guess you can come too Dee." The brother shook his head as Menroe rubbed hers. "Nina. We can go somewhere else and look. What did she say, something about a tower. Let's go there." The older to looked at each other as she split from the group, the maid following close behind. "But! Sis!" Menroe stopped beside Austin. "Be careful. I don't want my brother to hurt you and I don't want to lose my freewill again." She whispered before taking the maid with her and who ever wanted to follow.

"MENZY! COME BACK!....poo." Mary-Lynn said. The yard of the dead was surprisingly clean and well kept for a haunted place. Flower bushes that were still alive and in full bloom, their smell intoxicating. "Alright people!" Mary-Lynn jumped onto of a large tomb. "Anyone know the lord's name of this manner? Or anything that can help us find the important tomb. If not. Find the family tomb, anyone got any names?" She was feeling, screw the treasure, she wanted the adventure and maybe a bit of souvenir to take home to Dad. "Mary-Lynn!!" "What?!!" "Stop barking orders." "Make me!" she stuck her tonge out and was suddenly lifted over her brothers shoulder and they pushed open the gate to the graveyard. "Put me down! I'll tell Dad on you!!"

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Mason was wandering around with Adon in tow. He was looking in the rooms, but found that a few of them were locked. Still no treasure. "Come on Adon, maybe there's a secret cellar around here somewhere. Cellars usually lead to places where treasure is hidden." He said, not really paying attention to his servant.

"Sir, don't cellars usually lead to crypts or catacombs, which would be easier to find if we went to the graveyard?" Adon said. It was clear that he did not like the old musty place. Mason almost knocked over a large jar.

"No1 I don't want to be with those insufferable buffoons anymore. They think that I can't find the treasure, but I'll find it all with only the man I brought with me. Now start looking for the treasure with me!" Mason barked. Adon sighed and started turning over things and carefully setting them back once he learned there was no treasure underneath. He peered into a pot, and there was a spider looking back at him.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He shrieked, loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, did you guys hear something?" Austin asked the group he was with. He fiddled with his giant earrings. "I hope nobody got hurt."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752423
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Nina had gathered the strength to finally let go of Menroe's waist. But was creeping slowly behind her, ready to jump at any given moment.

"J-just what kind of people w-would l-l-live in such a place! I-I'm mean...they don't live here now, r-right? Ther-there's no one h-here, r-r-right?"

Looking up at Menroe's simple smile she felt some how reassured, "Y-you're really brave you know that? Is it cause you h-have powers and stuff?"

Basil was surprisingly...happy! As Mary-Lyn jumped form grave to grave searching for names, Basil jumped from bush to bush gathering flowers. She smiled as she sniffed the black rose she picked just next to a small tomb stone.
"Such a beautiful flower, the rose. The only flower with a different meaning for each color."

She looked over at the excited Mary, "Did you know there's an entire hidden language in plants and flowers? Each one is meant to convey a different hidden message. So next time some one sends you a lone rose or a bouquet of many tulips. Be sure to check their color, as they often have a hidden meaning..."

"Like here..." she pointed to a slightly larger tombstone, most of it's words worn off. Around it sat a number of ferns, "This ground is nice and moist. Shadey too, perfect for ferns like these. However..." she waved her hand through the air, "They do require some light, of which there is very little here. Most if not all of these plants were hand planted. Tell me Mary, do you know what the Fern represents?"

She giggled seeing Mary's rather...clueless face, "They represent magic and sincerity. A confident shelter hiding only the most facinating of secrets. Whom ever planeted these, must of have done so knowing this..."

Ace was....rather disturbed by all this. He COULD touch the rather eerie child's play things he saw before him.
.......or......he could just try to leave now!
He held himself in control as best he could till he reached the door, by which time he began twisting the knob franticlly trying to get out.

.....it was locked.

BAM! BAM! BAAAASH!
"Waahg!"
He successfully broke the door open but quickly tumbled out into an even dimmer hallway.
He stood up, holding his breath. Not making a sound, so as to try and hear if he startled anyone... He didn't hear movement...or footsteps....but he was hearing voices.

Almost like....whispering.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799986
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 pm

“Aw yeah! The graveyard!” Jim said as he walked past Mary and Basil. “You know...I like plants. Especially the ones where I can jump in like flower bushes.” He said with a smile.

He stopped in front of a tombstone and put his hand over his eyes surveyed the graveyard. “Hm...AH-AH!” He exclaimed, eyes gone big with excitement and interest.

“What is it?” Robert asked, stopping next to him.

Jim leaped over the tombstone and ran over to the one that was behind it and picked up a rock covered in mica that made it shiny. “I found a shiny thing!” He said happily.

Robert face palmed. “You got all excited over a rock that's covered in a mineral?”

Jim smiled. “Yes!” He said before he held it over his head and marched around in a circle. “Shiny. Shiny. Shiny. SHINY.” He said over and over.

“I hope that Mason got hurt.” Eclipse muttered.

“Well guys, where are we gonna go?” Lily asked. “To the graveyard or with the girl who that other girl called “Menzy”?”

“I don't care as long as we get to the treasure before that Mason does.” Eclipse said.

“Let's explore this castle! I just heard a loud bang from upstairs! Let's check it out with that girl's group!” She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 pm

The wooden gargoyle's eyes flashes after Ace passed. "GGGGGEEEEEEETTTTT OOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTT" It hollered before it grew to be around the same hight as Ace, only denser. It slowly turned around, and shrieked so loudly that it echoed to quite a distance, but it could only be faintly heard in places like the graveyard. "LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE" It demanded at it ever so slowly, but surely creped it's way closer and closer.

Bakc in the throne room, Sly picked up the gargoyle's shriek. "Just as I thought." He said before his eyes went pink, and the jewel shook more, and the castle rattled for a few seconds and stopped.

"Aw damn it... I don't see any treasure here." Lucian said as he looked all over some of the larger graves.

"Sire, you really shouldn't do that..." Nebo said with a look of anxiety on his face.

"HELLO MY BABY!" A sunflower said before it jumped into life with a cane and top hat.

"HELLO MY DARLING!" Another sung while it sprang to life.

"HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL!" A third said as it sprung to life.

"SHUT UP OVER THERE!" A Venus fly trap in the corner shouted.

"Yeah, shaddup!" a dandelion repeated.

"Stop repeatin' me! Oh I give up!" The fly trap said before it picked up the dandelion and turned to the side. "'ey! Can ya set me up!" It added.

Just then a mushroom held a match to the dandelion and set it ablaze.

"Thanks man!" The fly trap said before exhaling some smoke.

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!" A bunch of multi-colored neon mushroom shouted as they sprang up an bounced up and down screaming it over and over again.

Just then a pink watermelon sprang up from a grave. "Tomatoes! Sick 'em!" It shouted as the green in it's mouth made a whistle noise.

"AYE AYE SIR!" a voice shouted as roots came up, and grabed everyone but Basil, Mary, and Nebo and draged them underground into what seemed like a prison cell littered with skeletons.

"Nebo! I need you!" Lucian shouted to no avail.

"Damn it... I hope my pay doesn't get docked..." Nebo said before his glasses fell off. "Damn it!" He said before he franticly picked them up and put them back on.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 pm

"OH HELL NO!!" Mary yelled, digging at the ground. "GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER!! MENNNNNRRROOOOEEEE!!!!!" She yelled, as it echoed through out the graveyard and she stood up. "Someone get a hot fire and some metal and I'll make me a damn drill and get down there!" The gem on her head focusing and glowing brightly as the tiny teen pulled the hammer high above her head and smashed it into the ground, causing it to shake and stir up dirt. The entire area continued to shake afterwards and she barely kept her balance. "Holy shit. No way that was all me."

She looked between Nebo and Basil. "I officially hate flowers." She told the witch and knelt down slightly, grabbing Nebo's arm and helping him up to his feet. "I refuse to look for treasure until I have my brother back! Capesh'?" She looked around, "Now. Being how the flowers took them underground, they will either be in a dungan, wine cellar, or if ghosts were involved like making those flowers u like come to life, possibly in a mirror room."

Menroe steadied herself as the building shook. "What was that?" She looked over at Nina and smiled, "Actually, I used to be exactly like you. I was a real coward and a wimp..but I did something and was shunned for it, so I have to become brave so that even as people look down on me and treat me like they do, I won't crake under it." She stretched. "I think we better be careful from here out. I know you said you had to sorta go alone, but, think of it as, we are just walking together." She smiled and held out her hand, "Where do you wanna check first. I assume your here for something else."

Deejay sat up, looking up at the ceiling, hearing the ground shake. "That is not good." He stood up, "I'm not staying in here. I need to keep an eye on her." Mostly, not wanting to be around the other people. He looked at his hand. He swore he'd put those ways behind him, but sadly, this involved part of his dark past skills.He used the pointed armor on the end of his fingers for more then protection. He stuck one into the lock, having noticed it was fairly old, which was fitting for the place around them. He turned a few ways, shook the door and nothing happened, tried agian and the door opened.

Last edited by Team Ankh on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hey, thanks ya little pale!" Lucian said before he from the cell into what looked like an underground prison.

Up in the tower just below the statue, there seemed to be a room fit for one person as it had a bed.

Inside the little room there was a boy that seemed to be of around ten or so. He looked a little malnourished as he was rather thin, but he didn't seem vexed by his thinness what so ever. He bore only a pair of shorts that covered only half of his thighs, and if he were normal weight, they would be rather tight on him, but due to his thinness, they still fit. His hair still looked healthy somehow, but it was black in the front and came down just past his right eye, and the back was half-way down his back and a sterling red.

"Hehe! Check mate!" The boy said as he moved a knight chess piece into it's position.

The ghost on the other side of the chess board seemed unamused and floated away.

The kid's eyes filled with tears. "Why do all of you hate me!?" He cried before he started flat out bawling. he threw himself back on the bed and put his hands on his forehead. "I want my mommy!" He cried.

The statue one top light it's eyes again, only for a longer time before they, once again, faded back to stone.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Adon quickly regained composure. "I'm sorry master. I'm not scared of spiders, but I wasn't expecting one to stare back at me." He said.

"Whatever. you probably screamed so loudly that everyone else heard you though." Mason said, annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Austin kicked around a little bit of old plaster that he saw on the ground. "My aunt said that this was a mission for me. she said that a good pirate should be able to find treasure on land or in the sea. I don't mind being here, but I need to bring something back to her." He kicked the plaster and it hit the wall, breaking apart.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752423
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Jim walked out of the cell followed by Robert who was rubbing his head.

“...A prison?” Jim asked looking around.

“Looks like it.” Robert said. “God, I hit my head on something when we fell in.”

Jim smiled. “That was my head!” He said.

Robert sighed then lowered his hand and looked around. “I've got a bad feeling about this. We have to get out of here.” He said.

“Right!” Jim declared as he kept walking forward and he tripped over a skeleton. “I'm ok!” He said as he stood up. “Let's go!” And with that, he dashed to the other side of the prison.

“Jim! Wait! Don't run off! We have to stick together! ...Damn...come on guys, let's get my brother before he gets himself hurt.” He said before he followed Jim.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“Huh, I see. What's your aunt like?” Eclipse asked Austin while Lily was running to Menroe.

“Do you think we can--” She said before she cut herself off when she saw a huge spider the size of a man's fist crawling on the floor. “EEEEEEEEEEK!! SPIDER!!” She yelled before she turned around and grabbed a heavy look statue that stood to be seven feet tall and held it over her head like the statue didn't weigh a thing and repeatedly smashed it on the spider. “DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!” She cried as she pound it. After about thirty blows Lily stood there holding the statue looking at the dark spot where the spider was. She sighed a sigh of relief before putting the statue back in its place.

Lily looked at Nina and Menroe and giggled. “Sorry for screaming like that. I don't like spiders.” She said as if her pounding a spider with a statue was normal.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

As Jim was running, he was suddenly grabbed by something from within the wall, and he was pulled into a room that had a dark red flooring, and fresh looking corpses littering it. "Hi there pal, wanna play?" a voice said before a pair of blue eyes looked out from the other side of the room in the pitch black shadows.

Back in the prison itself, the multi-colored mushrooms bounced around like they did above ground. "THEY'RE ESCAPING!!!" They shouted.

"Stop them!" a sunflower with a cigar and serious face on it hollered.

Just then, a bunch of small mushrooms started charging at everyone.

"NEBO!!!" Lucian called, and once again, to no avail. "I'll have to give him proper punishment when I see him next..." He grunted before what looked like his hair flew from his robe's sleeve and set a few mushrooms on fire.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"D-disgusting!" with a a swipe of her hand, she decapitated the remaining sunflowers. The motion was to quick to give hint to what she may have used to do so with.
"What use are such enchantments... Nothing but a waste..."
She looked up a Mary, "Whom ever planted these flowers has knowledge of...weaker botamancy. If I had to guess, I'd say your original catacombs theory is most likely."

She walked back over to the aged grave with the ferns planted about it.
"Here. Smash it, destroy it. If you want your brother get this useless stone out of our way."

Nina was...scared. Not because of the screams she was hearing, not because of the spider that almost made her jump, but mainly because of how drasticly Lily reacted!
"Tha-that...that was impressive!"
She looked up at Menroe, "Sooo...ah...just where are we going? I mean, do you even know where the tower is? This place is huge..."

Ace bashed the door open and RAN for it! Turning around and began back peddling, "Saint Mary-Nayru of Skyloft! WHAT MATTER OF SORCERY BE!"
He tossed up a red rupee and pulled out his bow! With a green rupee in hand, it turned into a green crystal like arrow the moment it touched the bow, and with a single shot it pierced through the red rupee as it fell.
VSSSSSSSSSSSH!
The green arrow ignited in a blaze and flew down the hallway, exploding the moment it hit...something...
It did more burn damage than anything, most likely just to the surrounding wall. Whether or not he killed what was following him...he'd rather not turn back to find out...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799986
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Nebo stood up. "I'm afraid that won't work. They went into an underground prison." He said. He then walked over to the grave where Basil stood. "This grave is just one of thousands. You can only see a handful right now, but that's because there's a magic lock on it." He said before he stuck his tongue out reveling a fully operational roman numeral clock. It began to wind backwards until it went back a full hour.

Just as it struck the one hour mark, the forest behind the graveyard faded and reveled a large field of graves.

"There's a giant tombstone at the end that has three names on it, that's the only entrance and exit to the underground prison." Nebo said as he took a few steps ahead. "How do I know this?" He said before he took off his glasses, closed his eyes, and turned around. "This is my wife's castle." He said before he opened his eyes showing the deep red only a demon would have. "Now we don't have time to waste." He added before he put his glasses back on, and started to walk on ahead.

The gargoyle shrieked again after being hit. "I HAVE NO CHOICE! YOU WILL DIE!" It screamed before it started stomping rather quickly after Ace.

"Sir! We've found something huge!" A man beckoned as he dashed into the
throne room.

"What is it?" Sly asked.

"Y-you have to come see for yourself." The man said trying to catch his breath.

"Very well." Sly said before he stood up with himself still sitting in the chair. "Bi-location is very useful in these situations." He said before the standing one began to follow the man.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 pm

"That! I can do. Stand back my dears." She swung her hammer, bringing it down hard and then suddnly stopping falling over slightly as the force of the blow was shifted to hit the ground. "YOUR MANOR?!" She bowed slightly, "I'm sorry for trespassing without legit cause. My Dad says that you should always have a reason to break into private property." She then spun around. "So! Let's find the huge grave with names. Wait, so what, looking for something that says Nebo on it? No, it would need to be your last name. What's ur last name. Maybe you should just lead the way." She frowned, sighing slightly hoping she could have kept being leader.

Menroe stepped back a bit. "That is awesome!!" She said, clenching her hands. "We don't have to go to the tower. I was following what Mary-Lynn wanted to do, which is find treasure. But if you had something else you were here for, I can follow you." She then put her hands on Lilys shoulders pulling her back slightly form the statue, "Calm down. Its ok. It's dead now, and if not, I don't think it'll have the nerve to mess with you again." She looked about. "This reminds of the achedenmy. We should check the library, look for information about whoever owns the castle. Any ideas?"

Deejay on the other hand rubbed his head as he looked around the prison, looking up, seeing no way out that way and the only other way was to go down the hallway towards the only exit.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

After Jim was pulled into the room filled with fresh corpses and his eyes grew huge from fear and he turned around and frantically pounded on the wall. “Brother! Brother! Heeeellllp!!!!” He cried before he heard a voice asking him to play. He turned around just in time to see a pair of blue eyes from the shadows.

Jim's survival instincts kicked in as he stared at the blue eyes. He seemed to forget about the corpses as he smiled. “Yeah! What game are we gonna play? Something with sharp objects?” He asked as he gripped tightly on his sword's hilt. “OR...something with explosives?” He asked putting one hand on one of his bombs attached to his belt.

Back in the prison...

“Oh you've got to be kidding me!” Robert said before he took out his sword and fired a red shock wave from the blade and he hit half of the mushrooms. He glared as he saw that there were more coming. “Damn it all... I have to get to my brother.” He said before launched a large red shock wave in the shape of an “X”.

Lily smiled. She was about to say something when suddenly the statue she used made a loud cracking noise. She looked at the statue and saw a long deep crack in it. Then another crack ran from the big crack then another and another until the statue was covered in cracks and it fell apart into chunks. “Oops...my bad.” Lily said before she giggled. “Well, that may be a good thing. There might be a clue to where the treasure is in the rubble!” She said happily before she walked over to the pile and started to move the rubble.

Lily's eyes suddenly grew wide. “Ooh...what a pretty gem.” She said before she picked up a little blue gem. “Hey guys, look at what I found! Isn't it pretty? I never thought that something like this would be in a statue!” She said.

“Ha! Yes! We found something good before Mason! Take that Mason!” Eclipse said triumphantly.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next