Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Streets

4 posters

Go down

Castle Streets Empty Castle Streets

Post by Mario Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

(Yes, this is the start of my very first RP, Castle Streets! Yeah, I know. The name sucks, but I couldn't think of anything else. Anyway, as we splendiferously skip over the previews and FBI warnings, without further ado, now begins our feature presentation!)

Hyrule. Many travelers across the world know of this land. A powerful kingdom, if not THE most powerful, that certainly lives up to its name. This large land has been prosperous and peaceful for many years. Pure evil has not touched the country for many years. Life was slow and carefree, and there was hardly any exception to that rule. This was very good for most citizens, but it was very bad for the local militia, the Hyrulian Knights. Hyrule was almost on the verge of needing no protection, as hardly any lawbreaking had occured. The basic work day of a soldier was mainly to stand in one place for hours, and then spend the night drinking at the local tavern, Telma's Bar.

CLINK! went the mugs of the guards, merry as ever. That is, for most of them. The captain of the guards was never merry. Every night he sat in the storage room, out of sight by most. He spent hours gazing at and scribbling on a map of the kingdom by candlelight. He did have some excitement that day, however. A petty thief tried to steal from the Bazaar, and had no chance of getting away. Afterwards, a strange thought went into his head. He walked back into the Bazaar, and bought, of all things, a chess set. At the current time, he had it with him. "Excuse me. Sir?" said a tiny voice. The captain sighed and pulled back the velvet curtain seperating him and the outside world. The voice belonged to a young knight who had recently joined the Hyrule guard. Selran was his name. He had signed up to support his family, who was in poverty. He was very timid, and was afraid of almost everyone. "Didn't I tell you that you are not to disturb me while I am working?" the captain said. Selran appeared to shrink, in spite of his already short stature. "I-I didn't mean to disturb you, C-Captain Daltus..." he replied. "I was only w-wondering if you would j-join us...?" "I am busy. You will not interrupt me again." With that, the captain closed the curtain. Daltus sat back down, and glanced at the chess set. He muttered something, and moved the pieces slightly. On an old, tattered napkin, he wrote: "April 7th - White Knight to Black Pawn." He smiled, and continued to study.

The nights in Hyrule were the times when things did start to happen. It was as if the kingdom had undegone a metamorphasis. The streets appeared to be empty, and the occasional cat could be found prawling around for rats. However, there were more hunters, and some were not felines.

The six men stepped out of the portal calmly, as if this happened all the time. They looked very out of place. They wore dark vests, dress shirts, shiny shoes, and hats that covered their faces. One of them, however, wore a suit of red and blue instead. "So, this is the place that they call Hyrule..." He chuckled, and adjusted his hat, which was slightly bigger, and had a white feather on the brim. He was a bit shorter than his companians, and had a mustache. "Maybe this time...just maybe...I'll have enough." They all laughed and split up silently into the shadows.

It was dangerous to be out alone during the night. You could be being stalked and not know it. This was the case that night.

"How in hell could this have happened?" Daltus said, in shock. On the ground was the only person he spoke to that day, Selran. His skin had gone pale, and he had a frightened expression on his face. On his forehead was a bloody hole. A soldier examining the body said. " The hole couldn't have come from a sword. I don't know what could have happened." Daltus shook his head. "I think being a knight won't be as boring for a while."

And so the days went on. More killings. Valuables stolen. Vandalism. And no evidence. The napkin was filled with information. One whole month passed, and nothing of use to the guard. One night, Daltus noticed the guard house had been ransacked. But, only one thing had been stolen. Half of the chess board was ripped off, and the black pieces were taken. Daltus was filled with rage. But, he sat down and the table, with the white pieces and the other half set up. In a hideout across town, the man in red sat at a table with the black pieces and the stolen half. They both said: "Let the games begin."

Last edited by SuperMario on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Castle Streets K48fh3115/115Castle Streets Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Castle Streets Empty Re: Castle Streets

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

"Haha! Isn't this great?! The darkness, this silence. How the skys seem dark even during the day." The woman laughed, standing atop of a huge building, maybe the biggest in the market other then the castle. "And look at the guards, slightly paranoid and frantic. This is the kind of kingdom you should be ruling Emperor."

The younger demon sat on the edge, his elbows resting on his knees. "Why are we here Sis?" "A foreign land could hold secrets against foreign foes, more specifically those damned angels." "You mean that you want to make your magic stronger then Dad's." "Which ever way brings you to the top." She laughed, her 6 wings flared behind her, the jewels in them glistened under the moon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 am

Becca walked into her family's home with a slam to the door and made a sound between a groan and "crap" and proceeded with her nightly ritual of banging her head against a wall. Dimetri looked up from his book and scold. "You know, you'll forget where the wall even is if you keep banging your head against it." Besides a few wrinkles here and there and a lovely scar on his nose, Dimetri barely looked age.
Becca stopped and made a face. "I bet they don't think girls are 'too delicate for men's work' at the university."
"Actually all the girls at the univeristy ARE delicate." he muttered. At that time Cornelia hit Dimetri in the head witha cooking spoon. She now had the look of the fine school teacher that she is. "Well you skip your classes so much that you barely know how the girls act like," she scoled. "And for goddess's sake, you teach them!" As their arguement ensured, Becca couldn't helped but to chuckled. Believe or not, the two were legally married. They never had a wedding, or a date. Infact, one day when Becca was five, Dimetri walked into the room and casually asked, "Wanna get married?" and just as cassually Cornelia agreeded.
Down the stairs came Sebbastian, looking much like a man in his forties. "What's going on?" he asked. Becca's mood changed dramactically. She was now angry and said something about needing to do something and walked up the stairs and into her room, making sure she slammed the door. She spent her time cleaning the cross bow that she never used and praticing her kicks, which she never had the need to know. After a while, she sighed and changed into a skirt with white leggings and a causul brown tunic. Taking her crosso, she headed off to Telma's bar where, on the way, she might be able to blow someone's brains out.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Castle Streets K48fh3100/100Castle Streets Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

The night after Selran's murder, the knights decided against drinking their problems away, and decided to hold a funeral for him. "I still just can't believe this happened." Daltus said, just as he did many times that day. "How could he have been killed? No weapon I know of can have an effect like that..." "Don't worry, captain. We'll find whoever...or whatever...did this. We always do." another knight replied. Daltus didn't doubt his own friends, obviously. But, he did have a sinking feeling inside him that whoever did this would be...different from the criminals he was used to.

Telma's Bar was still busy, as it was every night. However, it was closed for a private party, and only "made men" were able to get in. Most of the men were cheerful and normal as any other customer, but a strange conversation was going on in the back room. There was a single table there, where a small group of the men were playing a game of cards and mixing stories and drinks. At the table were four of the gangsters, and one of them was...the man in red. "You're a pistol, Mario, you're really funny. You're really funny." said one of them. The man in red looked up from his cards. "What do you mean I'm funny?" he replied. The man felt a bit nervous. "It's just, you know. It's funny, you're a funny guy." "What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?" "It's just, you know. You're so funny, it's...funny, the way you play and everything." "Funny how? What's funny about it?" The third man laughs to himself. "Mario, no. You got it all wrong." "Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?" Mario replied. "Just...ya know...you're funny." Mario got up from his seat. "You mean, let me understand this, cuz, ya know, maybe it's me, I'm a little screwed up maybe, but I'm funny how? You mean funny like a clown? Am I supposed to amuse you? How am I funny?" There was dead silence. "Get the F@#$ out of here, Mario!" All of them laughed. "Oh my God! I almost had him! Ya stuttering ass, ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I really wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning."

That night, when Daltus arrived at the guard house, he noticed that the chess board was missing a piece. It was on the floor, with a large hole through the top.

(Over 9000 points if you get the Goodfellas referance. Razz )
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 pm

The stroll to Telma's bar was nothing serious. Becca nearly got robbed twice, but the minute she flashed her crossbow, the robber would run away. After awhile of walking, she came upon Telma's bar and found it to be hosting a private party. She pursed her lips and was going to walk to a different bar when a friend of hers walked out. It was one of Telma's workers, a fragile pale blonded named Olga. She must have been emptying some of the trash. The minute she saw Becca, she placed a hand on her shoulder and whispered, "There's some people in the bar now." and walked away.
This was code for protecters that bar men, or this case women, want some rat caught. Becca's heart skipped a beat. Finnally! Becca climbed onto some crates and through the window. It was a hot night, so it was already opened for cool air. Keeping to the shadows, Becca spotted a small party in the cornor. That was an obvious sign of some stop. She crept around untill she was in hearing range. The moment he mentioned pistol, Becca nearly knocked a vase down. Luckily, no one noticed.
Becca took a sigh of releif. Though the moment the guy, Becca guessed the leader, yelled at Anthony, she flinched and knocked against another vase. She prayed that she would be lucky again, but things just don't work out her way. Right after the situation with the leader was resolved, the vase fell from her hiding place and broke loudly on the ground. Becca cussed. All eyes were on her.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 am

MEANWHILE! In Kakariko...

"I mean, what the hell man? We bust ass to set up this status quo, and these punks step into OUR turf thinking they can just take over?" a gruff man in a green pulled back cloak barked upsetly.
He was rather comfortably reclined on a stool with his back against a stone wall and his feet up on a crate. He twirled an arrow between his fingers as he continued to rant.
"And what the hell is up with Arky? Talking about being some 'third player' in a game or something. To hell with all this listening and waiting s*Navi*t! I say we take care of these rouble rousers ourselves!"

He threw the arrow in a perfect line as he declared that final statement. It hit a paper bull's eye near the back of the room, but not before whizzing by the head of a very interestingly dressed man.
"Kain-Dono is young but wise, he understands the status quo in a way you couldn't possibly imagine. If he says it is best to wait and listen, then that is exactly what we shall do."

The main spoke with little emotion as he polished his blade, not flinching or looking up even with the near-miss arrow flying by. Another man hunched over near the corner spoke up with great gusto.

"Ya ya! Master K's got this! Never know the guy not to! Besides, so long as we be getting food n' pay? Who gives a flying"
"FRENZY!" the reclined man yelled as he quickly leaned forward ready to jump.
"Huh? OH SHIOUT OUT OUT OUT!" the frenzied Frenzy quickly grabbed for the small explosive he had unknowingly lit, putting it out as quickly as he could.
"It's cool! I got this!"

The blade polishing man spoke quietly but clearly, "To bad you couldn't have saved your sanity in time."
Frenzy laughed, "Pffftt, I lost long ago! You know that perfectly well Go-man!"

The swordsman stood up as he put his blade away, "Goemon, Goh-eh-mon, if you're not going to call me by my proper name, then don't even bother trying. You've always refered to me as Go, I'd prefer if you didn't try to change that now."

"Easy man, no need to get your pony tail in a twist!" the cloak man stood, "Hell! I was being called Ace LONG before I became a brother of the guild."

A knock came from the nearby door, but despite this, whoever was knocking opened it anyway.

"Regi!" Ace waved.
"The Reginator!" Frenzy laughed.
Go simply bowed, "Regi-Sama. What brings you here to the Kakariko base?"
Ace scoffed, "More like shack!"

Reginald laughed at Ace's joke jollely, "Indeed, we'll have to see this changed. Well gentlemen, I'm sure you are all aware of the recent activity in Castle Town. Master Gatire has finally decided that now is the time to act. He has opted for a two prong arrangement, while the Castle Town members work from above, you, the Kakariko members will work from below."

Ace scoffed again, "Street work! Great."
Go nodded, "Indeed, a cunny choice of movements."
Frenzy spoke up, "But what about Clad? Where's my little buddy Clad? He got called over and hasn't come back since!"

Reginald nodded, "Indeed, Mr. Claudevall is aiding Master Gatrie in the reinforcing of the Castle Town Bank. And so you will be aided by young Reus in your street-level operations."
"Little Ray?" asked Frenzy.
"Sunshine!? Seriously?" exclaimed Ace.
Once again, Go just nodded, "He will be a valued member of our team."

Reginald turned to exit, "Well gentlemen! Good luck! And remember..."
They all spoke in unison, knowing the Thieve's guild creed all to well, "Stand and Deliver."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Castle Streets K48fh33200/3200Castle Streets Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:02 am

(I didn't like the other post so deleted it CX)

Priestess went on about domination and power and magic. Emperor stood up, pulled on his scarf and walked over to the edge, looking down at the emptyish streets. "Are you sure there is anyone even of that sort of power around here." She laughed almost manically, "Of course. Come on. Do you not see that castle!? Either they are rich and power, or someone is compensating for something. Come on let's split up, look around and meet back here." And she vanished from the roof. "Sis. What if someone sees us."

He sighed and heard a commotion in the alley behind them. He watched a girl fight of several robbers and head inside the bar. "That's the only type of power I've seen since we got here." He landed on Telma's roof and leaned over the edge, looking down into a window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm

The men all looked straight at Becca, annoyed that their little chat ended so abruptly. "Well, well, well." Mario said. "It looks like we have some company." The men all pulled out revolvers, up until now a very new and rare weapon in Hyrule. "What makes you think you can just drop in and interrupt us? I say we take this dame into custody. Anthony, Frankie? Bag her." The two mobsters ran towards Becca, though out of sheer luck, she managed to get away. (Judging from Menrow's post.) "Dammit! Why is it so hard for you assholes to take a hostage?" The two men stammered, but Mario simply laughed. "What is with you guys?!? Can't even take a joke, for cryin' out loud! Don't worry your pretty little heads. I got a backup plan."

Rumor had it that a heist was planned for the Castle Town Bank. Daltus and a small group of knights came to assist, as they would now see their enemy face-to-face. The other knights stayed behind for safety. "Captain, from what has already happened, I think we should stay in." "Nonsense." replied Daltus. "All we have done so far is sit and wait, and now we finally have the chance to get some leads on these thieves. If we just be brave, we may even catch them tonight. Whatever happens, happens." Daltus knew he would find something soon.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

((She got away from robbers when entering the bar, not from you. Didn't you read her post also?))

The she-demon jumped down from the rooftop of the guard house, having heard the conversation. "This sounds like the ticket I need. If I can get a split of that money. I can send Emperor into the castle, turn himself in and that will get him inside. Then the real riches and power will be ours." So she flew her way back to the main building and stopped, seeing her brother spying in a window.

She grabbed his scarf and forced him to sit up, "What did ya find." "Mobs." "Really? In this day and age? I suppose we weren't the only ones sucked into that portal." She knelt over in the same fashion as her brother and watched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 pm

When Becca made her escape, she first started to run to the Protector's head quaters, but decided against it. Pistols? Would they even look at her? Becca knew quite well that her coworkers would just laugh it off. After taking a few moments rest, she bit her lip and knew what she was going to do.
Around 5 minutes later, Becca was back at her family's home. She came in quitely, but loudly called for her Uncle and Aunt. "We're in here!" Cornelia called from the kitchen. Becca removed her boots and found her other Aunt Lia (aka Asia 0_o) and Cornelia's and Dimetri's adoptive sheikan son, Shiro at the table. Sebbastian was working in the cornor with some sort of paste thing. Must be magic, Becca thought.
After welcoming her Aunt and cousin (she really didn't like Shiro, but the reason is a story for another time) She cleared her throat. "Um Aunt Cornelia, Lia, and Uncle Dimetri, can you and" Becca bit her lip and spat "Dad help me with something?" Sebbastian, after relizing that his hteful daughter was wanting to talk to him, put down the werid paste thing and sat at the table saying, "Ask away dear."
Becca bit her lip harder at 'dear' (she just hated that word) but still told her family of the night's events. Dimetri nodded and said, "So you know who's the cause of this, but you know that your comanding officers wouldn't listen. Cornelia, you hear that? She's asking for help! What a joyous day!" He leapted out of his chair and hugged Cornelia.
"Why don't you take them down yourself?" Shiro asked. Lia placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "It'll be much harder to take down such an extensive group in a city like this than it would be in the fields, Shiro."
"Becca," Sebbastian said, his voice serious. "Would you like our help or would you like to do this by yourself?" Becca was caught off gaurd by that. When has Sebbastian actually asked for her opion on such a thing? she wondered. She sighed "As long as it's legal."
Dimetri, getting back into the serious manner he had when he planned his hoist, began to pace about, mumbling to himself. At last he sat back down and said, "Becca, you'll have to play a double life for a bit. During the day, be a protector and at night be a theif. Gain their trust and find out when their next big theft is, and when that happens, we could set up a lure for the knights of hyrule and they could catch them." Sebbastian shook his head.
"She'll need someone to be with her. And she just couldn't enter something as big as that without reconmendation."
"I'll be with her." Shiro offered. Lia nodded. "It would be safe with Shiro around, and he has the training. Plus Dimetri himself could give the reconmendation. He's still a big name, and hadn't we had a few run ins with Mario before?"
Becca nodded. It was a good idea, though she didn't like the 'she can't protect herself' part. "When do we start?" she asked.
"Tonight" Dimetri said. He rose from his chair and said, "Shiro change into some normal Hylian clothes. Becca, I want a more of a rouge look, Lia help her with that. Cornelia, get the Queen's crown from the flour container (They stole THAT? Becca wondered) and Sebbastian, get a few portecting chams for the two. Nothing big, just for minor injuries."
After they all did what they were told, Dimetri smiled and with the crown in hand, lead them to Telma's bar.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 pm

"Dammit, I can't believe those knights are STILL on guard over there!" shouted a member of the group, still sitting at the table in the back room of the bar. "Pay it no mind, Frankie." Mario said, shaking a stern finger. "It's still broad daylight. Do you know anyone who managed to succeed in a big heist in broad daylight?" He gave him no time to reply. "I didn't think so. Even when we enter in the wee hours of the morning, there'll be knights and officers everywhere. I'm pretty sure we'll need some extra help, maybe from some folks around here." As soon as he said that last sentence, they heard a knock at the door of the bar. They were just about to end their little party, so Telma let them in. It was Becca and Shiro. (Obviously.) Fortunately, Becca's disguise was enough to fool the mobsters. They both asked to see the men in the back room. So, Telma let them through. They came through the curtain, and explained themselves, their names, and why they wanted to join them, most of which was quickly thought up. After they finished speaking, Mario spent a few minutes in thought. "It is very wise of you to join us, and to be on the safe, superior side. I think you two will do just nicely in our business. Ah! Where are my manners? My name is Mario Segali, and I am the father of this here family." He slightly tipped his hat. "These are Henry, Anthony, and Frankie, my most trusted friends, as you may become very soon. I am glad to welcome you both into my family with open arms. On one condition." The three other mob men suddenly looked skeptical. "To be able to be in my little group, you must either be born into it, or go through a long and extensive process that we like to call "making." When we "make" you, you'll do special errands for us. When I feel you're ready, you'll go through a special ceremony, and then you'll officially be one of us. We will trust you completely. When you feel tired, we'll feel tired. When you feel bored, we're all bored, and so on and so forth. Everyone part of this family had to go through it. When I look at you two, I see great potential. Yes. So, here's the deal. We'll make you, if you can help us with one little job. I can't really explain it here and now, but if you want to become a member of this club, meet us in the alley by the Castle Town Bank at 5:00 A.M. I suggest you get some rest now, while you still can. If you're okay with it, I'll see you in the morning.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Priestess grinned widely. "Not if I get to it first. Come on bro." They both took off to the bank and studied the inside of the main area. "There's a pair at the front entrance." "I'm sure that man behind the desk can use a weapon too. See the dagger strapped to his leg." She rubbed the younger one's head. "Good eye. Well, let's go." She smiled as they landed around back. "Do the honors Emperor." He set his hand on the wall side.

Sparks flew from his hands and as it heated up a hole burned through the wall. "Go in ahead of me. Your the smaller one." The little demon slipped through the wall and into the safe. "What do you want me to do?" "Well. It looked like someone else had already joined their side. But, maybe if we come bearing gifts. we can get some of the share." "Why don't we just take it for ourselves?" Emperor suggested, taking up a decent size bag of loot and crawling back through.

"Oh my dear little prince. It's not just about riches. We need people to follow, and to cause a distraction." "What happened to the other plan?" "Come on. With the way guards have been going down, or losing their minds. We earn their trust, then they will have most of the guards attention and we can sneak in. Like we do best." The boy sighed and followed his sister.

A woman's voice echoed in the room where the mob was meeting. "A little heist for some loot?" The front door opened and she walked past the people, her brother following close behind, his head down. "I've come with a proposition. I want in on this heist, and I want in on the cash. Got it?" She laughed and dropped the bag on the table. "This is just a sample of what we can do. Take it or leave it. I've got others in mind that would be willing to take this upfront for some service."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:19 am

Becca and Shiro walked out. "So you're calling in sick tomorrow huh?" Dimetri asked, a little sad over the lost of an ideam that took him years to find. Becca shrugged. "I have watch tomorrow from 3 to 5. If I'm not back by 12, then call me sick."
"I'm a little suprised that they took us so easily." Shiro stated. "And that's besides the fact that they want us to meet them by the bank. It's most likely that they want us to do their dirty work for them." Becca cussed. Why didn't she think of that? Shiro's quick to pick up on small details, another reason why Becca hated Shiro. But I suppose it'll be a good time to explain why Becca hates him so much.
When the two were little, Shiro and Lia would come to Castle Town for the summer for a vist. But once when Becca was 14, she and Shiro went to the market for some bread. While there, Shiro suddenly grabbed her hand and said, "I think you're pretty Becca." Back then, Becca was more use to Shiro's oddness. So she just thanked him without a second thought. But suddenly, Shiro was on his tip toes (He was a little shorter than Becca) and kissed her lightly on the cheeks. Becca freaked out and blushed a bit. The two we techically not related, but it was still akward. With that, she ran back to her home and hasn't really talked to him since.
"Hm, he's right you know," Dimetri said. He patted his son's back, saying, "I raised you well kid."
"Actually the sheikans raised me" Shiro muttered.
"Yeah but what are we going to do about that?" Becca demanded. "It's not as if we'll just go up to a knight and say, 'Hey we're going undercover to take down a mafia and they want us to robb a bank'!"
Dimetri smirked. "Actually that's exactly what we'll do! Come children, I know that Daltus will still be up right now!" and he changed his path. They walked in silenced for a few blocks, each wondering what they were going to say. "Becca, you need to lead the mission tomorrow, so you'll need your sleep. Head home and Dad and I will talk to the knights." Shiro suggested. When Becca refused, Dimetri ordered her to, so reluntantly, she was off.
When the father son dou reached the knight's headquaters, the standing gaurds stood a little straighter. Before Dimetri and the rest retired from their rouge lives, they had stolen the official papers proclaiming Hyrule to be a country, so technically, they own the country. "Hey just seeing Daltus." Dimetri said.
The rouges had only retired after making a deal with the Royal Family. Basically, they would help protect Hyrule in any situation and stop their theivery ways in exchange for Dimetri, who was captured and arrested by Daltus himself for about haft a year. While arrested, Dimetri made the knights' lives hell (especially Daltus's).
"Hey Daltus my man! How's it going!" Dimetri exclaimed as he walked into his office. Whatever Daltus was doing, he stopped and glared at Dimetri and Shiro. Before he could say anything, Dimetri leaned in close. "Now wouldn't you like to rid Hyrule of this little theif problem you have?"
~
Becca walked into her house and leaned against the wall where only a few hours eariler, she was banging her head in fustraction. "How was it?" Lia asked. Becca sighed. "Fine." She began to trug to her room, when Cornelia yelled, "TAKE OFF YOUR DIRTY BOOTS!" Becca groaned and threw her boots at Cornelia -who caught them- and snapped. "One of these days I'm gonna move out of this placed!" and slammed her door. But not before hearing Cornelia calling, "With the pay they give you, you ain't going anywhere!"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 am

It was still daylight out, and the town was still in a bustle. Life went on as always, but a certain anxiety filled the air. The unusual group of 4 walked down one of the side streets.

"A 1-13? What the hell? Is he seriously that worried?" Ace questioned, looking down at the young boy who only looked down at his feet.

"Yes. The Red Hat Mafia, as they are now being called, have robbed or made an attempt on every major safe or savings deposit in the city. The only location they have yet to attempt a robbery on is the Main Branch of the Hyrule First Capital Bank."
The young boy's voice was soft but cold, with little if any real tone.

"Hmm... A challange most worthy, and a prize most valuable." Go added wisely, walking with his arms crossed in his sleeves and his eyes surprisingly closed.

Ace still felt uncertain about all this preperation, "Ya, but those are all rinkydink little shop safes and market savings right? This is a whole bank we're talking about! THE bank! Built to keep these dudes out, right?"

The young boy continued his gentle monotone explanation, "The red Hat Mafia has only just begun to fail some of its attempts, mainly due to the work of the Royal Knights and their recent understanding of the Mafia's heist patterns and a better assessment of their weapons and fighting styles. Having profiled their leader and achieved this better understanding, they are almost certain their next target will be the bank. And so too is Master Gatrie."

Frenzy, who was waltzing along in the back, finally spoke up, "But wait... If Mr. Kain is pulling a 1-13, doesn't that mean he expects the knights to fail?"

Go answered back quickly, "Kain-Dono is not one to waste resources. The knights wouldn't be in the bank if he truly felt they would be of no help. He did not say we had to stop the thieving bandits, only to assess their power."

"That's kinda bull if you ask me..." scoffed the hooded man as he began playing with an arrow again.

Frenzy was getting...confused, "Hey wait, but didn't Sunshine just say the knight's already assessessessedated their stuff and junk?"

The not so sunny Sunshine corrected the confused mustachioed man, "Their assessment is not ours, we have been given orders...so we get to play......." the boy's head finally cocked to the side a little as his eyes seemed to drag to the left and right, "Master Gatrie said......They'll be fun to play with....So....we have to establish our own....understanding.....So...they will be really fun...I hope.........I don't get to play very often.................."

Go nodded, "Control yourself Nikkou-chan, you become difficult to control when you allow your mind to wonder like that. I say we begin our mission at the bank itself."

Everyone nodded in agreement, accept Sunshiney Reus who simply stared to the left with his head turned funny.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Castle Streets K48fh33200/3200Castle Streets Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Daltus turned towards Dimetri. He was simply polishing his sword, as usual. He listened to what Dimetri had said, but still was a bit annoyed. "Dimetri, I am perfectly capable of handling this problem myself. I don't need the help of a petty thief to take on a group of thieves even pettier. In all these years of me being the captain of the royal guard, I have never once let anyone get away with breaking the law in this town. And that will not change. What could you possibly have in mind that would help me when I am clearly in no need of help?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 pm

"Shiro, close the door please. Thank you." Dimetri turned his attention back on Daltus. "We both know quite well that your position is in jeapordy right now, so I figured that since I just enjoy that bright smiling face you give me when ever we meet, I just had to help you. As you may know, our theives are armed with pistols and what ever else your men have no idea how to handle. None the less, a healer would know how to heal. So no doubt the minute you try to take them down, you lose about..." Dimetri counted his fingures. "Maybe 30 or so men. But since it's my duty to help the Royal Family, I inserted two men on the inside. Now I know that you know where the next robbery is, but I have a time AND date. Thus I give you a proposal, I will give you that information if you agree to play by my rules."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Daltus spent a few minutes in silence, pondering Dimetri's proposal. "Hmm. If I let him go along with his plan," he thought, "who knows what he'll make us do. Then again, I do not know much of this strange group." He glanced at the chessboard. Well, half of it, anyway. "Maybe he can help me." Finally, he broke the silence. "Okay. You've got yourself a deal. I'll let you guide my men during the robbery. But, if you slip up at any point, I'll make sure that you get thrown into the castle dungeon. But first, tell me what you know of this gang of criminals and their plans."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 am

"Ah! Dungeons?!? You aim way to high Daltus! But that is the price I'll have to pay. Shiro go home, get some rest, and tell your mother to start drawing up the bail money." After Shiro had left, Dimetri drew up a chair to Daltus's desk. "As we all know, the robberies are executed out by a mafia group called The Red Hat Mafia. We both know the leader a little better as Mario Segali. We have three first names for his members, Henery, Frankie, and Anthony. Like rumored, The next heist is planned for the Castle Town Bank. At 5 o'clock tomorrow morning, the mobsters are going to meet with my inside men by the alley."
Dimetri stood and walked about. "Now that I told you what I know, you must tell me one thing: How long has it been since you did field work?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 pm

"We have been looking for clues since yesterday with no luck." Daltus replied. "Sure, we have found a few bodies, with little to no evidence as to how they got where they were. We also found footprints that led in an endless loop around town. None of it makes sense. We can't find any leads anywhere."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am

"The bodies are most likely just independent, unrelated crimes and should be treated as such." Dimetri stated. "and the tracks are most likely cause by patrols conducted by protecters, nothing to worry about. But that's not what I was asking! When was the last time you left this office -One that needs some better lighting- and did something yourself?" Before Daltus could answer, Dimetri held up a hand and dramtically exclaimed, "Wait! Don't tell me! It would just be a depressing number!" He cleared his throat and went back to being serious. "Tomorrow at....4 o'clock, right at opening, I want you dressed as a peasant and in that bank, taking forever to make the longest transition process avalible. Your men are to act as usual, no changes in their routines, though I want any man not on whatch at that time to meet me here at 3 o'clock tomorrow morning for a breifing." Dimetri stood and mockingly bowed. "Good night Daltus, see you in a few hours." and returned back to his house for a nice long sleep.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

(can i jion )
Jiro
Jiro
Shiekah
Shiekah

Rupees (₨) 490508
Heart Pieces -29
Date of Birth : 1995-08-05
Date of Entry : 2011-03-04

Character
Character Name: micheale grene
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Its join, and this rp is dead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm

No, Kilik. From what's happening, I can say this. You suck at roleplaying, now get the hell out of here. Anyway, if someone bothered to post, which no one did, maybe this RP would still be going on. Mad
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

((We'er waiting for you))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

*facepalm*
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down