Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

+5
Akkiden Mikuo
Ezlo
Mario
Link64
Deku Link
9 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Empty Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

Post by Deku Link Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am

Well, I promised it. And Ganondorf's paying. Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball 350439

Anyway, it's the same as going to a big party. There are no rules in this one. But here's a few pics to spark imagination of the setting.

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Grand-Ballroom The Grand Ballroom.

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Ballroom09 The Grand Hall.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Empty Re: Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am

This should be exciting! Although...considering who all we have on this site.. Odds are this ball will contain quite a few Ninja showdowns, Treasure hunts, confronting of ones past, an Army of Darkness or two, and a wide assortment of French Orderves! AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO BREAK OUT MY NEW DANCE MOVES!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 am

Hail to the king baby.

how do we do this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I am SO in this. But, do we use our characters or ourselves or....what is this?
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3115/115Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 pm

FRENCH Orderves?!?!
I am SO in!!
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 778792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3100/100Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:44 pm

-comes in dressed too gaudy- I am ready.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh363670/63670Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Basicly, the way it works is, take your favorite character or two, and imagine they were invited to the biggest ball in the land! And you RolePlay it, you play your character at a Ball!

I know, I know, sounds kind of boring at first. But think about it! Englishmen have Nobel Balls! Irishmen have Drunkin Balls! Frenchmen have Astute Balls! So what kind of balls do you think warrior heroes, angel knights, spirit demons, Deku children, metallic alchemists, dragonmasters, orange ninjas, rubber pirates, teen-age reapers, and super martial artist from space have? Oh the Hyrule Fields Hijinx...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

So do we just start posting or do we wait for announcements or sign up our characters or message the admins to be in it or just get drunk right away or break out the stereos or pig out on the fancy food or bring the Wii or rock down to Electric Avenue or party likes it's 1999 or play Seven Minutes in Heaven or swing on the light fixtures or vomit on the princess's dress or get in a fight or pretend to have a seizure or play Pin the Tale on the Donkey or gun down everybody there or what?
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3115/115Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm

It's an RP.

And go ahead. Like I said, this is under Ganondorf's name, lol.

~~Ganondorf Edits: ...I hate you all...so very very much...

~~ Deku's Edit: We love you too, Ganondorf! Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball 411613

Last edited by Deku Link on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Ankh laughed, roaming around the great ballroom, breath taken by all the chandaliers. "It's so pretty. Don't you think Menroe?" The garudian asked, holding hit pink top hat. He wore, well, a pink vest and pants with the most adorable white top. He looked very elegant. His 'date' came in. They had both been to the world of Hyrule before, and was exsited to get invites. "There are so many people." Menrow said, wearing a red and white and fluffy dress and a mistletoe decorative on her head.

Their boyfriends had not wish to come, and when Menroe and Ankh met out front. something clickedf with them, and became friends instantly. "everyone looks so elegant. I feel a bit under dressed." Ankh shook his head, "No you look cute." Menroe grinned, "so do you." The two turned towars eacother and hurried over to the buffet.

Since I can't draw yet, I did Like lzf and tektek for now. But I do Have one of Ankh I made a while back.
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Hjjkjsyk

Menroe:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball B4b5750

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm

In the midst of the grand ballroom, the Knights of Hyrule proudly celebrate the upcoming winter season. Meanwhile, a young man in a tuxedo sits alone at a small table near the corner. He sips his drink quietly, and appears to be sad about something. Despite the overwhelming flow of partygoers, he does not mingle in the crowd. He hangs his head low, as if in shame.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 am

A man wearing a crazy orange jumpsuit and sporting an even crazier hairdo walked in. He didn't try to make eye contact, he just looked around. "Where do they keep the food here? I'm starving!" He said to himself.

Not too long after the man with the crazy hair arrived, someone else arrived. A woman wearing a light pink dress, with extremely long hair and gigantic wings walked in. Her face was made up oddly with makeup. She surveyed the room, looking at all of the patrons. She noticed the man with the crazy hair and stared at him blankly. "Is this an informal ball?" she thought to herself.

After the woman, two people walked in, a young man and woman. Both wearing Sheikah clothing. The male had blonde hair that covered one eye, and the woman, white hair that tapered off in a small braid. The two sat at a table, talking about the people they saw at the ball.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh3100/100Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am

Silver and Crystal came to the ball, both seem to attract attention for they were the royal prince and princess. (I'm setting it back when Silver is 17)

"Well, I wonder if our friends made it." Silver asked to his date.

"I did send out invites to make sure they came and..." Crystal thought for a bit, feeling the cool air outside, waiting for their friends.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE CAME!!" It was everyone's favorite Russian, Joseph Mykrsky!

"Joseph~ over here!" Crystal called out to get Joseph's attention.

"COMRADES! I haven't seen you in years!" Joseph said happily.

"Well, we look great for the ball, so where's your date Joseph?" Silver asked.

"Oh yes! remember the one who helped after all these years?" Joseph said with a face of enthusiasm.

Crystal happily hugged Joseph, and said: "You never changed one bit!" she said as she poked his belly.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699561
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh363670/63670Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 am

After a long train of thoughts, I asked 64 if i can use Link in this one. He agreed. So, I am. And more than likely, Ruto, Malon, Zelda, and Nabooru. (Because Saria can't leave the forest. And I want these 4 to start getting into a quarrel. XDD)

Anyone realise how I prefer to RP as ECs? ._. Is that a bad thing?

Here are the outfits for all of them. YES I USED TEKTEK.
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball 2934342 Link
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Adac757Malon
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball D896208Nabooru (I'll change it if needed.)

Are you asking about ruto? Oh, she decided that she's too pretty for fancy dress. XDD

Link walked in, with Navi not far behind. He scanned the area to see if Zelda may have been there.

"I don't see her..." Navi muttered as she flew from one side of Link's head to the other.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 am

( >_< Ok, I know this is a lot, but just bear with me! This will be my only uber text wall post this RP! Promise!)

"An absolutely outstanding turnout, Sir!" said an older mustached gentleman in velvet black.

A younger blue haired man in a red suit stared out from behind a golden pillar, "Yeah it is... How many invites did we send again?"

"Uhh... 549 sir!" the very proper man recalled, rubbing his monocle with a hankerchief.

"549? That's kind of an odd number... Why not just spring for an even 550?" the blue haired man puzzled.

The gentleman puzzled in return, "I...don't know sir... You personally chose, signed, and sent an invite for everyone of them! Not one of these people are here without your permission."

The blue haired man appeared stunned for a moment, "I... I did? Man... I've been really spacing out lately... I barely recall even setting up this event! ...Much less sending out invitations..."

The gentleman spoke a little uneasily, "Yes, well... Though even I have found your behavior a bit peculiar as of late... The King was over joyed to hear you were hosting such an event! And your really not loosing much stock on it. All the designers, musicians, and caterers are bearing loans which are being payed back through their services here tonight. Another arrangement you personally saw to..."

"...and don't remember..." the red coated man added.

"Uhh.. Yes...And don't remember..." the gentleman added as well.

The young man rubbed his head for a moment and sighed, "So I some how managed to throw a huge winter ball, personally invited everyone including the Hylian Royal family, and set it up to where the staff is actually paying off their own debts they owe me with their usual services...and oh yeah! With absolutely no memory of any of it."

"Uhh... It would seem so, Sir." The gentleman paused... He knew his employer, the ball's host, had been foggy as of late. But he never would have thought he had no memory of the event's set up at all what-so-ever!
"Umm... You know if you're not feeling well, I can handle things here Sir. I've delt with some fairly large gatherings in my time!"

The blue haired man grinned as he stepped out from behind the pillar, "What, and go home? Miss my own party? Leave these poor defenseless guests in the hands of Mr. Buzz Killington himself? Ha! So much still to learn... When life gives you lemons? Liquidate your supply to meet demand! Look at this event! Absolute perfection! And since when did perfection make itself? I obviously planned this weeks in advance, and stressed so hard to work out every single detail that I simply worked myself to exhaustion! One of the many things I hired you to help prevent! You know perfectly well once I set my mind on something, there's no stopping me!"

"Uhh...very true sir... I beg your pardon for my inability to fulfill my duties..." the gentleman bowed apologeticly.

"Ah, come on! No need for any of that." The young man smiled delightfully and put his arm around the gentleman's shoulder, "Look, we're here, we're here! Learn from the past, live for the future I always say. So, for once in your life, just try to enjoy yourself Regi?"

'Regi' protested, "But Master Gatrie!"

"Hey hey hey hey! No 'Master Gatrie' here! Just Mr. Kain! Go around saying Master Gatrie all the time and people are going to mistake you for some lowly butler! You are Mr. Geoffrey Alfred-Jeeves Reginald the III! My Majordomo! My righthand man AND my old legal guardian! You taught me everything I know about business and money, now for once, let me teach you how to enjoy yourself!"

Mr. Geoffrey sighed, knowing the futility of arguing with his boss, benefactor, student, and adopted-son once he's set his mind to something. "Very well, Mr. Kain. Lead the way!"

(<( ._.)> Wow that was a lot... I don't know! I just started typing and I couldn't stop! I was introducing, coming up with a history, AND starting a bit of a plot simultaneously! Regi originaly wasn't important and wasn't suppose to even have a name! An NPC if you will! But look how that turned out! ....Well...I'm satisfied!
Anyhow, Deku basicly had this RP set up to be mostly free lance. But I thought a small plot would help to liven things up. I ran it all by Deku and he said it was cool. So... You don't have to get invovled! Just enjoy the ball as you please! But keep in mind... There's darkness afoot! Fight only if you dare!)

(Oh and uhh...TP? When I said orange ninjas, I wasn't being literal! XD)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 am

((lol family guy refrence. Also gotta love our time paradoxs huh?))

"Thats...?" Menroe spaced out slightly, seeing Silver and the gang. Hello? Did someone catch your eye?" He laughed. "Sorta." Menroe smiled and brought Ankh over.

"Time flow differences, you gotta love them huh? Looks like life treated you well." She laughed, coming over and interrupting Silver's conversation. "Oh, this is Ankh. I met him outside and we hit it off."

Ankh smiled, "Yeah. We both feel like we arn't in a real world, and is every thought and action controlled by some sort of creator." "We figure it's some chick that never leaves the house because of how much we both work." "and act."

Noticing the strage stairs, they both broke out laughing. "You faces." Menroe ried to speak.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 pm

The young man sitting at the table finishes his drink and decides to get up and make sure everything at the ball is in tip-top shape. He wouldn't dream of attending a party in which hooligans would clearly be messing around. He knew it was not any of his business, but Daltus Edalidian was a serious man, and the ball was to be a serious ball. He went to the second floor. No hooligans. He went to the stage, where a professional classical group was softly playing their instruments. No hooligans. Finally, he checked the dining area. Not a troublemaker in sight. Daltus was pleased, until he saw a man in an orange jumpsuit arrive at the dining table. He saw him stacking all of the food on his plate. Daltus knew he had to talk some sense into him. He tapped him on the shoulder. "Pardon me, sir." he said. "I do believe that it was requested on each and every one of the invitations that all of the ball's patrons were to wear formal attire. I am afraid that I am going to have to ask you to leave."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

The man turned around and blinked at Daltus. Daltus then sized the man up, and came to the conclusion that this man was very strong, as he had big muscles. "What's formal attire?" The man in orange asked. Daltus was surprised how the man looked so powerful, yet had soft eyes and a gentle voice. "Is it something you can eat?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm

"No, sir." Daltus said, slightly confused. "Formal attire is....well, it is "fancy" clothing. For example, I am wearing an Italian tuxedo, while you are wearing..." He paused, trying to figure out what kind of jumpsuit the man was wearing. He didn't quite understand the symbol on it. "Err...it's just...not acceptable at a black-tie gala event such as this. Since you do not meet our dress code, and you are eating all of our French hors d'oeuvres, you must leave. Now."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

"Oh, so it's clothing! Why didn't you say so earlier? I think my wife Chi-Chi left some of those fancy clothes for me. I'll be right back!" The man left, taking the plates he had c*Navi*m with him.

The two Sheikah watched the exchange of words at the food table. "I wonder what that was all about?" The woman asked. she didn't get a reply. "Soven?" she looked back at him, and saw that he had his head down on the table. She sighed. "I'll get you something to eat." she got up and walked over to the food table, and started piling things onto multiple plates.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Link didn't see Zelda yet in the crowd, but he saw Lumeste. His face lit up, from the time he remembered, fighting along with her a while back. He walked up to her. "Lumeste!" He gently hugged her.

(I was gonna have him glomp her, but...)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Lumeste turned around to see Link, in his fancy attire, with his arms around her. She blinked, and then blood started to pour from her nose. "Oh...Link! It's...so wonderful to see you again!" She noticed that her blood was getting all over. "Sorry..." She said. "I still haven't been able to...fix this problem..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Link laughed nervously, then pulled out a tissue, and plugged her nose with it. "I hope it heals soon... It's been a while, how have you been?"

Meanwhile, outside, Zelda and Malon entered the ball. Zelda was in her normal attire, only white. Malon was wearing her formal dress, and riding atop Epona.

Malon dismounted from Epona when she got to the enterance.

"Oh, it's the fairychild!" Malon called as she made a half-sprint to Link and glomped him. "Epona's been missing you, fairyboy!"

Zelda walked up to the two. "Link... what's this?"

"Malon's a close friend, Zelda, and so is Lumeste," Link replied, still squashed by Malon's glomp. "Malon? Can... you get up? I think my quiver just hurt my back..."

Last edited by Deku Link on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

A hole with eyes staring out of it with bows tied on both ends appeared on the wall, and a woman wearing an expensive looking purple dress, carrying a laced parasol steped out of it, and the hole closed behind her like it was never there. She then let out a yawn before finding a table to sit at.

Meanwhile, not far from where Link and Lumeste were, a white top hat was floating in mid-air, then a figure wearing a brilliant white tuxedo, and had quite a few fox tails, and ears that stuck out of the hat, and tie appeared beneth it before noticing Link and Lumeste. "It's been quite awhile, hasn't it?" He said as he floated over to them.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Daltus was annoyed, but he kept his cool. He almost yelled at the Sheikah woman for taking most of the food, but if he yelled at everyone every five seconds, he knew this would be a long night. Then, he saw the fresh blood drip all over the then-shiny ballroom floor. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Daltus had been cleaning the entire place for hours to make sure this party would be perfect. He grabbed a napkin from the food table, wetted it, and quickly ran towards the spill before it set in. He almost knocked over a waiter as he tried to wipe up the stain, but it came to no avail. Daltus was again ashamed.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857964
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next