Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

+5
Link64
Mario
Nova
Deku Link
Demon Lord Ghirahim
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by Black-Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 4:53 pm

After what Mindy and T-kun said Nolena just stared at them with a blank expression. She was about to speak when Professor Jergo spoke up.

“Well I for one also enjoy zombies. They are really interesting to study. Especially those re-deads.” He said. “I wish we could teach you how to defend yourselves against zombies but we can't. Today we are going to learn about liquid metals and then we will make our own.”

Nolena opened a drawer in Jergo's desk and took out some note books for every student. “These are for your notes that will help you in the future. Make sure you put your name on the cover and don't lose them.” She said while passing them out.

“And before I forget,” Professor Jergo started. “Don't mix the wrong chemicals or else you may blow up the class room, Jim.” He said as he turned his head towards Jim.

“Aw come on! It was a mistake!” Jim exclaimed. “...besides...I like big booms...” He muttered.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by T-kun Sun May 08, 2011 3:59 pm

"Explosions? Sounds fun. I'll start mixing random chemicals right away!" T-kun said, an excited expression on his face.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm

(welp, no one's posting in this. Time for shit to blow up.)
T-kun slipped something out of his pocket, and stood up again. He removed his shirt.
"WELL THIS HAS BEEN FUN AND ALL, BUT I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO! PEACE OUT NOOBS!" he then promptly jumped out the window. Espe followed suit, knowing from experience what would happen next. As they walked away from the school, T-kun pressed a button. A huge-ass explosion happened, and the school blew the hell up. It was friggin awesome, but T-kun and Espe strided forward in their diamond studded boots. They walked away, in slow motion, sunglasses on, as the school collapsed in a massive fireball.

AND THAT IS HOW YOU END A USELESS RP!!!!! Very Happy
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

"'And that is how the high school mysteriously dissapeard. The end.'" Said Jim, reading to a group of five year olds.

"...That was a lame story Jim..." Robert said.

"Well kids, what do you think?" Asked Jim, ignoring what Robert said.

"You suck mister." Said a little boy.

Jim stared blankly at the little kids before bursting into tears and hiding his face in his book.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Then the room with the children blew up too. The end.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 pm

But they all somehow surrvived. How? It's all a mystery.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:05 pm

That morning after breakfast, Edward sulked to the bus stop, still extremely tired. He put his earphones into his ears and turned his mp3 player on full blast. Alphonse followed behind him, surveying the neighborhood. Ed sat alone in the back of the bus while Al sat in the front and started up a conversation with a few fellow freshman. Ed's mp3 continued blaring his favorite METALLICA song, Eye of the Beholder.

"Doesn't matter what you see,
Or into it what you read.
You can do it your own way
If it's done just how I say
..."

He looked at his map and schedule and saw his first period: Science. He walked into the room late, no less than two seconds after the bell, dumped his stuff at a back desk and awaited the teacher's instructions.

"Let this go by, dammit, let this go by", he thought to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

((Yeah. Your so late posting Ed, most people can't take this rp seriously anymore. And due to change in character, im dropping out again, final this time.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Ed, the school blew up, how are you going to Science?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 pm

((Drops))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:42 pm

You know what? I actually put a lot of thought into this RP. I know you guys don't like it because it wasn't a good enough setting or something, but if I need to, I'll redo it so people can rejoin it. I really like this RP and concept behind it, so I'm gonna keep trying. At least it didn't end as quick as the nonsense one I made. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3